Townes and Caia, Caia and Tow...

By -linnwrites

[a short story] Two girls. One heartbreak. More

townes and caia, caia and townes
epigraph + aesthetics
january
february
february
march
march
march
march
march
april
april
april
april
april
april
may
may
may
december
also by linn

august

166 28 5
By -linnwrites

FIRST her laugh.

Caia sits up, gaze catching on Townes in a crocheted sundress, ice cream cone in hand.

Pistachio. Caia doesn't have to be next to Townes to know it's pistachio; it's always pistachio.

Summer looks good on her. Any season looks good on her.

Townes doesn't notice Caia's lingering stare—she's far too busy holding the hand of the girl she's with. As she laughs again, Caia knows she's flashing the girl one of those full grins.

Tearing her eyes away, Caia pushes herself off the ground and begins her walk back home.

Summer's almost over anyways; she's had enough of sun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fire & Ice By Amanda

General Fiction

162K 4.7K 42
McKenna Bertinelli is the number one women's college ice hockey recruit and is starting her freshman year at the University of Wisconsin. Always humb...
2.4K 112 7
My first book! Also a part of a contest... Why did I do this to myself?! Then again, if there is a contest that I can join, and is something that I a...
1.1K 206 22
Leah finds herself torn between her deep love for her boyfriend, Michael and her unexpected stirrings of romance she feels for his sister Charlotte...