Famousfilm Fanfics (Requests...

Galing kay NhanLa2

Basically I am a huge fan of the Famous Films so I am going to make a fanfic book dedicated to him. Be sure t... Higit pa

Requests + Notes
Request: SCP Bryrio
Note: School
Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends
Request: OoO Bryan's WHAT?!
Request: SCP Bryrio Wild Emotions
Request: MHO Shino x Artemis

Request: Female! OoO Brypu

853 13 11
Galing kay NhanLa2

Back at it again with another request! This one is from Luna_theskelwolf099 and their request was an interesting one. I will confess; I have never written anything girl x girl before. I've mostly read and written EXTREMELY gay yaoi stuff. But that doesn't mean I won't take the challenge. I hope that I did well on it.

Also they requested for time travel to before Bryan took the Seductive Rose. Unfortunately, I... didn't really watch the first season all that much. I've watched a few episodes but then I had life and school to focus on so I kind of dropped the series for a while.

Sorry about that, Luna! So instead, I have them time travel to the start of Season 2, though there will be SOME canon-divergence. Hope that is good enough for you. Also remember that requests can be made on the Requests + Notes chapter.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Request: Female! OoO Brypu

.

.

.

Brianna was smiling. She was smiling very hard. She honestly can't believe that it finally happened. She was so happy that she might burst like the fireworks in the sky.

"I got married..." She said to herself, gazing lovingly at the wedding ring on her finger. "I finally got married..."

After everything that has been happening, with the Seductive Rose coming back and so on, she never thought she might actually experience happiness. She sniffed back the tears. Now wasn't the time to be crying. Especially since her dress most certainly did not come cheap.

"Brianna! Babe where are you??" The voice of Brianna's wife called out.

"I'm over here!" The Daughter of Aphrodite called back.

A few moments later, Brianna's beautiful wife Impa came up the small hill, her four tails wagging in the air behind her. Seriously, how did she managed to snag such a pretty girl for a life partner?

Impa dusted herself off when she finally arrived at the top of the hill. Brianna took the moment to take in and appreciate her wife's beauty.

"Bri? You there?" Impa asked, snapping her fingers in the winged-girl's face. This caused Brianna to blush in embarrassment and made Impa giggle slightly at her antics. She knew the effect she had on the other female.

"A-Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh nothing really." Impa admitted. "I just wanted to see you."

Brianna tilted her head and gave her a 'you sure?' expression. Impa mentally cursed herself for thinking she could lie to her wife. She wasn't buying any of this.

"Fine... I just needed some time away from Magnus and Solar for a while." Impa confessed. "I think they might've set a table on fire by accident."

"They did what?!" Brianna shouted, jumping to her feet. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"You were enjoying yourself! I didn't want to ruin your 'me-time!'"

Brianna groaned before grabbing Impa's hand and rushing down the hill, being careful to not ruin her dress. The other woman was struggling to keep up, careful not to trip on her own dress. They were halfway down the hill when all of a sudden Brianna tripped and sent the two of them falling to the ground.

"Ow! What the heck was that??" Impa exclaimed as she sat up. "What the hell did we trip over?"

"I-I don't know... b-but... can you g-get off me n-now?" Brianna stammered.

Impa looked at her questioningly. Brianna's face turned red as she looked away and pointed down. Impa looked and saw why she was embarrassed.

Her hands were on her chest area.

Impa yelled and got off Brianna, muttering apologies over and over. The Daughter of Aphrodite just waved off her apologies and noticed something gleaming in the grass. Brianna pressed her finger on Impa's mouth to stop her apologies and went over to pick up the item.

It was in the shape of a neon blue cyclinder with both of the ends being covered in gold. There were inscriptions on the cyclinder that Brianna knew immediately were letters in some language she wasn't sure of. One of the ends of the cyclinder had several small knobs that were likely buttons.

"What do you think it is?" Brianna asked, handing Impa the cyclinder.

"Hmm..." Impa examined the cyclinder, pushing up her glasses. "...I have no idea what this thing is."

The Daughter of Aphrodite nearly face-palmed herself. She loved her wife but Impa tends to be... well, she didn't really have a word to describe it. She took the cyclinder back and started checking it. When she couldn't find anything, Brianna decided to test out the buttons.

"Bri! What are you doing?!" The Daughter of Anubis screeched.

"I'm... pressing buttons?" Brianna answered, still pressing buttons. "I thought it was obvious."

"You don't just push buttons on some random thingy! What if it was a bomb?!"

"Babe, relax. I know exactly what I'm doing." Brianna assured.

Literally seconds after she said that, the cyclinder started shaking and static started coming off of it. The two women screamed before running around panicking. Common sense would be to toss away the cyclinder. But the two of them were panicking. There was no room for common sense.

A zapping sound was heard, followed by the sound of foot crushing grass.

"Hey!" A voice yelled. "Put that down!"

The two women turned and saw a shadow running towards them. They didn't have time to wonder who the person was as the cyclinder emitted a huge burst of light that swallowed up everything in a 40 feet radius, including the mysterious figure.

When the two women regained consciousness, they noticed that they were still on the hill but it was day time now. How long were they out for? Before they could try and figure it out, they heard what sounded like a small explosion followed by a string of curse words in Ancient Greek.

"Agh! Stupid, lousy... gotta do something... freaking...!" The voice sounded young but rough, likely a male who just hit puberty.

Brianna and Impa looked over and noticed a guy (at least they think it's a guy) with short white hair and tanned skin. He was wearing an eyepatch and clothes that seem to be steampunk themed that were in blue, black, and silver colors. Judging by the frustrated look on his face, he was the source of the voice.

"Ugh! Dad is going to kill me if I don't fix this..." The boy(?) said to himself.

"Uhh... kid? You okay there?" Impa said, making their presence known.

"Huh?" The boy looked up. When he saw them, he pouted and turned the other way.

'Rude...' Brianna thought to herself.

"So uh, my name is Impa." The Pharaoh gestured towards herself then to Brianna. "And that's my wife Brianna. We are–"

"The Daughter of Anubis and Daughter of Aphrodite." The stranger interrupted, his focus solely on the contraption. "I already know so you don't need to introduce yourselves."

This made the two women tense. Can you blame them considering what was happening right now? With all the villains and possessions and brainwashing? But how did this kid know who they were? They've never met him in their lives!

"Relax, I'm not an enemy." The kid reassured. "I'm a Child of Chronos."

Brianna tensed up even more and got into a fighting stance. Now wasn't the time, but Impa couldn't help but be impressed by how her wife managed to keep her dress clean and intact despite recent events.

The kid rolled his eyes. "Chronos, as in C-H-R-O-N-O-S. Not the Titan Cronus, you ditz."

"I AM NOT A DITZ!!" Brianna screeched.

"Sure..." The kid said sarcastically. "And I, my dear, am a unicorn."

That made Brianna angrier as she took out her new sword made from the remains of her pegasus Helios. The Pharaoh felt the tension getting suffocating so she stepped in before anyone lost a limb.

"Uh... pardon me for asking but... what is your name?" Impa asked. "You know us, but we don't know you."

Almost as if he rehearsed it, the Child of Chronos squared their shoulders, straightened their posture and pressed their feet together before bowing their head.

"My apologies. You can call me Nicholas." The now-named Nicholas answered. "In case you are wondering, I am male in terms of my body but prefer non-binary pronouns."

"Right... Babe, put the sword away now." Impa whisper-shouted at her wife.

Reluctantly, the Daughter of Aphrodite complied but still kept an eye fixed on Nicholas. Normally she'd be more friendly and loud when meeting new people but her trust is really hard to win with everything going on. What was this strange demigod doing here and why?

"So, uh, mind explaining what that thing is?" Impa pointed to the cyclinder. "It seems pretty important."

"This was my Time Transporter." Nicholas replied, glaring at the cyclinder.

"Chronos is known as the Primordial of Time, existing long before the Titans. He is the very embodiment of time." Nicholas continued. "I possess the power time as well but because I am half-mortal, my powers are... unstable so I need this to channel my time manipulation abilities without tearing reality apart."

That explanation made the two wives gulp. Brianna has heard of and did a few researches on the Primordials, and she knew that they were a force to be reckoned with. But that brought about another question...

"Hold on. You said that you're Chronos's child." Brianna pointed out. "But from what I remember researching about them, they all went into a long slumber after entrusting the world to the Titans then to the Gods."

Nicholas rolled their eyes. "Ditz. They are in a long slumber but before they went to sleep, they decided to create constructs of their power as a way to keep an eye on things. As in using a human vessel."

Nicholas ignored their astonished expressions and went back to tinkering with their Time Transporter. They growled when they noticed sparks and smoke coming off from it.

"No use. It's busted and I don't know which time period or timeline I'm in..."

"Wait, wait, wait what did you just say?" Impa half-shrieked. "We're in another timeline?!"

"Or time period." Nicholas added. "Ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? Basically I can travel to each and every possibility and outcome. Or... I used to."

"Excuse me?! We can't be trapped in another time period/timeline, we just got married!!" Brianna pouted.

"Is there any way to fix the Time Transporter?"

Nicholas pondered for a bit and snapped their fingers.

"I think I can find the necessary materials to fix it here. But it'll take a while to find them."

Nicholas unzipped the bag hanging from their hip and pulled out two robes. He zipped the bag up and tossed the robes to Brianna and Impa.

"Put these on." The Child of Chronos instructed. "I don't know what time we are until I fix my Transporter so I suggest hiding your identities and avoid interactions until I get back."

Impa immediately put her's on, making sure that it'll not fall off. Brianna stared at her robe for a bit before looking up at Nicholas, their back turned to leave.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Brianna asked, making Nicholas freeze. "A child of a Primordial shows up, claiming to know us, and suddenly we're trapped in another time. Seems suspicious don't you think?"

There was silence for a while. Nicholas stood still, his back turned as Brianna looked at them with narrowed eyes. Impa looked back and forth between the two in case she needed to interfere.

"I don't have proof that I'm a friend." Nicholas said slowly. "But then again, there is no proof that I am an enemy either."

Nicholas turned and looked at the two women with a sad smile. They took in their appearance and turned around so that they wouldn't see their tears.

"I swear to you that I am trying to help you." Nicholas swore. "I'll see you once I get everything."

Without another word, Nicholas disappeared in a blue light. Brianna wanted to go after them, make them answer her questions. But Impa grabbed her hand and shook her head before she could do anything.

"Fine..." Brianna huffed. "But do we do until they get back?"

"Why don't we look around? See when and where we are at?" Impa suggested.

Brianna thought about it and nodded. The two of them walked around and found that they were near Camp Oasis, specifically around the Asian portion. The two of them made sure to sneak around and hide behind trees to avoid contact with people.

"Well... at least I know when we are now." Impa said as they found a bench to sit on.

"Really? When?"

"Judging by the architecture and how brand-new it looks, I'd say we are at the beginning of the year. When the other pantheons first came together."

This got a surprised look from Brianna. Sure a few months into the past isn't all that bad but time travel is always going to be surprising. This also made her realize that they should be careful with what they do because it might end up effecting their time.

"I think I know what you're thinking and I agree." Impa said. "We should avoid the others and keep our presence in this time limited."

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

That was easier said than done, which they found out later on. It turns out that Nicholas was taking longer than expected. They figured that the Child of Chronos would be back in a few hours, at most next morning. But then they were gone for the next two days and that was when the wives got worried.

Impa and Brianna managed to find refuge until Nicholas got back. The Daughter of Aphrodite mentioned how the second floor of her house was almost never used for anything aside from storage. Perfect place to wait out.

There was... just a minor problem that they encountered...

"EEEEEK!!! Spiders!!" Brianna yelled as she tried to balance on a chair.

Impa was chasing the critters with a broom and mop. She didn't want to use her magic at the risk of damaging the place. Her efforts paid off as she successfully killed all the spiders plaguing the room, letting out a sigh once she was done.

"Bri! Babe it's safe now."

The Daughter of Aphrodite let out a cheer of relief. She got off the chair and went back to cleaning the room. She also made a mental note to clean up the second floor once they got back to their time.

"I never realized how dusty and dirty the second floor was." Brianna coughed as a very dusty book fell off a shelf.

"To be fair, you rarely use the second floor." Impa pointed out. "And besides, with you on the job, this place will be cleaned in an hour!"

"I'm flattered you think so highly of my cleaning skills." Bri giggled.

Impa blew her wife a kiss and went back to cleaning the shelves. They worked in a comfortable silence before Brianna spoke up.

"Hey... Impa?"

"Yes, babe?" Impa said while putting away the last book.

"Do you think Nicholas will come back for us...?" Brianna asked reluctantly. "It has been two days since we last saw them."

"I... I am not sure honestly." Impa admitted. "Though I really hope that they're just having problems with finding the stuff and not because they forgot about us."

"Hopefully." Brianna chuckled. "But I don't mind the wait. As long as I'm with you."

"Aww, love you too, babe. Although I much prefer if we got back to our own time."

"You think I don't agree with you?"

The two women shared a laugh as they finished up cleaning. After putting away the cleaning supplies, they both jumped into bed and decided to sleep early. Cleaning took a lot of energy out of them!

The two of them woke up five hours later at dusk, cuddled in each-other's arms. The wives shared a smile and were about to go back to sleep when Brianna's stomach started growling. This made the winged-demigod blush as her wife giggled at her.

"To be fair I didn't eat anything at our wedding before we got sent back!" Brianna pouted. "I was busy worrying over the wedding being perfect!"

"Alright sweetie, calm down. We don't want to upset the baby." Impa joked.

"Oh haha, very funny, I want food."

"I'd offer to cook you something, but there's a chance that past Bri might be down there." Impa pointed out. "I guess we're going to need the cafeteria for food."

Brianna groaned but agreed. She hated being a intruder in her own home. Hopefully Nicholas will hurry up and get back with a fixed Time Transporter.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

'I think my back is killing me...' Bri groaned as she stretched her wings.

Bri and Impa were currently sneaking towards the cafeteria. They would've gotten there sooner but then they remembered they can't be seen at the risk of timeline tampering. They thought this would've been easy since barely anyone is up at dusk.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case tonight. Almost every single demigod in camp was up either hanging out, training, exploring, etc. Which is why they were currently hunched over in the bushes crawling towards the cafeteria.

I'd like to say that they were unseen but that would be a lie. They actually had a few close calls. First off had been Maria, who was flying around on her pegasus likely doing patrols or whatever. Bri crashed into a tree but at least they weren't seen by the Daughter of Zeus.

Then they almost ran into Momonga (Momiji). The male fox was harder to avoid thanks to his enhanced hearing and eyesight. Fortunately he ignored them, likely because they were being really weird and wanted to avoid them.

The two had several more near run-ins but they otherwise were left unnoticed. Brianna almost yelled a hallelujah when they finally reached the cafeteria. Good thing Impa was there to stop her before she did. The Daughter of Anubis peeked inside to make sure no one was inside before leading her wife into the mess hall.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here." Brianna whispered. "There are bound to be people coming in for dinner later."

The two of them rushed into the kitchen and started raiding the place for food. They managed to find a loaf of bread, some spaghetti, lots of apricots and peaches, two liters of soda, and a few pizza. That should definitely be enough for a few days. Now they just needed to–

"Excuse me but what are you doing with those?"

...Well sh*t.

Brianna and Impa gently put down their food and slowly turned towards the voice. Brianna mentally cursed herself when she saw it was Calvin (Kayla), Son of Asclepius. It was official; they were doomed!

"W-Well– we– um, we're just–" Impa stuttered. This isn't going to end well.

"Mind explaining..." Calvin started, "how I caught two suspicious ladies creeping around camp while I was on my way here for a snack?"

Brianna furrowed her eyebrows slightly. Suspicious ladies...? But... doesn't Calvin...?

"Wait, you don't... recognize us?" Brianna blurted out without meaning to.

Calvin raised an eyebrow. "No... I am pretty sure I don't remember meeting either of you... that likely meant you weren't at the welcoming ceremony."

The two wives shared a look and realized why the Son of Asclepius didn't recognize them. He doesn't recognize Impa because they haven't formally met yet, and he doesn't seem to realize it was Brianna since she got a new look and also looked slightly older. They could actually work with that...

"Oh! Well sorry for the mix-up!" Brianna said quickly. "You just remind me of a friend. It must've been the hair and eyes!"

"Uh, okay...?" Calvin shook his head. "Anyway, can you please explain why you were raiding the kitchen? Those weren't going to be dinner but still."

"O-Oh well it's because we were starving and we weren't in the mood for an actual meal." Impa answered.

"And the sneaking around?"

"We only just recently arrived to camp and we aren't familiar with anyone here. Sorry if we were acting suspicious though."

Calvin narrowed his eyes at the two, looking for signs of lying. After a few minutes, he sighed and his posture visibly relaxed. Impa and Brianna relaxed as well, unaware that they had been tense.

"It's fine. I'm used to meeting weird people." Calvin reassured. "It's kind of my job as counselor."

Calvin smiled and held out his hand. "The name's Calvin. I'm the Son of Asclepius. A Greek God."

Brianna returned the smile warily and shook his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Calvin." The winged-demigod replied. "I'm, uh, Bridgette! A Daughter of Aphrodite! And that's, erm, Ina. She's a Daughter of Inari Okami and my fiancée."

The snake man's smile fell slightly.

"Daughter of Aphrodite, huh? We actually have... or rather, had two of her children as campers last year."

Brianna curtly nodded. "I got a message from my mother that they'll both be rejoining the camp later on. She... also told me to watch them for her."

Calvin murmured something under his breath and turned back to the two as if nothing happened. It would be a lie to say Bri wasn't slightly hurt by the way he acted.

"Why don't you two stay for dinner?" He suggested. "You guys might get a chance to meet new people. It would be a great way to get acquainted."

The two women looked at each-other in alarm. That was the opposite of what they were trying to do! They were supposed to hide out until Nicholas came back with a freshly rebuilt Time Transporter.

"That, uhm, sounds lovely." Brianna said with fake cheerfulness. "But I don't really do well in groups. Especially around people I don't know."

"Yeah! We'll introduce ourselves on our own time." Impa insisted. "We just came here for food."

"Well... alright. Though I suggest that introduce yourselves to the others sooner than later." Calvin advised. "You two seem like nice people but... after stuff from last year–"

"You mean the Aphrodite Ball?" Brianna said to Calvin's surprise. "Yeah... Daughter of Aphrodite, remember? I found out about it before arriving to camp."

"We like to gather information before going into something." Impa elaborated.

"And that's why mom asked me to watch my half-siblings in the first place."

Calvin looked between the two and nodded. He mentioned how dinner was starting soon and waved goodbye as he left.

Once he left, Brianna's breath hitched and she stormed out the kitchen. Impa made a noise of surprise as she hurried after her. ...Not before she went back for the food.

Stuffing the rations in her tails, Impa jogged after her wife and saw she was at the dock near the lake. The Daughter of Anubis stopped to catch her breath once she caught up with her wife.

"I finally caught up..." Impa huffed. "Bri... you... okay? You left in a hurry."

"Y-Yeah..." Bri wiped her tears away. "It's just... remembering how much the camp hated me is... really painful. Their hate is justified but that didn't make it hurt any less..."

That made sense. The Daughter of Aphrodite has done a lot of traumatic things to the campers, so their hate didn't come without the proof to back it up. But Brianna has gotten used to the hate and, instead of protesting or defending or letting the hate consume her, she accepted it and used it as a mean to grow.

"You are right on that... their hate is justified and it doesn't hurt less." Impa said carefully. "But at least you didn't let it control you."

"You could've just locked yourself away forever or even off yourself but you didn't." Impa explained. "Instead of spending time hating yourself, you work on improving yourself and showing the real you. You wanted to show them that the Brianna from last year wasn't who you really are."

Brianna blushed as red as a tomato and turned away. Impa looked at her wife with a mischievous smile before suddenly tackling her and smothering her in kisses. The Daughter of Aphrodite laughed as she was assaulted with kisses, mainly because they tickled.

The two of them stayed in that position for a while, just enjoying each-other's company. Sadly they had to leave as they noticed the moon was starting to become more visible in the sky. If Nicholas was going to take a while, they might as well make themselves at home.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

For the next three days, life was simultaneously slow yet lively. After the run-in with Calvin in the mess hall, the two future demigods came up with a new plan.

They would continue to live in past Brianna's house while claiming to the camp that they had a house elsewhere (technically not a lie). They would stay away from camp as much as possible to avoid timeline tampering, but drop by occasionally to avoid suspicions. They were still working on a permanent lie to explain their absence, their current lies being that they are visiting relatives or finding clues to where a missing friend of theirs might be. Both lies are working so far but they didn't know for how long.

All in all, things were going pretty well. The two of them were enjoying the peace at the time. They barely have any peace in their time so they decided to cherish what tranquility they had before going home. And they've done a pretty good job with avoiding their past selves. They might be able to lie to the others but there was nowhere to hide once past Bri and Impa meets them.

Unfortunately they couldn't hide from them this time. They were having a date near the lake when Maria had approached them and told them that there was a mandatory picnic later. The Daughter of Zeus said that it was a chance for the pantheons to get to know each-other better before the trials started. The two wives panicked after she left and tried to find out ways to avoid the picnic since their past selves will be there.

They could just bail but that might draw suspicion. Seriously, last year really messed the returning campers up so they're on high alert. So they decided to attend the picnic but make minimal contact with anyone there.

Brianna gulped as she held her wife's hand tightly. They were currently sitting near the picnic tables, watching the festivities. There were several activities like frisbee, kite flying, pegasus racing, archery, and so on. Bri really wanted to join in but that would mean socializing.

"When Nicholas gets back, I am going to yell at them." Brianna swore to herself.

"Lay off the kid, babe. They'll be back once they've fixed it." Impa reassured.

"Fix what?" Calvin asked as he slithered towards the table. Maria and Xenia (Xylo) were behind him.

"Oh yeah! Well, a friend of ours was supposed to join camp around the same time as us." Impa explained. "But they had something that needed fixing first before they could show up. Bri is just worried about them."

Brianna nodded a tad too quickly at Impa's "explanation." If the three demigods noticed, they didn't show any signs of it.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Bri asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well I ran out of tomb juice and..." Calvin gestured towards his tail, "You get the idea."

Impa pointed to the bowl of tomb juice near the end of the table where Caitlin (Cal) was standing guard over the drinks. The Son of Asclepius and Daughter of Hades left, though Maria seemed to linger a little. She seemed to be analyzing them, Brianna especially.

"So... you're Bridgette?"

"Yup, Daughter of Aphrodite and half-sister to Brianna and Brandon (Bri)."

"Uh-huh, so have you talked with her yet?"

Bri flinched at Maria's tone when she asked that. It wasn't hateful or rude, but it still made her panic.

"W-Well I have considered talking to her, but I-I decided she needed some space to herself." Brianna answered.

"I... guess that makes sense, though I suggest avoiding her. I know she's your sister but it'll be safer."

Brianna went still but not from fear or panic. She was frustrated and tired. She never did anything to protest their hate towards her (aside from blaming the sword) but hearing Maria saying that made something in her snap.

"I appreciate the concern, Maria," Brianna said tensely, "But I think I'll be fine. Bri is my sister and it's my duty as her sister to look out for her."

Impa looked like she wanted to intervene but she lacked the brain cells to act.

"I know you guys don't like or trust her after what happened last year." Brianna continued. "Trust me, I was horrified when I found out about what she did. How could a member of my family do something like that?"

"But then I started to be more rational, try to understand from her point of view." Brianna looked up at the sky. "I don't hate her. Heck, all I feel is pity and worry about her."

The Daughter of Aphrodite turned towards Maria. The Daughter of Zeus flinched when they made eye contact.

"I know about what happened last year and your anger is justified." She said slowly. "But that doesn't mean you should disregard Bri's feelings as well!"

"Look at things from her perspective: she was taken over by a sword, turned evil against her will, and forced to commit horrible deeds to people she considers friends." Bri explained. "Yes, it is still her fault for taking the sword and not doing anything to stop it, but have you ever considered that she might be a victim in all this as well?"

Brianna took in some deep breaths. All this talking was kind of exhausting. Offhandedly, she thought about how impressive that no one seems to notice or care about her little speech.

"The point is," Bri said, "Brianna messed up. She messed up big time and deserves the consequences of her mistakes, but at least she is trying to atone for what she did. Haven't you noticed that she never tried to stop your anger and distrust towards her?"

Bri shut her eyes and abruptly flew off, not bothering to wait for Maria's response. Impa immediately got up and went after her, leaving Maria alone in her thoughts. Seriously, how did no one notice their conversation?

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Impa checked everywhere before finding Bri on top of a hill.

'The same hill we were on when we got here,' she realized.

Brianna was lying on her back, gazing at the clouds in the mid-day sky. When Impa approached, she turned towards her with a neutral face. She then patted the patch of grass next to her, beckoning her wife to join her.

Impa immediately accepted the invitation and lay down next to the winged-demigod. The two of them looked at the sky in silence for while.

Finally Bri spoke up. "I can't believe I said that to her..."

"I know! It was honestly kind of hot to watch..." Impa said, her face reddening slightly.

Brianna let out a snort before going back to being expressionless. It was obvious that she was still shocked from earlier.

"I can't believe I talked back to the Daughter of Zeus..."

"Are you... having regrets?" Impa asked.

"Are you kidding?!" Brianna saud incredulously. "Do you have any idea how long I've been wanting to do that? It was honestly refreshing!"

Impa looked surprised. "That's... surprising."

"I meant what I said." Bri crossed her arms. "Just because their hate was justified didn't mean I didn't have any pent-up anger I wanted to express. I just thought I didn't have any right to say what's on my mind since they were still... recovering."

The Daughter of Anubis nodded in understanding. "Well, I'm just glad that you're feeling alright. I was a little worried when you flew off."

"Well... I will admit I felt a little bad." Bri whispered. "I didn't see her reaction but I might have made Maria upset. That was the only thing I regret about speaking my mind."

"You're allowed to be angry, Bri." Impa reassured. "Emotions aren't a privilege, they're a right that everyone has."

"I guess... still feel bad though."

"What are you guys talking about?" A third voice asked suddenly.

Impa and Bri squealed and looked over to see Nicholas lying next to them. The Child of Chronos stared at them before giving them a peace sign. Bri growled and lunged at Nicholas, who dodged out of the way.

"What took you so long?! We've been stuck here for five days!!"

"Sorry~!" Nicholas hummed. "It took longer than I thought to find the parts. Once I finished fixing it however, I decided to test it out to see if there are any other bugs with it."

"Let me guess, it took a few days of testing before you decided it was fully functioning?" Impa queried.

"Yep! So any timeline tampering lately?"

The two women flinched and glanced at each-other. They would find out eventually so might as well tell them now. The two of them explained to Nicholas about everything that has happened since they left. Bri and Impa closed their eyes and braced themselves once they finished their explanation. They were expecting the worst possible reaction.

Instead what they got was a sigh and a look that said "are you serious?"

"Well... it was wishful hoping that you two could go the entire time without getting caught." Nicholas scratched his head. "Let's just hurry and leave before the timeline changes even more."

Nicholas held out the Time Transporter, motioning for them to touch it. Getting over their surprise of Nicholas's response, they placed their hands on the cyclinder as told. A familiar light started expanding from the device and engulfed all three of them, leaving no trace of them when it fades.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

The light around them disappears and immediately they heard fireworks. They also noticed that the sky was more pink and orange instead of blue where they had been.

"Are we...?" Impa started.

"Back in your time?" Nicholas finished for her. "Yes we are. Well, it'd be more accurate to say that we're actually five minutes ahead of when you guys left."

This got a sigh of relief from Brianna. Thank the gods that they weren't gone too long. She didn't know what to say to her friends if they had been gone longer. The same went for Impa. She didn't know what to say to Magnus if they'd gotten a much longer disappearance.

"Fortunately it doesn't seem you being in the past has impacted this timeline that much." The Child of Chronos said, putting away the Time Transporter. "A few scenarios played out differently but nothing too drastic."

"...That being said," Nicholas suddenly looked down, "I want to apologize for what happened."

Impa looked surprised. "Why though? Aside from taking a while to pick us up, you still got us back to our time."

"Yeah!" Bri nodded. "It was our fault for picking up the Transporter in the first place. Should've known better than to pick up strange objects."

Nicholas chuckled slightly. "True, but I should have been more responsible and not lose it in the first place. And now..."

Nicholas made eye contact with Brianna, their gaze softening slightly. Bri noticed that it looked like they were trying to memorize her appearance, as if she might disappear at any moment. That was when a morbid thought struck.

'How... how many other versions of me did they know?' Bri thought. 'How many version of me have they lost?'

"I just... want to apologize." They said softly. "I know going through the beginning of the year must've been hard for you."

"Y-Yeah... it was hard, but I'm not the same Brianna from last year. I'm strong now!"

"Bri..." Nicholas chuckled. "You've always been strong."

The Child of Chronos turned around. "It's been fun chatting but I need to get going now."

They wanted to ask why Nicholas had to leave but then they remember who they were the child of. The Time Transporter might help keep their powers in check, but prolonged presence in a certain time might be catastrophic.

"Will we see you again?" Impa asked.

Nicholas shrugged. "Maybe we will, maybe we won't. It'll depend on where I go next. But I wouldn't mind if we did bump into each-other."

"I think I wouldn't mind either." Brianna admitted. "Be safe, alright Nicholas?"

"I will." They promised, pulling out the Transporter. "And just call me Nikki. That's what my friends usually call me."

With one final salute, Nikki became engulf in light and disappeared. Bri and Impa suddenly collapsed on the grass taking huge breaths. They were so focused on other things that they didn't register the side-effects of time travel until now.

"Remind me... never... to time... travel... ever again!" Impa said between breaths.

"That... makes two... of us..."

Once they've composed themselves, the two shared a laugh and sat up as they started kissing each-other silly. Their little adventure was the most enjoyable and relaxing thing that's happened since camp started!

"That was seriously fun though! Sure, there were risks but it was still lots of fun!"

"Not to mention all the stuff I could learn from time travel."

Bri rolled her eyes. "Of course that's what you'd want time travel for."

"Hey it's me we're talking about." Impa joked. "In any cases, time travel is fun but I think I'll settle for the here-and-now."

"No time like the present." Brianna nodded. "Let's hurry back to the reception. I'm sure the others are going to talk and gossip."

Impa rolled her eyes. "Oh please. They'd probably think we got a headstart on the honeymoon."

Bri laughed as Impa soon joined in. They got to their and linked their arms as they made their way down the hill. I wonder what will be in store for them in future~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
38.3K 543 23
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ A sloppy fanfic of Ritchie x Michael. If you don't know who they are, they are Minecraft Roleplay youTubers. Here's a link to their...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
2.1K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...