Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

Od Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... Viac

Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1

3.2K 38 17
Od Orochimaru_Wife23

A/N: This story may or not have some mature content in it. I usually try to keep mature content out of my stories for my younger readers.

Third person's POV

"Yo! We're coming to you live from Camp Wawanakwa! Somewhere in Muskoka Ontario. I'm your host Chris Mclean, dropping Season 1 of the hottest new reality show on television right now!"

Here's the deal. Twenty-three campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other than have to face the judgment of their fellow campers."

"Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the walk of shame, "

"Take a ride on the boat of losers, haha! And leave Total Drama Island for good!"

"Their fate will be decided here, at the Dramatic Campfire Ceremonies, where each week all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded..."

"with cheesy tabloid fame"

"And a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle..."

"Black flies,"

"Grizzly bears,"

"Disgusting camp food, and each other,"

"Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now on

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

**

"Welcome back now time to meet our campers we told them that they were staying at a five-star resort as if so they will look PO that's why," Chris said as the boat arrived and in came the first contestant. She had her brown hair tied up in a ponytail wearing a green shirt and vest with a few buttons with pink pants and white shoes. While giving a smile revealing her braces giving her a farm girl look. She stared at the place in awe as she ran towards Chris.

"Hi there, Beth", Chris greeted. Beth, however, gasped of excitement and ran over to the host, practically crushing him in a hug.

"Oh my god! This is like, totally amazing to get to meet you!", the girl said with her braces as he hugged Chris tightly. Chris managed to get her off of him.

"Yeah, um...yeah.", was his only real response.

"Wait...this isn't a resort.", Beth finally pointed out. Chris then smirked once more, happy to be able to point it out to her that she and the others were not going to be staying on an island.

"Yeah, you guys aren't staying at a resort, we lied.", Chris said with a chuckle. Beth was puzzled by this but accepted it.

"Um...okay.", she said with a bit of a disappointed tone of voice and she walked to the other side of the dock that Chris signaled her to go to. As Beth stood where Chris got her to, the second camper and boat arrived. It was a short but taller than Beth boy with brunette hair and a two-striped sweater over a formal shirt with jeans and sneakers.

"Cody! The Codester! The Codemiester!", Chris said as he and Cody did a few hand signs like bros of some sort and then high fived.

"Dude, I'm like totally syked to be here, Man. I see the...ummm...you are a lady right?", Cody said as he walked over to Beth. Beth was of course offended by his comment implying she was not a lady.

"Yes...I am a girl.", she said in a somewhat angry voice.

"Oh...okay.", Cody replied awkwardly, noticing Beth was not very happy with him already. He smiled sheepishly at the shorter girl. As Cody and Beth had their awkward moment, the third camper arrived via his own boat. He was a rather large, muscular wise, Jamaican boy that would at first seem intimidating but in reality, was anything but.

"DJ, ya made it! Sup?", Chris said to greet DJ.

"Hey Chris, I'm doing fine brother.", DJ then noticed in a similar fashion to Beth that the Island was not at all a resort by any means, "Uhhh...wheres the Island at?"

"You're here, DJ.", Chris replied with his smile. DJ walked to Cody and Beth with a rather puzzled look on his face.

"This isn't anything like on the Brochure.", he said to himself as he walked to the other two previously arrived Campers. As DJ was standing with Cody and Beth, the goth girl Gwen arrived onto the island as the Fourth Camper. Gwen was not at all happy with the Island.

"Aloha, Gwen.", Chris said to introduce Gwen. Of course, Gwen still angrily went up to Chris's face.

"I thought you said we were staying in a Five Star Resort!", Gwen spoke angrily to the host.

"You aren't, but I am staying in a rather nice place with a very good view!", Chris revealed.

"You can't do this to us.", Gwen said angrily.

"Yes, I can. Contracts!", Chris then held up the contract in his hands. Gwen with a smirk took them and shredded them into the water of the lake below the dock. Of course, Chris took out a copy of the Contracts seconds later.

"Neat thing about Lawyers, they make Copies.", the host chuckled. Gwen turned around only to see her boat driving away from the island. Annoyed by this, she finally decided it would be best to just accept her fate, but not without saying one thing as a comment on Chris.

"Jerk!", was all she said before she joined up with the other three arrived Campers. Once she did so, the fifth camper stepped off of her boat. She was an Asian-Canadian girl with long black hair and rather revealing clothes, she had sunglasses on along with a serious face as well. Beth and DJ were a bit fearful of her, Gwen was not surprised and already knew her kind, while Cody was looking at her with a rather happy look, nearly creepy actually.

"Heather! Girl, glad you could come!", Chris said with likely fake happiness.

"This is where we're staying?", Heather asked seconds before she became rather angry, "Ugh, I am SO calling my parents you can NOT make me stay here!", Heather then angrily walked over to the other campers. As she did so, Chris held up the contracts once more, and Beth ran up to Heather to greet her as well.

"Hi! It's like, so incredulous to meet you!", Beth spat in Heather's direction as she talked, which only increased Heather's level of Disgust. Cody meanwhile began to nervously walk over to Heather but did not get a chance to speak as the next camper was already arriving. She was a rather fashionable girl of blue eyes and blonde hair, who Chris seemed to take a slight liking to.

"Hi...I'm like so excited to be here!", the girl greeted.

"And we're excited to have you here, Lindsay!"

"Aw, thanks Chip!", Lindsay said, getting Chris's name wrong, "So...this is the Island?"

"It's Chris, and yes, yes this is the Island."

"Well...okay!", Lindsay then happily walked over to the other campers. She smiled at everyone, including Heather, and waited for the next Camper to arrive on the island. It was a brown-haired boy in a red track-suit who was water ski-ing from the back of his boat.

"There's Tyler!", Chris announced as the boy was ski-ing towards the dock. Tyler soon hit a rock and flew completely off of his ski and even did flips in the air before falling into the luggage on the deck with his ski splashing Heather and soaking her. "Wicked Wipeout dude!", Chris then called out, with Tyler giving a thumbs up. Of course, Heather was not at all happy.

"Ugh! Again, I am SO getting off of this Damn Island!", she said angrily.

"Don't worry, I can dry you off!", Cody exclaimed, actually preparing to remove his sweater for Heather. Heather just looked at him confused before replying.

**

-Timeskip-

A pale skin boy with long blonde hair, green eyes, a black leather jacket, black leather pants, and green shoes. Was leaning against the railing of a very exquisite boat wondering if he was at the show he auditioned for yet. He was taping his foot hoping to be there soon.

'How much longer. I have never been a big fan of waiting,' the boy thought.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the boat horn blare and grabbed his duffel bag." Finally." He didn't have much just some clothes, a locket with a picture of his dead parents, and swim trunks, and his journal.

He sees that he, not the first one to arrive, as there seems to be twenty-two, other contestants. he sees so many different people including a goth girl, an athlete, a punk rocker, and a blonde girl wearing a bluebonnet on her head.

he soon gets off the boat were the host of the show Chris Mclean, greets him and introduces him to everyone.

"This is Kevin. Welcome to Total Drama Island." 

Kevin looks around and sees how crappy it looks. "You serious? Where staying here? Geez, the orphanage was so much better than this," he said walking over to where every else was. he stands next to a girl who looks just annoyed as him.

'She seems interesting. I did come here to also make friends maybe I start with her,' Kevin thought looking at the girl next to him.

"Hey, I'm Kevin. consider me a friend until the final two. Then we'll have to fight it out," he said holding out his hand. She gives him a look before shaking it. "Heather. Consider me also a friend."

As they start having their own little conversation, the last camper, Izzy, soon arrives. She falls out of the boat, hits her chin on the dock, and sinks into the water. Another girl, Courtney, runs over to help her. "Guys," she says to the group, "she could be seriously hurt!" She pulls Izzy out who seemed to be just fine, but seems to be a little nut. You snicker. She seems pretty funny.

"Ok everyone on the end of the dock. Ok. One. Two. Three. Oops forgot the lens cap. Ok, hold that pose. Ok. One. Tw-oh wait cards full! Hang on," Chris said adjusting the camera.

"Come on man my face is starting to freeze," Lewshawna said.

"Got it!" said Chris. "Okay, everyone says, Wawanakwa!" Chris said as he takes the picture.

 As soon as everyone says Wawanakwa, the docks completely give, dropping everyone into the water. "Okay guys, dry off and meet at the campfire pit in ten!"

**

After Kevin all dry off he meets at the campfire pit. Kevin sees Heather who sits on a log. He sits right next to her and she turns to see him. "Can you believe they did that?! My hair is still soaking!" He agrees with Heather and that it was completely unnecessary he was never a fan of pranks or jokes.

"This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks" Chris starts off. "The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. Ya, dig?" Kevin looks at Heather while she focuses on ringing out her hair. "The camper who manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest without getting voted off will win one hundred thousand dollars!" Chris continues.

"Excuse me can I have a bunk next to her!" Duncan says pointing to Heather.

'I will admit she is pretty, but even I wouldn't ask to sleep next to a girl when I just met her,' Kevin thought rolling his eyes.

"They're not co-ed are they?" Heather asked.

"No. Girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other," Chris said.

"Excuse me, Kyle, can I have a cabin with a lake view since I'm the prettiest?" Lindsay asked.

"Ok, you are but that's not really how it works here and it's Chris,"

"I have to live with Sadie or I'll die," Katie said as she holds Sadie's hand.

"And I'll break out in hives. It's true," Sadie said.

"This can't be happening," Gwen said.

"Aww come on guys it'll be fun. It's like a big sleepover." Owen said.

"At least you don't have to sleep next to him," Tyler said looking at Duncan.

"Here's the deal. We're gonna split you into two teams. If I call your name out go stand over there. Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Kevin, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Owen, Lewshawna, Justin, and Noah. From this moment on you officially know as the Screaming Gophers." Chris says as he tosses Owen their team flag.

"Yea. I'm a gopher. Whoo!" Owen said.

"Wait. What about Sadie?" Katie asked.

"The rest of you over here. Jeff, Bridgette, DJ, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, Eva, and Harold. Move move move." Chris said.

"But Katie's a gopher. I have to be a gopher." Sadie said.

"Sadie come on it'll be ok," Courtney said.

"This so unfair I miss you, Katie," Sadie says as she walks off with Courtney.

"I miss you too," Katie says.

"Alright, campers you and your team will be on camera in all public areas during this competition. You will also be able to share your innermost thoughts on tape with video dairies anytime you want. Let the audience at home know what you're really thinking. Or just get something off your chest. Alright, any questions? Cool. Let's find your cabins. Gophers you're in the east cabin. Bass your in the west." Chris says.

Kevin walked inside to settle in and turns around to Heather walk inside to the girl's side. When he gets settled in. 

'Glad she on my team. So far she looks like the only person I can see as a possible friend,' Kevin thought walking outside the room.

Geoff asks Chris if there are any chaperones at camp. Chris says that other than himself you'll be unsupervised since you're all the age of a CIT. Sixteen years old. He gives the campers half an hour to unpack and then meet him at the main lodge. Lindsay comes out of the girl's side and asks Chris where the outlets are so she can use her straightening iron.

Chris tells her that they're in the communal bathrooms and Lindsay replies saying that she isn't Catholic. 

"It means we shower together. Idiot" Gwen chimes in making Lindsay whine. 

Kevin sees Heather by herself outside her cabin walks up to her. When she sees him she fixes herself up. "What do you want?" she asks.

 "You wanna get outta here?" Kevin asked.

 "Sure. You seem to be the only one here who isn't annoying or plain stupid." As they go off everyone in the cabin looks at you two weirdly.

**

They soon find a spot away from the cabins and you start getting to know each other. "So, tell me about yourself." Heather beams. "Gladly! Well, I'm the most popular girl in school, head cheerleader, everyone there loves me..." As they continue to get to know each other, well really as Kevin get to know Heather but he didn't mind listening to her talk about herself.  Kevin then hears a high pitched scream coming from the other cabin. He didn't understand what was happening, but he saw a bunch of people freaking out over a cockroach. Duncan, the punk rocker, kills it with a nearby ax. He sees DJ cowering on a bunk bed and Duncan holding an ax.

He then looks down to see a chopped-up cockroach. You all head down to the main lodge. You walk in between Bridgette and DJ. "Dude, were you scared of that little thing?" you ask DJ. "Yeah, man! Insects freak me out!!" Kevin doesn't make fun of him since he knows a couple of people in the orphanage who hate all kinds of bugs. Especially spiders. 

They all enter and line up to get some food. "Listen up!!" The chef behind the counter said. "I serve three times a day, and you will eat it three times a day!! Grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down, NOW!!!" 

Kevin move up with Lindsay and Gwen and get their trays. "Excuse me," Lindsay says to the chef, "my nutritionist says that I shouldn't eat any white sugar, white flour, or like...dairy."

The chef catches a fly and squishes it in his fist. "I don't think that's gonna be a problem," Gwen says looking down at her food as it barely moves. 

"Cool!" Lindsay replies picking up her tray and going to sit down.

 "Okay, I hate to be predictable and complain on the first day, but I think mine just moved." The chef takes a mallet and smashes the meat getting it everywhere. "Right, okay then!" Gwen picks up her tray and walks to the Gopher table.

 Kevin doesn't bother to say a word and once he gets his food he simply nods at the chef, confusing him. Kevin sits next to Heather which makes her not as grumpy. "This food sucks, huh?" He said trying to start a conversation. "No kidding. Breakfast is supposed to croissants, crepes, orange juice, even just regular cereal. 

"Yeah in my case breakfast at home just cereal and some fruit," Kevin replied.

"Welcome to the main lodge," Chris says to the camera crew as he walks inside. Geoff asks for a pizza that angers the chef. He throws a knife at the wall which makes everyone back off and continues eating. Chris tells everyone that the first challenge is in one hour and he leaves the lodge.

-Timeskip-

Everyone hears the bullhorn taped to a nearby pole blare which lets you know it's time for the first challenge. "Everyone meet at the cliff in your bathing suits!" Chris says through the bullhorn. 

Kevin gets up and goes inside to get dressed.

He looks over to see Heather in a very attractive looking bikini. his eyes widen shock at how beautiful she looks but quickly looks in another direction since he is not a perv, not realizing that Heather is looking at his muscular chest and six-pack, slightly blushing. Soon everyone is at the top of the cliff staring down to the waters below. Kevin not sure who said it but someone says what everyone is all thinking as they realize what the challenge is.

"Oh, fuck."

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen throughout this story?

Q: What do you think of the start of Kevin and Heather's growing relationship?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 8
Kevin West is a teenage boy who lost his parents at a young age and has been living in the orphanage since then. One day he decided to sign up for a...
10.9K 282 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
164K 4K 38
Bree Anderson is an introverted girl who likes to keep to herself. One day, Bree's family decided to change that by signing her up for Total Drama Is...
139K 1K 37
Romantic scenarios of some of the characters from total drama! Since preferences are a bit complicated to write, I'll only accept requests for charac...