Lone Soldier

By ScoutTrooper01

Follow "Ace" on an adventure after the battle of Endor. After Ace's squad mates, "Eights," "Krill," and "Bull... More

Chapter One: The Battle
Chapter Two: Fleeing the Warzone
Chapter Three: The Thing in the Cave
Chapter Four: The Chase
Chapter Five: The Long Trek
Chapter Six: The Base
Chapter Seven: The Hunt

Chapter Eight: The Escape

30 2 1
By ScoutTrooper01

I woke up in the middle of the night, planning to escape while the ewoks are sleeping. I hotwire the blast door, and it silently slides open. I creep out into the hallway, and see furry bodies snoring on the ground. I slip between them, as quietly as I can, towards the hangar bay. When I make it to the supply ship I climb inside and close the access hatch behind me. I then power up the blaster canons. "Now," I say to myself, "is the time for revenge." As I fire into the hoards of sleeping ewoks, I enjoy the feeling of killing those who took everything from me. The ewok's screams ring through the air, disturbing a flock of birds that fly away in fear. I take off into the night, cackling at my victory. After a while, I start to get tired and land in a clearing. I switch the power off, and drift off in the pilot's chair. When I wake up the sun is streaming through the window. I decide to fly around the planet to try to find another settlement. As I take off, I feel a slight shudder in the landing gear. "That's not good," I whisper to myself. I fly above tree level and look for signs of life. I fly for hours, only seeing the green of the tree's and an occasional bird. I am starting to look for a place to land when I see smoke! I quickly turn the ship towards the smoke and land there. After I land, I realize this is the base I left this morning. However, it is eerily quiet. I remembered cries of rage when I left. Now, the silence is suffocating! I decide to look around. As I enter the base, I see swollen, malformed bodies lying around. As I get closer, I see the bodies are green, rotting ewoks corpses. They have no visible damage other than a small puncture on them, as well as swollen bodies. Suddenly, I hear a rattling, clicking noise behind me. I turn around and gasp in horror!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...