Glowing & Justice (Asia X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a strug... More

Prologue
Ch 1 - Jump-Start
Ch 2 - Ties
Ch 3 - Contract
Ch 4 - Settlement
Ch 5 - On The Move
Ch 6 - Appear
Ch 7 - Transparent
Ch 8 - Hide
Ch 9 - Wahmen
Ch 10 - "Party"
Ch 11 - Missed Me
Ch 12 - Next Job
Ch 13 - Hoo and What?
Ch 14 - Fallout
Ch 15 - Park
Ch 17 - Defeat
Ch 18 - Invisible
Ch 19 - Groggy
Ch 20 - Hot
Ch 21 - Tea
Ch 22 - Working Us
Ch 23 - Fantasy
Ch 23 - The Voice
Ch 24 - Honey
Ch 25 - Untold
Ch 26 - No More Secrets
Ch 27 - Search
Ch 28 - There She Goes
Ch 29 - Here I Am
Ch 30 - Realm Of The Middle
Ch 31 - The Day of Despair
Ch 32 - Snap
Ch 33 - Shower
Epilogue
Last Chapter (Lemon)

Ch 16 - Dangerous Waters

1.4K 38 11
By Relentlezz41

Maybe not a beach episode, but the pool works right?

Enjoy. 

~~~~~

After your trip to the woods it was time to leave and head into the town to grab some food. Howie flies into your hands and smiles. "Glad to see you Howie. See you soon. Take care of yourself in the meantime. Alright?"

*Hoo* He smiled and disappeared.

Right after that Rasai flew in front of you. He was flying and glared straight in front of you. You flinched as he nodded. Then flew back to Asia's arms. He nodded again and hugged into his master. Asia took note of this and pet his head.

"See you soon sweet boy." With a small green glow he was gone. "Shall we?"

"Yeah. Can't wait. A good sandwich and a shake would hit it right."

"Sounds sweet." She lead the way. You can watch her blonde hair flow a little from a slight breeze heading towards her. Is something trying to tell me something? I know she's beautiful. What about it? 

From the park part of town was minutes away. The trees were out of sight in no time and there was cars, busy streets, and plenty of lights. Much different than back on your side of the neighborhood. You stand next to Asia as the two of you are heading into the diner that is close by. You can smell the kitchen and the coffee being made. 

As the two of them are about to go inside and grab a booth for two, Rias and Akeno are blowing off steam in the pool. Doing a few laps were going to help them take some stress off. But as they were lounging and enjoying the water and fresh sun they thought about the two of you again.

"Should I give them that call now?" Asked Rias.

"Call Asia. See if you can hear it in her voice. How she is enjoying herself."

"Alright."

As you and Asia have your waters at the table Asia is picking up her phone. "It's Rias. One minute.. She opens it up. "Hello?"

< Hey Asia. How are you and (FN) doing? >

"Great. We were at the park with our familiars and now we are together having lunch. How is everyone else doing?"

< Akeno and I are at the pool. Everyone else I haven't heard from just yet. Though that might change in an hour or so. But everything is fine? I don't have much work coming in. Something I will handle tonight with Akeno and that is it. The two of you can freely spend your day together. How's that sound? >

"Sounds great. Thank you Rias."

< No problem. Say hi to him for me. >

"Will do."

< Bye now Asia. >

"Bye Rias." She hung up. "Good news (FN). We have no work today. She was checking in and telling us to just enjoy the rest of the day."

"Wow. Sweet." Time to relax now. "Sounds like paradise."

"Yeah. It does. Guess its just the two of us. She hasn't heard from everyone else. Not Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, or even Kiba."

"Odd. But hey, okay. As long as there is nothing alarming. Cheers."

"Yeah. Cheers." She smiled.

I don't know why but I feel really good about this. I hope I'm not floating into dangerous waters here, but I like that the two of us are together for the rest of the day. This is a great day. Been a long time since I had something this peaceful. 

~~~~~

It was a nice gesture of having the day to you and Asia. Bright sun, cool air, good food, and no school or work. A full day off. Good rest too. What is there to complain about? You are walking home as the sun is starting to set. You Asia have had a fun day exploring parts of this place you have never seen before. Full of smiles and the feeling that you are floating above it all. Not literally either.

As you get inside the house there is a mix of things going on. Koneko and Gasper were probably cuddling upstairs, Rias and Akeno were in the kitchen cooking together, and then that left Issei that was sitting on the couch with Xenovia. 

"Hey Asia." Smiled Xenovia.

"Looks like they're back." Akeno looked over her shoulder to see you and Asia return.

"Let's stay tuned." Rias looked over.

"Issei. Xenovia. We're back." She ran over to give Issei a hug first. "It was a fun day."

Uh- You watch her cuddle up next to Issei. 

"I wish you could have made it." Chimed Asia.

Did she just- The scene in front of you is obvious. "I'm going to head up to shower."

"Dinner will be ready soon." Called Akeno.

"Okay." Just a simple okay. That isn't a great response. Dammit. I should have known better. What was I thinking? She's too good for me anyway. So you head upstairs and you are going to shower off and get comfy.

Rias looked over as you slowly walked to the stairs. "It happened." She sighed.

"Asia?" Guessed Akeno.

"Yup. I saw it slowly but I'm too late. What do we do now? This is his second heartbreak. First being his mother gone across town."

"Is there a way you can meet him in his room? That might work. Right?" Akeno was thinking maybe kind words one on one might be a good way to do it.

"You want to handle it? Or should I take care of it?" 

"If I take care of it he will think I'm trying to seduce him."

"Very well. After his shower I will check in on him. Then I will pull Asia aside and go from there. All we can do at this rate."

You wanted to get this image out of your head. Thinking hot water would help out. But it just took your walls down and shattered them. Those smiles, the appreciation, and the fact that Howie really likes her. Was it something in the air and have you liked Asia this whole time.

You look down in the shower and stare at the tile. What was I thinking?  After everything it is no wonder you had feelings for her. Healing you, understanding you, her kind heart, and she is a pretty one. Not a bombshell, not a sexy wall piece, but just a precious one. Someone who you could protect and she could better you. Not have to weigh you down or you depend on her too much to calm yourself down. But you were having second thoughts now. Did I really think we could make it work? The dark guy and the Rapunzel resembling beauty? Yeah, right. I'm an idiot. 

After a few minutes you dry off and head to your room. Put so shorts on and put the towel over your head and kick back. It covered your whole bed and half of your back and chest. A knock came from the door. 

"Hey (FN)? You decent?" Called Rias. 

"I don't have on a shirt. That okay?"

"You aren't going to go invisible on me are you? I just want to talk."

"Nothing on my end. But if you insist." 

You allow her to enter. She is saddened by the bedspread. The one that looks of temporary depression. And the phase of dinners in the basement, too much distancing, and lose of faith. "So (FN), I know what that face it is. I don't have to see it in your eyes either. That's hurt. Pain. It's rejection."

"I should have known better. I'm sorry." You sighed.

"Want me to make you a plate for later?"

"Please. I'll be a bit. Just want to compose myself before I give Issei some words and I will leave it at that. I won't fight him. I promise."

Rias shook her head. "Fine. Very well. Clearly you have made up your mind."

"What's to talk about?"

"Calm down first. Then maybe I'll tell you. And I could always have you talk to Issei alone or me in the room. However you may like. I understand." Also understand that Asia doesn't know she have a reverse harem if she wanted to. She has Issei and (FN) but (FN) feels broken, defeated, and in pain where it hurts the most. He was doing so well too. Pity. I think he is better for Asia to begin with too.

~~~~~

Although Rias, what happens if Issei is in front of everyone?

-Rel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 157 5
(Original got deleted but heres the same thing except with a different cover!) Do you dislike Issei? Do you absolutely hate how he got a harem? Do yo...
10.6K 253 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
18.3K 145 25
Issei after being betrayed by the ones he loved one decides to go for a run but fate had other ideas as issei meets the cat army find out what awaits...
25K 359 20
I don't own Highschool DXD, nore do I own the characters or the picture on the front page. Top 1 of Imprisonment 18-08-2022. " So.. I guese you only...