Polar Opposite Siblings

By gingerblue19

Celia Malfoy and Draco Malfoy are both students at The Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her brothe... More

Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day of School in The Wizarding World
Troll In The Dungeon?!
Hogwarts For The Holidays And Detention For a Night
A Year Gone!
Third Year Of Hogwarts
First Day Back
Duelling Club and the Parselmouth
Tom Riddle and The Chamber Of Secrets
Another Year Gone!
Back To Hogwarts
Cup Readings and Flying Creatures
Riddikulus!
Werewolves and A Bad Day Of Quidditch
Helping Harry to Hogsmeade!
Broaden Your Minds Sirius Black is Here!
Another Year Gone!
Quidditch World Cup!
Death Eater March
Welcome To Hogwarts For The Triwizard Tornument!
Class of Horror with Moody
The Goblet of Fire Choosening
Chaos has wreaked at Hogwarts
Task one: Dragons.
Speak of The Devil, The Yule Ball is Coming.
The Hogsmeade Date
Dancing With The Joker
Dress Shopping!
The Yule Ball
Task Two: The Black Lake
Task Three: The Maze
A Day To Mourn The Dead.
Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix
Back To Hogwarts
Professor Umbitch.
Umbridge Taking Power
Dumbledores Army
The Room of Requirement
Learning to Defend
Defense skills and Charms
Christmas At The Order
Already Back in Hell With Umbridge
N.E.W.Ts and O.W.Ls
The Ministry for Magic
Finally, Another year gone!
The Burrow
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!
Seventh Year of Hogwarts
Back on The Grind
A Surprise For a Malfoy
This Should Be Fun
Lost For Words and Faked Confidence
For Better or For Worse
Home For The Holidays
Back To School Already.
A Posioned Weasley On His Birthday
A Death to Remember
The Eight Harry Potters
A Wedding To Remember
Christmas Eve In Godrics Hollow
The Forest Of Dean
The World is Darker Now
Hogwarts Isn't Home Anymore
The Boy Who Lived
Years Go By But Laughter Never Dies
All Good Things Come To An End

The Chamber Of Secrets.

819 29 4
By gingerblue19

(Celia pov)

"Don't fall asleep in my class Miss Malfoy," Professor McGonagall said and they all chuckle at me.

"Sorry... got—"

"No sleep, I know," Professor McGonagall said, I sighed as I look back up at her. I was sitting next to Draco, he seemed bothered by my tiredness.

"Could I have your attention, please Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets," we all look at her as she smiles at us.

"Like so. One, two, three, Vera verto. Now it's your turn. Well, who would like to go first? Ah! Mr. Weasley. "One, two, three. Vera verto." Hmm?"

"Ahem. Vera verto!" I heard a whooshing sound before a squeaking from the cup... it had a tail.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley. Yes, Miss Granger?" I just facepalm.

"Didn't I give you money to get yourself things?" I whisper to Ron.

"Right..." Ron mutters back.

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about... the Chamber of Secrets?" My body tensed beside Draco and he looked at me.

"Well, very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who," Ron jokes and Professor McGonagall looks at him before stifling her small laugh.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, "pure-bloods." Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school.

Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school.

The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic."

"Muggle-borns," Hermione and I say.

"Well, naturally, the school had been searched many times. No such chamber has been found," McGonagall said to us.

"Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" I asked her.

"Well, the Chamber is said to home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." My body didn't relax.

"You okay?" Draco asks me, I slowly look at him and his eyebrows raise in shock, "you look like hell."

"Shut up, Malfoy," I grumbled and he just snickers at me.

"That's your last name too, stupid," Draco said.

"Dang it," I groaned as he laughs at me.

I was standing with Jackson, Susan and Justin as they cheered for Gryffindor. I didn't care that my brother was in Slytherin, I was just quietly cheering them on.

"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!" Lee announces.

"All right there, Scarhead?" I heard my brother shout at Harry and I just groan.

"Watch yourself, Harry!" Harry ducks before I saw the bludger comes racing back.

"Wood! Look out!" Harry and I screamed before Wood's broom was snapped at the tip and he went spiraling down.

"Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!" I shouted as the bludger rockets behind Harry.

-

I watched in horror as the bludger continues to try and kill Harry even after the game was won, I look around before seeing George.

"George!" I shout and he looks at me, I wave him over and he zooms towards the stand, I stood on the edge and he grabbed my hand before I jumped on the back and he flew us down.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Everyone cheers as George and I hit the ground and run towards Harry.

"Finite incantatem!" I shout and the Bludger explodes.

"Thank you," Harry said to me as I knelt on the ground and checked him over.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks him worriedly.

"No, I think my... I think my arm's broken." Harry told us.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart told Harry, I shake my head furiously.

"No, not you," Harry told him.

"Oh, poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this... won't hurt a bit. Brackium emendo!" Harry's arm glows before it goes to slime basically.

"What the hell?" I screwed my face up and then look up at Fred and George.

"Ah, yes, well, ha, that can sometimes happen, um, but uh, the point is, uh..." Lockhart bends Harry's arm and it touched his elbow.

"Yuck!"

"Ugh!"

"Gross!"

"...you can no longer feel any pain, and, heh- very clearly, the bones are not broken." Lockhart said and I gagged.

"Broken? There's no bones left!" Harry's arm wobbled and we all groan in disgust.

"Much more flexible, though," Lockhart said and I groan.

"You suck at spells." I muttered.

"Uhh, uhhh..." Draco whines in pain and I rolled my eyes as I wandered to his bed.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss, you can go!" Madame Pomfrey said.

"You look ghastly," I told Draco and he groans as I helped him sit up slowly.

"Shut up," Draco groaned while I helped him slip out of his bed.

"Are you going to be okay going back to your dormitory?" I asked Draco.

"Uh-huh," he looks me in the eyes and then patted my cheek softly. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah... of course," I say to him and Draco nods as he walked away with a groan here or there with Crabbe and Goyle following him.

"Out of my way. Out of my way! Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat— but growing them back..." I look at the hospital bed and walked over.

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asks.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." Madam Pomfrey handed him a cup and he drank it before he spat it out.

"Ugh!" Harry groans.

"Well, what do you expect? Pumpkin juice?" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, an arm loosely hangs around my shoulders, I look up to see George.

"Git."

"Dumbass," George replies before we were all shooed off to go to our dorms.

Celia~

Celia Malfoy~

Malfoy~

Kill~

Kill~

Let me taste your flesh!

"Huh?" I sat up in bed to hear the whispers again, I shake my head, not wanting to have anything to do with it.

Celia~

I felt like I wasn't in control of myself, or my mind as I started to crawl out of bed again. I walked out of the dormitory and down the steps into the common room.

-

I just kept walking, my mind was clouded over.

Write this down, Celia.

"Okay..." I look down at the blood and dipped my fingers into it, I started writing what the being whispered in my ear without complaint.

I had no idea Colin was petrified beside me.

-

I stood in the middle of the hallway before I was thinking clearly again, "where am I?" I whispered before hearing someone talking in the Hospital wing.

I snuck down the hallway and walked into the hospital wing, Harry was awake and Dobby was there.

"Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby! Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train." I was shocked, I crept towards them as quietly as I could.

"It was you... You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through," Harry says, now I know why I had to sneak Dobby out of the house.

"Indeed. Yes, sir," Dobby told him.

"You nearly got Ron and me expelled!" I rose my eyebrows.

"At least you would be away from here. Harry Potter must go home! Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see that—"

"—Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?" Harry saw me and so did Dobby.

"H...Hi." I slowly sat on the bed besides Harry and motioned then to keep talking.

"Uh-uh... Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands," my mouth hung open.

"You'd better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you!" I jump slightly and Dobby got off Harry's bed and walked backward.

"Uh-huh-huh... Dobby is used to death threats sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home." Dobby told him and I gulp slightly.

"I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill me?" Harry asks him.

"Not kill you, sir, never kill you! Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin... uh, huh, huh, huh! Aah, ahh..." Dobby blew his nose in his clothes and I cringe slightly.

"Why do you wear that thing Dobby?" Harry questions him.

"This, sir? It is a mark of the house-elves' enslavement. Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes." We heard a noise and all looked at each other in panic.

"Ah! Listen. Listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry Potter must not stay here, now that history is to repeat itself." Dobby whispers to us and I look to Harry.

"Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?" I asked Dobby.

"Ah! I shouldn't have said that! Oh! Ah! Dah! Bad Dobby! Bad!" Harry grabbed the bottle and put it down before grabbing Dobby.

"Dobby, stop it! Stop it! Stop, Dobby! Tell me, Dobby. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?"

"Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe." Dobby told him.

"No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it?" Dobby glances at me before he shook his head and snapped his fingers, he disappears and the shuffling of feet scared Harry and I.

"Come here," Harry hissed and I scrambled to him, we got into the bed and he lifted the covers over my head as I was squished against Harry.

"Put him here. What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asks.

"There's been another attack." Dumbledore said, Harry glances down at me and I awkwardly smile at him before shutting my eyes as I prayed no one would come over here.

"I think— do ya know— I think he's been Petrified, Madam Pomfrey. Look! Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker...?" McGonagall asks before a small sound of something being opened echoed.

poof!

"What can this mean, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asks in fear.

"It means... that our students are in great danger." Dumbledore replies.

"What should I tell the staff?"

"The truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. It is as we feared, Minerva. The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again." My eyes widened as well as my body tensing against Harry's.

Their footsteps all echo as they left the Hospital, Harry looks down at me and nods, giving me the signal that it's all clear.

"Thanks," I whisper as I got out of the bed and then look down at him, "be careful, Harry," I warn him before sneaking away to go back to the dormitory.

-

I slipped into the common room and looked around, a light turns on and I shut my eyes and waited to be screamed at.

"What were you doing outside of the dorm?" Cedric asks me quietly.

"I don't even remember leaving, to be honest with you," I told him as I slowly sat myself down.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"I woke up and... everything was cloudy before I ended up coming around when I stood in front of the hospital wing."

"You sleep walk?" Cedric asks me with an amused smile on his face.

"Not that I'm aware of?" I replied in confusion, "maybe I do now... I think that as soon as I woke up I just forgot where everything is."

"Yeah, I understand," Cedric told me.

"Why are you awake?" I asked him.

"I heard you leave, so I waited for you
To come back."

"That's nice of you," Cedric looked concerned. "What?"

"You look like you haven't slept, are you okay?"

"No... I just have a lot on my mind... but I'll be okay, it's all in my head," I told him, "thank you for waiting for me, we should sleep."

"Okay," Cedric smiles before we bid each other goodnight and then left for our dorms.

See you soon, Celia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.1K 45
{Completed} It's hard being the daughter of Sirius Black, since everyone's accusing my father of being a murderer. I try to make friends, but the bes...
205K 4.3K 27
I'm Melanie Malfoy, the Malfoy's secret. Surprised? I'm not, I'm just an unneeded part in their life to my father, but here's my story and what its r...
35.9K 850 33
We all know that Sirius Black was last living black. But was he? Did Regulus Black actually died during First Wizarding War? Read the story and find...
70.7K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...