The King's Swan | Jikook |

بواسطة Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTI... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 20: The Invitation

5.4K 495 162
بواسطة Sincerely_Jikook

     That night, the king clung onto Jimin's brooch and tried to hang onto the idea of having Jimin in his arms to substitute the hollow tone of being alone. Jungkook eased himself with the idea of Jimin hugging him to sleep like he did in the morning; gentle warmth wrapped around his frame and an addicting scent he longed to bury his face in everyday. Yet, the young king failed to realize that he only fed his obsession with the many thoughts of Jimin.

      Jungkook believed he was just loving Jimin like any other person would; kissing, admiring, treasuring their partner every moment. But in reality, Jungkook's desperation pushed him to treasure Jimin and admire him every second. Every second that slipped him by, Jungkook would think of Jimin; he would miss him, want him, crave him, and he would think of many negatives that seemed to sound positive in his mind. After the boy's manipulative first love, Jungkook got a hold of Jimin for once, refusing to let him go and letting history repeat itself.

      By morning, Hoseok walked out of the market after selling. The noble had a bag for his arrows and a secure lock that kept the bow in place on his back. The young man used his bow and arrows to hunt as a hobby to cope with stress and sold whatever he caught. His skills were precise but it was one of the many things he wasn't vocal about. As the people of the village admired his persona, Hoseok was seen as the perfect man who faced no issues. However, that wasn't always the case behind closed doors.

     When Jung Hoseok first met Jimin, he slowly began to revert to his habit of hunting with his bow and arrows. It was the exact opposite feeling he longed to experience when he was engaged to Jimin. He expected to be loved, to be happy for once but now, his relationship with Jimin gave him fear, stress, and pain. Especially when he knew the father had plans to kill an innocent commoner which only seemed to stress him out even more.

    Hoseok was a very caring man, he never held a burning hate towards anyone, not even the 'commoner' Jimin truly admired. In reality, the only thing that prevented him from hating the mystery alpha was the idea of Jimin still wanting Hoseok at the very end. Even if it wasn't true, Hoseok dared to believe that in Jimin's complicated heart, he would have a spot just for him too.

     As the alpha walked past many people, he gave off his usual fake smile that made many other omegas blush at the sight of his sharp fangs. But just as he began to walk out of the market, he suddenly ran into Kim Taehyung once again.

     "Carrying bow and arrows with a fake smile like that makes you look as if you just killed a man," Taehyung called out and approached the alpha. "Don't worry, I won't tell a soul."

     "Well, we meet again, Taehyung."

     "Nice to see you again. You look upset, is something on your mind?" Taehyung asked as he locked his hands behind his back as he gazed at the nobleman before him. "You couldn't fool me with a smile that fake, I know a smile when I see one," Taehyung mentioned as he pointed to his own adoring smile that made the corners of the alpha's fake smile curve into a real one.

      "Well, it's none of your concern. I just have things I need to let go," Hoseok added and continued walking to shake off the omega that always seemed to tag along. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the next selection?"

      "No, I won't go until they request my household. Until then, here I am!" Taehyung replied instantly with another smile as he rushed to keep up with the alpha.

      "Then, go hangout with Jimin. He seems to spend more time with you compared to his future alpha..." Hoseok mentioned blankly with a sigh escaping his fake smile right after.

       "You don't seem to be doing much and neither do I. Besides, Jimin hangs out with his guardian, Namjoon, when he's not with me. Anyway, let's go do something. The bow and arrows look fun!"

        "It's for hunting only. Anyway, won't Jimin get the wrong idea if he knows we're spending time together? Think about our reputation, Taehyung," claimed the alpha as he suddenly stopped once Taehyung finally caught up to the older man. "That isn't a nice thing to do to your friend."

       "We both know Jimin won't think that," Taehyung whispered softly and tilted his head right after. The omega was right, Hoseok knew Jimin didn't care at the end, but one side of him longed to think that he really did deep down even if it wasn't true.

       "But... Jimin and I..."

       "Come on, is it really a crime to hang out as friends? Namjoon and Jimin do it all the time!"

      With that thought in mind, Hoseok let out a sigh and finally made up his mind. "Well, only for today. After this, we won't meet up again, do I make myself clear? I am an engaged alpha to a-" 

       "Hoseok, I bet the King will marry Jimin before you can!" Taehyung teased and watched the eyes of the alpha blow wide.

       "W-WHAT?!"

       "Come on, let's have fun!" Taehyung giggled as he grabbed onto Hoseok's arm and ran off with the alpha. At that moment, Hoseok didn't feel the need to go hunting once again and finally decided to try new things, but of course, he still longed to have Park Jimin as his omega.

      At the same time that early morning, Jungkook reached the omega river before Jimin. Today was the day he had plans to spend the night with the omega in the palace. Just the thought of having the empty side of the bed filled by the one he longed to spend eternity with, made the alpha smile and bite his lip from excitement.

     "Jimin will come and spend the night with me... We'll be alone... alone..." Jungkook thought and repeated the final word to himself as a shiver ran down his spine. "We could stay up and talk about many things! We could hold each other close and smile into each other's arms... And to think, I will have eternity with him," Jungkook cooed and blushed at the idea alone at the river.

     As the king smiled at the endless wonders that flooded his mind, Jimin finally arrived at the river and giggled at how red Jungkook's face turned. His face resembled the color of the red roses that bloomed in the dawn of a strong season. Once Jungkook turned to face Jimin, he covered his face from the omega.

     "Why are you so red, Jungkook?~" Jimin questioned and approached the alpha. "Are you excited to see me?"

      "Oh, I've just been thinking, that's all!" Jungkook assured, gazing at Jimin while his hands concealed his face from being seen.

     "What are you thinking about?" Jimin wondered. Holding Jungkook's hands and pulling them away slowly to gaze into his charming face. It was as if every day, the king grew even more daring as he was before. This time, the prints of sleep deprivation slowly began to disappear from his features and his gorgeous smile heightened with every crease into the grin.

      "I was only thinking about tonight... We will spend this together and fall asleep under the roof of the palace, aren't you excited?" Jungkook questioned and ran his thumb along Jimin's knuckles. "It's all I've ever wanted, to see the empty side of my bed, filled with the one I will have eternity with."

       "Eternity..." Jimin thought. The omega always thought it was off how early Jungkook spoke as if this relationship was set in stone forever before it still had yet to grow. The beautiful boy understood how love worked, but he couldn't help but to pick up a weird feeling when Jungkook would say things like that too soon. Speaking as if he demanded their love to last for an eternity when so much had yet to grow. Jimin was swept up by the idea and adored it, but picked up a hint of insecurity from the king. An insecurity that overcame him when it came to love.

      "I am excited for the night as well, but you seem to have big plans~" Jimin teased and disregarded his thoughts. "We still have yet to marry and here you are... allowing that mind of yours to wander."

       "Oh, Jimin, it's nothing like that!" Jungkook responded and covered the red apples to his cheek. "You're the only one thinking that!"

        "Says the one turning red. Oh Jungkook, such a young and confused King," Jimin cooed and separated himself from the alpha, progressing towards the river before him. "Did you sleep well this time? Or do you want to sleep with me once more..."

       "I've slept better than I did compared to the past week. That won't be necessary today," replied the alpha and eyed Jimin's figure by the river. "Today, even if it's not your day for the selection, you will approach the gates and a head guard will be there, his name is Min Yoongi. Tell him your name and he will guide you to my sleeping chambers secretly,"

      "If I get caught? Will you dismiss those words by calling me your concubine?" Jimin joked as his gaze followed the ripples to the river. "I don't want to be known as a concubine just because I am seen in your chamber."

       "You know that won't happen. You won't be seen. I will have the servants and eunuchs gathered at the courtyard. My people will be gathered all in the courtyard and you will be guided in a safe path. It's a perfect plan for a secret invitation."

        Once Jungkook devised his plan, Jimin let out a laugh and finally turned to the alpha. Locking his gaze onto the king once his hand covered his mouth to hide his laughter. "Jungkook, all this for a night together. You are a smart King, smart but also very sneaky. Are you... that desperate to have me in your arms for one night?~"

       "Fine, I guess we'll have to wait until we marry to sleep under the same roof," Jungkook announced and folded his arms.

         "H-Hey, Hey, wait, Jungkook! I didn't mean it like that! Of course I want to see you tonight!" Jimin sputtered and reached the alpha to cling onto his arm. "I was only teasing!"

         "I know how you are already, Jimin. You never cease to make me smile," Jungkook replied and ran his hand along Jimin's face carefully. The two then spent their morning together as usual until it was time for the selection.

      Jungkook stood in his throne room, pondering the idea and wondering when Jimin will be guided into his chamber secretly. The plan seemed to stress the young king out as he wondered how Jimin would be able to escape. As the alpha ran his hand along the silk hanbok he wore, he was then interrupted by one of his advisers. Notifying that the omegas for this selection were arriving by the gates. Chances were that Jimin still had yet to come by.

      "I will be at the court in time, notify me when all of the omegas are here for selection and I will be right out," Jungkook responded to his adviser and gazed at the other alpha until he left the room. "Jimin has yet to be here... Until then, I will wait," Jungkook thought as he went on to ponder how great it would feel to see Jimin somewhere else other than the same river they shared many memories in.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

293K 18.5K 33
Despite Jimin's efforts to find a mate, he can never find the right one. He's gone on tons of dates, and been in far too many relationship, so much s...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
7.5K 373 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
426K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...