Yejisu (Hwang Yeji x Choi Jis...

By GreatPairYJS

Fictional Stories crafted about ITZY's great pair -- Hwang Yeji and Choi Jisu More

Not a Rose
You were Beautiful
RAIN
To MIDZYS
Bad Day
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. I]
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. II]
Ships
Favorite
Breathe
Language of Music
Written in the Stars [Part 1]
Written in the Stars [Part 2]
Written in the Stars [Part 3]
Behind Closed Doors
Happy New Year!
Bloom
Choices and Regrets
Hope
Zombie
It's Yeji-unnie's Birthday, right?
It's Your Birthday after all, Yeji-ah
Naneun?
I don't need you to... I just need you.
Love is
Indeed, I'm Home.
A/N: Cruel Summer
His Car Isn't Yours

Happier

1K 48 14
By GreatPairYJS

"Walking down 29th and park,

I saw you in another's arms

Only a month we've been apart

You look happier"

"Come on, Yeddeong, sorry, it was just- HAHAHAHA" the short-haired girl failed to stop laughing which made the taller girl glared at her.

"Ryuddaeng, it's not funny. It actually hurt you know" Yeji pouted as she once again checked if she had a cut or a bruise down her knees.

"Why would you even attempt to ballet in the middle of a side walk-I, I mean you had it coming babe HAHAHAHAHAHA" Ryujin continued to tease.

"Aishh, whatever" Yeji scoffed and walked ahead of the other in annoyance.

"Okay, fine fine, I'm sorry, my Yeddeong." Ryujin followed Yeji and back-hugged her which made the taller smile immediately.

Jisu could only stare from a far as the love of her life walked past her with her lover. She was hurt but she can't do anything anymore and Yeji clearly has moved on. She continued to follow them as the couple entered a building across the sidewalk where she saw them.

"Saw you walk inside a bar

She said something to make you laugh

I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours

Yeah you look happier, you do"

"Miss, can I have your number?"

"Uhm, will you get away from her please? Can't you see I'm with her?" the girl clenched her fists

"Ryuddaeng, it's okay." Yeji calmed her down and turned to the stranger and flashed a fake smile. "I'm sorry, I'm with her"

"Aish okay, but if she can't satisfy you, I'm just across the bar stand" The stranger remarked and winked at Yeji.

"Jerk" Ryujin was about to launch at the man when Yeji held her back.

"I'm so not gonna keep that in mind" Yeji once again smiled at the stranger but with a hint of threat in her eyes and tone.

The stranger scoffed and walked away from them.

"Who does he think he is? Just because he has penis he is automatically superior than me, than women? Unbelievable. Men are disgusting." Ryujin ranted while still glaring at the man's direction.

"I couldn't agree more. But hey, let's not waste a great night, alright? I wanna enjoy this night with my girl who looks so cute even when she's jealous and protective."

"I'm not cute, I'm cool!" Ryujin disagreed.

"You are cute" Yeji replied.

"No, take that back" Ryujin pouted

"How can I? Look at you pouting right now!" Yeji continued to tease with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Aish, let's just dance, and be closer to me I don't want anyone grabbing you away from me again."

"Alright but calm down, I'm all yours, Ryuddaeng" Yeji hugged her girl as they make their way to the dance floor."

Jisu smiled at the sweet scene before her but her tears betrayed her. She walked to one of the stools in the far corner and cried herself out. She remained there until the last customer left. She knew no one would see her so she continued to pour out her hurt and bitterness.

"Yeji, I know I hurt you, more than anyone in the world right now and I won't be able to correct my mistakes. I can't hate you for trying to move on to someone new." Jisu whispered with a bitter smile in her face as she had her eyes closed, once again picturing the scenes she witnessed today, before she drifted off to sleep.

"Sat in the corner of the room

Everything's reminding me of you

Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself

You're happier Aren't you?"

After enjoying the whole day with her lovely Ryujin, Yeji is yet again back to her condo, their condo.

She was cautious when she entered opened the door because she chose not to open the lights. She just planned to stride to her room, when she trampled on a bottle of liquid lying on her floor. It turned out that the bottle she had knocked over was a perfume and so the room was filled with the aroma of a fruity scent, specifically, strawberries. Jisu.

Just like that, her day with Ryujin was drowned by the memories with her ex lover, Jisu. She knows she can't get away with those memories, with her, that's why she made a visit to the convenient store downstairs for alcohol before she climbed up as she knew it will be the only escape she could think of from the girl but the pain was still unbearable and she doesn't think that it will be something she can prepare for each time. It was just a stupid perfume but that perfume is what had Yeji sulking on her floor, bawling her eyes out for the nth time, her thoughts screaming for the world to just eat her up.

After hours of crying and drinking, when Yeji starts to fail in opening her eyes. As the sun slowly rise and hit her face, she cried out, "I'm sorry, Jisu. There's nothing I can do now but to convince myself that you're happier now."

The next day, Yeji made up her mind to meet Jisu once again, for the last time. What she have with Ryujin is something special with which she can't just give up because of her ex-lover. She needs to let go of Jisu, no matter how much it hurts, because that's what she can only do now.

Jisu was surprised to see Yeji, but she can't deny that she was happy to see her. The moment she saw the cat-eyed girl coming directly at her, she immediately wanted to run to her but she knows she can't. Instead, she remained silent when her ex-lover approached her.

Her heart ached when Yeji cried when she looked at her direction which made her remember the last time they saw each other.

"Please, don't do this. Don't leave me like this." Yeji cried her heart out while hugging the love of her life.

Jisu stared at the scene as Yeji was on the floor holding a now lifeless body in her arms, Jisu's lifeless body.

"Jisu please, you told me, we will fight this together! You told me, you will tell me everything that you're feeling. You told me that you won't leave me, not like this! Jisu, you promised me, that we'll do this together, Jisu, love, please, wake up." Yeji could only cried as she held Jisu's lifeless body, not caring how much blood was rubbed into her clothes but only cared for what's left in Jisu, which is unfortunately not enough to bring her back.

Jisu was diagnosed with depression in the middle of their relationship. Yeji was always supportive of her but Jisu knows she was far from saving. She indeed loved Yeji, but everything else became too much to handle for her.

Jisu couldn't help but tear up at the memory and the sight of Yeji. Her light fury stopped walking within an arm length distance from her and crouch down to a stone laid before both of them.

Yeji caressed the engraved words on it which read, "In loving memory of Choi Jisu, gone too soon" and started talking.

"Jisu, if you can hear me, wherever you are right now, I could only hope that you're happier than you had been, when you were here. I hope, wherever you are is a place of peace that I-"

 both Yeji and Jisu were sobbing at this point, 

"I wished, I had provided you so that you won't have to leave me like this." she continued.

"I love you, Choi Jisu, I'm sorry for not being enough to make you stay. I hope you are happier now, my sweet strawberrylia." She ended with a painful smile while looking at the skies.

Yeji stood up and was about to turn away, when she felt a cold breeze surrounding her body, Jisu, she muttered under her breath.

She was right for Jisu's spirit hugged her tight after she muttered those words.

With that, Yeji, for the nth time, displayed a bitter smile on her face that day.

"But I guess you look happier, I want you to,

Our friends told me one day I'll finally feel it too.

I could try to smile to hide the truth

But I know I was happier with you"

She uttered as she hugged herself tightly, convinced that Jisu is with her at the moment.

Jisu hugged her back and even if Yeji won't be able to hear, she let herself mutter these words.

"Yeji, I'm sorry for leaving you. I was happier-no, happiest with you."

She let go as she saw a figure behind Yeji.

"Yeddeong!" They both heard a voice.

"Now, let yourself be happy with Ryujin" 

A/N: This one hurt even when I was writing it :'(  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022
49K 1K 17
cw: explicit contents
29.7K 1.6K 10
During a 10 years reunion after high school, Ryujin and Yeji reunite
36.2K 1.3K 15
[COMPLETED] Set in a world called omegaverse, Yeji, a female Alpha has nothing else in her mind but to finally mark and own her girlfriend, Jisu, who...