Polar Opposite Siblings

By gingerblue19

Celia Malfoy and Draco Malfoy are both students at The Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her brothe... More

Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day of School in The Wizarding World
Troll In The Dungeon?!
Hogwarts For The Holidays And Detention For a Night
A Year Gone!
Third Year Of Hogwarts
The Chamber Of Secrets.
Duelling Club and the Parselmouth
Tom Riddle and The Chamber Of Secrets
Another Year Gone!
Back To Hogwarts
Cup Readings and Flying Creatures
Riddikulus!
Werewolves and A Bad Day Of Quidditch
Helping Harry to Hogsmeade!
Broaden Your Minds Sirius Black is Here!
Another Year Gone!
Quidditch World Cup!
Death Eater March
Welcome To Hogwarts For The Triwizard Tornument!
Class of Horror with Moody
The Goblet of Fire Choosening
Chaos has wreaked at Hogwarts
Task one: Dragons.
Speak of The Devil, The Yule Ball is Coming.
The Hogsmeade Date
Dancing With The Joker
Dress Shopping!
The Yule Ball
Task Two: The Black Lake
Task Three: The Maze
A Day To Mourn The Dead.
Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix
Back To Hogwarts
Professor Umbitch.
Umbridge Taking Power
Dumbledores Army
The Room of Requirement
Learning to Defend
Defense skills and Charms
Christmas At The Order
Already Back in Hell With Umbridge
N.E.W.Ts and O.W.Ls
The Ministry for Magic
Finally, Another year gone!
The Burrow
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!
Seventh Year of Hogwarts
Back on The Grind
A Surprise For a Malfoy
This Should Be Fun
Lost For Words and Faked Confidence
For Better or For Worse
Home For The Holidays
Back To School Already.
A Posioned Weasley On His Birthday
A Death to Remember
The Eight Harry Potters
A Wedding To Remember
Christmas Eve In Godrics Hollow
The Forest Of Dean
The World is Darker Now
Hogwarts Isn't Home Anymore
The Boy Who Lived
Years Go By But Laughter Never Dies
All Good Things Come To An End

First Day Back

888 34 4
By gingerblue19

(Celia pov)

I sat in potions with Fred and George Weasley since third and fourth years were combined again for some classes this year.

"Malfoy, pat attention to your cauldron," I look up from my cauldron and nod my head.

"Sorry?" I asked him as he glides over and looked into my cauldron.

"Never mind, it's perfect," he grumbles and I thanked him as I went back to reading.

"This is so boring," George said beside me.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I told him without looking up from my book.

"What are you even reading anyway?" Fred asks me, I could tell them apart by their voices and their hair surprisingly, one of them also has a mole on their neck while the other one has a scar on his eyebrow.

"Reading the potions book, just helping my younger brother out a little by writing small notes for guidance."

"Aren't you a good sister?" Fred jokes.

"I don't want my father to murder him for having a bad report card."

"Yeah, that would suck," George said to me sarcastically.

"Stir your potion, Weasley."

"Huhh... Say it, I'm doomed," I heard from behind me, I turned around as I closed my book before chuckling.

"You're doomed," Harry and I told him, Ron looked at me and scoffed before whimpering about his wand being broken.

"Hi, Harry!"

FLASH!

"I'm Colin Creevy! I'm in Gryffindor, too!" Colin said excitedly, I rub my eyes from the flash blinding me.

"Oh! Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you." Harry said.

"Ron? Is that your owl?" Dean said as we looked up. The owl soars into the great hall before diving into the bowl of crisps. We all laugh as Ron groans.

"Bloody bird's a menace." Ron said as his owl jumps up, I saw the envelope and laughed. "Oh, no!" Ron cries.

"Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!" Seamus announces.

"Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible." Neville said and I rose an eyebrow, Ron opens the smoking red envelope and it shakes for a moment before it floats in the air, then the envelopes flap becomes a mouth.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud. Thhhhbt!"

The letter rips itself up and I facepalm at the screaming letter.

"Bloody hell, Ron," I say and he looks at me, "what did you even do?" Harry and Ron look at each other before smiling nervously.

"Talk later," Harry said, I nod my head before turning back around and saw Draco staring at me with a nasty look on his face.

"Oh, hello Brother," I smile and he glares.

"Let's go," he told me and I gulped before nodding as I got up and grabbed my books, "Father sent us a letter."

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... me!" Me and Darcy made eye contact, it was the same 'what the hell' look.

"Why do we have him again?" I asked Jackson.

"Cause Dumbledore's a lunatic," he told me and I groaned.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-times winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming-Smile Award- but I don't talk about that."

"Bloody hell..."

"I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him. Huh, huh, huh... hee, hee... Now! be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." What a lunatic.

"You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might... provoke them!"

The cage shakes before he pulled the blanket back and a bunch of Cornish Pixies squeal.

"Cornish pixies?" Kelsey and I say at the same time in confusion.

"Freshly caught Cornish pixies!" Professor Lockhart corrects us and I fell back into my desk chair and scoff. Kelsey was laughing and I just shook my head.

"Laugh if you will, Miss. Dickson, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them, ha!" He releases the pixies and everyone screamed.

"Come on now— round them up, round them up, they're only pixies!"

People scattered around the classroom before bolting for the classroom door.

"Ah! Aaah! Aaah! Aah- aah!" I saw Kelsey as she was pulled by her ears up to the chandelier.

"Hey, get me down!" Grace shouts and I frantically look around before grabbing my wand out.

"Get off me!" Christie shouts.

"Stop! Stop! Hold still!" Steven shouts. "Christie stop moving—"

WHACK!

"Peskipiksi pesternomi!" I look at the Professor and shake my head as the pixie grabbed his wand and flew away with it. "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage!" Lockhart runs into a room and I shake my head.

"What do we do now?" Kelsey asks and I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Immobulus!" I shout and the pixies went into slow motion.

"Why is it always me?" I look at Kelsey and cringe.

"Can someone help me get them down?" I asked, Christie and Steven nod as we brought the desks together. "Don't worry, Kelsey and Grace, we'll get you down."

"Thanks Celia," I awkwardly smile and they both smile back.

"Uh-oh. I smell trouble," I look up from Hermione's book and then we got up as we saw two quidditch teams.

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." You've got a new Seeker. Who?" Oliver asks.

"Malfoy?" Harry said and I saw my brother, as if he's a seeker.

"Since when?" I asked him, Draco looks at me and sneers.

"That's right. And that's not all that new this year." I saw Draco's broom, all seven... of their brooms, sleek black and polished beautifully, and groaned.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones! How did you get those?" Ron questions Draco in shock.

"A gift from Draco and Celia's father," Marcus said before winking at me and I screwed my face up.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best," Draco said to him.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it on pure talent." I chuckled at Hermione, she was right.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!" Draco barked at her and I grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her behind me.

"Oi!" I scold Draco. "Don't use that foul language, brat," I smacked him upside the head, I heard feet and turned around to hold Fred and George from killing Draco.

Then I felt something hit my head, I felt my shoulders tense, already frustrated, I slowly turn around to see a pale faced Draco.

"Sorry, Celia! I hit the wrong thing!"

"No! Twelve years ago, mum gave birth to the wrong thing!" I yelled back at him.

A roar of laughter came from the Gryffindor's as well as a few from the Slytherin's

"How dare you!" Someone shrieked at Draco.

I heard Fred and George move again, so I grabbed the pair of them, making them stop.

"Let us go, Malfoy!" Fred barked.

"No," I reply, "hey, hey, look at me." They both look at me, "hi there you two." I smile, "now come on, stop now." I coo as they stepped back.

"Whatever."

"Mhm."

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" Ron's spell backfired and he hit the ground with a loud groan.

"Bloody hell, Ron, are you okay?" We all ran up while the slytherins were paralysed with laughter.

"You okay, Ron? Say something!" Hermione squeals, Ron rolled on to his stomach before pushing himself up shakily.

Ron then belches and a slug comes out.

FLASH!

"Eww!" People chorus.

"Ugh."

"Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?" Colin asks and I look at the kid in confusion and disgust.

"No, Colin! Get out of the way! Let's take him to Hagrid's. Come on Celia!" Harry shouts and I scrambled up and helped them take the belching kid to Hagrid's hut.

"He'll know what to do!" I say and Harry nods his head.

"Wo, this calls for a specialist's equipment. Nothin' to do but wait'll it stops, I'm afraid." Hagrid said as he hands Ron a bucket to puke up in.

"Ah! Oh... Okay," Harry cringed at Ron.

"Better out than in. Who's Ron tryin' to curse, anyway?" Hagrid questions.

"Malfoy. He called Hermione, ...um, well, I don't- I don't know exactly what it means." Harry said and I awkwardly scratched my neck.

"He called me a Mudblood," I cringed.

"He did not!" Hagrid gasped.

"What's a Mudblood?" Harry asked.

"It means "dirty blood." Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is Muggle-born. Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation." I felt so bad for her.

"See, the thing is, Harry, there're some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they're better'n everyone else because they're what people call "pure blood." Hmm..." I shut my eyes and covered my face.

"That's horrible!" Harry yells and then looks at me, I felt even worse now, "do you think the same thing?" Harry questions me.

Ron belches before looking up at us, "It's disgusting."

"Of course, not!" I bark back at Harry, "why would I?"

"And it's codswallop, to boot. "Dirty blood." Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half blood or less. More ter the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can' do." Hermione walks towards Hagrid and took his hand.

"Come here... Don't you think on it, Hermione. Don't you think on it for one minute... eh?"

"Ahhh! What's that?" I point to the wall, me and a group of Hufflepuff's saw the wall, the other houses were also surrounding the corridor as we look at the writing.

"Oh!" Madam Pomfrey gasps.

"'Enemies of the heir beware!' You'll be next, Mudbloods!" Draco sneers to Hermione and I grabbed her shoulder.

By no doubt from Dracos shout, we heard Filch coming.

"Make way! Make way!" The sea of students part for him, some giving him dirty looks and others just rolled their eyes and moved.

"What's going on 'ere? Go on, make way, make way." Filch said before looking at Harry, "Potter— What are you..." he saw his cat hanging, "Mrs. Norris? You've... murdered my cat." I was confused and shocked at the same time.

"No. No."

"I'll kill ya... I'll kill ya!" I jump slightly as him raising his voice at Harry.

"Argus! Argus, I..." Dumbledore looks at the wall before clearing his throat, "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. Everyone except... you three." I let Hermione's shoulder go and look at Jackson, Justin and Susan.

"Ravenclaws, follow me!"

"Hufflepuffs, follow me!" We scurried off and went to follow our Prefect, Cedric Diggory.

"Cedric?" He looks at me and I smile, "may I ask you a question?" I say to him.

"What's up, Malfoy?" Cedric asks me with a small smile.

"What... what did that... sorry, what did that writing mean on the wall?" I asked him.

"Enemies of the heir beware... I'm not quite sure, why?" He asks me with confusion written across his face. "Are you scared...?" He asks me quietly and I nod my head.

"I don't feel safe," I whispered to him, "I don't know what to do... my brother seems to be excited by this... but I am nothing of the sort." I gulped as I looked around, "they think I'm happy too, but I'm not."

"Hey, it's going to be okay," Cedric pulled me into a hug and I slowly hugged Cedric back.

"Thank you."

I sat in bed, wondering about the words written in blood on the wall, it was bothering me now.

"Malfoy?" I look to my left to see nothing, I was confused, but I got out of bed and followed the whispers of my last name.

This way~

I left my dormitory and kept following the whispers, I was frantic, I had no idea where it was coming from and who it was.

The Hufflepuff door opens and I followed it out, the picture was asleep, I look at the barrels and quickly tap to the sound of Helga Hufflepuff. The door closes and I scurry off to listen to the voice echoing.

-

As I was brought to the wall with the writing the voices stop.

"Hello, Celia," I turned around to see a boy, a Slytherin boy, standing five feet away from me.

"Good... Good Evening," I smile sheepishly before looking around.

"Looking for something?" The boy asks me.

"I... I was led here," I told him quickly and then walked backwards to read the words, "this is ghastly behaviour."

"Indeed," he said, I heard a small growl so I look around quickly, the boy was gone. I took a step to the right because I was going to run.

"H-Hello?" I call out.

splash!

I look at my feet to see water, "huh?" I heard something move as stood still and shut my eyes. I was so scared and I didn't know why I was out here. Where did that boy go?

"Miss Malfoy?" I sighed in relief as I opened one eye to see Snape.

"Oh thank goodness!" I cried out as I ran towards Snape and hid behind him.

"What is the matter with you?" Snape drawls out.

"Someone led me out here, I was hearing things and... there's something in the castle!" I grabbed his arm.

"Come with me, Miss Celia Malfoy," Snape said, I nod my head as he guided me with him down the hallway.

-

"Sit," I did what I was asked and I rubbed my face with my hands, "tell me what you heard and saw."

"I didn't see anything, I only heard my name being whispered, something was moving behind me..." I whispered, "Sir, I'm scared... it didn't sound—"

"—human," he finished.

"Yes! Yes and sir I know you don't like me but I'm scared," I told him again, "I don't want to walk the halls back to my Dormitory."

"Then I'll escort you," he said and I smile slightly.

"Thank you."

"Goodnight, Miss Malfoy," he said and I thanked him, as Snape walks away and I tapped the barrels to the sound of Helga Hufflepuff before walking into my House common room.

"Snape!" He looks at me and I smile, "thank you," Snape nods stiffly before walking off.

I shut the door and raced to the girls dormitory, I hope that voice doesn't come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.5K 39
Lucifer Maleficent Riddle is the daughter of Voldemort the evilest wizard ever, and she doesn't have a fiber of evil in her. Voldemort is a horrible...
246K 7.8K 174
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
78.6K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
311K 7.1K 45
{Completed} It's hard being the daughter of Sirius Black, since everyone's accusing my father of being a murderer. I try to make friends, but the bes...