Wildwood equestrian academy

By Countrygirl1055

About a girl named Ashley going to a boarding just for riding. Her horse Watson is a quarter/ warm blood. As... More

The letter that effects everything...
Chaos
New ememy
The truth
Starting school
Best part about math
Crushing
Confessions
Surface Cracks
Gone
Total Loner
When Upset Find Your Horse
A Good Laugh, For The Horse....
The Real Way To Ride
New Girl, Means Bad News....
Now We Are Even
Sick Is Good
Everything Is Back To Normal, Almost...
Even Devil's Play Nice
The Plan, Learning About Past....
Lies & Secrets
Lies In The Past
In The Sick Bay
Broken
Blue Rose
Don't Mess With Blue
Final News

Chasing Blue

1K 53 17
By Countrygirl1055

I untacked Blue Rose and put her into her stall. Dylan came up to me and handed me he lead rope to Watson. I starred at my horse,, he ran away and I was worried sick without him. I hugged Dylan.

" Where did you find him?!" I asked taking Watson in the stall next to Blue Rose's.

" He was in a herd of horses. Just grazing and he came his name being called." Dylan said.

" Thank you so much Dylan." I smiled at Dylan.

" No problem. Lucy said that you were fine and I wanted to help you find him." Dylan got closer to me.

" Dylan I am like so happy right now." Dylan kissed my cheek.

" I can see that." Dylan laughed and petted Watson's white dirty blaze.

" I think you need to wash him." I told Dylan as he latched the stall door.

" Why me?" Dylan leaned on the wall.

" You wanted to help." I looked at Dylan.

" But this is the worst ever." Dylan said crossing his arms.

" I will help you." I said rolling my eyes.

" You better." Dylan handed me a sponge as he took Watson out of the stall and put him on cross ties.

I put warm water into a bucket and added soap. Dylan watched me smirking.

" What is your deal?." I asked. I took the bucket and dumped it all over Dylan.

" Okay war it is." Dylan took the hose and turned it on. I got sprayed in the face, getting drenched.

" Dylan!" I yelled. Dylan laughed and started washing the horse with me.

" Who is wet now?" Dylan looked at me.

" Awww I think you need a hug." I said. Dylan smirks at me.

" Gladly." Dylan pulled me against him. I looked up at him.

" Dylan I am honestly really glad that you found him." Dylan kissed me.

" Ash it wasn't a problem at all." I started crying. " Why are you crying?" Dylan asked me.

" Dylan I.... Ummmm......" Before I could finish what I was trying to say Dylan's phone ran in his pocket.

" Hello?" Dylan asked. He put his phone down, and looked at me. " Sorry Ashley, I got to take this. I am glad you have Watson back." Dylan left the barn. I hugged Watson's neck. I am so happy that Dylan found him.

" Watson I missed you so much. Never leave me again." Watson looked at me and nuzzled my cheek with his mussel.

" Watson please stay with me." I kissed his cheek and my eyes filled with tears.

It was just like I found my blue ribbon. I finally stopped chasing blue.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Yay! Watson is back! Okay so Wildwood equestrian academy will be over soon,

it is a series and there will be more books. -Countrygirl1055-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 5 17
A girl moves with her best friend and they live next door. They go to an academy where life is hard. She falls in love but when her horse is on the l...
55 1 8
After a traumatic experience ace has to go off to a horse riding school. Apparently a therapy school for 2 years. She's been a cowgirl almost her who...
30K 1.1K 22
Rumours are so easy to start. A whisper here, a whisper there, passed on person by person. This is 12 year old Robin's daily existence at school...o...
2.3K 203 49
Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The daily routine of wake up, get dressed, g...