Aas-e-Ishq (Hope Of Love)

Galing kay Nabihaali263

Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Thank you Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
Ahmerโ™กSafiya
Hamzaโ™กZara
Pasban-e-Marasim
Aliโ™กRamsha (1)
Talab-e-Ishq
Preview
SPIRITUAL FANFICTION CONTEST
Mahv-e-Hairat
One year!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Musawat

Chapter 19

12.9K 748 120
Galing kay Nabihaali263

Please check out my other book Prompt❤ . There I will be posting all the prompts I will be participating in.
I won't take more if yours time as you all are excited for the suspense.
Happy reading.

××××××××××

Hoor was sitting in her room with sweaty hands & goosebumps all over her body.  The scene unfolded in front of everyone just few minutes ago was still fresh in her mind. Hoor was anxious. She didn't knew what will happen now. She was getting nervous by each passing second. Her mother just left her alone informing her that she will see what's happening.

Her heartbeat was increasing. She was feeling heavy. Don't know why, but she had a feeling that something is going to happen.

The tears she controlled with soo much difficulty was now flowing down her face. She was crying with hiccups. No one cared to listen her. To at least acknowledge her.

Still in wedding clothes she sat down on her bed with a dejected sigh. Was it this easy for her father to lose all his trust in her? Was she really the sinner in the scene? Will her father abondon her after this? Will her father push her away to that Shehry after this? Numerous questions were roaming in her mind making her mind clouded, but she didn't knew answer of anyone.

Se flinched at the loud voice of opening of door. She stood up immediately & saw Haniya running towards her with fear streaken face.

Hoor could hear her heartbeat getting loud. She knew something was going to happen but not in her wildest dream she expected the next words that came out of her sister's mouth.

×××××××××××

Few hours ago:

After seeing off Zara, Hoor came inside busy in her thoughts. She stopped in living room only to see everyone checking their mobiles with frown on their faces.

She started sweating unknowingly. Her heartbeat increased. Breath hitched. She was already feeling uneasy from morning. Don't know why but in the back of her head she knew her destruction was coming.

Her eyes instantly went to Zaydan. Every time she feels uneasy his emotionless eyes use to calm her. But today they were not helping. She flinched visibly his own eyes were betraying himself, he was looking pale. It seems like the silence before the storm.

Confused as hell she stepped towards Fajar who was the only one near sitting on the armrest of sofa.
"Kya hua Fajar. Kya hai ye." She agitatedly took Fajar's phone in her hand and played the video again. Fajar herself was frozen on her place.

Her face drained looking at what was in the video. Her breath became heavy. She felt like her own heart will come out of her chest.

She instantly looked at her father who was already looking at her. She didn't knew what to say. What to express? She just kept looking at him wanting to find something on his face but his face was expressionless.

On verge of crying she stepped towards her father with shaking body. But she stopped when her father himself stood up and came to her.

But the next second the sound of slap resonated in the living room.

Yup! Rehman Khan slapped his daughter for the first time in his life.

Hoor's face jerked to the side with the force of the slap.

Everyone gasped at the sudden outburst.
"Hoor..." Hoor's mother at once came to her daughter side with tears in her eyes.

Hoor couldn't contemplate what happened. She couldn't believe that her father, who loved her to death could slap her in front of this much people.

She looked at her father with teary eyes, as if he had betrayed her. Rahman Khan flinched at her expression, immediately regretting slapping his beloved daughter. No matter what she had done, he shouldn't have slapped her.

Hoor faced her father. She wasn't that type of girl who would run away in embarassment. She didn't cared about what anyone thought about her. All she wanted was to snatch the hatered expression from her father's eyes aimed at her for the first time.

"Abbu..." She could only whisper. Her head hung low. "Apko ham par bharosa nahi hai?" She asked her voice wavering a little.

"Bas kar jao ladki. Tumhe sharam nahi ati. Itni gandi harkat kare bad bhi apne abba se ye sawal karte hue. Tum jaisi ladki ko to chullu bhar pani me dubmar jana chahiye..." Rasheda came forward with her 'beautiful' words. Note the sarcasm. But was cut off by Hoor.

"Chup. Bilkul chup." Hoor pointed finger towards her. "Ye hmare abbu or hmare bich ka mamla hai. Acha hoga ap bich me na bole. Ham lehaz kar rahe hai iska matlab ye nahi hai ap bolti jayegi." Rasheda shutt her mouth not able to say anything in front of everyone.

Hoor turned towards her father. But couldn't look into his eyes. So she started looking down.
"Abbu ham jante hai hmase bhot badi galti hui hai. Ham mante hai ham Zaydan k paas gaye the us raat. Unhe nikaah ka bhi kaha tha..." She proved everything right displayed in the video & then began to say further which wasn't present in the video. The video was made by such an angle that it seems that Hoor was standing close to Zaydan and was giving him rose proposing him. But the rest part was cut in the video when Zaydan rejected her throwing an insult on her face & she slapped him.

"Lekin abbu..." Her eyes were flowing with tears. Only she knew how much it was difficult for her to stand up for herself when she can feel everyone's accusing glances towards her. But she had to do it. She had to make herself clear. Because she was the girl. Zaydan wouldn't have any problem even if he was to be or not to be blamed.

"Hame wo ache lage or hamne unko direct nikah ka kaha kyuki ham koi haram kaam me nahi padna chahte the." She was saying with hiccups. "Lekin unhone hame reject kar diya or wo baat wahi dafan ho gai." She was on verge of losing her sanity. "Apne hi to hame islam par chalna sikhaya hai. Or islam me bhi yahi likha hai. Hamse 1 galti ho gai, hamne apko or ammi ko batana chahiye tha. Lekin jab kuch tha hi nahi to ham kya batate." She was shaking badly while crying while her mother was side hugging her giving her support she needed badly.

Zaydan was shocked. He didn't knew she will save him by taking everything on herself. He should also have been blamed for his deeds, for blaming her character brutually.

"Abbu hame maaf karde. Pleaseeee... . Ap jisse kahege ham usse shadi karlege. Ap jaha kahege waha reh lege. Lekin please hame maaf kardijiye." She was begging terribly infront of her father. She didn't thought that she will once have to beg her father for his forgiveness.

She couldn't talk due to her crying, but continued taking breaths in between.
"Hame... nahi chahiye... Zaydan. Ham relege... kisi k bhi paas. Lekin... abbu please ha...ham...hame maaf karde..." Saying she fell into her mother's arms. She couldn't stand on her feets anymore, her knees give away the energy left.

"Hoor. Ap apne kamre me jaiye." He knew that his daughter adore Zaydan. But to this extent!

Hoor flinched at her father's cold voice.

She didn't wanted to go but her mother took her to her room.

Thats why she was reluctant in staying here.

Her father's mind was getting hazey with the thoughts.

"Uncle..." he startled on Zaydan's voice. He didn't realised all the guests were still here witnessing everything.

"I am sorry beta. Agar mujhe pata hota k apke bich me ye sab hua hai to mai Hoor ko kabhi yaha nahi bhejta." He apologised.

"Uncle apko lagta hai Hoor ne galat kiya hai?" Zaydan asked her father.

"Nahi. Mujhe pata hai k usne jo kiye hai thik kiya hai. Maine pehli baar..." he trailed off looking at his hands with disbelief from which he had hit his Hoor. He should have waited for her explanation.

Zaydan wiped off the tear that trailed down from his cheek.

Just than Rehman Khan's phone started ringing. Wiping his tears he took out the mobile from his pocket & his face paled seeing Shehry's father's name falshing through it.

Picking up the phone with shaking hands he greeted his friend.

"Waleakumassalam. Mai ye kya dekh raha hu Rehman. Mai to samajta tha tumhari beti bhot achi hai. Lekin wo to badkirdaar nikli. Mai bikul use apni bahu nahi banaunga." He said.

"Koi zarurat nahi hai meri beti ko bad kirdaar kehne ki. Or tum kya yeh rishta todoge, shadi k baad mai khud ye rishta todne wala tha. Kabhi apne bete k kaamo par dhyan diya hai, jo raaste par chalti har 1 ladki se flirt karta hai, har hafte girlfriend change karta hai. Areee meri beti ne to mera sar fakhr se buland kar diya hai islam k raaste par chal kar. Tumhara beta to uske kaabil bhi nahi tha. Kal tumhe Hoor ka resignation letter mil jayega."

Saying he cutt the call leaving everyone bewildered. Taking his head in his hands he sat on the couch. The night was surely long for them.

"Kon karega meri beti se shadi. Jisne bhi ye chiz spread ki hai wo sach me kamiyab ho gaya. Ye log kabhi Hoor ki shadi nahi hone dege." He said when Haniya sat beside him rubbing his back, providing the needed support.

"Abbu please aisa na kahe. Ap kabse logo k bare me sochne lage?" She asked him.

"Mujhe logo ki parwah nahi hai Haniya. Lekin unki takat se dar lagta hai."

Zaydan looked at his parents. They nodded in affirmation as if they were with him in everything he will do. The silent conversation was the most needed that time.

×××××××××××

"Tumhara nikah hai adhe ghante me." Haniya's voice was echoing in her ears. She couldn't think straight after that. She didn't knew what was happening around her. She didn't knew with whom she was getting fasten to. She couldn't ask Haniya or her mother who came running after her.

Like a statue she was sitting on her bed. She didn't realised when Haniya kept red dupatta on her hijab claded head.

She was scared. Scared of what was happening to her. She didn't knew who was she getting married to & was to ashamed for asking anyone.

Her mother, Haniya, Rukhsar, Shahana begum, Sumayya, Hoor's Mami & some other ladies were present along with Safiya & Fajar. But Hoor was obliviois to this.

Soon Hamdan came with the special pens for bride & groom which was made for Mirha & Saad for signing Nikah.

It was not long when Rehman Sahab came in with Jahangir Brothers and Moulvi Sahab.

Rehman Khan looked at his daughter with tears. He didn't wanted things to turn out like this. But it was all in the hands of Allah, who has written his daughters fate and if this was written in his daughter's fate, who was he to decline it.

He kept his hand on Hoor's head affectionately at which Hoor startled & looked at her father through her veil. She was pleading with her eyes for forgiveness. At which Rehman Khan lovingly kissed her forehead. Indicating, that no matter what he was & will be with her in every situation.

"I am sorry beta..." he said with shaken up voice.

"Ap maafi na mange abbu. Ap hame maaf karde please. Ham kuch bhi karne ko tayar hai." She could only whisper with her voice wavering.

"Beta ham apse naraz nahi hai. Lekin please is nikah se inkaar mat karna. Ham par bharosa hai na?" He asked.

She nodded immediately. "Ji abbu."

That was what she needed that time. Her mother was already on her side, but she needed her father.

"Nikah shuru kijiye." Rehman Khan gave the permission.

The moulvi sahab started nikah making her heart skip a beat. Not in her wildest dream she had imagined that her nikah would be done like this. She never wanted lavish wedding but she had dreamed about every function of her wedding in simplicity at its best.

"Beta apko meher me kya chahiye?" She looked at her father at this question.

She contemplated what to ask. She didn't wanted money or any jewellery so she decided what was best for her.
"Surah Yusuf." She whispered. Her favourite Surah.

Hoor gripped her father's hand tightly while sweating profusely. She startled when Moulvi sahab turned towards her to ask her consent.

"Hooriya Rehman bint-e-Rehman Khan apka nikah gawaho ki mojudgi me, Allah ko hazir nazir jankar or Huzur Sallallahu alaihi wasallam ki pyari sunnat par amal karte hue shariat k mutabik meher Surah Yusuf uske aevadh apko Zaydan Jahangir ibn-e-Jamshed Jhanagir apke nikah me diya kya apne kabool kiya?"

She went numb in a second hearing his name with her. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her hold tightened on her father's hand. She was shivering badly. She didn't knew what to feel. She never wanted to marry him when he himself didn't liked her.

Her father shook her gently. "Beta jawab dijiye." She looked at her father through her veil. The same question was asked again.

Her father patted her head lovingly & whispered, "take your time Hoor."

She took a deep breath mustering all the courage. And then she gave her consent.

"Qubool hai!"

"Qubool hai!"

"Qubool hai!"

She was then asked to sign the nikah papers. With shivering hands she took the pen from Hamdan and signed her fate with Zaydan Jahangir.

Author's note:

Finally...Zahoor are together but more suspense is awaiting them.

Next chapter will be dedicated to Zahoor alone. So stay tuned.

Do comment your thoughts about the chapter.

And also vote & share if you love my story.

Till next update.
Love,
Nabiha.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

494K 27.8K 90
DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire university. He is a heartrobe of comput...
84.3K 6.8K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
39.7K 2.3K 38
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...
176K 9.8K 27
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...