Habit (Styles Quadruplets + L...

By heisgoldentpwk

The Styles Quadruplets are all famous for their accomplishments and meet Louis along the way. Or The Styles Q... More

Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

752 44 35
By heisgoldentpwk

Narrators P.O.V

Louis was running around his flat trying to throw on his trainers and sweatshirt when his phone started ringing. Louis grabbed his phone quickly and accepted the call without checking caller ID.

"Liam I am on my way! Stop calling every 5 minutes, it won't make me get there any faster." Louis all but yelled through the phone.

"Hello, is this a bad time? This is actually Edward Styles from Styles Record Label. I was hoping I could speak to you."

"Shit, sorry. I am running late to pick up my brother and his boyfriend from the studio. They're driver had a family emergency come up. I can speak real fast if it is important though." Louis spoke through the phone while grabbing his keys and locking up his flat.

"No worries. I was hoping to set up a meeting with you about having you co-write for an album at my company. My friend and client Shawn Mendes recommended you, said you helped him write some songs for his last album and loved the outcome."

"Yes, setting up an appointment would be great. Can I actually just stop by your Label in an hour? I'm available then, however I will have some people with me." Louis spoke hastily while approaching his car and flipping the ignition.

"Of course Mr. Tomlinson. Looking forward to seeing you then." Edward spoke and then hung up the phone.

"Well he's a bloody professional, typical business man. Thanks a lot Mendes." Louis spoke to himself while heading over to his brother's studio.

..._..._...

"Where the fuck is he Li?" Zayn asked Liam.

"I don't know love, he's on his way though." Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn and pulled him in for a kiss. They pulled apart when they heard 2 honks from outside of the studio and quickly grabbed their belongings and headed towards security to escort them to Louis' car.

"Hey Babes!" Zayn said to Louis when getting into the front seat of his car.

"Hey Amore, how was the studio guys?" Louis said while the 2 boys got into the vehicle.

"It was good until our driver abandoned us..." Liam said as Louis started up the car and started heading out of the parking lot.

"Good thing you guys got me then huh?" Louis said in a joking tone.

"Of course babes. What would we do without you?" Zayn said with a smile on his face putting his hand on Louis' thigh.

"I hope it's okay with you guys but I got to go to an appointment and the building isn't too far away from here. Would you mind going with me?" Louis asked even though the boys could tell they didn't really have a choice.

"Where is it at? What's it for?" Liam asked.

"Styles Record Label. The CEO asked me to come in to discuss writing some songs for some artist." Louis said facing the road.

"Do you know who?" Zayn asked.

"Didn't say. Guess we're about to find out. We're here." Louis said while parking the car and reaching to get out of the vehicle.

"Let's go loves." Liam said getting out of the car and opening the door for Zayn. Louis meeting them on the sidewalk.

"Hello, we have a meeting with Mr.Styles. My name is Louis Tomlinson."

"Of course Sir. Right this way." The receptionist stood up and led the three of them to 2 big white doors with gold handles and a big black label that said 'Edward Styles' on it.

"Sir?" Louis scoffed to himself and Zayn and Liam. The receptionist ignored them and knocked on the doors.

"Come in" A deep voice called from inside of the office.

"Louis and his associates are here to see you sir." She spoke in a timid voice.

"Bring them in." The voice spoke again. The receptionist led them into the room and then exited with a nod of her head. The three of them entered further into the room with Liam's arm wrapped around both of the boys. They were met with a very tall man in a black pinstripe pants with black heeled boots and long dark hair that reaches his shoulders. His white see through shirt was open down to his navel showing off his tattoos and sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His green eyes were beautiful but looked intimidating against his hard face and tall stature, leaning up against his desk with his arms crossed around his chest.

"Which one of you is Louis?" He asked.

"Wait your saying you set up a meeting to meet him without even googling him or any of the work he does?" Zayn asked with a scowl on his face. Edward got off of his desk and walked closer to the boys looking very intimidating, Zayn moved to the other side of Louis and wrapped a protective arm around his waist.

"You're right, I didn't, I trust Shawn's judgment, now I'm assuming your Louis as your boyfriends seem very protective over you." Edward spoke pointing to Louis in the middle of both Liam and Zayn.

"They aren't my boyfriends, down boys." Louis spoke, sending a glare to the boys next to him while stepping out of their grips and closer to Edward to show him he wasn't scared or intimidated by him. Zayn made a noise of disapproval but let go anyways.

"Oh, really? They seem very protective." Edward started with a smirk on his face.

"Yes really, now. How can I help you?" Louis asked not submitting to Edwards' attempts of dominating him.

"Your very feisty aren't you?" Edward implied ignoring Liam and Zayn's glares from behind Louis.

"What's it to you?" Louis asked, starting to be annoyed by the man's behavior towards him.

"Nothing, it's just adorable on you. You look like an angry little hedgehog." Edward said with yet another smirk on his face.

"Look I don't know what you're trying to accomplish but we have business to attend to so, if you could get on with it." Liam spoke with harshness lacing his voice.

"Of course sir. Now Louis, I have heard great things about you and your work from Shawn and am looking for someone to help finish Harry Styles' album with him. We need about 5 more great ones for his album to be complete and we are set to release in march so we have about 6 months. Does that sound doable?"

"Yes, that sounds great. I actually always enjoyed his music and it would be an honor to work with your label. Don't you want to hear something of mine before you just bring me onto his team?" Louis asked.

"Yes, I need to see if you're as good as your reputation leads me to believe. Could you email me some of your work tomorrow? I actually have a dinner to attend to within the next hour." Edward says grabbing his keys and his coat leading the boys out of his office and heading to the elevator.

"That sounds great, we actually have a dinner too. It was nice meeting you. I will send you some of my work tomorrow." Louis said, trying to be polite as they exited the elevator. Edward followed suit nodding his head to them as he headed over to his Corvette.

"Come on babes. Let's go, Shawn is waiting for us." Zayn said, walking over towards Louis' Jeep and wrapping the boy up in his arms, pressing a peck to his head.

"Yeah okay, let's get going." Louis said getting into the driver seat of his car and heading towards the address he received from Shawn. They arrived at a huge mansion and parked on the driveway heading up to the door and knocking on it 3 times. Edward answered the door in nothing but sweat pants. Louis felt himself drool at the site but quickly pulled himself together remembering that Edward is an ass and not to be looked at in that way. He took his eye line up towards the man's eyes and then noticed that the man had short hair that was a little too long to be considered short. You could say he was a bit confused. Had Edward gotten a haircut in the last 45 minutes?

"Edward?" Zayn asked hoping that his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Haha no, thank god for that. I'm Alec, how can I help you?" The three boys just stared in disbelief at the man in front of them until they were shook out of their daze by an incredibly loud white corvette pulling into the driveway. They saw Edward get out of the car and head towards them looking down at his phone, not seeming to notice the three of them standing in front of his door. Edward felt the impact of someone's body smashing into his and heard a small squeak come from the boy in front of him. He moved his gaze towards the sound and looked towards Alec wondering who these people were but just received a shrug in return. They suddenly heard someone squeal as the small man pushed Alec out of the doorway and barged into their house.

"What the hell?!" Alec and Edward said at the same time.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Edward boomed until he saw the man wrapped around Shawn's body. He just looked at the exchange wondering who this strange man was until he turned around and was met with Zayn and Liam's burning gazes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
317K 14.1K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
909K 34.7K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...