Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 31-35

1.4K 39 0
By Join_Me33

Chapter 31: I wonder if she will dig her eyes 

After Song Li left, a waiter came and said respectfully, "Miss Shu, please, Mr. Huo has Western food today."

With a polite smile, the waiter came to the restaurant.

"What would you like to drink?"

Shuxin replied, "Boiled water is fine, thank you."

After a while, the waiter brought a glass of boiled water. "Wait a moment, Mr. Huo will start serving."

"Ok."

The entire eighth floor was very quiet. When Shu Xin walked over just now, he found that the walkway was wide and there were handrails on both sides.

The Western restaurant she is sitting in now has nothing but a round dining table and a few single sofa seats, and there is a lot of space on the side.

This design should all be for Huo Yanqing's actions. After all, he can't see it with his eyes, and it is easy to bump when there are more things.

Comfortable thinking, I heard the sound of leather shoes stepping on the floor, turned my head and saw that Huo Yan poured no one to help, put one hand in a sturdy suit trouser pocket, one hand on the railing, and walked steadily towards her side Coming.

The face is handsome and the dust is out, the expression is calm and indifferent, the eyes can't see half of the flaws, Gujing is waveless, deep and calm, if those eyes can bloom, I don't know what kind of magnificent peerless.

As Huo Yanqin approached, Shu Xin felt a strong sense of oppression hit her, making her heartbeat unconsciously accelerated, and her expression became tense.

Shuxin stood up and said hello, "Mr. Huo."

Huo Yan tilted his head slightly.

Su Xin suddenly remembered what Song Li said when she left: Trouble Miss Shu to take care of the Five Lords.

I wondered if I should help him in the past.

Since this is his private restaurant, he can walk here alone, he should be familiar with this place, should he be able to find a seat?

The most important thing is that Shu Xin remembered the rumor. Huo Yan was not close to the female. There was a bold star who wanted to touch his cheek, he was unloaded on the spot and permanently blocked in the entertainment circle.

He certainly did not like the woman to be close to him, so after a moment of soothing comfort, he stood blankly, his eyes blinked, and he looked at Huo Yanqin very nervously, thinking if he accidentally stumbled into the seat By the way, she could help him in time.

however......

The situation that Shu Xin worried about did not happen at all. Huo Yanqing walked to the seat and sat down exactly like a normal person.

"Miss Shu, please sit down."

Huo Yanqin's low magnetic voice sounded, and Shuxin was able to recover. He took back his gaze on him. Fortunately, he couldn't see it, otherwise she stared at him like this, depending on his character, I didn't know Won't dig her eyes.

Shu Xin gently patted his pounding chest and sat down opposite Huo Yanqin, "Mr. Huo, did Secretary Song plan the matter with you?"

"Eat first, then talk after eating." Huo Yan tilted her voice lightly.

"Ok."

It didn't take long for the waiter to start serving.

After a while, the dishes were ready.

Assorted seafood dishes with top caviar, smoked salmon, German Duran bean beer soup, filet mignon, French foie gras, lobster fennel salad, spaghetti noodles, pudding chocolate mousse dessert.

When Shu Xin hadn't cut off his father and daughter's relationship with Shu Youkang before, Shu Youkang often took her out of various restaurants, so Shuxin also had a lot of Western food.

However, the dishes in front of me were obviously not the same as those she had eaten. They were fresh and tender in color. I knew at first glance that they were all top-quality ingredients and they were delicious in style.

It must be said that Huo Yanqing's quality of life is quite high.

Chapter 32: "I... I can..." swallowed the throat nervously,"Feed you..." 

Although Huo Yanqin can't see his eyes, he has strong hands-on ability. Everything is done by himself. He is accustomed to those around him, so the waiter puts the dishes in a specific position according to Huo Yanqin's dining habits. It's all gone.

Shuxin tangled a little, got up and brought the steak and foie gras in front of Huo Yanqin, carefully cut it back and put it back in front of Huo Yanqin, "cut it...you use it slowly..."

Huo Yan Qingjun frowned slightly, no movement.

Shu Xin thought that Huo Yanqin needed someone to feed him. Looking at the man with the handsome face and facial features on the opposite side, just thinking about the intimate picture, his heartbeat could not control and began to speed up, and his face quickly warmed up.

Shu Xin gently put down the knife and fork, his slender fingers curled up slightly, bit his lips slightly, and opened up and asked: "Mr. Huo... Need my help..."

Huo Yan listened to the slight tremor in Shuxin's words, his slightly frowning eyebrows slowly stretched, and the unsmiling mouth corners looming, "How do you plan to help?"

"I... I can..." swallowed the throat with ease, "feed you..."

Huo Yan tilted his mouth clearly, and his low voice was stained with a smile, "How did Song Li explain to you?"

Shu Xin said truthfully: "Secretary Song asked me to take care of Mr. Huo."

Huo Yan smiled and shook his head with a small smile. He took the fork in front of him with great accuracy, and then moved the spaghetti to himself. He looked at Shuxin with calm eyes, "Don't eat, don't be nervous, I don't need help."

"...Okay." The comfortable sight of a meal always seemed to fall on Huo Yanqing, because she still remembered Song Li's words, take care of Huo Yanqing.

Since there is no need for help in action, she can only watch more with her eyes. When he needs it, she can help in time.

Opposite this man eats each other's eyes, has a graceful manner, calm and unhurried, and reveals a natural aristocratic breath.

Without saying, no one can see that he can't see.

Shu Xin carefully found that the dishes in front of Huo Yanqing and the dishes in front of her were not the same. His dishes seemed to be placed in a specific position for each dish.

Is this why he can find exactly what he wants to eat every time?

Shuxin was a little shocked. For a person in the dark all over the world, how difficult is it to do this step?

Shu Xin saw that Huo Yan wiped his mouth to know that it meant the meal was over, and he started to say the right thing, "Mr. Huo, what else do you need to know about planning the case?"

Huo Yan tilted his eyes to Shu Xin, even though his eyes were still like water, he still gave people a strong sense of oppression. "What price is Miss Shu planning to offer?"

Shu Xin heard that he was satisfied with the planning case, and he was a little worried about what he was going to say next, "I don't want money, I just want an opportunity."

Huo Yan poured a look of interest, "What opportunity?"

Shu Xin pursed her lips and told the truth, "My father's Lan Kang Company is a real estate construction company, but now he is facing a shortage of funds. I hope that this project will cooperate with Lan Kang Company."

Shu Xin knows that since he intends to cooperate with Huo Group, the current status of Lan Kang Company must tell him. Otherwise, when Huo Yan dumps himself to find out, the nature will be different. If they are not honest with each other, can cooperation be interesting?

Chapter 33: Can't help blushing heartbeat 

Huo Yanqing's eyebrows are stained with thought. Huo Group has always cooperated with several trusted large real estate listed companies in Fancheng. The other party is not only strong in human and financial resources, but also has a reputation for Fancheng.

The key is long-term cooperation. A lot of tacit agreement has been reached, and contracts and profits can be reached quickly.

Huo Yanqing had never heard of the Lankang company that Shu Xin said in his mouth. He pondered for a moment and asked, "How long has Lankang been listed?"

Shu Xin blushed slightly, and whispered: "Not listed yet." But fearing Huo Yanqing disagreed, he quickly said: "Although Lankang Company is not listed, it has a good reputation. Built by hand."

Huo Yanqing raised his eyebrows slightly, "Isn't the View Garden contracted by Liyuan Company?"

"Yes, but at that time, Liyuan Company took over a large project, and had no way to do it. Then it transferred this project to Lankang Company. Although it was branded by Liyuan Company, it was indeed established by Lankang Company. Mr. Huo can ask the CEO of Liyuan Company for verification."

Huo Yan froze for a moment, then immediately lipped, "I can trust Miss Shu's character."

It took Shu Xin a moment to react, meaning that she believed what she said without asking for evidence?

I don't know why, obviously he just said something casually, and Shu Xin couldn't help but blush.

"but......"

The words Huo Yanqing let Shu Xin's heart instantly mention his throat, "Mr. Huo... Do you have any questions?"

Huo Yan tilted his long bones with his distinct fingers and habitually tapped gently on the table. The comforting heart also followed the rhythm of his tapping. "Did Miss Shu think about it? You have shown us the planning case By the way, our company is fully capable of making a plan that is exactly the same as yours, and refuses to cooperate with you."

Shu Xin grabbed a hand with a thin sweat, "I naturally know the strength of the Huo Group, I also know that it is wrong to show you the plan, but without any background and achievements, I Talk to Mr. Huo directly for cooperation, I believe Mr. Huo will not take care of me at all."

Huo Yanqin didn't expect Shu Xin to say such a thing. As a college student, Shu Xin said that it would be a little unbelievable for the multinational company Huo Group to cooperate with an unknown small company.

Huo Yan poured a little smile on her lips. It seemed that she was smarter than he had imagined. "Then do you have any good countermeasures?"

"The major I am studying is architecture. I can draw the architectural design of the entertainment city, and I can guarantee that no one will be better than me."

The answer was straightforward, and the tone was still arrogant.

After Shuxin finished speaking, he was a little counseled, fearing that his overconfidence would make Huo Yan feel arrogant, and thus disgusted, but even more did not believe her, pursed her lips, and sincerely said sincerely: "I hope Mr. Huo can believe me, give I have a chance."

Huo Yan tilted her lips slightly and smiled lightly. She felt so comfortable and cute. "When can you draw the architectural design of the entertainment city?"

Shu Xin knew that Huo Yanqin meant agreeing to cooperate with Lankang Company, and his face could not hide the joy, as if afraid of misunderstanding, he asked silly: "Mr. Huo agreed to work with Lankang Company. Have you cooperated?"

The excitement in the speech made no secret.

Chapter 34: The atmosphere is not right

Huo Yan deepened the corners of her mouth and gently nodded, "Well, I will let Song Li draft the contract in the afternoon, and I can sign the contract tomorrow without accident."

Shu Xin didn't expect Huo Yanqing to work so vigorously. Happiness came too suddenly. Shu Xin was so excited that he didn't know what to do. Silly said several thanks in succession.

If she can, does she really want to give Huo Yan a big hug and a loud one?

Of course, Shuxin knew that it was impossible.

Shuxin tried his best to suppress the emotion of his inner roll, thought for a while, and said seriously: "Can the architectural design give me more time, we will have the final exam in a few days, and I will take the time to design the drawing after the exam. come out."

After Shuxin was afraid that Huo Yanqin would not agree, he was busy and said, "I already have an idea on how to design it. Just give me time and draw it quickly. The maximum is three days after the exam, no, two days, two days. Can you draw out all the design drawings of the entertainment city?

The latter three words Shuxin asked carefully and full of expectations.

Huo Yan tilted her eyebrows slightly, "Are you sure two days are enough?"

An entertainment city with an area of ​​several thousand square meters, even the entire design department of the Huo Group, could not give him a satisfactory design within two days, but she said that it only took two days.

It was not that Huo Yanqing did not believe in Shuxin, but was too shocked.

Shu Xin nodded quickly, "Enough is enough, I only have to let me finish the exam first, and I can do more with less effort."

"Okay, I promise you." Huo Yan tilted her brows and looked forward, expecting her to surprise him again.

Shuxin clutched his chest, the heart that was about to jump out of his chest, and promised, "Thank you Mr. Huo for giving me this opportunity, I will not let you down."

Huo Yanqing smiled and nodded slightly, "Does Miss Shu need me to arrange someone to send you back to school?"

"No need." Shu Xin thought of something and said a little embarrassedly: "That... I forgot to bring your umbrella today, and I will definitely bring it next time."

Huo Yanqing froze a little, then said with a smile: "Do not worry."

When Shu Xin came out of the Huo Group, he found that he was sweating all over. After calming down the tense and excited mood for a while, Shu Xin found a bathroom and changed his clothes before returning to school. Otherwise, the school people must say again She is to seduce Huo Jibai.

When Shuxin put the clothes and shoes back to the dormitory and rushed to the teaching building, it was only a few minutes away from the class.

Shu Xin remembered that the first class this afternoon was the class meeting of the class leader, who would call the rolls.

The Department of Architecture is on the fifth floor, so I walked hurriedly. When I got to the fifth floor, I felt a little breathy. When I walked from the back door to the front door of the classroom, I always felt that the atmosphere in the classroom was a bit wrong.

At this time in the past, everyone was chatting whispering, and the hard-to-learn students had already put out the books they would use in class and put them on the table.

But today...

They looked at her one by one.

The look was full of mockery and excitement.

This kind of look is so familiar to Shu Xin. It was the look when they teased her in the last life. Plus Shu Xin just saw Mu Tranquilly looked at her timidly, and seemed to shake her head at her, and then hurriedly lowered her head. .

Shuxin stretched out his hand in the air and prepared to push the door. After thinking for a while, he kicked the false door open with his foot, and the whole person quickly took a few steps back.

Then Shu Xin saw a bucket of water splashing down from above, and then the students' regrets sounded in the classroom.

Chapter 35: Come and go, not rude 

"Hate, she was evaded."

"Yeah, I want to see how she looks like she's been drizzled."

"Ah, I didn't see the play. I'm ready for class."

Shuxin looked at everyone's chats coldly, prepared the textbooks, and returned to normal in an instant, as if the scene had never happened.

Shuxin walked a few steps to the platform and raised her voice in a deep voice and asked, "Who did it?"

The noisy classroom returned to silence in an instant, but the next second a male speaker started, "Who are you scaring? When who is afraid of you, dare not look at our boss, you should pour some cold water to wake you up, lest you Dreaming and confused."

Hahahaha...

The classroom laughed.

Shu Xin looked at the person who spoke. His name was Hu Junyong. He liked that Yang Yiqian was an open secret in the class.

He just prevented Huo Jibai from dare to confess. Is he bullying her by defending Huo Jibai now, to please Yang Yiqian?

Shu Xin sneered in his heart, counseling!

Shuxin walked down the podium, picked up the bucket used to hold cold water, and turned out of the classroom toward the bathroom.

Just when everyone thought Shuxin was going to put the bucket back in the bathroom to clean it, Shuxin came back carrying the bucket again.

Everyone looked at her suspiciously as she walked up to Hu Junyong step by step, then...

Wow!

A small half of the water in the bucket splashed on Hu Junyong.

From top to bottom, from head to toe, drenched all over.

There was an instant pumping sound in the classroom.

Shu Xin wanted to mention a bucket, but this bucket was usually used to wash mops. It was so big that she couldn't move, so she could only lift a small half of the bucket, but this was enough to drunk Hu Junyong into chicken soup.

Hu Junyong hurriedly wiped the water from his face, and looked at the comfort of being half a head shorter than himself in disbelief. "You are crazy, dare to splash me!"

Shu Xin looked at Hu Junyong calmly with his head slightly raised, his voice faint, "You can splash me, why can't I splash you? Come and go, it's not polite."

"You..." Hu Junyong looked blue and gritted at Shuxin, his eyes seemed to be able to tear her apart in an instant, but because of the fact that so many people were watching in the class, they could do some mischief, beating people, the nature was not The same, it is subject to punishment.

Shu Xin put the empty bucket to Hu Junyong's table, no longer looked at him, strode toward his seat.

When I walked to the last row, I found out that there was a group of people sitting in the last row next to me, and I was looking at her with interest.

Who is this person not Huo Jibai?

No wonder the morale of the classmates is high. Yesterday she packed up Zhu Wenwen. They didn't remember at all. It turned out that Huo Jibai's fuse was back.

Shu Xin only glanced at Huo Jibai and withdrew his eyes. When he came to his seat but did not sit down, he said aloud: "I don't like Huo Jibai, I didn't like it before, I don't like it now, and I won't like it in the future. Last love letter I'm just passing it on for others. If this kind of stumbling block happens in the future, I will directly report it to the principal, and I will be in my senior year soon. I believe no one wants to be punished, which will affect your future employment and future. development of."

The clang of words was powerful and imposing.

The classroom suddenly became silent.

Yang Yiqian saw that everyone was shocked by Shu Xin's words and hurriedly gave Yu Xiaoxiao at the same table a wink.

Yu Xiaoxiao felt his composure and stood up to look at Shu Xin. There was an expression on his face that did not believe her. "You said that the love letter was passed on for others, then you talk about it, who do you serve as a messenger?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...