Reborn Top Student and Sweet...

By Join_Me33

Huo Yanqing: The powerful and famous successor of the Huo family in Fangcheng. Rumors say that he is temperam... More

A pair of sluts, good hands to steal the sky for another day.
Strong hatred as if to burn herself to ashes
His eyes are very special
Huo Yanqing, the Huo family leader in Fancheng
Back to school agreement
The handsome young man-Huo Jibai
I wait to see the day when you can't reach your goal and get out of school
Really a pair of scumbags made for nothing, perfect match!
Don't you like acting?
Then you say love me loudly
Like eating sauerkraut in the old altar, cool
Let your nature explode more thoroughly!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-20
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140

Chapter 21-25

1.7K 40 2
By Join_Me33

Chapter 21: Suicide by Jumping off the building

Su Xin suddenly remembered something. The last life Shu Mengling told her that on the day of the graduation ceremony, everyone participated in the graduation ceremony in the lobby, but Mu Serenity committed suicide by jumping off the building.

Shu Xin cried for a long time after he heard the news.

Later, there were rumors in the school that Mu Serenity committed suicide because she was pregnant. Mu Serenity's parents had been in the school for a long time, but in the end, she didn't find out who the child's father was. The school lost some money, and this was no longer the case. .

At that time, Shu Xin was very shocked when he heard the news. Mu Qingran didn't even talk to anyone, let alone fell in love with a boy.

How did she get pregnant? And who is the father of the child?

Shu Xin suppressed the doubts in her heart. Now that she is back in this life, she will not let it happen in the tragedy of the previous life. Moreover, she will also help Mu Tranquil out of the shadow of her heart and become a normal girl.

Without any hesitation, Shu Xin went directly to the last table of the three groups and smiled and said hello to Mu Serenity, "We will be at the same table in the future, so take care."

The classroom was boiling, because the words of Shu Xin calmed down instantly, and then at the next moment, he laughed.

"Shuxin silly, say hi to Mu tranquil."

"That's why she cares about her."

"A fool, a dumb, this match is absolutely amazing."

Mu Serene blushed and hugged the book spread out on the table and sat sideways. He turned his back to Shuxin and hung his head down on his chest, completely ostrich-like gesture, as if to isolate and comfortably touch.

"Look, you know Mu Serenity will not care about her."

"I am passionate."

"She already loves to be passionate, otherwise how dare she send a love letter to God Huo."

"The same is true of not only being passionate, but also making rants, dare to boast about the final mock exam of the next period and enter the top three Haikou in the whole department."

"It's so good. Cheeky people like her are simply not worthy of staying in our class. We'll just watch her get out after a week."

Shu Xin ignored everyone's ridicule, and now she was immune to these words, unable to cause any mood swings in her, but instead felt that they were particularly naive.

Shu Xin sat down on the seat next to Mu Tranquility, took the books out of the schoolbag, and placed them neatly on the desk.

Seeing that Shu Xin ignored them completely, the students felt bored, and soon turned back to Zhu Wenwen.

After Shuxin sorted out the book, his eyes fell on Mu Ting next to him.

She was wearing a thin blue and white plaid shirt, blue jeans were clean and tidy, and she was washed a little white.

In fact, she looks pretty, with a baby's fat face, fair and delicate skin, and two shallow dimples on her face, even if you don't laugh, it will show up.

Shu Xin thought, Mu Ning's smile must be pretty, but no one had ever seen her laugh.

Shu Xin leaned his body towards Mu Serene and leaned over his head, "What book are you reading?"

Mu Serene buried his head lower, his ears were red, and he sat next to the book, holding only one-third of the desk, and was completely at the edge of the corner.

Shu Xin smiled, if she was close to Mu Tranquility again, it is estimated that she would sit down on the ground. This matter was not urgent, and she had to take her time, coming to Japan to grow up. Shu Xin firmly believed that as long as she treated each other genuinely, she would be able to approach Mu Tranquil's heart.

"Sit down, I'm not close to you."

Shu Xin finished correcting his sitting posture and opened a book to read it seriously.

Chapter 22: Gold Finger

Although Shuxin's theoretical knowledge and social experience are rich, she still doesn't remember the definitions that need to be written in professional terms during the exam.

Because after entering the society, no one will let you write down the definition of a certain professional terminology in architecture. The boss is more concerned about the flexible application.

So Shuxin also needs to review the knowledge in the textbook again.

Start with freshman first.

Shu Xin took the textbook and quickly devoted himself to studying.

Originally understand the meaning, just standardize their own language, so Shuxin read quickly.

And Shuxin found a big event that excited her, she could see ten lines at a glance, and never forget what she had seen.

what's the problem?

She was not so powerful in the last life, could it be that this is the golden finger brought after rebirth?

Shuxin restrained his inner ecstasy and tried several times.

Take out the English textbook, scan the new words at the back of the textbook, and then close the book. Your mind is like a computer, and the words you just read instantly flash in your mind.

Shu Xin read several famous papers, and then the word was still correct in her mind, and even the punctuation marks would not appear wrong.

Wow, 6666, the memory of my brain is comparable to that of a computer.

This new discovery made Shu Xin excited for the whole morning. He spent all morning tirelessly entering the textbook knowledge into his brain.

There is only one English class in the morning, because the final exam is about to end, so the teacher comes in to let everyone review.

After that, it is all self-study.

After the English class, there were few students in the classroom, but Shu Xin was too involved to find it.

By lunch, there were only a few classmates left in the classroom.

The bell rang, and the students left the classroom one after another for lunch.

Shu Xin closed the book and turned his head to look at Mu Tranquility. She was also preparing to go to dinner. Xiao Yingying asked her: "Let's go to the cafeteria together?"

Mu Qingran's white face instantly turned red, and he looked at Shuxin with a glance, then hurriedly took his gaze back, his face looked at a loss.

Shu Xin smiled, "Don't be nervous, I just want to be your friend."

Mu Serenity's red lips squeezed tightly, his hands on his legs were also tightly stirred together, and then suddenly got up and hurried towards the door of the classroom.

The meaning is obvious: I don't want to be friends with Shuxin.

Shuxin froze for a moment, hurriedly got up and chased up, "You wait for me."

Just after Shu Xin caught up with Mu Serenity at the door, she saw Shu Mengling walking towards her on the side of the aisle. The smile on her face faded instantly, and she suddenly lost her appetite for eating.

Although Mu Serenity didn't pay attention to Shuxin, Shuxin said to her, "Go, I have no appetite."

Mu Serenity paused, but soon left.

"Sister, I can't wait for you downstairs. I thought you were gone." Shu Mengling came and held Shuxin's arm intimately.

Shu Xinxiu's eyebrows gently rubbed, pretending to squeeze her hair, and quietly pulled her arm out, "You don't go to dinner, what am I doing here?"

"Go eat with you." Shu Mengling's face was innocent and pure smile.

Shu Xin walked downstairs and asked, "Why are your eyes red and swollen?"

The smile on Shu Mengling's face stiffened, and then he said naturally, "I watched a movie last night, which was touching and made me cry."

Shu Xin's mouth twitched a faint grin, and he could almost imagine how weak Shu Mengling was in front of Xiao Ruize. Really pretend to be, "Really? What movie, introduce to me?"

Chapter 23: What did Xiao Ruize do to her? 

Shu Mengling's face was white, "In fact, there is nothing beautiful, you probably won't like this type of."

"Also, the white lotus with a soft, scheming bitch...I really don't like it."

Shu Mengling groaned in her heart, and she always felt that there was something in Shuxin's words, and felt that the present Shuxin and the previous Shuxin seemed to be different.

In the past, Shu Xin never acted intimately with Xiao Ruize under the large crowd, let alone let Xiao Ruize confess. Shu Xin is the kind of shy, strong and soft girl.

Moreover, Shu Xin was very affectionate with her before. If she had come to wait for Shu Xin to eat together, Shu Xin would take her arm happily, and then chatted with her all the time about what was happening in her class.

But now...

Shu Mengling always felt that Shu Xin was deliberately estranged from her.

Shu Mengling took a few steps to catch up with Shuxin, took her arm and looked at her pitifully, "Sister, are you angry?"

Shuxin frowned in wonder, "Why should I be angry with you?"

Shu Mengling bit her lip, "I promised you would stay close to you while you were operating, but I didn't leave...I just went to the bathroom."

Of course you won't leave. Are you lying in the operating room next door waiting for my heart?

Shu Xin said very ironically in his heart.

When it comes to surgery, the anger inside Shu Xin's body is difficult to suppress. She is afraid that she will not be able to choke Shu Mengling, too lazy to perfunctory, and directly withdraw her arm.

After that, he walked downstairs two steps at a time.

"Then I'll accompany you to the infirmary?"

"No need to."

Shu Mengling's goddess-like figure naturally does not step two steps, but can only watch Shu Xin's figure disappear in the corridor with a blink of an eye.

Shu Xin walked out of the teaching building and walked towards the dormitory. Just when she said that she was uncomfortable, it reminded her of something.

Her heart must be healthy, otherwise Shu Mengling would not try her best to replace her heart, but the pain of angina pectoris really hurt her, what is going on?

What did Xiao Ruize do to her?

She had to figure it out, she had no class in the afternoon, and Shu Xin planned to go to the hospital.

Shu Xin went back to the dormitory and found the medicine that was handy when he packed up yesterday. This medicine was prescribed by Xiao Ruize, saying that it can relieve angina.

Shuxin took the medicine and went out to stop a taxi.

More than half an hour later, the taxi stopped in front of the First Public Hospital, the largest public hospital in Fancheng.

Shuxin got off the bus and entered the hospital, because more than twelve o'clock was a rest time, Shuxin hung an emergency number.

Shu Xin came to the emergency room, there were not many people, and she called her number after waiting for more than ten minutes.

Shuxin entered the consultation room and sat down in front of the doctor.

"Where is it uncomfortable?" the doctor asked her.

Shuxin touched her chest and pretended to have a painful expression: "Doctor, my heart hurts."

The doctor listened to Shuxin's heart rate, which was normal and frowned slightly, "Is there anything else uncomfortable?"

Shuxin shook his head comfortably, "No."

The doctor took off the stethoscope, opened a single side and said: "You go to make an electrocardiogram."

"Good." Shu Xin took the list to the toll booth and paid the money to do an electrocardiogram.

It was half an hour after the ECG was returned to the clinic.

When the doctor looked at the test results, Shu Xin said, "I have checked in other hospitals before, and the doctor said I have angina."

Chapter 24: The inner anger hits like a mountain

The reason why Shu Xin didn't say it was because she was afraid that the doctor would prescribe medicine for angina without giving her a check. She had to make sure that her heart was really foolproof.

The doctor frowned slightly, "Your electrocardiogram is normal, and there are no symptoms of angina."

Although Shu Xin already knew the result, when the doctor said this, her heart still hurt.

"No? This is the medicine that the previous doctor gave me. You see." Shu Xin handed the medicine bottle to the doctor.

The doctor looked at the medicine bottle and it was indeed written to treat angina pectoris.

The doctor opened the bottle cap again to pour out the medicine and watched it carefully. He also sniffed it under his nose and finally said with a heavy face: "You are not a medicine for angina at all."

"What kind of medicine is that?" Shu Xin asked urgently.

The doctor thought for a while and said, "I don't know the specific medicine, but I feel that the medicine should contain the distressing ingredients in it."

"What is distressed grass?"

"Painting grass, as the name suggests, is to take painful medicine, which is similar to the angina symptoms you said."

Shu Xin only felt that there was a burst of blood in his heart, and his inner anger hit like a mountain.

Xiao Ruize, you bastard!

Dare to give me this kind of thing, you are not worthy of being a doctor, you are a beast, no, not even a beast.

The cute little face was instantly red with anger, and the fist on the side was gurgling.

The doctor saw Shu Xin's anger, and no one wanted to cause trouble to the upper body, let alone take any responsibility, and returned the medicine to Shu Xin, saying: "I am not sure, you can take the medicine to the FDA for identification, or you can go Take a look at the hospital."

"Thank you." Shu Xin hurried out of the clinic quickly. She now took the results of the electrocardiogram and medicine to face Xiao Ruize in confrontation. She would like to see how he quibbled in front of the iron evidence.

But they met two people in front of the emergency room.

Shu Youkang and Jiang Tingrou.

After Shuxin and Shu Youkang broke off the relationship between father and daughter in the last life, Shuxin refused to see Shu Youkang several times, but later Shu Youkang offered her an appointment.

Shu Xin was very happy. She thought that after a while, Shu Youkang's qi finally disappeared. She should be planning to forgive her.

However, Shu Youkang gave her a dilemma. He said: "Heart, if you break up with Xiao Ruize, then our father and daughter will be the same as before. You are still a good daughter of your father. If you don't break up... This is the end of the relationship between you and me."

At that time, Shu Xin only knew to shed tears, crying and begging for Shu Youkang, "Dad, Xin Er don't want to break up with him, Xin Er doesn't want to be separated from you, please, please give us a chance, OK? You and him everywhere? I knew he was really good to me..."

But Shu Youkang didn't even listen to Shu Xin's words. She got up and left with disappointment, and cried and shouted at him in spite of Shu Xin.

After that, Shu Youkang never saw Shu Xin again.

Sometimes Shu Xin missed him and would go to Shu's house to hide in the corner and watch him secretly. Sometimes he would see Shu Mengling holding Shu Youkang's arm wisely, talking and laughing with him about the school's anecdotes.

Sometimes I saw Shu Mengling's mother Jiang Tingruo gently cutting fruit for the father and daughter, and the family was happy and full of laughter.

At that time, Shu Xin left in tears every time.

After a lapse of five years, Shu Xin saw Shu Youkang positively again, and couldn't express the excitement in his heart. He wanted to run over and thump in his arms and shouted: "Dad."

Tell him, "Dad, Xin'er misses you, Xin'er knows wrong."

Chapter 25: Abandoned you for a man 

But Shuxin's feet looked like they were rooted, unable to move while standing on the spot, but looked at them slowly with tears.

Jiang Tingrou first saw Shu Xin, holding Shu Youkang's hand tightly, and said softly, "You Kang, Xiner is in front."

Shu Youkang looked up and saw Shu Xin standing staring at him at the door of the emergency room. The thin figure gave him a heartache. Why did she come to the hospital? Is your body uncomfortable? She was the most afraid of pain since she was a child. Will she cry if he was given an injection?

Jiang Tingrou saw Shu Youkang's fatherly love overflowing in his eyes, and a glint of light flashed quickly in his eyes, but then he smiled softly and said: "You Kang, although Xiner abandoned you for a man, she is yours after all. Daughter, father and daughter, how can there be overnight enmity? I used to ask her if it was uncomfortable? Why did you come to the hospital?"

'Abandoned you for a man', these words like cold ice cones pierced Shu Youkang's chest, making his chest that was already sore even more painful.

Shu Youkang's face was pale for a moment, and he clutched his violent chest tightly in one hand. Jiang Tingrou, who was ready to walk towards Shuxin, was swayed with cold voice in his thick voice. "No, I have nothing to do with her. "

This sentence floated into Shu Xin's ears. In a flash, the tears in his eyes were like a flood of the embankment, and he blew out, watching Shu Youkang walking past her, wriggling his lips, crying. Shouted: "Dad..."

Shu Youkang paused, but only for a moment, and then clenched his jaw into the emergency building.

Shu Xin slowly turned around, tears blurred his vision, watching Shu Youkang and Jiang Tingrou entering the elevator before chasing after him.

Shu Youkang's body is still healthy except for high blood pressure and occasional chest tightness and headache.

When Shu Youkang was chest tight for the first time, Shu Xin took him to the hospital with him. It was also that time she met Xiao Ruize.

Shu Xin took the elevator directly to the eleventh floor and happened to see Jiang Tingrou placing Shu Youkang on the waiting chair in the corridor, and then went to the pantry.

In order to prevent Shu Youkang from seeing her, Shu Xin took another path to the pantry.

Jiang Tingrou poured water in a disposable paper cup and was about to go out to see Shu Xin coming in, and he smiled and shouted, "Xin'er."

Shu Xin looked at Jiang Tingrou's gentle and smiling face, but only felt extremely disgusting. She would not forget her last life. It was Jiang Tingrou that Shu Mengling deceived her together, saying that in the first half of her operation, Shu Mengling went abroad for a heart exchange. surgery.

When she was operating, Shu Mengling clearly agreed to be with her at the door, but she woke up without seeing Shu Mengling's people.

Jiang Tingrou showed Shu Mengling's visa, air tickets, and occasionally photos of Shu Mengling lying on a bed in a'foreign' bed.

Shu Xin did not doubt that Shu Mengling suddenly disappeared for half a year.

Everything was prepared so well, obviously the mother and daughter had planned for a long time.

Shu Xin thought of this, but the hand on his side could not be controlled tightly, and he didn't want to deal with Jiang Tingrou. He asked immediately, "What happened to my dad?"

"Xin'er, you and I both saw you just now. I wanted to say hello to you, but your father and he..."

Shu Xin frowned with frost, and interrupted Jiang Tingrou's hypocritical words with cold voice, "I ask you, what happened to my dad?"

The smile on Jiang Tingrou's face froze, "The company has recently suffered from a shortage of funds and is facing a severe financial crisis. Your dad is in a hurry. The old illness has recurred, the chest is stuffy, and the blood pressure is estimated to have risen again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...