The Seven Princes || A BTS FA...

By wassap_its_hunter

"Are you all brothers?" You pointed at the men scattered around the room. They all nodded in their way. Other... More

Before we start
Prologue
Chapter One: Take that
Chapter Two: Bam, you knock
Chapter Three: Where?
Chapter Four: You're Nyx
Boy's POV: Chapter Three
Chapter Five: Realized
Chapter Six: Small talk
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Visit
Chapter Nine: Meet
Chapter Ten: Rock
Chapter Eleven: Fuel
Charter Twelve: Fate
Chapter Thirteen: Concrete
Chapter Fourteen: Hag
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothermia
Chapter Sixteen: Faster
Chapter Seventeen: Pests
Chapter Eighteen: Audacity
Chapter Nineteen: Cute
Chapter Twenty: Simp
Chapter Twenty-One: Sugar
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mile
Chapter Twenty-Three: Kicked
technical difficulty :(
Chapter Twenty-Five: Human
Chapter Twenty-Six: Fine
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ashy
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Die
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Maki
Chapter Thirty: Brat
Chapter Thirty-One: Immaculate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love
Chapter Thirty-Three: Nickname
Chapter Thirty-Four: Drug
Chapter Thirty-Five: Darling
Chapter Thirty-Six: Sweet
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Name
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Protect
not an update im sorry-
HASASHASHHAS
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Immortal
Q and A (Part 1)
Chapter Forty: Old
Chapter Forty-One: Her
not an update srry :(

Chapter Twenty-Four: Hair

6.3K 345 74
By wassap_its_hunter

"Chapter Twenty-Four: Oh How Much Jin, Hoseok And Taehyung Wants To Choke Them With Their Hair."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" I will become the Kim Jung Eun of the hip-hop world

and put a ban on everything except our music,"

- If I Rule The World, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been exactly 6 hours since Nyx left their side. Changkyun was confused as to why you suddenly told them that you have a mission, the night before the Summit meeting.

He sighed as he watched the butlers and guards of the princes ready their luggage for the week. He started tapping his foot against the marble floor of the entrance, anxiety settling in his chest.

"Beta Changkyun, is there something wrong?" Changkyun looked beside him to see a man wearing the same suit his wearing, paired with woolen gloves and his hair swept back.

"No. It's fine, Jay," Changkyun answered, shaking his head but continuing to tap his foot. Jay raised a brow, before stifling his chuckles.

Jay Park is the Gamma of the Asian Empire, which is staying with the Beta. He assists the beta, Kim Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Hoseok with their meetings, political debates, and more.

"We both know you're more worried about the Luna than the Alphas," The gamma joked to his senior but the latter only glared back.

"Who the hell calls the kings of the Asian Empire alphas?" Changkyun looked at him with disgust as he shuddered. Jay laughed as he pats the back of the beta before wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"I do. Besides, it's normal for you to worry more about Luna than the alphas because that's your job. My job is to take your job when the luna is found," Jay assured him. Changkyun clicked his tongue as he looked away from the butlers.

"I can't help it if I don't even know where the Luna is going and when she's coming back," He muttered as he hears his own wolf whimper with worry for the same person. Jay comforted him by slapping his back harshly, making the beta cough.

"I feel you. Besides, the Alphas are about to leave the kingdom, the strongest out of all the werewolves in the whole world would be gone somewhere, even we don't know," Jay said before sighing and waving goodbye to the Beta when a guard called him. Changkyun nodded goodbye to him before wallowing himself back to his thoughts. He felt his heart drop when he thought about the luna, making his mood worse. He watched the gamma assist the kings making him question once again where the woman he's supposed to protect and assist at.

-

Namjoon watched the youngest ones quarrel about something about who has the harder job while supervising the gamma that's helping with the luggage. He looked at the older ones conversing calmly but he could sense the worry that his brothers felt for the same person. He sighed as he fiddled with a dagger which you gave him before you left the camp for your sudden mission. What reason, he still doesn't know.

"Joon, what do you think is Y/- Nyx's mission?" Hoseok corrected himself, remembering that he was out in the open. Namjoon shook his head before looking back at the dagger.

"I think it's for the guardian for the Summit Meeting," Namjoon answered truthfully, feeling a dark feeling fill up his chest before the older one slaps his nape harshly. He felt his head shake while his wolf groans and growl.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed, before rubbing the spot that hurt. Hoseok clicked his tongue before grabbing the dagger that the younger one was fiddling with.

"Stop being jealous. I don't want to put up with their crap." Hoseok gestured to the three youngest ones. Namjoon chuckled remembering the times where they would copy the older one, saying it's fair that way.

"Who do you think will she be protecting there?" Namjoon wondered quietly, making the older one look at him before looking up, hands behind his nape.

"I do hope that it would be us. I don't know what to feel if she's assigned to the others," Hoseok answered truthfully, eyebrows furrowed. Namjoon side-glanced at him, skimming his eyes around until his eyes landed on the beta. He chuckled, getting Hoseok attention before pointing at the beta, making his brother stifle a laugh. The poor beta was pacing around in his place, tapping his foot, anxiety practically felt by the two from the driveway.

"Goddess, do we really look like that?" Namjoon wondered, placing a hand in front of his mouth. Hoseok burst out laughing, slapping his knee.

"Oh my god, that's embarrassing-" He managed to say before wheezing. Jay walked passed them, eyeing them warily before helping Jin about his luggage, not forgetting to give them a last weirded out glance.

"Your highness, are- are they alright?" Jay whispered lowly to the oldest. Jin looked back, blinking slowly three times before shaking his head. Jay nodded slowly before going back to his task.

After an hour of arranging the car for the luggage and the 3 guards that are assigned for protection for the journey, they are finally ready to go. The beta and the gamma stood in front of the kings, the guards behind them. Namjoon walked towards them, placing a hand on their shoulders. The duo looked up, surprise. Namjoon smiled brightly before patting their shoulders.

"Protect the kingdom for a while," Namjoon said, eyes bright. The two felt admiration and were suddenly motivated to do their task. They nodded as they stood to watch as the kings got into the car. They watched the cars go as the guards behind them got to their stations as they stand in place. The star-struck feeling still doesn't go away as they got giddy inside. They nodded at each other as they part away, going to their places but the worry Changkyun felt wasn't being forgotten.

-

After an annoying 9 hour trip, with their limo packed and the youngest ones winning about why they didn't take the plane instead, they finally arrive at the meeting place. They got out of the car, seeing a palace, bigger than their mansion.

A pathway made of black matte tiles, lined with white glossy tiles in the middle with humongous trees on its sides that split into three. Guards stationed on the end of every pathway and at the very end of the pathway is the building that would catch your breath, painted with white and a grand door paired with big windows on the sides.

But of course, the kings didn't give it any attention and went straight to the building. Once they got inside, they paused in their steps as four groups of people looked up, either sneered or nodded respectfully at them.

They passed through the Bereguinas, who even shifted but still looks like two clumps of clay squished together. The new ruler, who's in front of them, is a man who resembles the former queen evidently. He's guarded by five guards who took a stance once the Werewolves passed by them and proceeded to glare at them with their ruler.

Next is the Elves who sneered at them, their silky hair waving behind them, all nine looking godly and graceful. Their stance is lean and muscular, probably from all their training which focuses on archery, and their eyes cunning and sharp that compliments their clear and pastel colores irises. But knowing them for almost half of their lives, the kings knew how foul their attitudes are. Growing up perfect and with no mistakes, they know no failure, making them feel superior and godly.

Oh how much Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung want to choke them with their hair.

Then come the Fairies who cheerfulness and kindness ooze off of them. Their wings translucent, under the light sparkles. Their eyes bright and warm, unlike the other first two groups. Their luscious hair in a bun or cut short, colored bright and pastel while few small flowers hang from it. Their body curvy and their height just right but they still carry muscles in their body. They greeted the kings with a smile and a wave before going back to their business. They are known as the kingdom that has no enemies and no allies so they don't have to act nice or to curse the others.

Then last is are Witches that hid under their scarlet capes. Their features sharp and fierce but once the kings got close to them, they had a hand out for a greeting. The kings accepted this with a nod as their slender and white skin touched theirs. Their hair black while being kept in a very tight bun that stretched their skin, not helping with their already sharp eyes and features. The cape is secured with a belt that has a pouch in the back, also acting like a corset for them.

The grand door in front of them finally opened, showing a man in their forties or fifties. They're accompanied by guards behind them that bowed with the man leading them.

"Your Highnesses, Welcome to the Summit palace. It is my great pleasure to greet you and make you feel comfortable for the time you will be staying here," The man greeted them with a smooth voice, warm and welcoming but the kings and queens only looked at him with hard eyes. They paid no attention to it, being used to royalties with that kind of eyes. He placed a hand on his stomach while bowing his head a little.

"My name is Asaki Mura but you can call me Asaki. I'll be the overlooker of this meeting," He announced his name before stepping aside to let the royalties through. The werewolves went in first and the other groups followed through. They arrived at a room that contains a circular table bug enough for ten people to sit. The seats showed are bleachers like letting more people able to be at the table. They all got seated, purposely away from each other, and the overlooker of the meeting sat in the middle.

"Now then, I conclude this meeting is now ongoing," He announced, looking for the confirmation of the royalties. He cleared his throat before looking down on the paper he readied beforehand.

"First off, I'd like to inform you that the personal guards assigned to you are now in these premises. They would be unknown and would not show their identities until a present danger will show. I can assure you that the people we hired are capable and their abilities are matched through how many there are in each species," He informed them, getting nods of encouragement from the Fairies and acknowledgments from the Elves.

The Werewolves were disappointed, even annoyed from that announcement. They hoped that the guard hired for them was now announced so that they could rest their anxious hearts.

"First topic, the death of the Late Queen Merinda of the Bereguinas. The one leading the topic will be King Xander," He announced, gesturing to the Beriguinas. The gestured man nodded before looking at the other royalties.

"We have received reports from our investigation team that the Late Queen Merinda was a victim of first-degree murder that was lead by the infamous, Nyx of the midnight," He announced aloud. The Werewolves felt their chest tightened but only looked at him with hard eyes. The Bereguinas looked at them with cold, all-knowing eyes.

"I'm sorry to intrude but what does this have to do with our kingdom?" The leader of the elves, Zhang Jun Myeon asked, leaning back while tilting his head to the side. The Bereguinas sneered at them before rolling his eyes.

"Not to yours but to them," He landed his eyes to the Werewolves, who raised a brow at the accusation.

"How does that concern with ours?" Namjoon glared at him, even if he knows what he's talking about, he still feels threatened by it because of his animalistic instinct.

"I had someone report to me that Nyx is now taking residence in your kingdom." Xander faced him fully, blobs jiggling through the process.

"You do know that Association hasn't received any witness according to this matter, making the fact that Nyx assassinated a non-targeted person who also happened to be the Queen of The Beregiunas," Xander informed them accusingly, making Jungkook growl lowly but he was held back by Jimin who almost slipped a growl.

"When was the last time you conversed with the association?" Namjoon then stood up, placing a hand on the table. Xander sneered as he raised a brow.

"Last month. Why ask for such a ridiculous question," He stated. Namjoon sighed, knowing why there was such an accusation.

"King Xander, Nyx actually showed up to the association with a witness which is the crowned prince of the Bereguinas," Namjoon explained calmly as his wolf cackled in laughter. Xander furrowed his non-existent eyebrows at the explanation.

"You should have a report delivered to your kingdom that states the condition of the mission saying that it was sabotage to kill Nyx which Merinda hired by using King Shownu as bait," Namjoon informed him. Seokjin nodded to the side, gesturing their guard to come forward. The guard opened a leather suitcase, handing a handful of papers. Jin passed it to Asaki and to Xander. Xander skimmed it quickly before clicking his tongue. He sat down unwillingly, huffing.

"Now that the first topic is down, next is the concerns about pirates. I will be leading this topic, " Asaki announced. He stood up and started with his concerns.

"We all know the problem with the vampires and their kidnappings with the females in your kingdoms," He started. You could see the uncomfort of the queens as the kings clicked their tongue with the annoyance they felt for the vampires.

"But since three months ago, the number of disappearance of females has dramatically dropped. This is good news but we could not let the sudden disappearance of the pirates swept under the rug." He looked at each and every group.

"Do anyone have an idea to the whereabouts of the whole clan?" He asked aloud only to have Namjoon clear his throat.

"Two months ago, we have captured the leader of the vampires, son of Edison Wang, which until now is being interrogated." That's when Kim Jennie, the leader of the Witches raised a palm.

"Could you tell us how you managed to capture Wang? We've all tried for months on end but you lot manage to do it," She asked him.

"An area near our kingdom has been attacked by them. We received a report about it and immediately send out troops to capture them. They successfully captured the leader, making the rest of the pirates disband either got captured or went into hiding," Yoongi answered instead, knowing more about the topic since he was the one who handled the problem.

"We would like to help with capturing those leaches too, if possible," The leader of the Fairies, Park Jihyo, raised a hand while smiling softly as her sister looked at them with the same face, possibly trying to get a yes. Yoongi looked at Namjoon, who shrugged and at Jin, who looked away, before shrugging himself.

"Be our guest," he answered them, which made the Fairies sigh in relief, happy that they get to help with catching the vermins who caused a ruckus in their kingdom. The overlooker nodded as he continued to give new topics that they tackled. It was peaceful but also uncomfortable with the visible tension between the Werewolves, the Elves, and the Bereguinas.

But the peace that Asaki adored was running thin when they got to the topic of the territory between the elves and the werewolves.

Xiumin leaned forward, his silky white hair fell off his back, swaying beside his face but the expression he glared at Yoongi was deadly with his whitening irises and veins more visible at his temples (okay anime dudes, you know naruto right? im like trying to explain the byakugan here but oh well). Yoongi tilted his head up, sneering at the elve, fangs elongating, eyes swirling with gold. Namjoon and Jun Myeon held them back but continued to glare at each other, both having the same effects as their brothers.

The queens scooted away, ending up sitting beside each other, making the nice Fairies introduce themselves officially by showing a hand to the Witches, who accepted it with a cold look and used two fingers in shaking their hands but the Fairies paid it no mind, knowing that this is how Witches are.

Asaki tried to ask for order in the court but was not heard with the acclaims of Jong Dae while Hoseok was answering his questions while firing back.

"That land rightfully belongs to us," Jong Dae stated, irises slowly turning white but desperately trying to calm himself down. Hoseok chuckled sarcastically as he glared him down.

"Pointy-ears dude, It was ours the moment we were born," Hoseok sneered at him, making the Elves' eyes turn completely white as he was needed to be held back by Jun Myeon. Namjoon scolded his brother, who looked at him with a grin, fangs past his lip and eyes swirling with gold.

"Just because you own the biggest empire, that doesn't mean you could just take what you want," Baekhyun stated, glaring calmly at the werewolves.

"We don't have to take it when it's been written in our heirloom, and please stop this nonsense with yours this being yours," Jimin calmly answered, eyes blank like this situation is boring him. It would mean nothing to others but to Elves that see themselves as the highest, this is a sign of ignorance and disrespect, making them finally snap.

The Fairies and the Witches quickly got away, stance ready to fight as well as the Bereguinas, knowing full well how they react to any actions connected to ignorance, as the Werewolves do. Jimin blinked then pursed his lips when he finally processed what he did wrong, mumbling a small 'sorry' while chuckling nervously.

Kyung soo's eyes fully turned white, raising a hand up and turning the air unto ice and making a bow and arrow before letting it fly towards the Wolves, making Jungkook quickly elongate his nails to catch the arrow.

That's when a figure in a black cape jump forward, deflecting the arrow away, before going straight to Kyung soo's neck when another figure showed up and blocked them in their way.

Taehyung stiffened when he saw the familiar har and figure, eyes wide as the others finally processed who the figure is. Jungkook shortened his nails, having the same reaction as his brothers have for the figure who deflected the arrow.

The second figure grinned, their cheek bleeding from the dagger from the first figure, trying to stop it on its a path beside his face with their hardened gloves, having quite a hard time with the strength of the first figure and a bit anxious with the left centimeter distance of the dagger with the neck of the royal.

"Nyxie-chan~ Come on, forgive my royals, ne?" The man smiled brightly at the girl, who looked at the royal's eyes coldly, who froze on his spot, neck bore as the dagger was so close to his skin, not giving any mind to the man in front of her. Namjoon looked at the figure, chest light like some weight disappeared within him.

"Shut the fuck up," Nyx calmly told the man in front of her, making the man beam brightly, for whatever reason, even I don't know. Nyx looked back at the Werewolves before nodding at them.

"Hi," She greeted them, not minding their expressions of confusion and happiness before got back to glaring at the elf.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI

I'm really sorry about how I took so long to update, I wish I could quickly update too but then I really want to have a great score in school this school year so Im trying harder than before to keep up with my expectation and my parents'.

anyways, I'm quite happy with the chapter but i want to know what you think about it and if possible, about the whole book. I would like to know some feedback :> i wouldn't mind negative ones, just as long as it's constructive and not simply insult me or the book THANK YOUU

Don't forget to

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND TAKE A BREAK IF YOUR STRESSED

BYEE

word count:(3042 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.4K 26
"You think I'm so helpless, but I'm not!" "There's a lot you don't know about the world, sweetheart." "Oh really? So then enlighten me, big brother."...
86K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
3.9K 144 26
"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But...
234K 11.9K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...