A new way

By whiterabbit101

Alice has been abused ever sense your mom has died in a crash. You were the outcast of the school. When one... More

Get to know me!
F*** my life
Adoption Center
Gerard Way adopted me!
Moving with Gerard or dad
Making my room
New Day. New Way.
Dying a Bandit
Animals
Concert
Birthday party
Bandit's birthday
Piercings
Mikey's birthday
Slwepover with Kyle
Dying my hair and Kyle
Hanging with Kyle
Moar social medias
Swimming and singing
Sitting under stars
Sick
Dad and Bandit
Bye Kyle
Telling the world and dad
Another Dying Hair
NO TITLE :(
2/23/15
Just One Yesterday
2/20/15
Planning the wedding
Vlog 1
Pool and stuff
Hair dye for the wedding!!
Nailzzzzz
Wedding
Honeymoon Part 1
Note
Honeymoon2
Honeymoon3
Time Skip to April 5
Water park! (5/8/15)
So long and goodbye

Dinner party

940 32 3
By whiterabbit101

"Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter. Her name is Alice and she doesn't talk. Hopefully one day we can get her to talk." Gerard said smiling. I waved and smiled being polite. "So your the fabulous Alice?" Mikey asked. I nodded.

~After the dinner~

We all hung out in the living room. Me and Bandit were playing with her dolls. I choose the most punk looking doll and played as her. I looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm. I wrote Bandit to wait a bit. I walked over to dad and wrote down it was past Bandit's bedtime. He jumped up and put Bandit to bed. He told me I could stay up longer if I wanted. I nodded and found my violen and started playing "Welcome to the Black Parade" By MCR. When I finished I looked back to find everyone was looking at me. I blushed from embaressment. I hid my face in my hands. I felt them get pushed down. "That was really good. Play more." Dad told me. I then played "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. I then opened my eyes to see everyone smiling and clapping. I smiled.

~Everyone left~
"Alilce your really good! How come you never told me you could play the violen?" I opened my mouth to speak. I don't know why I just decided to start talking again. "I......d-d-on't ......k-k-know." I managed. My throat felt scratchy from not taking for about 7 years. Dad hugged me. "You talked." I nodded. "Will you keep on talking?" Dad asked. "Until the day I can't." I smiled. Dad hugged me again. "Go to bed. I love you." he smiled. "Ok. Goodnight dad. I love youtoo." I said and left for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 57
Fic 1/3 Evelyn always got by on her own. She didn't need anyone else, and when she had them it'd always end in betrayal, they'd turn their backs on h...
41.7K 1.1K 22
Lainey was just an orphan, her parents died on Valentine's Day and she is and outcast. Her idol, Gerard way, surprise adopts her after she almost die...
3.5K 146 10
Abusive relationships can be very compelling if you're used to it. Frank was used to it by now.
1.8K 77 27
"For god sakes help him! He's bleeding to death!..." My mother yells at the men surrounding me through tears as the paramedics grab my numb body, cov...