THE DON'S LOST DAUGHTER [ON H...

By yusia7113

Vannessa Romano is a badass 21 year old girl who thinks that her father died in a car crash and that she is t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CAST
Prologue
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
ACCOUNT PROFILES
CHAPTER 4
AUTHORS NOTE
ADVICE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
UH OH
Memes
QUESTION
DAILY MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 7
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
QUESTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MUSIC SECTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 8
RELIEVING NOTE
CHAPTER 9
#StopTheHate
CHAPTER 10
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 11
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 12
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
WRITERS BLOCK
CHAPTER 13
Authors note
ARTWORK
CHAPTER OF GRATITUDE
TWISTS
FAREWELL FOR NOW

CHAPTER ONE

4.5K 72 68
By yusia7113

"Vannessa !", my mum called ."You're going to be late for work!"ugh why?
i still rememeber my mum waking me up for school ,to be honest i never really liked school , i mean we have a calculator for math , we already speak english and have a translator for French and Spanish , so i don't see the need for school .
"Vannessa!!"my mum yelled . "i 'm up !"i groaned . I hopped out of bed and into the shower , i brushed my teeth and changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a one direction shirt along with a BTS ring (weird for working at an engineering company , i know, but im comfortable and there is no uniform )I picked out some black nikes and a leather jacket . I brushed my hair and then put it up into a pony and ..v'oila i was ready .

My mum made waffles and ice -cream with fresh orange juice . ♥♥
"I 'm gonna head out now ." i tell her when i was done ."love you ."i said and gave her a peck on he cheek . "Love you too , be careful ."she says .

I hopped on my black harley and drove to work .

My name is Vannessa Rodriguez , i am 21 and am the only child with a single mum since my dad had passed away in a car crash when I was a year old . I still live with my mum because she is VERY overprotective .My best friend Melissa Pierre is like the sister i never had . We have been best friends since i was 4 and we did everything together .Anyway back to my story .

I pulled into the parking lot of the Software and Mechanic company , took off my helmet and shook out my messy hair .I slipped on my ray-bans and see Melissa waitiing for me at the entrance .

"Hey girl you look smokin"she tells me . "i know ." i smirk .
"Stop acting like a sassy bitch "she tells me . i roll my eyes at her and gave her the finger .

"OMG!!!There's Liam  ."She screams .
Meet Liam Castello

Sweet guy,Melissa's type , definitely not mine . Im more into muscular, hot , badass boys .
"Shut up Mel!What is wrong with you ? "i ask .
"What?"She asked oblivious as to why i'm telling her to shut up .
"Stop looking at him like he's a piece of meat "i hissed .
"Oh whaterver , you're such a buzzkill ."she says rolling her eyes .
i clear my throat . "Now what ?! "she asks ,clearly annoyed .

"Don't worry about it ."i tell her .
She was about to say something but Mr.Tatum cut us off .
"Miss Rodriguez, please attend to the cars in garages , 7,8,and 10 , Miss Pierre there is a new design plan waiting to be made so both of you get to work."He tells us .

I finished with the cars in about 2 hours ,just in time for lunch , i was famished .Our other friends came to sit with us , Tayler, Noah , Nick , Jessica ,Ray , Karl and Steve .

Tayler

Noah

Nick

Jessica

Ray

Karl

Steve

We are all known as the 'hot' group.
"Hey baby ,"Tayler winked at me and smiled . "Hey Tayler , " I said while eating and basically ignoring him .
"I thought we were in love ,"He says, clutching his 'broken' heart dramatically.
Before I could reply with a sassy comment Noah jumped in ."Get a life Tay."
He said , rolling his eyes .Everyone laughed .
"Anyway ,"Karl said ."We're going clubbing tonight ."
"Yaayyyyy!!!"Squealed Jessica and Melissa .
"ok " i said .

After i finish fixing a few more cars I say goodbye to my friends , hop onto my Harley and speed home .
"Hey honey , how was work ?"my mum asked when i got home .
"It was alright "i said , hanging up my keys . "i'm going out with friends tonight ." i tell her
"ok but be careful , "she says a bit hesitantly .
"When am i ever careful ? "i ask her .
"Vannessa ."She says sternly giving me a pleading look .
"kidding , "i tell her .

I decided to take a nap ,but i woke up at 5:58 instead .I hear my phone buzz and see that melissa had sent me a text :
We're leaving for the club at 7:00 , Jessica ,the boys and I will pick u up so don't stress .
I sent her a thumbs up .I only have an hour to get ready so i might as well get started .I have a quick shower and put on a scarlett ,thigh high dress which shows a fair amount of cleavage . I put on gold drop earrings and a gold pendant .I put on black stilletos with gold trimmings on it. I sat down at my vanity table and put on dark red lipstick , gold eyeshadow , eyeliner and some mascara .Put my hair into a braid at the sides and leave the rest open .
I look at myself inthe mirror , pleased wih my handi work .

Just then , i hear a car outside , i go downstairs , say goodbye to my mum and leave .Tayler was driving so he gave me shotgun .We decided to go to the Romano's club ."You look beautiful ."said Tayler wiping away fake tears.
"Thanks bro " i say knowing it would annoy him .

He frowns but doesn't say anything . The car was silent and it was still a 25 minute drive so i decided to play some music . I plugged in Taylers aux cord and the WAP song came on ,on he highest voulume .We all looked at Tayler and he looks embarrassed.

"What the hell dude !?!"screamed Ray . "What asshole , its my car so fuck off!". he screams back .

"Dude chill ." Steve says.I changed the song to Impossible and then a few of our favourite songs came on so we were jamming all the way to the club .

Before we even reached the club , i could hear the blasting music. We all got out of the Urus , showed the boucer our IDs and head in .

The Lamborghini Urus

I could practically smell everyone's sweat .People were grinding on each other and making out in dark booths , some going into VIP rooms for one night stands .
"Woahhh!!!,"yelled Tayler , "Let's party!!!!"
Jessica and Melissa drag me to the bar ."Three shots of Tequila please?"Melissa askes the bartender ."Sure "he says with a charming smile . As soon as he set it down , Melissa downed it in one gulp . We looked at her in shock , this was the first time she ever drank and she didn't even cringe !

"What ?If you guys are going to keep staring at me i will drink yours as well."
"How did you - "Jessica began but i cut her off . "I might be wise of you to just let it go ."I warn her , knowing Melissa will go ballistic .She nods and then we both down our drinks . After like 20 shots , i get tipsy , looks like a have a high alchohol tolerance .

"Let's dance !"I shout to the girls , trying to be heard over the loud music .
"Sure !"They both scream .

They drag me to the dance floor .Once we atrted dancing , i realised something . "Where are the boys ?"i asked them .Jessica pointed them out , they were grinding and making out with some blonde bimbos.

"Boys."We sigh in unision .I suddenly felt an arm around my waist and something hard digging into my back . "What the fuck ?!"i thought as i realised what it was.He then plants disgustin kisses down my neck which makes me want to gag at the smell and also the gross wetness. I turn around and see a guy who looks like hes about 39-40 years old , smirking at me .
"What the fuck !?! I scream .

Melissa and Jessica and Tayler come to my side immediatley .
"You ok ?"Jessica and Melissa  ask me while Tayler deals with the guy. I nod at their question .
"Leave her alone !"Tayler  screams at the guy . He laughs . "Why , you want me to fuck your other friend instead  ?"he asks with a smirk . Tayler looks didgusted . Then he punches  him in the face and i heard his nose break .

"Fucking asshole!"He cried out . "I said leave her alone you dickhead , next time use your ears and listen !"He shouted at him .Talk about respecting your elders .lol . kidding he deserves it .He walks away angrily .

"You ok ?" He asks with concern laced in his  voice ."Yeah ,"I nodded ,"I just need some air "I explain . "Do you want me to come with you ?"He asks .
"No its ok ."I reply .He nods hesitantly

I head outside and take a small stroll down the street . I was about to go back when i saw the guy who harrassed me in the club with a group of guys talking angrily . He was holding his nose and shouting . I planicked for a split second , but i decided to try and walk past without being noticed but unfortunatley i was. He pointed at me and he guys cornered me . I kicked 3 of them where the sun doesn't shine and punched the other two in the face . One of the three screamed out :"Bitch!"and that made me angry , I puched hard enough in the neck , amd knocked him out .

I wasnt paying tol close attention to the guys though . One of them grabbed me from behind , i grabbed , kicked , bit , scratched , but to no avail , they had me and i knew it , from the look on their faces they knew it too . They brought me in front of the guy who harrassed me .

"Fiesty huh?"He asked . "I am gonna have so much fun with you "he says and slaps my ass . I gag . "Thats not very nice ."He says and hits me on the head , I feel dizzy , just before i faded inot blackness ,I heard voices , Men, swearing men , angry men , I scream out one word before i collapse .
"HELP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait , please enjoy this chapter , feel free to correct any mistakes and give me ideas .Please  comment , vote and follow

love u guys♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 1K 190
Mature content
246K 18.1K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
28.2K 635 12
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
47.9K 876 25