G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !🎉
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

17: Empyrean Domain

4.7K 123 93
By KxxkieTea

Okay, I can't believe this book reached 4.2k reads and 129 votes. Thank you so much for supporting this story. It's been about a month and a half since I published this story; and I'm really grateful to those that read, comment or vote on my chapters. It really does warm my heart.❤

There's an author that writes amazing MLP stories and he's the one that inspired me to make a MLP story! At first, I thought this would've been a flop but with everything planned out already, I wanted to give this story and the plot I have in mind a try. I'm really glad that I wrote this story because it seems like you guys are enjoying this book! So once again, thank you.🙆‍♀️

Now, this chapter will be centered around the storyline that I have planned for you; the female protagonist! 

(I'm not sure if I have any male readers out there but sorry guys, you're a female in this because I don't see much gxg for Equestria Girls. I just live for Fem! Harem x Fem! Reader stories.♡)

Also, this chapter is really REALLY long. So if there is any grammatical mistakes then I am so sorry- This chapter has like 8,244 words so please forgive me! I will go back though to read and check so no worries!

So please stay tuned because this is going to be one hell of a ride!🎢
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~3RD POV~]

???: "They told me to be alert of you but...a piece of trash such as yourself? You call yourself a God Slayer with that performance? HA! Don't make me laugh!"

With a swipe of their sword, the smog around them disappeared completely. Now the deranged man is put on display for everyone to see.

The man had white locks with a tint of electric blue in them; bright cyan eyes; pointed ears; and protruding dark blue horns. His clothing consisted of a sharp chain collar attached around his neck; a white v-neck sweater; blue jeans; and dark blue sneakers.

Some people are probably thinking, "How the hell did (Y/N) and Jin meet this man?"

Well...

[~FLASHBACK STARTS~]

During the battle between the Dazzlings and Rainbooms, (Y/N) and Jin were in the empty streets of Canterlot City to lure out their evil-doer.

Yet, when (Y/N) questions about a plan, here's what Jin had to say.

"A plan? Well let's see... AH! I got nothing." The demon shrugs and continues to walk along the sidewalks.

The noirette stood there for a good five seconds before catching up to Jin, grabbing the collars of his black shirt.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU HAVE NO PLAN AT ALL!? How are we going to lure the person out if there's no plan!? We should go back and come up with a plan THIS TIME." (Y/N) violently shakes him.

"Calm down. Obviously we need to strike the guy or girl down but I don't see why we have to devise a plan at this moment. That would only waste time, and who knows? We could encounter the person here in the empty streets of Canterlot City. It's better to do it here than at the theater; we can't risk the lives of the Dazzlings, Rainbooms and other students with this dilemma." Jin slaps her hands away.

"Well look at you being so caring; and I thought you were still the grumpy old demon, haha!" (Y/N) giggles.

"Oh haha, very funny." He briefly glares at her.

"But seriously Jin...we do need a plan. All this time, I thought you were coming up with a plan for this type of situation! What on earth were you thinking about!?" The girl raises a brow.

"Good question. I was thinking about what kind of books are at the library. I've only looked through the textbooks our core classes provide for us but..." Jin shakes his head.

"You're the salutatorian in CHS, Jin. I thought you'd be interested in all of the textbooks." She nudges his arm with an elbow.

"I'm curious about the educational institutions but even demons such as myself have limits.. You're the valedictorian in our grade but I've never seen you study for any classes." His response gets a dismissive shrug from the female.

"Anyways, I really wanted to perform for tonight's showcase with the girls. Why did this person show up at a time like this?! Can't I have some peace and quiet..?" (Y/N) sighs.

???: "I'll leave you alone if you give me what I want."

The duo snaps out of their train of thoughts, and eyes at the cloaked male in front of them. Jin immediately summons his cursed sword while (Y/N) pulls off her earring and digs her nails into a palm to draw enough blood.

"You must be the strange presence that we sensed.. Why are you here?" Jin asked.

The man scowls at Jin but points a finger at (Y/N).

???: "I'm sure you can recall this cloak that I am wearing."

Now wielding a scythe formed from her blood, (Y/N) clutched onto the weapon as she recognized his cloak.

The same black cloak those men were wearing when they took the lives of the only family she had..

No. It wasn't only them.

All members of the Infernal Scripture are responsible for their deaths.

Noticing the uneasiness of his friend, Jin puts (Y/N) behind him.

"You're not taking her! You'll have to get through me first before that happens!" The light gray/black-haired demon bolts towards the male, and sways his darkened blade at him.

The cloaked male rips the cloak off of himself, whipping out his own weapon and sturdily swings the dark blue metal against Jin's gray material.

Similar to Jin's weapon, the male's sword had a tenebrous form with a blue engraving made in the center of his blade. Speaking of which, the blue inscription lights up and radiates the blade with dark blue flames.

"What the-" Jin pushes him away, leaping atop of a building.

Jin: 'Those horns...he must be a full-fledged demon then..'

The noirette launches her scythe at the newcomer but he impedes the strike with his sword, mumbling a spell. Overhearing his spell, (Y/N) springs up into the air and murmurs a spell of her own.

"Flame Burst!"

A burst of flaming hot meteors shoot down from the crimson sky; the blazing spell is aimed towards the male.

???: "Come! Show me how powerful you are as a soldier of the Gods! Obelisk the Tormentor!"

The white-haired male forces his blade down into the ground; and a wave of light washes over the three fighters. Although the electromagnetic radiation clouds their sight, (Y/N)'s spell is still in progress and deals the fiery blow.

Yet, it's proven to be futile once the light fades away from sight.

The blue humanoid, known as Obelisk, has now been summoned into this world. The Egyptian God steps out of the orange flames, coming through unscathed.

The two best friends could only stare at the Egyptian God with wide-open eyes. Just like how they encountered Osiris, (Y/N) and Jin could definitely sense the divine powers pouring out of Obelisk.

Not just that but the duo also perceived another magical source. Looking to their right side, (Y/N) and Jin are able to catch sight of an apparition of a colossal winged unicorn.

'It looks like Sunset Shimmer and the other girls are able to defeat the Dazzlings.. I'm really proud of you, Sunset.' (Y/N) smiles.

Jin didn't say anything, only nodding his head. However, the male in front of them glowered at the friendly sight.

???: "The Magic of Friendship is worthless.. The sight of it makes me sick.. Obelisk! Destroy that winged unicorn and rip up the hopes of everyone!"

The humanoid's red eyes gleamed brightly before carrying out his summoner's order.

"Dammit! We have to stop him before it's too late!" (Y/N) takes flight and flies over to the blue deity.

???: "Going somewhere?"

Her (F/C) eyes broadened at the sight of the malefactor. He brings his blade down and the female counteracts with her long curved blade; the two metals created a long, resonant sound.

"What the hell do you want from me!?" The black-haired slayer drove her scythe upward with one mighty thrust.

"The names Clodwal and I simply desire the God that you possess." The male now identified as Clodwal says, dodging the girl's assault.

"Bastard! You're not taking Osiris!" (Y/N) growls and begins to strike again.

As Clodwal and (Y/N) engaged into battle, Jin rose through the air to try and stall the Egyptian God. Now in front of the blue humanoid, Jin unleashes a series of spells but every single one is shown to be incapable of damaging Obelisk.

Jin: 'I'll be wasting my time if I continue to use my magic.. In that case, I'll just have to try and use my sword to hold him off. I won't be able to defeat a God but at least let me buy some time!'

Back to Clodwal and (Y/N), the two magic casters were blasting spells and physical attacks against one another. Absorbing Clodwal's magic from his spells, the noirette uses it to boost her power.

"Icy Rupture!"

Starting from his legs and so on, Clodwal is slowly being encased in ice. Not for long, the white-haired demon delivers a spell that sends both (Y/N) and Jin to come into collision with the ground.

"Ow.. Jin, are you alright..?" The female slayer sits up, brushing herself off.

"I'm fine but we need to-" Clodwal's voice breaks off Jin's sentence.

"GO! Crush that winged unicorn, Obelisk!" The blue-eyed demon frees himself from the ice.

The Egyptian God doesn't waste any time and jabs the winged unicorn with its spiky blue fist, causing the beast to screech with pain.

"Come on! We can't just sit around and watch this!" (Y/N) picks herself back up on her feet and the same goes to Jin.

"You're not going anywhere." Clodwal glides down and lands onto the ground, facing the duo with his sword.

"Oh yeah? Try us, bitch!"

The white-haired male frowns at her rejoinder and mumbles another spell.

Jin: "Take cover!"

The two best friends flew away from where they were standing and leaped onto the stage. As the explosion occurred, the Dazzlings took heed of (Y/N) and Jin.

"(Y/N)? Why are you here? Why was there an explosion?!" Sonata inquired.

"This isn't the time to ask questions! You three need to get out of here!" 

The fulmination transpires once again but this time, a blue hyper beam zaps at Jin. The red-eyed demon tries to withstand the strike, but as the magic intensifies he's sent flying across the platform and into the hilltop where Sunset Shimmer and the Rainbooms are right now.

"Jin! I'll fucking get you for that!" The black-haired slayer brandished her scythe.

"I'll give you one last chance. Give me Osiris. I'll spare you and your friends if you hand him over to me." Clodwal held his hand out.

"Didn't I tell you? I said no so fuck off! If you lay a finger on anyone then I wouldn't mind kicking your ass!"

[~FLASHBACK ENDS~]

The two God Slayers had a head-on clash while the Dazzlings moved to a safe distance. The trio remained on the sidelines, waiting to see who would prevail.

"(Y/N)...I hope she's okay.." The blue airhead looks on with a concerned expression.

"Can't we help (Y/N) take down that loser? We still have our powers, Adagio." Aria suggested to their boss.

Well that's new—Aria Blaze is proposing to lend a helping hand?

The two Sirens couldn't believe what they were hearing from their usual grumpy bandmate! Aria was always cold, manipulative, and always spoke her mind out. Yet, the purple Siren offering assistance to someone came as a shocker.

"Did I hear something wrong or..did you eat too many tacos?" Sonata blinked at Aria's sudden change.

"Ugh, I didn't eat any of those disgusting tacos that you love so much. I'm just saying we should use our powers against that sore loser." The purple-haired singer points a finger at Clodwal.

"Oh I see how it is now. You act cold towards other people but you're entirely different when it comes to (Y/N). It's as if you have a soft spot for her. Isn't that right, Aria?" Adagio held a mischievous smirk.

"S-Shut up..and I'm not the only one that feels that way.. Now enough of that, let's just hurry and get up there." Aria slightly blushes at the thought of (Y/N) before leading the way.

Sonata follows her, not noticing that she left Adagio behind. The orange/yellow-haired leader could only stare off at her two bandmates walking away as she experiences an odd feeling.

'What is this sensation..? Why do I feel this way towards (Y/N)? I only thought of her as a cute slave but..this feeling..' Adagio lays a hand against her chest, where her beating heart is supposed to be.

Adagio: '(Y/N) (L/N).. Everytime I think of her or see her..talk to her..it makes my heart throb even more. What am I thinking? Am I actually falling in love..?'

"Adagio! We're leaving you behind!" Sonata calls out to the orange/yellow Siren, snapping the lead vocalist out of her thoughts.

Adagio doesn't respond but she follows the other two Sirens.

As for the Rainbooms, Sunset Shimmer and the other six girls flew/ran down to the semicircular theater. Jin tags along with them and the eight friends lead their schoolmates out of the perilous area.

"Is that everyone?" The light gray/black-haired demon makes a landing after using one of his spells to take flight.

"I think so but for Celestia's sake, how did that human-monster appear?" Applejack refers to Obelisk as the 'human-monster'.

"That isn't any 'human-monster', Applejack. That's one of the Egyptian Gods: Obelisk the Tormentor! He's also known as the Giant God Soldier, and could pierce through anything with his fists. If you girls are thinking about taking him down then your chances are very slim." Jin tells them.

"We can take him! If we defeated Sunset Shimmer as a she-demon with the Magic of Friendship then this should do it! No offense, Sunset." Rainbow and Sunset share soft smiles.

"None taken, Dash. What makes you think that our chances are slim?" Sunset wanted to know.

"This is a God you're facing. Obelisk is different from any other enemies you've faced; his powers could literally wipe you off the floor if you aren't careful. I'm not even sure if the Magic of Friendship is going to be much help.." The red-eyed male takes a quick look at the conflict between Obelisk and the winged unicorn.

"Well we won't know unless we try! LET'S LIGHT HIM UP, LADIES!" Pinkie Pie yells at the top of her lungs.

"I certainly hope my darling is doing alright.." Rarity whispered.

"Please be careful, (Y/N).." Fluttershy fixed her eyes at the crimson sky.

Two glowing figures soared into the darkened clouds, firing varieties of spells and assaults to the other. They weren't the only ones busy as the winged unicorn released a hyper beam at Obelisk from its horn.

"Alright girls, we're going to help (Y/N). As much as I want to fight alongside with the apparition..(Y/N) is our top priority!" Princess Twilight puts across and the other girls nod.

"We all agree with you, Twilight! After this, we all should confess to (Y/N) about our feelings for her!" Pinkie grins.

All except Jin and Pinkie: "P-PINKIE!?"

"What?? We all agreed to share (Y/N)! Now let's stop the chit-chat and get into action! Whee!!!" The pink-haired girl bounced away into the air and is now floating with her drumsticks (along with her drum kit).

"H-H-Harem?! As in a h-herd!?" The Equestrian Princess instantly goes scarlet.

"I guess we didn't tell you about that.. When this is all over, the girls and I will explain." Sunset says to Twilight.

The girls trailed after Pinkie Pie with their instruments but Jin remained where he stood.

Jin: 'Dammit... I wish I could help but I don't have much strength left.. You better pull through, (Y/N)..'

While the light gray/black-haired demon stayed behind, (Y/N) and Clodwal proceeded with their battle.

"Clodwal, you have to listen to me! No God Slayer has ever possessed two Gods! Their divine powers will only destroy you! Please stop this!" The noirette's scythe clashed with Clodwal's sword.

"That's because none of them has achieved great power! I will be the first to wield all of their divine powers and I'll obliterate anyone that gets in my way!" The white-haired demon snarled menacingly.

Pulling his sword back, Clodwal separates himself from (Y/N) and launches an ice beam at her.

"How is that a reason when you're going to risk not only your life but the lives of innocent people!?" The female slayer avoids the attack.

"If I can get my hands on more power then I will take it! I need the ultimate power to not only become the greatest slayer of all times but also to save my family! NOW GIVE IT TO ME!" His eyes burn with blue flames, discharging a series of raging lasers from them.

'Did he just say that he needed power to save his family..? Something is wrong..'

(Y/N) revolves her scythe hurriedly, deflecting the ongoing lasers.

"You work for the Infernal Scripture right!? They're just using you to get to me! I'm not sure what's happening behind the scenes but you need to put an end to this! This won't solve anything!" The (F/C)-eyed female shouts.

Clodwal: "Shut up! If you had just given me that Saint Dragon then this could've been avoided! I'll just kill you to get that stupid dragon!"

With his free hand, a ball of blue flames becomes visible but before he could take action...three apparitions of equine/reptilian creatures deliver a wave of sonic blasts.

"Lay a finger on her and you're history." Adagio growls at Clodwal.

The Dazzlings emerge from the sidelines; and the trio sends their ghostlike beasts to take care of Clodwal.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Sonata and her two bandmates glide over to the God Slayer.

"Thanks girls..I'm fine. I thought I told you three to get somewhere safe? Why did you come back?" (Y/N) glanced at the trio.

"Don't think you're special or anything. We're only doing this because he and that monster interfered with our plans." Aria avoids making eye contact with her.

"I wasn't thinking like that but thanks again. I'm not sure how to make it up to you girls." (Y/N) smiles at Aria's direction.

"Hmph. Whatever..I'm not falling for a charmer like you.." The purple Siren mumbled with flushed cheeks.

"Oh, I know how you can make it up to us~" The orange/yellow-haired girl purred, causing the noirette to blush.

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" Clodwal gave a roar of rage.

The four girls fixed their eyes on Clodwal. The white-haired demon mows down the Sirens' projections with a ray of light.

"Is that a change of heart I sense within you three Sirens? How pathetic..you should at least take responsibility for your vile actions! Now say goodbye!" He assembles bits of his Dark Magic and unleashes a wide beam at the Sirens.

The destructive force is shown to be too powerful for the trio; and the Sirens' red gemstones fractured into pieces. 

They no longer had their translucent wings or any magic; and now the Dazzlings began to descend from the crimson sky.

"NO!! Adagio! Aria! Sonata!" (Y/N) flies down to catch the unconscious Sirens.

"You're a fool for turning your back on me!" Clodwal sends forth a bolt of blue lightning at the noirette.

"Oh no you don't!" Rainbow Dash came winging around the corner, playing some guitar licks; and ensued a row of rainbow lightning bolts at the blue-eyed demon. 

Fluttershy joins in and shakes her tambourine around, unleashing a cascade of pink butterflies.

"Oh yeah! LET'S DO THIS!" Pinkie Pie readied her drumsticks and played a high-speed drum riff, sending sonic waves at Clodwal.

Luckily, Sunset and Applejack were able to catch Aria and Sonata in their arms. Princess Twilight and Rarity entered into the picture; Twilight brings herself next to Sunset while Rarity floats beside Applejack.

"Girls! Thank you!" (Y/N) says to them with Adagio in her arms.

Twilight: "In spite of what they did to us and everyone else, the Dazzlings didn't deserve this." 

Rarity: "Oh heavens no! That demon must be brought down!"

Sunset and Applejack flew to a safe location to situate the two Sirens.

"Twilight! Rarity! Please be careful with Clodwal! Right now, he's locking heads with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Go help them while I take Adagio to a safe zone! I'll come back as fast as I can!"

Twilight and Rarity respond with a nod, and (Y/N) heads for the hills. The violet-eyed princess moves towards Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie with her pony wings.

"Rainbow Dash! Fluttershy! Pinkie Pie! Watch out!" Twilight flies past the trio and chants a few phrases into her microphone.

Twilight: "Woah, woah!!"

A massive wave of white six-pointed stars spewed out from the Equestrian Princess. With the combined forces of lightning bolts, butterflies, sonic waves and six-pointed stars, the four friends drove Clodwal into the ground.

"I think we got him!" The rainbow-haired guitarist smiled smugly.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Clodwal snaps and lifts himself up from the ground.

"I-I don't think so, Rainbow Dash.." Fluttershy says in a shaky voice.

The blue-eyed demon storms his way to the four girls. Flying through the blackened clouds, a small intersection of blue lightning forms in between Clodwal's dark blue horns. Without hesitation, the demon disgorged a ferocious stream of blue lightning bolts.

"We're going to be TOAST!" Pinkie Pie howled in horror.

"That isn't going to happen if I'm here, dear!" Rarity's fingers make haste over the white and black keys of her instrument.

The five bandmates managed to be safe and sound under the aegis of Rarity's diamond-shaped shield. Despite blocking Clodwal's attack, the blue electric stream kept advancing onto Rarity's broad protection; and Clodwal augmented the electrical force by discarding more of his Dark Magic.

Rarity: "I...I can't...hold on..much longer!"

The fashionista persisted in playing her keytar to maintain the lozenge-shaped shield. Even so, her efforts in sustaining their defense is buried to the ground, and Clodwal strikes them down with his attack.

All five friends uttered a yelp as they dealt with the impact of the white-haired demon's electrical onslaught.

"BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIENDS!?"

All of a sudden, (Y/N) arrives and lands a punch straight to Clodwal's face and arranges a delivery for him to plow into the ground once more.

Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie: "(Y-Y/N)!"

"Are you girls alright? I'm really sorry that I wasn't here earlier! AJ, Sunset, and I wanted to make sure that the Dazzlings weren't in harm's way."

Applejack and Sunset are seen floating over towards them.

"Sorry y'all. We wanted the Dazzlings to be safe from...whatever creature he is.." Applejack cringed away.

"He's a demon just like Jin, Applejack. The only difference between Clodwal and Jin is that he has horns while the grumpy demon we all know doesn't." The noirette starts to giggle.

The God Slayer's silly act comes to an end after taking in the sound of a sudden eruption coming from below them. With broadened eyes, (Y/N) pushes the girls away and her scythe morphs into a bloody barrier.

"(Y/N)! What are you—" Sunset began, but a sudden burst of bright blue flames interfered and inundated her soon-to-be girlfriend.

Fortunately for (Y/N), the barrier kept her secured; and shortly afterwards, the red barricade changed back into a scythe.

"You had your shot, Clodwal! Yet, you just had to blow it! Now it's my turn!" The black-haired slayer whirls the scythe around, directing the rapid motion towards Clodwal.

With each second passing by, a streak of lightning, fire, ice, light, and more are brought into place. Seconds later, a bank of elemental aspects is structured and takes on the form of a multicolored sphere.

"What the hell is that!?" The malefactor screwed up his blue eyes and tries to peer through the brightness.

"Don't worry about it! Just know that this is your last day of getting some Snickers! Actually...I could really go for one right now.." (Y/N) declares before firing the polychromatic orb.

Fulgent patterns of the elements move in a spiraling pattern; forming a deadly cylindrical projectile.

"I will not be defeated!" The full-fledged fiend says in a low, grating voice.

Clodwal points his sword at the projectile weapon and unbinds a great blue electrostatic discharge. The two destructive forces went head-to-head and clapped against one another.

The Rainbooms and Sunset Shimmer could only stare intently at the intense showdown between two magic casters.

Their eyes also catch a glimpse of the two colossal beasts from earlier; the blue deity and winged unicorn fought hard and blasted each other with broad beams. However, Obelisk had the upper hand and gave a hard blow to his enemy; knocking the winged unicorn back towards the girls.

The apparition expresses its affliction with a shriek and plummets to the floor. Obelisk had wend his way over to the fallen specter; and the Egyptian God hauls up a fist to bash into the winged beast.

"We can't just stand here and do nothing! We have to help that pony!" Sunset tells the other six girls, earning verbal answers from each of them.

Rainbow Dash: "Let's go save the day!"

Pinkie Pie: "I've said this before, but I'll say it again...LET'S LIGHT HIM UP, LADIES!"

Fluttershy: "Yay..but we shouldn't be too mean to him.."

Rarity: "Oh, we absolutely must do this in style!"

Applejack: "Let's go take out that Ogre—I mean Optimus—NO! Ah, I give up... I'll just stick with the term: human-monster since I can't pronounce his name right.."

Twilight: "From Jin's cautionary advice, it looks like we'll need to work together and unleash the Magic of Friendship in order to defeat that creature!"

Sunset: "Then let's do this together...as friends."

All seven friends exchanged genial smiles before heading towards the direction of Obelisk. Now standing in front of the blue humanoid, the girls held hands and formed a line; the Magic of Friendship blossomed once more and a brilliant rainbow arose from behind.

"We'll need to put everything into this attack! Since our magic is powered by music, you five will need to start playing your instruments while Sunset Shimmer and I will sing!" Twilight instructs them.

The five girls: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie didn't need to be told twice because they were already on it!

Applejack and Rainbow Dash strums several chords on their guitars; Rarity operates her fingers on the white and black keys of her keytar; Fluttershy shakes and taps her tambourine from side to side; Pinkie Pie cranks up the heat with a fast-moving drum riff; while Twilight and Sunset shares a microphone to sing.

Very much similar to their first encounter with magic in this alternate world, the rainbow soon begins to take formation of a double helix; the intertwined pair of parallel helices unleashes particolored beams and hurls them upward from the girls and into Obelisk.

Clodwal: "NO! What the hell are they doing!?"

The white-haired demon casts an eye over to see the Rainbooms and Sunset Shimmer hampering the Egyptian God with their magic.

"Eyes up here, Clodwal!" (Y/N) calls out to him and their unending beams continue.

"Shut up! Let's see if they're able to withstand this!" The demon alters the course of his electrostatic discharge towards the seven girls.

"NO!" The female slayer drops her attack and dashes into the girls.

The girls: "(Y/N)? What are you doing?"

"I've already told you this..you're not going to lay a finger on them!" (Y/N) screams at the male, taking the hit for her friends.

"(Y/N)!!" Sunset reaches out.

"No! Just stay back!" The noirette says through gritted teeth.

Pain wasn't the correct word to describe this awful feeling..the words like torture or hell suits this ordeal much more.

'Fuck...if this keeps up then I'll surely die.. But I have to hold on and make sure this bitch uses up most of his power..!'

A minute comes by and the high voltage soon dies down; Clodwal kneels on one knee for a brief pause.

Clodwal: 'Tch..what a fool. Sacrificing yourself for these humans only resulted in her doom.'

On the other hand, (Y/N) remained in the air for a few seconds...but it was short-lived because the (F/C)-eyed beauty is seen falling from the sky.

Noticing this, Clodwal pushes himself off the ground and flies to the descending girl.

Clodwal: "Yes...she's dead!? Give it to me! Give me that Saint Dragon!"

Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie advance towards the God Slayer with the intention of saving her.

The Rainbooms including Sunset: "(Y/N)!!"

[~1ST POV~]

This doesn't feel like I'm falling from the sky…rather I'm still floating. Did I actually die from that blow..? 

"Death does not await you."

(F/C) eyes shot wide open, drawing in my surroundings.

This familiar darkness...gray clouds..oh.

"Is that you, Osiris?"

"Indeed."

The red serpentine reveals himself, showcasing his saintly configuration.

"Why am I back here? I don't recall summoning myself to this...world." I eyed at the red deity.

"As I have said before, death does not await you. I have summoned you into this world for some bits of..confirmation."

Confirmation?

"How much do you care for those girls?"

Immediately I answer, "You have no idea how much they mean to me. They brought back one thing that had disappeared within me after my parents died..happiness. In the past, I didn't have any friends nor was I close to my adopted relatives; I was dejected and lonely. At the time, Jin was still a lunatic and I had  already given up on my life. If Jin had killed me sooner then I wouldn't have cared, but I'm glad that he didn't. I've met so many amazing people at Canterlot High and just the thought of not being able to see Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity...Sunset and everyone else..I can't bear any of that. No matter what the cost is, I'll protect them! I'll use every ounce of my power to keep them safe!"

"Even if it means losing your life?"

"Yes! I already owe them my life! They washed away the darkness and gave me back my light! I love all of them! When I'm with them, they bring the best of me. I...I'm not quite sure what love feels like, but..this could be a sign that I am falling in love. Actually, scratch that—I'm already in love with them: Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, and Rainbow Dash! I know that there's going to be a time where I'll have to choose one, but I can't deny my feelings! I'll do anything just to keep them safe even if it means risking my life...because...it's out of pure love." I stared up at the Egyptian God.

Osiris went silent at my response and bent his head to study me. The red serpentine's golden eyes gave a shimmer of light, breaking the silence with a chortle.

"I see…you really do remind me of someone."

I lift an eyebrow, "Who?"

"Nevermind. In admiration for your passion and desire to protect your loved ones; I shall take part in this warfare and assist you."

"R-Really?! So, you'll be joining me in this fight!?" I asked with joyful eyes.

The red deity nods his head.

"Sweet! Wait a minute...that means I have to summon you, but I-I don't know how!" After my sentence, the euphoric feeling slowly shrinks away.

"You must break the seal that keeps me imprisoned here. Once you do that, you'll be able to summon me."

"Where is the seal then?" I looked around.

The red-skinned dragon slides down to my level and holds up a claw towards me.

"To break this seal, you will need to form a pact with me."

"Well that sounds easy! State your deal! I'm fine with anything." I tapped my clenched fist against his sharp claw.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't let that pesky mosquito take me away. I would rather much be in your hands than his."

I let out a giggle, "To think I'd get a God's favor? That's new."

The red serpentine scoffs, "Do not test me, child. One last thing, do not die on me."

Huh? What did he just say?

"Die on you? Why would you say that, Osiris?" I questioned the mighty beast.

"I...owe a friend and I will return my debt to him."

Not knowing what to say after that, I could only nod at his response.

"That is all I wish for in this pact."

"Then it's a deal."

The darkness around us begins to disappear and a ray of light flashes in front of me.

"Let us go and rescue my brother!"

"Wait, we're gonna save Obelisk?!"

The black-bellied dragon roars, "There is no time for questions! Open your eyes once more and summon me!"

Following his instructions, I blinked once and found myself falling away from the sky.

"Alright.. Let's get this party started!"

Before I could do anything, a disturbing voice made its way to my ears.

Clodwal: "Yes, she's dead!? Give it to me! Give me that Saint Dragon!"

Shit...it's Clodwal!

The Rainbooms and Sunset: "(Y/N)!!"

I turned my head to see the girls flying towards me. I'm guessing they're going to try and catch me.

I sent them a wink to establish that I was completely fine. Luckily, the girls caught on and they had ceased their movements. 

Smiling at them for one last time, I turned my head back around to face Clodwal.

Positioning a palm towards him, I start to render, "This almighty beast that rules the Empyrean Domain...show yourself! Osiris the Sky Dragon!"

A tremendous flash of lightning manifests itself in the gray clouds followed by several sounds of thunder-claps. The white-haired demon comes to a halt at the sudden modification. The girls already came to a standstill, noticing instant changes to the atmosphere.

"It looks like you've summoned the Saint Dragon, but where is he exactly?" Clodwal demanded.

"Look behind you, pal." I chuckled.

On the opposite side of us, a red serpentine appears behind a building and launches himself towards us.

Osiris vocalized a prolonged roar as he flew over to the blue-eyed lunatic.

"Dammit!" Clodwal shields himself with blue flames.

The blue flames that Clodwal dispatched didn't inflict any damage on the red serpentine. His attempt of defense was useless as the red deity strikes him with his head; Osiris headbutted Clodwal across the face.

"This is…AWESOME!" I heard Rainbow Dash shout with excitement.

The powerful thrust causes the demon to fall back and crash into the ground.

With Clodwal down for a short period of time, Osiris glides over to his blue humanoid brother.

"Brother! It is me, Osiris! You must snap out of his trance and come to your senses!"

Obelisk doesn't respond and hauls up a blue fist with aggression.

"You leave me with no choice then.."

Similar to how pythons and boas would constrict their prey, the red dragon wraps his lengthy body around the blue humanoid and compresses him.

"No...this isn't how things are supposed to be! You should be dead!" The horned demon bellowed out to me.

"Oh, you're back from your nap. Also, me dying? Slow your roll, buddy. I don't plan on dying today, tomorrow or any day because...I've finally found a reason to live and it's thanks to them." I look over my shoulder to flash the girls a smile.

Their cheeks blossomed and all of them shot a smile back at me. How cute..

"The sight of you and those girls disgusts me… Why can't you just die already!? Obelisk! Stop playing around! We're going to end this now!" Clodwal ascends to the crimson sky.

The blue-skinned humanoid's eyes lightly glitters and breaks free from the serpentine's grasp; Obelisk takes off and flies to the skies. Osiris trails after him, but seeing that Clodwal is now at his brother's side, the red supreme being installs himself next to me.

"If you had just died then none of this would've happened! Dammit…no matter…I'll simply just end this! Obelisk, use Fist of Fate!" The white-haired demon barks out the order.

The armored humanoid brings up a glowing fist and aims his diamond-plated hand towards us, unleashing an incredible stream of light.

"Osiris, use Thunderforce!" I commanded the beast.

The Sky Dragon opens his larger set of jaws and fires a shaft of golden thunderbolts.

As the two sources forcibly slam into contact with another; natural movements of the air become harsh; and the occurrence of lightning and thunderstorms strikes once again.

"I already told you, Clodwal. I'm not going to hand over Osiris nor will I die! I'm giving you one last chance to just call it quits! That organization you're with…they're just using you to get to me! Please! Stop this!"

Clodwal: "I have my reasons! Now quit talking and fight!"

"It's about your family, right?! Power isn't going to solve anything! My friends and I can help you-"

Clodwal: "Just shut the hell up! I can save them myself! I don't need you or your friends! You're nothing, but a piece of trash!"

Twilight: "You're wrong!"

We twist our heads around to spot Twilight and the other girls floating besides her.

"You're wrong, Clodwal. (Y/N) isn't nothing! She's someone you can depend on!" The violet-haired girl strides over to me.

"(Y/N) is an amazing person that stays loyal to her friends!" Rainbow Dash followed.

"Whenever we feel sad, (Y/N) is always there to make us smile and laugh!" Pinkie Pie joins in.

"She's the most generous and loving person I have ever met!" Rarity says.

"(Y/N) is also the most reliable and hardworking person out there!" Applejack adds.

"Unlike you, (Y/N) is a very kind person that cares for her friends!" Fluttershy glares at the demon.

"She's not a piece of trash! Don't you ever call her that!" Sunset yelled.

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Sunset: "She's someone that has our hearts! Our friendship and love isn't disgusting, Clodwal! The powers you possess are nothing compared to the Magic of Friendship!"

"Or the Magic of Love…" Jin coughs from the sidelines.

I glanced at the light gray/black-haired demon to see that he was smiling.

Following his trail of sight, the girls had joined hands and a familiar rainbow emerged from them. Skyrocketing into the heavens, the multicolored beam shoots down from the clouds and plunges itself into Clodwal and Obelisk.

Oh, we also can't forget about the ghostlike winged unicorn! The massive beast hovers over us and loosens a wide hyper beam at our two foes.

Clodwal: "No…! This can't be…! My family..needs...me! NO!!!!"

The battle comes to an end as Clodwal and Obelisk collapse onto the ground. The girls, Jin, and I made our way back down to the surface while Osiris and the winged unicorn remained above us.

"D..Did we do it..?" Twilight asked.

I was about to answer Twilight's question until my eyes caught hold of blue particles dancing across the skies.

I immediately ran to where Clodwal and Obelisk were, figuring out that the blue-eyed demon was slowly vanishing from this world.

Kneeling down to get a better look at the male, I could hear that he was breathing heavily and his eyes were slowly reopening.

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean...to do any...of this.." The horned demon coughs up bits of blood.

"It's alright.. Take it easy." I whispered.

"I was controlled...by them.. I wasn't able...to resist.. I...I'm not even...a God Slayer.." Clodwal coughed once more.

"Wait what? Then how were you able to wield Obelisk?" My curiosity got the best of me.

"The users...of the Wicked Gods.. They forced me to...wield him. They wanted me...to take Osiris from you..! Dammit..!" He starts to cry.

My stomach churned at his last sentence.

"This isn't your fault.."

Clodwal: "I was under their fucking spell! I only joined the Infernal..Scripture...because they told me...that if I assisted them in...their endeavors then...they would resurrect my family..! I didn't think...this was the...plan.. D-Dammit… I don't have much time left..!"

He's right...he didn't have much time left. He'll fade away into particles in a minute or so.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that.. I swear to you that if I see that organization, I'll make sure they regret doing this to you." I closed my hands into tight balls.

"Obelisk...was under the Avatar's...control.. He wasn't under mine… Thankfully, you and your friends helped...him and me...break free from...their spell... Now I must go.." Clodwal shuts his blue eyes.

His entire body lit up and shattered into blue particles. The white-haired male was now up in the starry sky...or maybe in the Empyrean Domain.

I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes. It wasn't my tears though, but rather…it was the tears of Clodwal.

"Thank you." I heard him say and his voice was no longer present after that.

Here comes my tears…

As I continued to cry, I felt something touch my shoulder. I hurriedly wiped my tears to see the blue humanoid sitting up.

"It is not your fault. It had to be done or else the wickedness of the spell wouldn't have disappeared."

"That doesn't account to anything! M-Maybe there was another way we could've saved him!"

"Deep down, you also knew that was the only way to break the trance. The darkness had possessed him and there was nothing we could've done…"

I didn't want to admit it, but Obelisk was right… Once the user is possessed by the darkness of the Wicked Gods, there was no way out of it…

"Brother! Child! Are you both alright?" That voice…

Looking up, I see Osiris above the two of us.

"We are fine, brother. I'd like to thank you and your slayer for freeing me from the darkness." The blue humanoid says, now standing on both feet.

"How did they capture you?" The red serpentine queries.

"My original slayer perished under the hands of that blasted organization. As I tried to escape, the Avatar and his goons captured me. I wasn't able to resist the Avatar's powers; and I was caged up in their lair until they ordered that demon to take me with him." Obelisk gives his explanation.

"I'll make sure they pay!" Osiris growls.

"Now that Clodwal is gone and the spell is broken…what will you do?" I spoke up.

Giving it a hard thought, the armored beast finally answers, "I have decided that I will join you and my brother on your journey."

WHAT!?

"W-Woah there! You know what that means, right!? You'll have to be sealed inside of me, but Osiris told me that there's no way a God Slayer is able to carry two Gods within them! That's just crazy! I'll probably die right here and now!"

"I understand that, but…something about you draws me in… It wouldn't hurt to try, right brother?" Obelisk turns his head to face the red deity.

"Osiris! My life is on the line here!? It wouldn't hurt to try?! Obelisk, I'm going to die! Can't you guys hear me!?" I frantically waved my hands around.

"I guess it wouldn't. I have faith she'll be able to withstand our powers combined." Osiris willingly agreed.

"OSIRIS! OBELISK! STOP IGNORING ME!" I jumped into the air.

"Prepare yourself, child." Obelisk sounds the alarm.

"What!? NOW!? No please-"

[~BACK TO 3RD POV~]

"I'm so glad that the Battle of the Bands is over…" Fluttershy heaved a sigh of relief.

"Lots of things happened today and honestly...it was awesome! First, we defeated the Dazzlings and then we took out that demon from earlier! How awesome is that?!" Rainbow Dash pumps a fist into the air.

"Now that the battles are over, I'm craving for some cupcakes!" Pinkie Pie grins.

"What makes me even more delighted is that our outfits didn't get scratched or stained with anything! Oh, thank goodness!" Rarity beamed.

"Well I'm glad everyone is doing alright, but we're gonna have to do somethin' about the theater. It looks like a tornado wreaked havoc on the stage and seats!" Applejack points out.

The other six scanned their eyes across the theater. Applejack was right...it was a mess! The stage and seats were completely broken; and piles of soil were all over the place.

"Yikes…you're right, Applejack. I guess we should get started since this might take forever to clean and rebuild." Sunset scratches her nape.

"Here, I'll help you girls. I'll use some of my magic to fix this place up." Jin comes into view.

"We're glad to see that you're okay, Jin. Where's (Y/N)?" Twilight asks, looking around for the noirette.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

The eight friends instantly sprang to the direction of the familiar voice.

"T-That was (Y/N)'s voice! What could've possibly happened now!?" Twilight runs after Jin with the others following behind her.

Jin: "I'm not sure, but we better hurry!"

Continuing on the path to save their friend, Jin recognizes the red serpentine and sprints even faster.

"Jin! Wait up!" Sunset calls out, but it was no use since he was already far ahead.

"Lord Osiris! What is the meaning of this!?" The red-eyed demon notices his motionless best friend on the ground.

The red dragon twirls himself around to face Jin and the arrival of seven girls.

"She is the one…"

"Um…hate to interrupt, but who is this…?" Sunset whispers her question to Jin.

"His name is Osiris while the humanoid you saw earlier is named Obelisk. I'll tell you about them later." The light gray/black-haired demon whispers under his breath.

"She is truly a magnificent human being… To be able to hold another God.."

Jin: "What are you talking about, Lord Osiris?"

The red serpentine says nothing else and his eyes radiate a golden color; his entire body emits a crimson glow and a few seconds later, the Egyptian God returns to the body of his summoner: (Y/N) (L/N).

After the black-bellied dragon takes his leave, Jin and the girls immediately went to their unconscious friend. The seven girls surround their soon-to-be girlfriend; Rarity and Fluttershy held onto (Y/N)'s hands; Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie stroke the girl's hair; while Sunset and Twilight caressed (Y/N)'s cheeks.

Rarity: "D-Darling? Are you alright? Please wake up…"

Rainbow Dash: "What are we supposed to do!? Should we call an ambulance!?"

Pinkie Pie: "M-Maybe cupcakes would help?? Wait…she can't be dead, right…?"

Fluttershy: "She doesn't have a fever…"

Applejack: "Don't ya worry, she has a pulse, Pinkie Pie."

Twilight: "Let's get her back home then."

Sunset: "That's a good idea, Princess Twilight. I'll carry her then."

Sunset lifts (Y/N) up into her arms like how a groom would carry his bride. The amaranth/yellow-haired girl leads the way with her friends tagging along. Although Jin sees the girls leaving with (Y/N), he stays behind to collect his thoughts.

'Did he just say that (Y/N) was able to carry another God..? I'm pretty sure that other God was Obelisk, but…it's impossible..! Even Osiris said so himself, but I guess we were proven wrong.. She's still breathing so that's good…but how..? How was she able to maintain two Gods at once without dying? Maybe...just maybe...she'll be able to hold more than two.' Jin's red eyes remain on his best friend.

Their night ends just like that and the demon stays back to fix the theater with a pinch of his magic.

Word Count: 8247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 225 49
Anti is finally happy living with the Ipliers. Then Dark is forced to allow the septics to stay until their house is fixed. Will Anti allow the septi...
28.7K 1.2K 10
Best friends are the one who understands each other like no one else. Taehyung and Yn , the bestest friend . But Taehyung doesn't want only to be he...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...