A new way

Per whiterabbit101

Alice has been abused ever sense your mom has died in a crash. You were the outcast of the school. When one... Més

Get to know me!
F*** my life
Adoption Center
Gerard Way adopted me!
Moving with Gerard or dad
Dinner party
New Day. New Way.
Dying a Bandit
Animals
Concert
Birthday party
Bandit's birthday
Piercings
Mikey's birthday
Slwepover with Kyle
Dying my hair and Kyle
Hanging with Kyle
Moar social medias
Swimming and singing
Sitting under stars
Sick
Dad and Bandit
Bye Kyle
Telling the world and dad
Another Dying Hair
NO TITLE :(
2/23/15
Just One Yesterday
2/20/15
Planning the wedding
Vlog 1
Pool and stuff
Hair dye for the wedding!!
Nailzzzzz
Wedding
Honeymoon Part 1
Note
Honeymoon2
Honeymoon3
Time Skip to April 5
Water park! (5/8/15)
So long and goodbye

Making my room

975 31 7
Per whiterabbit101

I wrote "Dad, do you have any spray paints I can use and can I buy some more?" Dad chuckled. "Squirt I have a box full. I'll buy you more and extra colors wanna come?" he said. I nodded.

~At ze market~

"Pick out as many colors as you want Squirt. I'll be picking up some stuff for Bandit." He said as he walked away. I started picking out colors. A few minuetes later Gerard came back with a couple of dolls. I got alot of colors and Gerard asured me that it's fine and that he will pay for it. I got the colors: Silver, black, red, Glow in the dark green, glow in the dark blue, orange, dark purple, gray,white, clear chalk board paint,clear glow in the dark paint, and black chalk board paint.

~Home~

I sprayed one wall with the chalkboard paint and sprayed the words "Bands saves me more than people did". Then sprayed glow in the dark paint on top, then coated it with chalk baord paint. Then the other walls I sprayed random splashes of colors with the paint. I let the paint dry while i was moving my bed nest to the window. I also sprayed my closet door saying "Welcome to Wonderland Alice" And drew a cheshire cat. I moved in everything and once the paint dried I put up poster up. I put my "I only like alternative guys" poster on my ceiling and then I was done. Gerard came in and looked around. "Looks great! It's time for dinner and I invited some people over. Come on down!" He smiled.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.7K 192 36
Elizabeth Jennings had a great life till her parents died and she went to live with with her grandmother. When her Grandmother dies and there is no f...
459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
116K 2.9K 33
Charlie was a normal rebel that you could find at every city. But when her rebellious actions get her sent away (again) she needs to learn to trust h...
93.6K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...