The Sealed Alpha

By SaharChristian

Nyla Brooks is a beautiful, strong, and independent 19 year old girl college student who hides herself. She t... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 - The Meet pt. 1
Chapter 3 - The Meet pt. 2
Chapter 4 - The Meet pt. 3
Chapter 5 - The punch
Chapter 6 - The Awkward Ride Home
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - Changing
Chapter 9 - Remember
Chapter 10 - The Warden
Chapter 11 - Breather
Chapter 12 - Betrayal
Chapter 13 - Girl's Day
Chapter 14 - Problem (Girl's Day)
Chapter 15 - Rage
Chapter 16 - Retaliate
Chapter 17 - Own It
Chapter 18 - Hash It Out
Chapter 19 - Grow Up
Chapter 20 - We'll Try
Chapter 21 - Hidden Power
Chapter 22 - Gone
Chapter 23 - Disrespected
Chapter 24 - We Make Up
Chapter 25 - The Ultimatum
Chapter 26 - It's Time
Chapter 27 - First Time
Chapter 28 - The Council Meeting
Chapter 29 Attack & Defend
Chapter 30 - The reveal part 1
Chapter 31 - The Reveal Pt. 2
Chapter 32 - The Reveal Pt. 3
Chapter 34 - The Reveal Pt. 4
Chapter 34 - The Reveal Pt. 5
Epilogue - Our Bond

Chapter 1 - The Call

42 1 0
By SaharChristian

Nyla

(Dreaming)

I wake up to an evening night, I look to the sky, it was full of stars and the moon was full. The sky was so big and bright, you can almost touch it. I looked around some more then realized that I'm in the middle of the forest. I continued to look around, I touched my hair and noticed that my curly brown hair is out. It was free and loose down my back. I was wearing a long white summer dress and I was barefoot.

As I walked through the forest and noticed what looked like a river and walked towards it. 'So familiar, I think I've been here before.' I said to myself.

Once I reached the river, I bend down to see my reflection, then I hear a noise, more like howling. I wanted to run away, but I walked into the direction of the noise. I felt this feeling inside me, telling me to go to it, so I follow it. The sound gets louder and louder as I walk even closer towards it. It sounds so sad.

I finally walk to the edge of the forest, leading to a bright open meadow. There I see a wolf, a very large black wolf howling. Part of me was telling me to run before it sees me, but my body won't let me. I stand there for a moment trying to wrap my mind around what I am seeing. Yet the wolf spots me. 'Oh, shit it sees me', I thought.

'Oh, why don't I run for the life of me?' I said to myself.

The more I look at the wolf I felt calm, I wasn't afraid of it and I also believed that this wolf has no intention of harming me.

The wolf comes closer to me and I slowly move forward towards it. Once up close I stand still as the wolf starts to smell me, then our eyes met. He had the most beautiful golden gray eyes that I've ever seen. Then I heard it called me something.

"Mate." The wolf said, or maybe it was the wind.

"Huh?" I said. I was floored, wolves can't talk right?

"Don't be afraid. I've been waiting for you." The wolf said again.

The wolf steps even closer to me than howls with approval and I crack a smile, in the realization. This wolf wasn't howling, it was calling for someone and I happened to answer it's call, but to what?

(End of Dream)

"Hey Nyla, wake up were going to be landing soon." Aunt Janice said.

"Okay." I said, rubbing my eyes.

I thought to myself 'Damn I've been having the same dream for almost a year now. What does it mean? And why did that wolf kept calling me mate?'

45 minutes later

"Nyla, Nyla over here!" Linda said waving her hands, trying to get my attention.

         I run over to her with my bags just screaming with excitement and hugged her.

"Crow!" I yelled out.

"Heifer!" Linda yelled out. "And will you stop calling me that."

"Hell no! Omg it's been so long!" I said hugging her.

"Too damn long, like a few months." Says Linda smiling. I turned to see Linda's mother, who's my other aunt.

"Hey Aunt Evelyn." I waved.

"Oh, Nyla and Janice it's good to see you again." Aunt Evelyn said as she hugs us both.

"So where are we heading to?" I asked.

"Our place, we don't live far... Well maybe like an hour." says Linda.

"Okay, cool." I said sarcastically, well semi- sorta serious. Jesus we're gonna be out in the sticks.

About an hour drive later, we get to the house, I noticed how big it was. So open, so one with nature and mostly it was surrounded in a heavy wooded area. Yeah, I prefer the city.

"Okay here we are!" says Aunt Evelyn.

         We get our bags and head into the house, where we greeted by my Uncle George, Linda's father, and my other crazy ass cousin Travis, Linda's brother.

"Their's my niece!" Uncle George said and hugged me.

"Hi Uncle G!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey cuz!" Travis smiled.

"Hey crazy." I said as he gives me a hug.

"Yo you've been in the city for too long." Travis said.

"You know it... So what you guys doing tonight?" I asked.

"Well we're heading to Kaius's place for dinner, a small get together to kick off our engagement... Oh hey Nyla you should come with me there's going to be a bunch of people there and some hot guys." Linda smiled.

"Huh? Me at a party with the people you talk about constantly? Girl I'm good. You know I have to see about classes and housing since I'm wait listed and look for an apartment, just in case." I said.

"Girl you just got here, and school is still on your mind. You just finished the semester, last week! For once just relax." Linda said.

"I know I'm taking it easy this last year, but I can't stay with your parents and Travis for my final year. I'll go crazy and I need my own place. Especially from the OCD, micromanaging, hovering, overbearing overprotective Aunt Janice." I said.

Travis and Linda laughed hysterically, "Facts, Aunt J is all those things. But did you tell David about you being wait listed for the campus apartment?" Travis asked.

"Yeah but you know me I rather do things myself. So, I'll get a job or use some of my inheritance." I sadly said.

"Ok." Travis said. "What's wrong?"

"Well I've been thinking about my parents lately and I decided to visit there graves tomorrow." I said.

"Really?" Travis nodded. "I think that will be good for you." He said.

"Damn, I almost forgot it's been almost 17yrs since your parents died and it's close to the day they've died, right?" Linda said.

"Yea, actually it will be tomorrow, hence why I'm not in the mood to be hanging out tonight. I'll stay here." I said.

         "I hear ya." Travis comforts me.

"I've been thinking about them lately and I want to visit them at the cemetery. Which is something I never considered till now." I said.

"I understand, but that's why I'm asking you to come out, to take your mind off your parents... You know what, as a matter of fact you're coming out with me tonight." Linda demanded.

"Wait a minute, you know damn well that I don't do crowds. Besides I don't have anything to wear for tonight's party!" I said.

"That's was shopping malls are for and you are wearing a dress tonight." Linda said sarcastically. "We're getting you a dress along with few outfits and get your hair and nails done."

"Hold up. What's wrong with my hair?" I asked.

"Nothing, you always have your hair tied up or in cornrows. You have a head full of hair and you need to let it out every now and then." Linda said, touching it.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh, fine I'll go okay. Travis you coming to this party as well?"

"Yeah, I'll come, as long as Linda allows me to bring a friend." He smiles uneasily.

Linda and I looked at each other with grins on our faces, then turned back to look at him.

"Who you bringing and it better not be that girl Meadow!" Linda spat out.

"Wait, Meadow? The chick I saw on instagram?! Linda said that she looks like Chewbacca. Man you got some issues." I said laughing.

Travis doesn't say a word, but I knew it.

"Really bruh, look man whatever. This time I'm not playing damage control when your bitches act up." I said. Travis got annoyed.

"Yep, I remember the last time you saw us. Nyla kicked your girlfriend and your side chick out of the house when they found out about each other. Mom was pissed at you because one of those girls kept breaking shit!" Linda said to Travis, but he laughed.

"He thinks the shit is funny, but it ain't. You think I like enjoying knocking bitches down? This time please try to keep your dick in ya pants." I said. I was over it.

Travis was about to say something stupid and I shut him down. "Nigga don't even try it, I know you asshole."

I looked at Linda who was trying to hold in her laughter. Yet she knew that I was serious about what I said. Originally, I detest confrontation, but if no choice I'll face it.

"Ok fine. Besides I'm not trying to have words with that girl again. She got some serious issues especially when it comes down to Alp- Kaius." Travis said, clearing his throat.

"Who? Come on spill the tea." I said while rubbing my hands together.

"Oh, you didn't tell her?" Travis said to Linda.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Okay, you've heard about Kaius right?" Travis said. I rolled my eyes at that name, but this time I felt happy when I heard it.

"Community Dick Kaius?... Oh yeah, I've heard of him. I'm told that he's known to be an asshole to people, particularly to women. Especially when he's done having his way with them." I said.

"Yeah, so this chick Simone, Kaius longest jump off." Travis said then I stepped in.

"Ah yes, that thot! I'm up to speed about her as well, thanks to Linda." I said.

"Anyway, that bitch got me in trouble with the cops because I parked in her spot. I was only doing something for William which only took a few mins. I didn't even know that the parking spot was hers nor saw her name on it. She got pissed at me because I refused to move it. So, she had the cops come and tow my shit and then dropped the n-bomb. I almost went to jail, she's lucky that she's a girl or she would've gotten laid out." Travis said.

"Wait, so this broad Simone had your shit towed and called you a nigger?" Travis nodded yes to me. "Wow! The ho is bold. Okay is she going to be at this party tonight because if she is, I'll pass. Y'all know that I'll cuss her ass out if I see her." I said.

         I don't like it when white people drop the n-word and think that nothing isn't going to happen to them. Particularly knowing that word is grounds for a beat down.

"No, I asked William to not invite her because I know you and Kaius will be there." Linda said.

"Alright, but don't let me see this chick and don't let her speak to me." I said as I heard Travis's phone go off.

He looks at his phone and had a shocked look on his face. "Oh my god! Yo look this! That's Kaius in his office getting some head!" Travis shouted out and shows us the video from his phone.

"Oh so that's Kaius, huh? Not bad, but who's the girl?" I asked.

"That's Simone, wait a minute when was this?" Linda asked.

"Well, it looks like it's happening right now. The video is live on instagram with a lot of other people watching as well." I said as we all continued to look at the video then we heard Linda yell out.

"Aw damn! Ewwww he just finished, on her face!" Linda said cringing as Travis laughed.

"Uh no! And I'm done! Ugh that's gross!" I said and walked inside the house.

I head into the guest room, took a shower, oiled my body down, and threw on some orange basketball shorts with a black sleeveless T-shirt and black sneakers. Then headed out the front door with Linda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 94.9K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
3M 61.7K 30
Donovan Moore is the Alpha of the Sirius Pack. He's dark, reserved, rather blunt and dangerous-looking, even for the members of his own pack, who dem...
2.2M 94.6K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...