Sword Art Online: The Black S...

By NeonKunSama

An FanFic With My OC, Inside the world of SAO More

EP-1 World of GGO
EP-3 The Bullet That Broke Her Peace...
EP-4 Spectre Meet's Sniper
EP-5 Are You The Real Thing ?
EP-6 The Will to Keep Fighting...
EP-7 The Memories That Made Us
EP-8 Let The Bullets of Bullets Begin !
EP-9 This Will Determine Who You Really Are
EP-10 Will You, Hold the hands of a Murderer ?!
EP-11 I'm Going To Protect Her, Even If It Kills Me
EP-12 The Thrill, The Risk, and The Heartless
EP-13 The One Step of Becoming Stronger
OVA: You're Worth All The Troubles
OVA: Teaser

EP-2 The Teal Sniper

1.5K 22 5
By NeonKunSama

Hope you guys enjoy much love ~Neon

Setting: GGO, Wasteland Field

"A red lizard is crawling up a rock until it moves from a incoming rock"

Ginrou: "Yawing"...Hey Dyne are they really coming? Are you sure your information is good ?

Dyne: I checked their route myself. I'm sure of it...

"Dyne is loading his rifle"

Dyne: The monster spawns are probably good, so they're clearing them out, that means more money for you, No complaints

Ginrou: But aren't these guys the same ones we hit last week? Isn't it possible they got scared and changed their route?

Dyne: Monster hunting squadrons don't care if they get attacked as long they earn enough hunting. They're wonderful prey for player-hunting squadrons like ours. They're like monsters, moving by algorithm...they have no pride

Ginrou: That's right...

Dyne: They're all equipped with energy weapons for hunting monsters. As long as we have defense fields ready, they're easy prey.

Ginrou: But couldn't they have some kind of contingency plan for us?

Dyne: They can't easily get that many physical guns, to attack humans. At best, they'll have one support weapon, and the best sniper in GGO will take care of that for us...

"looking towards Sinon laying against the rock wall with her arms cross"

Dyne: The plans perfect. Right Sinon?

Sinon: "Quietly"...Yeah

"Dyne looks a little annoyed with the response"

Ginrou: Well, that's probably true. With Sinon's long-range attack we're in great shape...

"Dyne turns and clears his throat"

Dyne: That's right.

Ginrou: Well, if, And I do mean if, Sinocchi were to miss..

"Sinon looks towards him"

Ginrou: I'll buy us the sixty seconds she'll need to move, and reset the enemy line of fire

Dyne: "Sighs"...Listen to yourself...

Ginrou: So anyway Sinocchi...

"Ginrou starts crawling towards Sinon"

Ginrou: You free after this? I found a gun shop with a great selection...

" Ginrou began ogling Sinon's body"

Ginrou: Then we could go hang out afterward..

"He's looks at Sinon for an response"

Sinon: I'm sorry, Ginrou-San, After this, I have something to do in the real world...

Ginrou: I see.. In the real world,you're a student, aren't you? Got a report to write or something?

"Sinon turns her head away from his direction" Something like that"

Squad Mate 1: Ginrou-San you're bothering Sinon-san, Also Don't talk about the real world here.

Squad Mate 2: That's right. Even if you're a lonely solo player, both here and there.

Ginrou: WHAT?? You guys haven't had a date in years, either...

"Both Squads mates are laughing at Ginrou while Sinon pulls her scarf up to cover her face and closes her eyes"

Dyne: Cut it out, you guys-

Squad Mate 3: They're here.

"Everyone looks up and stops talking
Dyne takes the Binoculars from the teammate looking into them"

Dyne: Then it's finally time...Yeah it's them...

"Dyne begins to count"

Dyne: One, two ,three, four ,five, six, seven? There's one more than last week.

"Sinon begins to lay down while opening the flaps from her sniper scopes and looks inside her scope spotting 7 total players"

Dyne: Four in the front row with energy blasters. One with a high-caliber laser rifle. And...One with a physical gun, a Minimi. That's the target then. But the last one's wearing a cloak so I can't see what he has

Ginrou: a cloak ?

Dyne: Yeah.

Ginrou: Think it could be that Death Gun guy everyone's talking about?

Dyne: Hmph...No way. No way someone like that exists. He's probably a transporter who put all his points into strength.He's carrying ammo, energy packs, or items they've earned. You can ignore him during the battle

"Sinon Looks at the man in the cloak and looks up"

Sinon: I don't like the look of that guy. I want to attack the one in the cloak first.

Dyne: Why? He isn't carrying any real weaponry.

Sinon: I don't have a solid reason... I just don't like the fact that he's unknown

Dyne: But that Minimi a problem,too. If we get stuck dealing with it and the blasters get close, it'll be trouble.

Sinon: All right. I'll target the minimi first. If I can I'll hit the caped one with my next round.

Squad Mate 3: Hey we're running out of time to chat... they're 2,500 meters away.

Dyne: Okay, We'll follow the original plan, and advance to the building's shadow up ahead, to await the enemy. Sinon if the situation changes, let's us know. I'll tell you when to fire.

Sinon: Roger.

Dyne: Okay let's go!

"Grabbing his Light machine gun and the other squads mates follow dyne then Sinon puts on a ear piece in her ear"

Dyne: We're In position

Sinon: Roger. The enemy hasn't change course or speed. They're 400 meters from you, 1500 from me.

Dyne: That's pretty far. Can you do it?

Sinon: "Gesturing her hands pretending to pull the trigger"...I'll be fine.

Dyne: Okay open fire. I'm counting on you Sinon.

Sinon: Roger,

"Sinon aims over the players"

"The green circle closes in the player head and Sinon takes the shot...the bullet travels 1500 miles into the player head killing him Sinon rechamber her sniper back"

Sinon: Next...

"Sinon aims at the cloak player and takes the shot but the cloak player dodges Sinon bullet,
Sinon then starts looking around her surroundings"

Sinon: I won't be able to change positions..."Holding the earpiece close"...Objective one clear,
Objective two...fail

Dyne: Roger...Stand by there...

"Dyne Looks at Squad"

Dyne: GO! GO! GO!..."The squad begins running towards the enemies...

"Sinon is on overwatch until she see the cloak figure remove his cloak reveling a Minigun"

Sinon: "Gasp !"...That's..A Minigun!...They weren't late because their hunt ran long...It was the movement penalty due to the Minigun's weight...

"The Minigun user then pulls out his Minigun aiming it while Sinon team mates is pushing up while the enemy squad opens fire on them with energy weapons one hitting Ginrou but to no effect thanks to his energy shield, Ginrou Smirks and takes out an enemy "

Ginrou: Yes !

"Running behind a rock for protection while reloading his UMP"

Ginrou: I knew it these guys are gonna be easy...

"Then he hears a Minigun fire trying to run away but it was too late, Ginrou was killed, Dyne and the Remaining Squad Mates are shocked then the Minigun user Grins"

Behemoth: "Heh"

"Sinon had a shock expression on her face but proceeds to get up and start running"

Sinon: That look on his face...Does that mean he's strong enough to smile on the battlefield?...That guy... I'm going to kill Him!

"Meanwhile Dyne is opening fire on the enemy's "

Dyne: "Sees the Minigun starting up"...It's coming! Get down !....

"Dyne ducks down for safety dodging the incoming bullets"

Dyne: Damn it! Don't let him get any closer!

Squad Mate.2: G-Got it!

"The team then opens firing on the Minigun user but he's hiding behind cover"

Dyne: "Looks around Nervously"...There's nowhere left to hide...Damn it!..

"Dyne Then he see's Sinon running towards him"

Dyne: Sinon !?

"Sinon dodges incoming fire from the enemy's then jumping away from the Minigun Bullets and falls sliding toward Dyne"

Squad Mates: Sinon!..."Sinon looks up at Dyne"

Dyne: They..."Gritting his teeth"...They hired a bodyguard.

Sinon: A bodyguard?

Dyne: That guy with the Minigun. He's a macho guy named Behemoth.

Sinon: If we keep hiding, they'll wipe us all out...He should be running low on Minigun ammo if we all attack at once...he may hesitate to go all-out Jin and Miso will approach from the left...Dyne and I will go around from the right...Storm you stay here and back us up.

Dyne: it's impossible...There's still three guys with blasters out there. If we head in, our defensive fields won't...

Sinon: Blasters can't fire as fast as physical weapons...We can dodge half of them.

Dyne: It's impossible! If we run in.the Minigun will rip us apart....it's too bad. But let's give up. I'd rather log out than give them a victory...

Sinon: Logging our doesn't mean you'll escape.

Dyne: What! It's just a game... Don't take it so seriously! If we run in we'll just die-

"Sinon grabs Dyne by his collar"

Sinon: You're Pathetic! In the game, at least be brave enough to run toward the gun and die!

"Dyne and the remaining squad are shocked and scared of Sinon's outburst, Sinon let's go of Dyne's collar"

Sinon: Just three seconds... Keep the Minigun occupied for three seconds, and I'll take him down.

Jin and Miso: O-Okay

Sinon: All right...We'll split up and attack from both sides.

Jin, Miso and Storm: Right

"Everyone is in position waiting for the right call to take action, Sinon counts down with her fingers"

Sinon: Go !

"Jin begins to open fire while Storm,Miso,Dyne and Sinon Run towards the enemy's they open fire with laser at Sinon but Sinon dodges it and they are pin down by Sinon's automatic pistol"

Sinon: Dyne ! Back me up !

"Dyne then provides cover fire for Sinon,
giving Sinon enough time to run and duck for cover and then aims at behemoth's head, The sniper Goes off The bullet missing Behemoth head but destroying his visor"

"Behemoth spots Sinon and smirks and is about to open fire but Sinon is staying calm seeing the red circles signaling that bullets are about to fire at Sinon but Sinon is about to dhoot as well, Behemoth fires but is shot from Dyne missing Sinon by a inch"

Dyne: How do you like that huh?

"Dyne backs up from incoming fire from the blasters while behemoth looks at his wound in his arm then looks up to see Sinon gone,
but Sinon is hiding behind cover looking at Dyne getting hit with a blaster but is protected by the barrier but the second shot hits him bring his health down,
Dyne then gets up and runs towards the enemies while yelling and shooting his LMG Getting hit by another laser"

Dyne: Tch ! Damn it all !

"Dyne then grabs a Grenades and throws it before being shot from the enemy blaster one hits Dyne in the head killing him and his body disappears but his grenades is flying towards the enemy"

Enemy Squad Member: Got him...

"Then the grenade Dyne threw hits a wall and lands next to the two enemy's then it blows up killing both of them"

Sinon: Nice guts, But...I need to move into behemoth's blind spot somehow..,

"Sinon looks around until spotting a Broken Tower"

Sinon: He won't be able to pinpoint my location just yet

"Sinon then gets up and runs up the stairs of the tower"

Sinon: He's strong enough to smile on the battlefield...I'll kill him

"Jumping a open gap between the stairs before reaching the top...aiming her sniper towards behemoth but then red circles pop up signaling Sinon is about to be fired at Behemoth smiles crazily and opens fire...Sinon then jumps off the Tower Roof the bullets travel hitting Sinon left leg ripping it clean off,
Behemoth starts laughing but then is shocked seeing Sinon still alive falling down then he opens fire again aiming the gun higher Sinon dodges all the incoming bullets while in mid-air behemoth is struggling to hit Sinon, but then he see Sinon aim her sniper at him"

Sinon: The end, I win

"Sinon shot her final shot...the bullet went straight down clean through and out Behemoth"

"Sinon rolls over him and Behemoth disappears"

Shino's Room

Shino is laying on her bed and begins to open her eyes blinking a few times then removes her Amusphere
she tires to make a gun with her hand but seems to struggle to do so, she then she puts her arm down putting her Amusphere up on her desk and putting her arm on her face"

Shino: Stronger... I have to be Stronger...

Meanwhile in ALO

"Silica ,Liz and Leafa are fighting an Plant Monster""Silica was hitting the Monster with her dagger before getting grab by the monster vines dragging her by her feet lifting her her up"

Leafa: Silica!

"Silica then actives her wings making her able to stand straight while in the air"

Silica: I'm not the person I used to be !

"The monster then grows wings as well and starts to fly up silica starts to scream for help"

Silica: L-Leafa!

Leafa: "Flying towards the plant monster"...Leave it to me

"Leafa begins cutting of the monster Vines holding Silica"

Leafa: Now! Liz-San

Liz: Here I come !

"Then Liz Comes down from the Sky
Striking the monster and killing it"

Leafa: Yay!

"Liz and Leafa Give each other a high-five"

Liz: Okay, Okay..."Checking her menu"

Silica: Did we get the materials?

Liz: Hmm...I have most of what I need...

Leafa: We can keep going. Lizbeths smith shop has helped us a lot...Don't worry about asking us.

Liz: Thanks But.."looking around"...I think we've basically cleared this place out...

Leafa: Lets take a break until they respawn.

Liz and Silica: Yeah...

"Then they all look up to see Kirito Laying down next to Asuna"

Silica: They're sure in love...

Liz: it's isn't fair!

Leafa: Now,now...

Liz: They can't keep their hands off each other at school or ALO...

Leafa: Are they like that at school ?

Silica: They are...

"They all sigh but then start to giggle Asuna noticed but leaves it alone...Kirito opens his eyes looking at new Aincrad from a far...he begins thinking about earlier events from today"

Kikuoka: "Panicking and puts his hands up" Wait! Wait !... I don't have anyone else! and I'll pay you to cooperate with investigation this much "holding up 3 fingers"

Kazuto: "Gulps thinking about what he said and then stands up" I appreciate the offer but I'm gonna be on my way...thanks for the food..."Kazuto begins walking away"

Kikuoka: Ka-Kazuto-Kun wait !

Kirito: Hmm...

Asuna: Something wrong Kirito-kun ?

Kirito: Huh ? Oh sorry I was just looking at new Aincrad..."Short pause"...Hey Asuna where's Yui ?

Asuna: Oh I'm not sure-

"Kirito and Asuna suddenly herd a loud crash"

Kirito: What was that ?

Asuna: Yui ?!

Elsewhere

Garish Gerbera: "Roars !"

" The monster slams it's vines on the ground but Angel dodges it"

Angel: This thing isn't letting up...

"Yui appears on his shoulder"

Yui: It's okay uncle you got this ! Let's take this monster out !

Angel: Right, let's go !

"Angel summons his wings and flys towards the monster, shooting dark magic at the monster which causes the monster to roar in pain, Angel then summons his spell list and began chanting the words"

Angel: Du-La-Cation...

"Suddenly a dark orb rips out of Angel and created a dark image of himself which is perfectly identical"

Angel: Distract the beast...

Clone: Hmm...

"The clone summons it's wings and began fighting the monster while Angel flys up as well getting in position"

Angel: Now !

"Both Angel and his clone rushes towards the monster and they both slash it to pieces, afterwards the monster disappears and Yui appears"

Yui: Good job Uncle ! You did it !

"Yui then sees there are two Angel's standing in front of her"

Yui: Ah ! Uncle there's two of you !? Is that a glitch ?

"Angel shook his head and chuckles"

Angel: No Yui, it's my new spell I learned, it's a duplication spell...

"Angel puts his hand on his clone shoulder"

Angel: It's kinda weird that it looks exactly like me but hence the name duplication...

"The clone then disappears"

Yui: Wow, your getting strong...

Angel: Thanks Yui, but there's a few more things I have to learn about ALO...

Yui: Can I help ?

Angel: Sure, let's get going back to the group, Asuna and Kirito are probably worried about you...

Yui: Okay...

"Yui flys on top of Angel's shoulder and they began walking back, while Angel is in deep thoughts"

Angel: "Tomorrow's the day I enter the world of GGO, I'll have to find Death Gun and find out what's really happening"

AN: Have a good day ~ Neon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 4 40
This is part two of my "Sword Art Online" fan fiction series and if you haven't read part 1 which is called "The Black Swordsman", then I highly reco...
163 8 5
DISCLAIMER I do not own Sword Art Online, nor the characters in it. Very few are original characters. This is to be non profit, solely for entertainm...
44.2K 2.1K 26
Harumi's life finally seems to be back on track. With Rikimaru awake, she feels more comfortable in the real world after the debacle of SAO. Harumi p...
7.8K 402 10
The sequel to hit fanfiction Sword Art Online: Isolation! Life still goes on in that mighty castle Aincrad, the players still fight and the monsters...