Marriage: A Game of Destiny (...

By rabia83279

"I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He's a family man, and he's always giv... More

Prologue
Episode # 1: Time Will Decide
Episode # 2: Let me hold your hand.
Episode # 3: Decision
Episode # 4: His Child Bride
Episode # 5: Baby Steps to Strengthen Their Bond
Episode # 6: Spending The Time Together.
Episode # 7: It's The Time
Her Bidder-2
Important Note
Popink App.

Episode # 8: How Is The Feeling?

4.6K 363 136
By rabia83279

Episode # 8: (How is the feeling?)

"Mrs Swara Sanskar Agnihotri?" Sanskar called her. They were in a separate car. Family members thought to give them some time alone.

"Yes?" Swara asked while gazing at his side pose as his concentration was on the road.

"How is the feeling? I mean, from today your surname has changed," Sanskar asked and glances at her.

Swara took a deep breath and while looking at her hands in her lap said, "I don't know what I'm feeling now. However, I'm sure that I'm not regretting."

"I'm glad, and you know our feelings are mutual. For now, I know that we don't have any idea about our feelings, but in the coming future everything will change for the better, I know," Sanskar said.

"You didn't gift me anything on my birthday," Swara realized that he didn't give her any gift.

Sanskar chuckled after hearing this and while glancing at her, turns his gaze towards the road and said, "How can I forget the gift of my wife's 1st birthday?"

Swara, who heard this, turns her head towards the back seat and tried to find the gift, but nothing was there.

"There is no gift in the car," Swara said while checking the glove compartment.

"Who said that your gift is here?" Sanskar asked with a raised eyebrow. "Then, where is it?" Swara asked with a frown.

Sanskar shook his head with a smile and picked his cellphone. He opened the gallery of his cellphone and passed it to Swara.

"This is your gift," Sanskar said while passing his cellphone to Swara. Swara with confusion looked at the picture on his cellphone.

She was shocked after seeing the 3 giant teddy bears in the picture, and the thing which shocked her more was that those bears were lying in Sanskar's bedroom in Mumbai.

"What they are doing in your room?" Swara asked with a narrow look. Sanskar who heard this smirked a little and said,

"What you think?" Swara gazes at the bears and tries to figure it out, but failed.

"Sanskar," Swara said in a whiny tone because she was not getting that why her gifts were in Mumbai.

"Maybe they delivered mistakenly to your home instead of mine?" Swara said, and Sanskar shook his head after hearing this.

"Tch, I thought you are intelligent, but here you failed to understand the simple thing," Sanskar said in a mocking tone.

Swara while giving him a narrow look said, "Are you telling me or not?"

"What if I say no?" Sanskar said with a smirk. Swara on hearing this gave him a death glare and said, "I'll not talk to you, go," by saying that Swara gazes out of the window with puffed cheeks.

Sanskar laughs out loud after hearing this and said, "You know, you look cuter with these puffed cheeks and red nose."

Swara fumed in anger after hearing this and turns fully towards Sanskar. "Sanskar," she said in a warning tone while pointing her finger towards him.

Sanskar controlled his chuckle and while clearing his throat, "Okay, sorry. So, my baby wife, these bears are in my room, because the next entire week you are going to spend with us in Mumbai. And this is not the only thing, in fact, from now on, every weekend we will spend together, sometimes in Mumbai or sometimes in Delhi. We will decide every week, where we want to spend our weekend."

Swara was gazing at him with open mouth and wide eyes. Sanskar, after finishing his talks, gazes at her and shook his head while chuckling a little after seeing her expressions.

"What? Didn't you like this idea?" Sanskar asked. Swara who heard this came in her senses and with shocked expressions.

"You are joking, right?" Swara asked in an unbelievable tone.

"Do you think, on your birthday and our marriage day? I'll joke about this thing?" Sanskar asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Really? Ooo my god, I'm so happy," Swara said happily and threw her arms around Sanskar.

Sanskar got startled on her sudden attack, and with great difficulty, he controlled the car.

"Swara, careful," Sanskar said when he got back the car's control.

"Sorry," Swara hurriedly breaks the hug, when she realized her mistake.

"Don't be, it's just I don't want us to die this much early, we didn't even eat our engagement's food," Sanskar said in a dramatic tone.

Swara giggled after hearing this. Sanskar smiled at her and concentrated on his driving.

"You took this decision or our parents?" Swara asked. "They asked me what should be our routine. As you are going to live here in Delhi, so I was confused, but later I got this idea. I shared it with our family, and they were also happy with this decision. However, don't think I took that decision and didn't ask for your opinion. I wanted to give you a surprise, but if you have any problem, you can tell me," Sanskar said.

Swara was gazing at him quietly; he was famous as a person whose work speaks more than his tongue. Who never gives a damn to the one denies him for anything in the IT world. However, with her, he always tries to give preference to her opinions.

"You are a perfect son, a perfect brother and a perfect husband, Sanskar," Swara said with a smile on her face.

Sanskar who heard her chuckled dryly and said, "Swara, I will try to become a perfect husband, but I was not a perfect son and a perfect brother," Sanskar said and took a deep breath.

Swara stares at him on his these words and found some unknown emotion on his face.

"Will you share it with me?" Swara asked while looking at his face. Sanskar, on hearing this, turns his face towards her.

"After reaching Mumbai, I'll tell you everything," Sanskar said, and Swara smiled at him after hearing this.

The remaining ride was silent, and after around 10 minutes they reached to the farmhouse.

"Where were you both? You know I was waiting on the gate for your guys, for around 2 minutes and 34 seconds," Arush said once they came out of their car. He was looking towards his wristwatch.

Swara chuckled after hearing Arush, while Sanskar was quietly staring at him.

Swara went from there as Aastha called her inside. Arush turns his face and found Sanskar was looking at him.

He opened his mouth but stopped after seeing Sanskar's eyes. "Bhai, again you are thinking about those days?" Arush said while taking a sigh.

Sanskar turns his face on the other side and took steps forwards towards the door, but stopped when Arush held his arm.

"Whatever happened in the past, it was not your fault. This thing we many times try to tell you, but again and again, you keep thinking about those days. Why don't you understand Bhai? You were just 6 when they manipulated you," Arush said while gazing at his face.

Sanskar didn't look at him; he freed his arm from his grip and stepped forward. However, before leaving from there, Sanskar tilts his head a little and said,

"That time I was 6, but I was 16 when you were lying on the deathbed because of my carelessness. And I will never forget that thing ever in my life, Arush. Because of my stubbornness, we may have lost you," Sanskar said and left from there.

"I will surely kill that person, who was the reason that why Bhai is like this today," Arush murmured angrily and went inside.

Arush came inside in a grim mood, and on the way, he banged into his father. "Careful son," Ronit said, but then his sight went towards his face.

"What happened, why are you angry?" Ronit asked. "Dad why Bhai keep thinking about those days, He all the time keeps blaming him-self about that thing, in which he was not at fault," Arush said in a whiny tone.

"Time heals everything, Arush. For 10 years he was away from us and look, today he is trying to change himself for us. However, the shadows of your past will always take time to vanish. Sometimes you have to live with them for your entire life," Ronit made his younger son understand.

There was a phase in their life, in which they have seen the worst. However, the love between these 2 brothers won.

"I can never forgive that person," Arush said with clenched fists. Ronit who heard this took a deep breath and said, "You can get angry on him at some other time. Today is our brother's engagement, don't forget that," Ronit said and Arush slapped his forehead and ran inside.

"At one second he acts like a mature person and the next second he behaves like a drama king," Ronit murmured while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Rasgullay, are you going to live with us?" Aarav asked Sanskar. Sanskar was sitting in the hall, and Aarav was sitting in his lap. All chuckled after hearing this because it always looks funny after hearing Aarav calling Sanskar as Rasgulla.

"Not really, but I'll keep visiting you," Sanskar said while pinching his chubby cheeks. "Will you bring Rasgullay for me?" Aarav asked and Sanskar got a smile on his face after hearing his innocent question.

"Definitely," Sanskar said and kissed his head. Aarav gave him a cheeky grin after hearing this and while giving him a tight kiss on his cheek, jumped from his lap. He ran towards his father to tell him that Rasgulla is going to bring Rasgullay for him.

"Bhai, this is partiality. You never brought even a toffee for me, and here you will bring Rasgullay for Aarav?" Arush said with a sad pout. He came and sat beside Sanskar with a thud.

Sanskar, who heard his complaint, gave him a look and while eying the 300k plus cell phone in his hands said, "Yeah right, I think last month I bought a new cell phone for our gardener's son, right?"

Arush gave him a sheepish smile and while scratching his neck in nervousness said, "I was talking about the edible thing, you know." Sanskar after hearing this smacked him on his head from the back.

"Beta, then who takes you to the hotels for breakfast, lunches or dinners every week?" Sanskar asked while giving him a death glare. All were chuckling after seeing their banter.

Swara was gazing at Sanskar, who was now looking normal as before. She was glad after seeing him like this. She knew that there is something about him which she didn't know till yet. However, she promised herself that she will support him in every phase of their life.

He accepted her wholeheartedly, so now it's her turn to give him the same assurance.

"I think Mairay sitaray gardish mai hain (Today I have an unlucky day, I guess)," Arush said while gulping his saliva after seeing Sanskar's murderous expressions. And before Sanskar can attack him, he ran away from there.

"Ruk (stop)," Sanskar said and ran behind him to beat him. All burst into laughter after seeing this. Aarav was jumping like a bunny after seeing their funny fight and clapping happily.

Both were running around the hall. Arush was screaming like a child, and Sanskar was throwing cushions on him.

"Mummy Bachao (Mom save me)," Arush was ranting this line again and again. "Beta taira to mai breakup krwau ga pakka aub, ruk (Now, I'll ask your girlfriend to break up with you)," Sanskar said while throwing another cushion which hits directly on Arush's head.

"God keeps my sons always like this and saves them from every evil eye," Ronit prayed silently while eying his sons with love-filled eyes.

"Ouch," Arush who was running to save himself from Sanskar didn't see in front of him and stumbled. He loses his balance because of the carpet's corner.

All startled after seeing this because there was a centre table in front of him which was having a glass top.

To be continued...

Don't forget to press '☆' button below 👇👇👇 😎😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 25.1K 37
A Nigerian Teen-Fiction. Zaria Coker had every reason to be called perfect; Straight As, awesome friends, and a face that can make anyone bend to her...
283K 9.2K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...
42.4K 2.7K 35
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
38.4K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...