๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

52.

16.9K 314 15
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

I snuggled into Leonardo, who is rubbing my back, sending me deeper in my slumber. 

"I am debating whether I want to sleep or get up."- I spoke sleepily and he chuckled. 

"We can do whatever you want, bambina."- assured me Leo, making me grin. 

"So we can have waffles in bed?"- I asked as I locked my eyes on magical, hazel ones. 

"Absolutely."- he agreed with breathtaking smile, creating grin on my face. 

I got what I wanted: breakfast in bed as we watched movie. Then we got up and showered together; I did our routine for us and we went to get dressed. I put on big, fluffy robe and started working on my hairstyle. By the time I was done, my husband was already set to go.

Leonardo has blue jeans and white dress shirt on, along with white sneakers. He looks criminally good in casual clothes; it should be a sin to look this delectable. Midnight black hair is neatly styled with nice messiness to it; it looks extra appealing. His razor-sharp features are covered in slight stubble that adds additional, massive sexiness to him. Spicy, warm, attractive, relaxing fragrance is million times better smelling and I love it. 

"You look incredible."- I spoke sincerely as I wrapped myself in his muscular arms and he gladly let me, holding me closely. 

"Grazie, angel."- replied softly Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

Him.

I am really loving extra touchy Camila, who is now billion times more adorable. 

After some time she went to get dressed. I patiently waited for her, keeping her company as we chatted about pregnancy. 

Cami was done is a few minutes. 

Neat, natural makeup that displayed her comeliness and fine face features just right. Light blonde, shiny, velvety hair is loose and the ends are curly. Light grey jeans show off her beautiful hips, marvellous ass, long and slim legs remarkably well. My dress shirt in white colour is on her petite frame; it falls off her shoulder, revealing strap and small part of her lacy bra and her well-defined collarbones. She has white heels on. Jewellery is glimmering brightly on her. 

"You look stunning, principessa."- I stated profoundly and got pretty blush in reply. 

"Grazie, Leo."- replied softly Camila, sneaking in my arms.

With greatest pleasure I held her closely, laying gentle kisses on the top of her head. Cami jumped in my arms and I gladly let her, catching her light frame easily. Her slim legs wrapped around my waist and arms sneaker around my neck; my hands rested on her flawless ass. 

"How much time we have before movers come?"- she asked, laying her cheek on my shoulder. 

"Around 2 hours."- I answered warmly, glancing at my hand watch. 

"Can you hold me?"- asked Camila and I kissed her neck gently. 

"Of course, amore mio."- I instantly agreed. 

I sat on arm chair in our bedroom and held my spellbinding wife in my arms as she straddled me with her face and arms in the same place. As I stroke her back tenderly, she snuggled into me, creating merry grin on my face. 

"I am sorry for being so needy."- she spoke softly and I shook my head. 

"Cami, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. I have no issue with cuddling, hugging, paying extra attention to you and our baby. You two are my priority and I enjoy doing all that I do to unexplainable extend. I will always be there for you to give you comfort, reassurance, advise, love and care."- I assured her, meaning every word. 

"You are not being needy, brat or anything of that kind, baby. In fact, you got even more adorable and beautiful. I love you, Cami, and I love our baby."- I stated as I took her chin my hand, making enrapturing, soft green eyes lock on mine. 

"We love you very much."- said sweetly Camila as small tear rolled down her soft cheek. 

I wiped it away and kissed her forehead. She hugged me affectionally, getting my heart to soar in happiness. 

Her.

Leonardo wrapped his strong arms arms around my back and waist, holding mer securely, grating me peaceful feeling. I kissed his cheek before mine pressed against his own. 

His words mean very much to me and his actions always confirm all that he states. Leonardo is perfect husband and I am 100% sure that he will be incredible dad.

We stayed like this in comfortable silence, holding one another tightly. After a while movers came. 

I took the upstairs area with half of the team and Leo took the downstairs with the rest. I helped to pack clothes and other light stuff. There is no need to pack furniture; just our belongings, which happened to be massive amount of various things, but none of them are useless or unnecessary. 

After packing undergarments, which I folded on my own since I don't want anyone to see them, bags and shoes followed. Soon very nagging craving for cherries washed over me. 

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen, which is not being touched since all tools that we might possibly need were bought and are already in our new home. I peered in the fruit/vegetables fridge and grinned when I found what I was looking for. 

After I double washed them, I sat at the island and I happily ate berries, feeling very satisfied. When I finished my small bowl, I quickly washed it and wiped my hands. I made Leonardo his favourite coffee and went to him. It is nearly lunch time and he always has it during this time.

"Hey, principessa."- he spoke with breathtaking smile while wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Hi, baby."- I replied happily and kissed his cheek. 

"Grazie mille, amore mio."- stated Leo as he took his black, sugar-free coffee. 

"My pleasure."- I chirped and nuzzled into him as his one arm wrapped around my waist. 

We went to the yard and walked around with Ambrosi, Rocco, Corrado and Flavio following us. Of course, we played around with them and rubbed their backs. After a few minutes Leonardo was needed. 

"I love you, angel."- said Leo and kissed me delicately. 

"And daddy loves you too." - he spoke quieter as his hand gently rested on my stomach that is as flat as ever. 

"We love you so so so much."- I replied sincerely and kissed him fondly. 

"Mhm, cherries."- smiled charmingly Leonardo and sweetly pecked me a few times.

"I was craving some."- I giggled and kissed his cheeks as he chuckled melodically. 

He went to do whatever they needed and I stayed with our dogs to play with them fetch. Time passed by and I headed inside. Almost all boxes and suitcases are loaded in the van, which will drive our belongings to our new house. Tomorrow will be the unpacking day. 

At 5PM we were done packing and loading; Leonardo drove to our new home too. I ate 2 apples with Aaron and Lindsay keeping me company. Luckily, they are staying with us. They are like family to me. 

Him.

After making sure that everything is done and ready to be unpacked tomorrow, I hopped in the car and drove to Camila. 

As I came in, the love of my life jumped in my arms as I caught her with ease. She peppered my face with delightful kisses, making me grin from joy. 

"I missed you very much."- stated Cami and kissed my nose. 

"I missed you too, principessa."- I confessed and kissed her fondly while her arms wrapped around my neck, pressing me closer. 

We went upstairs with our dogs following us. After we showered and did our routines, we went to get dressed. Camila put on her underwear and silky, powder pink pjs that consist of shorts and button-up shirt with long sleeves. I put on my boxers, grey sweatpants and matching tank-top. 

"Can we collect puzzle, please?"- asked Cami with cute smile. 

"Sure, angel."- I agreed and kissed her cheek. 

Her happiness increased instantly, getting my heart to soar in ecstasy. We went to the living room and sat in front of coffee table on the rug. She brought puzzle and we began collecting it. 

"Do you want boy or girl?"- wondered Camila with breathtaking smile.

"All that matters to me is health of our baby. I will be happy with either genders."- I answered sincerely with content grin. 

Of course, all men want boy, especially in our world. Heir, firstborn and all that bullshit. I couldn't care less whether we will have boy or girl.

If it will be boy, I will have my little prince. If it will be girl, I will have my little princess. I will treat my child with love, kindness, respect, understatement and will always have best intentions at heart. She or he will be free to do whatever he/she wants and she/he will always have a choice. And for sure, I will keep our child away from Mafia.

"What about you, amore mio?"- I asked warmly while we kept collecting puzzle.

"It doesn't matter to me too. I just hope that our baby will be safe and sound."- replied profoundly Cami with lovely smile.

We snacked on hazelnuts and talked some more, discussing godparents mostly. Both of us settled on her brothers; we are sure that they will be amazing godparents and will keep our baby safe no matter what. 

When we were halfway through the puzzle, which began forming Big Ben, I noticed Camila snuggling into my side at what I grinned. She is so winsome. 

I kissed her temple and gently scooped her in my arms. She immediately hugged me and hid her prepossessing face in my neck. As I laid in bed with Cami in my arms facing me, her petite hand tool mine in tender, yet secure hold, and I gladly intertwined our fingers. She held my hand closely to herself at what I grinned even wider. 

We drifted off to sleep in matter of a few minutes in one another's loving embrace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.5K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...
1.3M 40.6K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
398K 8.1K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
683K 11K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...