Wheel You Marry Me?

By GladysWanzagi

Ryan Tyler is an ill-mannered immature person who always gets what he wants. He is so arrogant and has a col... More

CAST.
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
Writer's Note.

CHAPTER 11.

517 30 8
By GladysWanzagi

"Sky...I am so sorry." I looked at her in the eyes and told her. She seemed confused. I think she didn't know why I was sorry. "Aurora, why are you sorry?" She asked me confused. I couldn't say anything. I just kept quiet. She looked at me and said "Omg! You kissed Ryan? I can't believe this! And yet you were mad at me for keeping a secret. You know what? I am out of here!" She stormed out of the bar.

I followed her running. "Sky! Sky! Please wait. I am so sorry." I told her with tears rolling down my cheeks. A taxi came and she was about to enter. She opened the door then stopped and looked at me. "Were you going to tell me at all?" She asked me. "Yes! I wanted to tell but...I didn't know how." I told her. She entered the taxi and left. I felt so bad and I couldn't stop myself from crying. I knew I was a shitty friend. I stood out there hoping maybe she would come back but she didn't.

"Hey, you'll catch a cold out here." Someone behind me said. I turned to find Ryan. Why did he follow me out here? He is the last person I want to see right now "Please leave me alone." I told him. "What are you guys fighting about anyway?" He asked me. How dare he ask me that? "Seriously? You're the reason why I am fighting with my best friend!" I yelled at him. He looked so confused. "Me? I didn't do shit." He said. "If you didn't shove your tongue in my throat none of this would've happened!" I told him. Now I was getting even more angry.

"Ohh....so it's about the kiss. I get it now." He said with a smirk on his lips. "You think this is a joke to you?" I asked him. "Nope. It's not. You know what? I don't regret kissing you that night and if I would get another chance I would do it again." He told me and went back to the bar. I was still processing what he just told me. Suddenly my phone rang and Jeffrey was calling.

"Hey Jeff...you alright?" I asked him as I received the call. He didn't say anything, he kept sniffing. Sounds like he was crying. "Jeff! What's wrong?" I asked him. "Y-You need to come to the hospital. It's mum." He said that and hung up. Many thoughts came to my mind. I was so  scared that I started crying. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't fucking breath! 

"Aurora! Aurora! Can you hear me?" I heard someone from a distance asking me. I opened my eyes and found Ryan. What? For how long did I pass out? Hospital! I need to get to the hospital. I took a deep breath and said "Ryan I need to go to the hospital. My mum is there." He drove me there and I found Jeffrey at the waiting area. "What took you so long?" He asked me with tears in his eyes. I tried saying something but I couldn't, then Ryan came beside me and said "She had a panic attack."

"Where is mum?" I asked Jeffrey. "S-She is no longer with us. S-She died due to a drug overdose." He said in sobs. "No! No! Please tell me you're joking, right?" I asked him with tears. He came close to me and hugged me so tight then said "I wish I was joking Aurora." I screamed out of pain. I screamed because I wasn't there for her and now she is dead. I screamed because I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to her. I sat down and cried. I cried so hard until I fell asleep. I hope when I wake up all this will be a dream but hell no. It wasn't a dream. When I woke up my house was full of people that I didn't know and my mum was there laying in that casket. I went there and she looked so peaceful. I believe she is just taking a nap. She will wake up soon but she didn't because she was fucking gone forever!

The last thing I remember is her asking Skylar to take good care of me. Tears rolled from my eyes. "Hey Aurora." I heard a voice behind me. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "I-I am so sorry about your mum." I turned to find Skylar. I can't believe she is here! She came to me and hugged me. We cried for a very long time.

I am glad I was saving some money. We used that money for my mum's funeral. I couldn't accept that she was gone but I tried to be strong until when the burial was done. Ryan and Skylar were there for me. Jeffrey was a mess. So, I had to be strong and be there for him because he is the only family I am left with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.1K 43
Leah Daniels is a beautiful, pretty and gracious girl from the quiet town of Inverloch. her life is going nowhere until she meets Elliot Matthews. A...
C'est La Vie By M

Teen Fiction

218K 2.6K 39
Life's tough. High School is hell. And falling in love may possibly be the worst of all! Enter Faye Malcolm, a sixteen year old who has been raised i...
7.9K 271 78
"You've been waiting for twelve years. You should be mad. Ask me, why I left without a word? Why I didn't say goodbye? Why I didn't contact you at al...
31.3K 867 66
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior at Whitewood High, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wan...