Regina Mysterious

Galing kay Stone_Rose_xoxo

"There's a fire in her. If loved correctly, she'll warm your entire life. If abused, she'll burn them down. T... Higit pa

Regina Mysterious
Prologue
A/N- if you don't read this chap you won't understand this book
Cast
Chap 1- Blondie, Xavier & The Arrow
Chap 3 - The Fight
Chap 4 - I'm A Rogue Never Forget That
Chap 5 - Asspha
A/N - Cover Page & New Name
Chap 6 - Spy
Chap 7 - Jealous
Chap 8 - Happiness... To... Hurt. Once Again.
A/N - Please read
Chap 9 - Asspha and The Stubborogue
Chap 10 - I Don't Want A Mate
Chap 11 - I Am The Predator
Chap 12 -Meeting Leo

Chap 2- Mate?

420 18 0
Galing kay Stone_Rose_xoxo

Helena's pov

___________

My eyelids felt heavy as i forced them to open. I was blinded by bright light. I closed them back wincing. After sometime i opened them back and blinked a few times to get used to the bright light.

"ahh. You are finally awake." i heard a voice say. I let out a sigh of relief as the lights turned off. I looked around to see that i am in a white room. To put it into words, a hospital. "I am doctor Marcus."

i tried to move my body, but i couldn't. "you can't move. Your body suffered a bit from the stab. The healing just kicked in. You need some rest." the voice said again. Then i saw a  man in doctor uniform.

"why? Where am i? What happened to me? Who stabbed me?" i asked. "you don't remember?" he asked. "isn't it obvious that I don't remember?" i said sarcastically.

"who are you? Are you.. one of Xavier's men?" i gritted out. "no, i don't know any Xavier." he shrugged. Then who is he? Why am i here?

"right now, all you need is to rest. Your healing just kicked in. It will take sometime." he said. That's when i saw the syringe in his hand.

Before i could even react he injected it into my neck.

I was so angry that i wanted to strangle him. But i started feeling light headed. And slowly, slowly i felt my eyes close.

~~~~

"when is she gonna wake up?" i heard a feminine voice say, which by the way sounded surprisingly familiar.

"she will have to wake up soon. But i still can't believe it!" i heard a male voice say, which also sounded familiar.

Can't believe what?

"how can she heel so fast? The stab was really bad! She lost a lot of blood! Normally a stab like that will take more than a week to heal. But she.. She.. She just healed. So fast. It hasn't even been 24 hours. How could this be possible?!" the man said again.

Stabbed?

How did.. When did.. I.. How.. got stabbed?!

Then i started to remember.

I was working in the restaurant. They were sitting in across table number 7. Xavier and his men. The chase. Blondie. The fight. Arrow. Stab. Mate..... MATE?!

I forced my eyes open. My eye sight was blurry. I blinked a few times and looked. This time everything was clear. I saw a girl standing beside the door. Blondie.

She saw me looking and she smiled. "you are awake"

"y-yeah" i said.

"how are you feeling, Helena?" she asked. "honestly? I feel terrible." i murmured.

"I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be in a pack." i said. "it's alright. I don't get why you refuse to be in a pack. But it's alright to be in a pack. Besides, you saved me." she said walking over to me. "by the way, my name is Sofia"

"so now you remember?" i heard the doctor's voice. I frowned as soon as i saw him walk in. "aahh, i see. You hate needles." he said smugly. I rolled my eyes. What? Is it a problem? I hate needles, so what?

"what was in the arrow? Was it only silver?" i asked. I need to know. I can't feel Dark (unknown beast), Elvina.

"well... I don't really understand why. But the arrows is coated mostly in aconitum. The silver on it is very less." the doctor said confused.

Aconitum? Oh god! It's really poisonous to Elvina. 'Eden. Mara. Are you guys ok?' i asked worried. 'we are fine. Eden is a bit tired because of silver. But she is almost healed now. As for Dark.. I don't know.' Mara answered sadly.

'it's ok, Mara. Elvina will come back soon.' i reassured her.

'yeah. She will. She is a fighter after all.' Mara smiled. 

".....hurt you. I don't understand.... hey. Are you listening miss?" Doctor Marcus asked. "what were you saying?" a i asked.

"never mind. anyways, i would like to ask you something." he said moving next to Sofia. "ask." i said.

"how.. How did.. Why? Ugh! How did you heal so fast?" he asked. I felt myself stiffen. I didn't say anything.

"are you going to answer" he asked. "no." i said boldly. He looked taken back. "why?" he blinked. "it's none of ya business." i gave him a stern look.

With a quick move i jumped out of the bed. "this is a bad idea. I really shouldn't be here. Packs only bring more trouble." i muttered. I made a quick move towards the door, but Sofia was in front of me in no second.

"you can't leave just like that, Helena. You got stabbed." she said. "I'm healed now." i said. "but those people are after you" she said. "I'm used to it" i said and ran towards the window. 

I jumped out of the window and landed on my feet on the ground. I quickly ran towards the wood but soon i was in the middle of a group of warriors. "well hello there." i smirked.

"turn around and walk back to the hospital or we will have to force you to go back there" the black haired one said seriously. "oh really? I think... we should change that sentence." i said with a smile on my face. "you, warriors turn around and let me leave or else i will have to force you out of my way"

"you? Force us? Hahahah! Look at you! You barely reach 5 foot." the burly man started laughing which was soon followed by the others.

"glad i made you laugh" i said amused though my beasts were fuming. Then i tied my hair in a bun and looked at them. I motioned them to come. I never back down a fight.

The burly man came towards me in high speed. I simply stood there watching him. He flung his arm back and pulled forward towards me to punch. But i knew better.

He wasn't going to punch me. He is going to grab my arm so that i can't move.

I grabbed his fist and twisted it making him cry out. I brought my knee forward and kneed his stomach.

He went for attack again. But i side stepped him. "you are so slow." i said to him in a bored tone. Then kicked his right calf and stepped on his feet locking my leg with his. I lifted my locked feet before he can undo it making him fall to the ground with a thud.

"rule number 1. Never make fun of a girl without knowing what she is capable of" i said looking at the shocked faces. I jumped up and kicked another warriors face.

"Helena please! You just got out of hospital! This isn't good for you!" i heard Sofia. I looked to the side and saw her.

I felt a bit sad about leaving, knowing that she is probably the first person who cared about me as in me instead of my powers. Besides i feel like there is some sort of connection with her. I don't understand.

"Look, Sofia. I-i appreciate everything, ok? Thanks. I could.. never thank you enough for helping me. But.. i don't have a choice. I- i- i can't be in a pack. I shouldn't. This is dangerous. You, Sofia. You, will be in danger if i stay here." i said.

"but you will be in danger too if you- if you leave the pack. They will come for, You." she looked desperate.

"i can live with it. It's nothing new to me. Besides, i am probably not a good person, Sofia. I'm dangerous. And i refuse to hurt you. You saved my life." i said before turning back to the warriors. I saw the burly man stand up rubbing his back.

"look, i don't want to hurt you. Any of you. But if you don't get out of my way, you give me no choice." i said to the warriors.

"we are not moving. Neither are you going anywhere." blonde man said. "all I'm going to say is, I'm- sorry." with that i ran towards a tree. Without waiting a second i started climbing it.

Well, that's until...

Mr. Burly man jumped up and grabbed my feet. He pulled at my feet making me loose its grip on the tree which by the way lead me to fall. But as soon as i landed on my butt, i was up. I saw a hand come in my direction. I dodged it and went to his side. I kicked his knee calf and punched his face. Ouch. That hurt like a a bitch.

I saw another hand come towards me, i ducked down and was about to move to the side again when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to whoever its side. I looked up and punched the guy's face. Hard. I even heard the nose break. But he still kept a good grip on me. I flung my feet up into air and flipped to the other side with my arm still in the grip. Before the man could recover from his shock, i punched his nose. Again.

He let go of me and stumbling back a bit. I quickly jumped up into the air and landed on my feet in the middle of the big crowd.

I punched a guy on his eye. Knowing it's gonna leave a black eye. "oop" i said sheepishly. He sure looked unhappy, but didn't attack me. In fact none of these warriors attacked me. They only try to catch me. To stop me from leaving. It's like they are given orders. Oh oh oh. Sofia.

I felt a hand come from behind me. But before it reached me i caught it and twisted it. "ouch! My hand!" he cried out. I looked towards him and raised an eyebrow. "oh did i?" i asked. He huffed and pouted. Hmm.. cute.

I jumped up in a quick reflex and landed on the side. I made a run for the wood. "Helena!" Sofia called out.

Suddenly, i bumped into a wall and fell down. "ouch" i mumbled. My butt. Wait a minute. A wall in the middle of nowhere?

I looked up and...

Eyes. Sapphire blue eyes. Sooo deep. Sooo mysterious. And sooo vivid. I couldn't look away from them.

I heard my wolf yelp happily. My vampire purr. What the heck? Did she just purr? What made them so happy?

I sighed and stood up. I took a deep breath in annoya...

... Chocolate and wood with a hint of spice. No! It can't be! Can it?

I looked up once again. My eyes met his sapphire blue eyes. 'mate' my wolf sighed happily. 'ours' Mara hissed possesively.

Oh God. Mate. My mate. I have got a mate! What the fuck? He is an Alpha? Well shit.

'so dreamy' said Eden.

'so hot' said Mara.

'sexy like a Greek god' Eden sighed dreamily.

'I can only imagine his abs right now. I want to tear the t shirt he is wear...'

'and lick those abs'

What the actual FUCK?!!!

Have my beasts gone crazy?!

I couldn't help but blush.

"what's going on?" my mate growled. Fuck. His voice is so deep.

"Alpha. She is trying to leave. She only healed just now." Mr. Burly explained. "i need to leave ok?" i snapped at him.

"and why can't she leave?" Mate asked. I felt like a car ran on my heart. He wants me to leave. Why the heck am i feeling like this? I am not like this!

"brother. She is hurt. She just healed. Doctor Marcus hadn't even checked her. Besides those rog.." Sofia tried to say. "Sofia. No. Don't say that part. Please." i pleaded her with my eyes.

I can't let these people know who i am. They can't know. My life already has enough problems.

"Sofia. You know i don't like rogues on my territory." my mate let out a thunderous growl. My wolf flinched. "but Dar. She saved my life. I know she is not a bad person."
Sofia didn't back down.

I knew she is doing this more because of the connection se felt between us. She can't resist it. It's difficult for me to resist too. The bond is like a sisterly bond. I don't understand either.

"fine, she is not going. But if she do anything suspicious, then she will be put to the cell on my own. You won't be able to stop me." he glared.

'mate is harsh.' Eden whimpered. 'can't he feel the mate bond?' Mara said sadly. 'i don't know.' i sighed and turned towards Sofia.

"Sofia. I can't stay. You have to believe it. I'm not a god person. I'm rogue." i tried to make her understand. But my heart clenched. She is the first person to care about me.

"you are not a bad person. You saved me. You could have just left me. You could have just sat there and let the arrow stab me instead of your own self by trying to save me. Please. Please Helena. Stay." she begged. I sighed.

Sofia. I don't want to leave either.

"Helena.." i heard my mate mumble softly as if testing my name on his tongue. My body felt like it's o n fire when he said my name so smoothly in his rich voice.

"Sof.. Sofia.. I.."

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Do u like this book?

Vote

Comment

Share

Love 😍

Shai 🌺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.5K 125 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
18.8K 726 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...