Stranger | Jikook/Kookmin

Od jotajotakapa

There are stranger things about the world. There are stranger things about people. But nothing and no one has... Viac

Confirmation
Introduction | Prestory
1 | First String of Fate
2 | Team Secret Services
3 | Code Word: Mascot
4 | Tracking Down the Hacker
5 | Being a Fool
6 | Boy With Twists
7 | Costume Box and a Pair of Boxers
8 | Fandom
9 | Molt Icebergs
10 | Not Supposed to Fall
11 | Deal With The Devil
12 | Little By Little
13 | Ice Cream Couple
14 | Hal Su Iss-eo
15 | Sweet-Talker Fierce-Walker
16 | Muse
17 | The Impetuous Guest
18 | Full of Surprises
19 | Imposter
20 | Precious To Me
21 | Mid String of Fate
22 | See For Yourself
23 | Are You Gonna Stay?
24 | Dozillion Times
25 | Best Hugs
26 | Inspired or Some Shit
27 | Delivering
29 |Team Makeover
30 | Hackers on the Dome
31 | Pamper Day
32 | A Seaweed Problem
33 | Hide-And-Seek
34 | Soon Enough
35 | Better Than the Truth
36 | Two Babies
37 | Anything For You
38 | Karma is Pinkman
39 | Always
40 | Last String of Fate
FareWell
Jimin (Point of View PT1)
Jimin (Point of View PT2)
Jimin (Point of View PT3)
Namjoon (Point of View)
Minji (Point of View)
Yoongi (Point of View)
Special Announcement

28 | Fuel to the Fire

461 40 34
Od jotajotakapa

"Arasso, Jinju-yah. Say hi to eomma and appa!"

Jungkook for his sister's confirming hum to hang up the call, tackling the phone between his ear and shoulder while squeezing the life out of a kimchi jar's lid. He feels his arm lengthily go numb at the next trial, face scrunching out of reflex. Finally, the damn lid undoes, falling off to the counter, and Jungkook can let out a huge breath, relaxing all his muscles.

What he doesn't see coming, is his phone slipping out of its not-so-confined space, crashing on the floor with a loud thud!.

"Shit!" 

Jungkook squats and grabs the item hastily, swirling it around to make sure it works. 

It does. 

Jungkook should be relieved but he is rather riled up. The heel of his foot is tapping aggressively against the bare tiles of the kitchen as his fingers are tightening around the phone he is this close to throwing on the wall. His eyes purposelessly focus on the knob of a cupboard, tongue poking his cheek as he tries to command himself to calm down.

There's just something ominous about today! Not only the jar and the phone, but so much has been going wrong: his 8 a.m. lecture being cancelled after sitting in class purposelessly for half an hour, rain pouring out of nowhere on his way home, the lock of his apartment's door breaking for no reason, the kimchi jar refusing to open, his phone crashing on the ground — what is it, holy heavens?! 

Has he hurt someone unknowingly?

Not that he knows of! All he has been doing is fixing everything wrong with the fucking world the past damn weeks. He believes he deserves at least a little bit of luck to come his way, but what — he gets this?!

Jungkook closes his eyes, trying not to listen to the evil voices in his head. He has got to put himself together, gather his senses. Jimin will be here pretty soon and he doesn't need to deal with an exasperated Jungkook when expecting cuddles and smiles after a long day at work. 

With his newly found source of motivation Jungkook stands up, placing the phone on the counter with extra care (to a mocking degree), going back to preparing the dinner table. His grandmother – God bless her heart – refused to sent him back to Gidae without loading his bag with a ton of homemade dishes, some preservable dried food while others pre-prepared dough and meat that temper perfectly with a quick heat in the microwave. Jungkook is happy that for once since they've met, he can serve Jimin some delicious meal that is not take-out for god's sake.

Table set, house clean and cozy, delicious smells crisping the room, Jimin rings the bell.

Checking his reflection on the mirror one more time (damn you rebellious single hair strand), Jungkook approves his shirt-and-sweats combo as is and skips to the door. Leaned on the frame, greets his gorgeous blondie with a blinding grin, the little sparkles in his eyes twinkling when Jungkook flashes him a smile of equal toothiness. 

"Well, hello there," Jungkook melts into his half-open door with his face landing right in front of Jimin's, both of them a puddle of coos and woos.

"Well, hello yourself," Jimin dances his eyebrows, utterly suggestive.  He leans forward and gives Jungkook a short kiss, blushing when Jungkook's eyes don't leave his lips like he is asking are you kidding me? "Lemme in, I'm hungry," Jimin says instead, turning Jungkook's expression into a shocked slash amused one, then laughing for being a brat.

"Wow, this is the treatment we get from our boyfriends now. Cool," Jungkook opens the door in continuous nods as Jimin slips in, still laughing. 

"Keep your promises and I'll be nice," he takes his denim jacket off and hangs it on the coat rack behind the door, used to navigating himself around Jungkook's house by now. It's a pleasant sight, seeing Jimin become comfortable in a space that belongs to Jungkook. It's just... cute and heart-fluttering. "Cuddles," Jimin holds a finger up, striking a pose in front of Jungkook. "Massage, wine," the rest of his fingers roll out, a head tilt finalizing the deal. 

Jungkook smirks, circling Jimin without cutting eye contact and holding him by the back of his shoulders. "Consider my promises kept, Mr. Park," he whispers to Jimin's ear, voice low and mysterious (he's trying). "Shall we get started with dinner then?"

Jimin turns his head in the direction of Jungkook's face, cheeks dusted pink as he peers up at him through his eyelashes, biting back a smile like he can't give in that easily. Jungkook can't help but feel a little smug about it, especially when Jimin whispers a "yeah," and gives him another peck on the lips.

It could easily escalate if they weren't so heedless about making skinship with each other. Both of them are taking it easy though, appreciative of this light teasing dynamic that comes and goes whenever they feel playful. Jungkook's relationship with his last near-boyfriend was all about getting physical and exploring sex, so he wants to take it especially slow with Jimin — not in the sense that he'll stop plausible intimacy from finding correspondence but that he'll prioritize on the other aspects of dating. Enjoy being with someone, laughing with them, spending time and actually getting to know each other. 

Anyway, dinner.

Dinner is great. Jimin loves his grandmother's amazing cooking. Even though he is good cook himself, he mentions that there will always be something special about the food that's cooked by a loved one to him, and Jungkook agrees with it immensely. 

"Maybe that's why I love your cooking extra much," he comments, just absent-mindedly because it's true that he is a goner for Jimin's cooking, but Jimin stares at him with a sappy expression, forgetting to chew because he is suddenly emotional.

Jungkook laughs, blushing. 

"It's true," he shrugs, grabbing a piece of fish and marinated kimchi in his chopsticks and placing them on top of Jimin's bowl of rice. "You'll always be my number one cook."

"Jungoo-ah, I have food in my mouth. Don't make me cry," Jimin pouts, so cute that Jungkook can't help but tap his nose, telling him to continue eating as he takes a bite himself because he doesn't know how else to deal with all the heart flutters coming over him.

They don't bother with the dishes this time, opting for couch cuddles and wine like Jimin wanted. They talk about their days and Jungkook tells Jimin all about the menacing events that happened to him since the morning, while Jimin complains about an apparent mailbox problem that he's been dealing with for a month now. There is a certain peace that comes from sharing the simplest things with Jimin and listening to his random stories. Jimin doesn't have his walls around Jungkook anymore, he is open and relaxed, affectionate and playful. They have started becoming dependable to each other; not like an availability but a source of seeking, comfort and joy. It honestly makes Jungkook so excited about their future, though he knows he shouldn't think too far if he wants to enjoy each phase they go through for itself.

All's good and enjoyable — the night's real deal surges, however, when Jungkook is attempting to take a selfie of the two of them.

It starts with Jimin noticing that Jungkook's home screen is the picture they took when they were having ice creams on a dainty bridge before they started dating. He goes super red on the face, unable to stop smiling as he rubs his thumb on the screen and keeps asking Jungkook if he still has all the other photos. Jungkook hugs him by the side and kisses his hair, Jimin cuddling into him even further as they swipe through Jungkook's album specific to that day, laughing at the crackhead pictures while fondly smiling at the sweet ones.

They had something special even before they were dating. 

Which was the main reason Jungkook failed in containing his feelings towards Jimin. They were friends but... they acted more-than-friendly? Apparently Jimin was having the same issues, though thickhead Jungkook wouldn't figure it out until Jimin confessed to him out of the blue.

"Jungoo-ah," Jimin turns his head towards Jungkook, staring through his eyelashes. He's so beautiful that Jungkook's breath stutters a little, falling in love with him all over again. He doesn't think that he'll ever get used to the way Jimin makes him feel when his eyes are so close, when they hold a special affection Jungkook knows is reserved for himself. "I want to make us my home screen too," the blonde says, slowly smiling.

"Yeah?" Jungkook snickers, giddy inside.

"Yeah, but I don't want the ice cream ones," Jimin says. "Let's take our first selfie as boyfriends, and I'll put that."

Jungkook, the incurable slushy he is, feels his heart overflow with so much fondness that he is going to flip tables right now. Show him someone as adorable as Jimin in the world, there ain't!

In love with the idea (maybe even more than Jimin who proposed it), he opens the camera app and holds the phone in front of them, leaning his cheek next to Jimin's and staring at the camera. Jimin adjusts himself enthusiastically as well, showing a peace sign as he smiles. 

But then Jungkook doesn't take the picture.

"Hyung," he pouts. "This doesn't look like a couple selca... I mean I have pictures like this with my friends."

Jimin looks at him, contemplative. "You think so?"

Jungkook nods. 

They take a moment, trying to figure out a solution to this very important problem. Until Jimin finds himself being pulled in by the waist, Jungkook's eyes luring on his lips from a breaths distance that is dangerous enough to drown both in flusters. 

"Maybe if we're kissing in the selfie, it'd be obvious that we're... dating, you know," Jungkook rasps, leaning their foreheads together and moving his head left to right until their noses are nestled together. The blonde's breath stutters, eyes fluttering as he hums, parting his lips. 

"Good point."

Jungkook considers himself gone the moment their lips meet, at first a breathless long encounter, but soon enough Jimin's half-way in Jungkook's lap and Jungkook has an unyielding grip around his waist, making out hot and slow.

Everything flows sensually from there. Because as desperate as they might get, both of them seem to appreciate the moment rather than going in for that pleasure-seeking prophecy. Jimin has the bestest, plumpest, softest lips in the world and Jungkook takes his time to appreciate them. He hasn't kissed anyone like this before, never felt appreciation towards someone while kissing them. But Jimin is like that. He's a piece of art in Jungkook's eyes, and tastes like the sweetest wine in his tongue, and Jungkook will take his time showing him love the way he deserves.

Jimin is out of breath, holding unto Jungkook's bicep from the side he's being hugged, his other hand caressing Jungkook's cheek appreciatively every time their tongues brush. He likes taking occasional breaths and gapping his eyes once in a while, like he can't afford to be away from Jungkook's lips but he wants to see every second of it play out at the same time. 

Eventually, he rests his nose next to Jungkook's, whispering out his name. He is smiling lightly, chest rising and falling rhythmically onto Jungkook's. "The selfie," he says.

Jungkook tightens his fingers around Jimin's waist and tries to catch his lips again but Jimin twists his head, preventing himself from being kissed. Honestly, fuck the selfie. Jungkook wants to kiss his gorgeous boyfriend silly for all he knows right now, and when Jimin is biting his lip like that? 

"I know," he mutters, stealing a glance at Jimin's hazy eyes, the restless urge to drink him shooting through his veins all over again. 

Jimin is teasing him bad though, keeping his mouth at a distance. "That's not what it looks like from here."

"Hyung," Jungkook says exasperated, though this time he is half laughing because Jimin is having a lot of fun with his impatience. Jungkook's a hot mess, literal meaning of both words, squeezing Jimin's waist as a sign to cut it but he can clearly see that the older really wants the selfie taken. "I'll take it, I'm serious."

"You liar, you'll forget about it the moment we start kissing," Jimin whines, squeezing his eyes. Jungkook leans his forehead on Jimin's temple and laughs tiredly, feeling himself blush from being called out. Is this supposed to be a big deal? "Just give me the camera I'll take the picture," Jimin says in the end, making Jungkook hand it out even though that makes Jungkook look like a thirsty boi who can't think straight just from a little kissing. 

It's freaking embarrassing.

But Jimin has his eye set on a goal, and he is not walking back home without a selfie of theirs on his home screen.

"Now come here," he says with a newfound eager, bringing Jungkook to his face while holding the phone up with his free hand, thumb hovering over the round capturing button. Jungkook can't stop giggling about how silly Jimin is being, but he has to play along because Jimin is this close to scolding him if he doesn't. 

They start kissing again though it's a lot cuter this time round, trying not to twist their lips or use their tongues for the sake of a beautiful photo. Jungkook is about asking Jimin if he's going to take the damn picture when it happens.

The night's real deal.

It comes in the form of a text message notification, pinging loud in the room and awakening both men from their worlds. Jungkook would swipe it closed and they would go on, but the sender is too wrenching to do that. 

In fact, the sight is enough to drop Jungkook's heart on spot, bringing his thoughts to a blank.

Without a beat he grabs the phone from Jimin's hand to take a close look what he has just seen.

Holy fuck. 

What is going on?

He knows right on spot, that once he opens this text he'll not be able to step back, the past months of his life playing in slow motion in front of his eyes. He watches the stuffy basement at the Club's Building for the first time with inquisitive eyes, hears the fuzzy sound of chairs clanking and hands holding him back from leaving the room and then Jimin's photo being held in front of his eyes. He hears the echo of his breath when the screen goes black just as they are about infiltrate the system, the angry look in Yoongi's eyes when Jimin offers his deal. The anxiety he felt first time stepping into the crowd with the mascot costume, very similar to what he's feeling right now, that fear, rush, adrenaline, the realness of it all. Fog covers his eyes, flashbacks of distant shouts in the basketball field hitting him, and he almost tastes whipped cream in his mouth as he turns his head to see little kids slapping platefuls of it on Ulsan's fan supporters. Cups clink in the air then, twisted angles of his friend's faces coming in front of his eyes, the laughter and the joy. 

It all fades away.

"Jungkook," Jimin is calling from next to him. 

Jungkook blinks, trying to regain the focus in his eyes. He doesn't know whether he's looking at Jimin or himself, just that he can see his heart beating in front of his pupils.

He realizes he can't swallow when he tries to, cold sweat running through his body as he looks back at his phone, finger ghosting over the message notification.

Please, he prays internally, please let it not be what I'm thinking it is.

Jimin, whose presence Jungkook is very appreciative of right now squeezes his arm in support, and Jungkook finally clicks on it.

"Dear student, you have breached the confidentiality agreement between yourself and Gidae University by not revealing your identity at the Winter National University Games, as well as misusing your privacy against the university protocols. In order to protect your enrollment, you are mandated to report yourself to the directory within a week. Shall you refuse to comply, you will be considered under the Penalty Board of the Gidae University."

And just like that, Jungkook loses his breath.

This is not happening.

It's not.

"Hyung," he makes out shakily, tears forming on his throat. He doesn't know what to think, what to do. This is... this wasn't supposed to go this way. It was fucking prank, a little game, just a damn show! "Hyung, what am I supposed to now?" he looks at Jimin, the blonde's eyes unwavering from the message. "Jimin hyung," he begs, the plea in his voice awakening the blonde man. 

"It's not possible," Jimin shakes his head immediately, standing up. "Jungkookie there is no way that they could have found you," he circles the coffee table, hot on his heels. 

"What do you mean?"Jungkook's heart beats on his chest.

"I used multiple bot servers during the hack, they were supposed to annul themselves once the system is shut down," Jimin explains, frustrated. "There should be no way they can access your file."

Jungkook stares, trying to understand what Jimin is implying. He prays that there is still some hope to redeem himself of this mess that he brought on himself. "Are you sure they shut the system?"

Jimin pauses, a wave of recognition washing through his face. "I don't know," he murmurs, eyes meeting Jungkook's. "Why would they keep it Gguk? The selections are anonymous. That's the whole concept of the mascot tradition, nobody, not even the directory knows about the identity of the mascot until they reveal themselves at the end of the games."

Jimin's words sit in the air, a gateway into the a dark truth that isn't like any other they have known. It's that heavy reality that sinks after the Pied Piper stops playing its sweet alluring song, they both realize — maybe nothing was as it seemed.

"It was never anonymous," they breathe out at the same time. 

They have entered dangerous territory.

They had, so long ago, from what it seems. They had just never known. Trusting Gidae in the first place had been a mistake. How would they count on the anonymity of the system to begin with? 

"Hyung," Jungkook gasps suddenly, body tensing. "Then they must know that the system was hacked, since your bots prevented them from seeing who the winner was."

Jimin huffs an irritated laugh, twisting his head like he can't believe they'd go this far. He stops with his hands on his hips, eyes digging into Jungkook's. "Jungkook-ah. Do you know what would happen if you had revealed yourself after the mascot show?"

Jungkook swallows. Of course. This is Gidae they are talking about. "They would suspend me for hacking into the school's system."

There is nothing but deadly silence in the room, realizations hitting them like a train-wreck one after the other. If Jimin hadn't given Jungkook a reason to not reveal himself that night, Jungkook would be suffering the same fate him. They dodged a bullet. 

Jungkook sinks back to the couch, grasping the roots of his hair.

He can't believe what is happening to him. 

He can't believe that one possibility that have ignored has risen to haunt him. They ruled it out because they were blinded by the temptingness of the outcome. Everything was too good to be true. 

"Don't worry," Jimin speaks softly like he is attempting to ease off Jungkook. "They are using the bot servers to communicate with you, since your phone number was registered at the end of the line, but they still don't can't even see the number itself. They don't know your identity. They know nothing about you Jungkook."

If they knew anything about Jungkook, they wouldn't wait for him to turn himself in.

Just the thought of confessing his identity is enough to send a shiver down his spine. 

Jungkook's eyes flicker up sharply. "I'm not going to report myself," he says suddenly firm of himself, blood boiling at the thought of the message being a trap. Which probably is. There is no way Jungkook would trust Gidae to redeem him after the fall of their façade. All he has done is scam, why would they let Jungkook be?

"Of course you're not," Jimin shakes his head,  crouching in front of Jungkook and holding his hands. He doesn't even blink, tightly intertwining their fingers. "The moment you walk in that office and turn yourself in, you're getting a penalty."

Jungkook shifts forward, face landing right in front of Jimin's. "I know."

"They did it to me."

"I know."

"They won't hesitate to do it to you too."

Jimin is refusing to waver his gaze, trying to read through Jungkook's soul. They have never been in a situation where their bravery was tested, and it's reasonable that Jimin is afraid Jungkook will feel pressured and give in to the sugar-coating message. His worrying is understandable since he hasn't met the obstinate side of Jungkook yet. Jungkook's fighter spirit has only shone upon Jimin in forms of little light leaks, like when he worked his ass off for the mascot show, or when he stood persistently against his parents' divorce, or when he stuck by Jimin despite his past.

But light leaks was all there was. 

Jimin is yet to see Jungkook as a braveheart, so Jungkook will just have to show him.

He leans forward without a thought, capturing Jimin's lips in his own. Jimin inhales hugely through his nose, eyes shutting immediately and fingers tightening around Jungkook's. Jungkook nuzzles their faces together, moving his lips slowly in between Jimin's like his life depends on it. They kiss and kiss until a break is needed, and Jungkook uses to show his determination.

"I'm not coming clean," he whispers hot into Jimin's mouth, thumbs caressing the back of his hands assuringly. He wants Jimin to trust him, wants Jimin to know that he is not doing anything on his own without consulting him first. 

Jimin's breath stutters against Jungkook's face, the boys eyes flickering up as his motions slow down. The look Jungkook sees there is desperate, almost like the person in front of him is not the Jimin who has healed after three years, but the Jimin who is hurting because he didn't mean to ruin himself like this.

"I won't let them do it to you, Jungkook," his says softly, eyes shining with tears. His fingers are sweaty in Jungkook's, clutched there like he'll die if he lets go. Jungkook feels his bottom lip tremble, watching the pain unroll itself in his boyfriend's beautiful orbs. "I won't," Jimin shakes his head, buckling further until he has situated himself in between Jungkook's legs. He lets a couple tears slide through his cheeks, sniffling gently as he begs for Jungkook to stay wordlessly. 

"Jimin," Jungkook's voice cracks, sight a little blurry. He closes his eyes and pecks Jimin's lips, nuzzling his nose into the older man's face. He removes a hand from Jimin's and cups his cheek instead, thumb sliding back and forth on the plains of its wet surface. 

They have both fucked up.

Now it's not only Jimin who is going to suffer. They're two fucked up people, young and in love, and maybe pitifully so. 

Why, if they cared so much about each other, did they drag themselves into a mess? Was the adrenaline worth the destruction? Wasn't that the same mistake — ah no. No, shut up Jungkook, don't you dare going there, he tries telling himself, but there are so many thoughts circulating through his mind that he feels like he might go crazy. He has no excuses to make, no way to redeem himself of this massive hacking bullshit.

What will Jungkook's family think of him when he is shipped back to Seoul with a criminal record and a suspension? They trusted him so much, worked all their lives to provide for him, just so that he could become a good person. Jungkook didn't hesitate to crush those hopes so skillfully, so easily.

Maybe he didn't dream enough, didn't aim enough to fear staining his career. 

Maybe he is a stupid fuck, because he got fooled by the feeling of belonging he found in their little team, craved it too much, feel too deep for people that he forgot he was his own, needed a life of his own.

Maybe he didn't care. Or maybe, he cared about the wrong things.

"I hate them so much," Jimin speaks, silent but angry. "They made me pay for more than I deserved. They ended me, Jungkook. They took away my dreams," his voice stutters as small crying sounds escape, the breaking point for Jungkook. He brings his arms around Jimin and cradles him to his chest, the man easily seeking for him as he buries his face on Jungkook's neck and holds on tightly, the younger doing the same in search of comfort out of their horrified state.

Jimin's not crying, even though tears are forcing themselves out, but that's only because it makes him a loser. Because as much as he boasts about loving his life, Jimin doesn't love his life all that much. He just has to because he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he gave in to his regrets. It's pretty obvious that he didn't make the best decisions in his teenage years and it cost him a lot. A teen parent, high school graduate and a 'homeless' man — you could put it that way if you were to be brutally honest. Yes, Jungkook knows, even though Jimin hates Gidae University, he'd do anything to be able to graduate, to build a better life of his future. 

Of Byeong's future.

Jungkook tried to save him out of it, but ended up dragging himself into the pit of that same very future. Is this how he is going to end up as well?

He knows that Jimin should have been shattered when he found out that Jungkook was banned from the Student Body President elections, no matter how okay he claimed himself to be last night. Jungkook can feel that pain in his bones now, because he isn't that much different from Jimin now.

He should be crying with Jimin now, but he's rather pissed off to his core.

He can't just watch this happen to them.

He said he wasn't going to give in to Gidae University. They still don't know him and he isn't completely done for.

But realistically thinking, it's not going to be impossible for Gidae to find a better hacker than Jimin and crack those server bots down to bits of Jungkook's identity. Jimin said that he'd made multiple of them, and from the little that Jungkook's heard him talk about it, he has done a badass job at making them untraceable. 

But, but, but. 

You can never know.

Trusting that possibility would be making the same mistake as earlier: overlooking Gidae. Sitting and waiting for the doom to dawn would be the most idiotic thing to do.

Jungkook's mind is twinkling with not-so-mannerly ideas. 

He's not the type of person who comes out weak from a blow. He's the type to go mad. He'll top anything he's challenged with, being a good boy unquestioningly, but the baddest bitch in town too.

Impulsively, he pulls Jimin back from the hug, bringing the man to his face by the shoulders.

"Jimin hyung," he speaks, voice trickling with fatal quietness. Jimin comes noticing of it immediately as his expression changes, switching between Jungkook's orbs while he keeps his breaths hushed. "Remember the reason you gave me when I asked you why you wanted to make the mascot a Student Body President?"

Jimin smiles slowly, small. "Revenge."

Jungkook smiles back, nodding his head to a side tilt. "Do you still want it?"

It's only a beat before Jimin is laughing,  "Ah," he throws his head back, trying not to get excited. "Jungkook-ah, Jungkook-ah. Have I underestimated you?"

Jungkook snickers, passing him a playful eyebrow raise. It's been a while since he had seen this naughty side of Jimin's, he missed it a whole lot.

"I'm proving my point."

Jimin stares him down for a second. 

"How?"

Jungkook has a feeling Jimin is not talking about the point-proving anymore. Adrenaline rushes through his body as he points to the sheet of paper sitting on the coffee table with his eyes.

Jimin grabs and scans through. It's a list of the pledges Jungkook presented at the speech ceremony, the ridiculous promises they came up with just to get the students to laugh and elect him as the Student Body President. Jungkook had jotted them down, read them over and over again the night prior to his speech but simply forgot to throw the paper away after he was done.

"Jimin hyung," he lowers his voice a little, leaning in closer. Jimin peers up at him, biting his lip expectantly. He looks turned on and Jungkook's a sucker for it. "How about getting everything on that list done in real life?"

The blonde's eyes sparkle, his smile building the more he thinks about it. "Everything?"

Jungkook chuckles, hands finding Jimin's. "Everything."

In about a matter of a second Jimin climbs over Jungkook's lap, arms wrapping around his neck and forehead leaning on Jungkook's. "Does that mean we're going bad?" he whispers, making both of them laugh. 

"You look too excited about it," Jungkook runs his eyes over his face in a love-drunk fashion, rubbing up and down the sides of his boyfriend's small waist. They are blurring the lines between teasing and intentions right now, and neither of them seem to mind. Jimin is dependable under any circumstance: when things are good, when things are bad, when things are bout going down to shit, and Jungkook finds that last condition hot as hell, unable to even imagine all the crazy stuff they are about to pull off.

He refuses to learn his lesson if the methods of teaching are rigged.

If he were the only guilty party in this deal, he'd feel sorry for being a law-breaker. But Gidae has played equally dirty not towards him but a lot of people (so far only the tip of the iceberg has been seen), and as far as Jungkook's concerned, he is only playing by the book.

Now that is a valuable lesson learned.

"I've been dreaming of this in so long," Jimin laughs silently, hot breaths hitting Jungkook's lips doing nothing but distracting the younger. At this point, Jungkook doesn't think he can hear him speak at all, zoned out on the outline of his boyfriend's pillowy lips and the beautiful complexion of his skin. "But I would have never found the courage to do it all alone if–" 

"Jimin. I'm gonna kiss you for half an hour straight now," Jungkook cuts him off breathless, the blonde looking at him with a surprised, flushed expression, Sexual tension has crowded their space and there is no way to hold back anymore. 

When Jimin's back hits the sofa and Jungkook's kissing him like a hungry wolf for more than half an hour straight, their deal is officially sealed. 

It's on. 

War has begun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[A/N: Alright, so I thought this was the perfect place to stop! As I've announced on my notifs board, I need to take a month-long rest from the constant writing-updating loop that is my brain, since it's tiring me out lately. Starting today! I won't be gone for longer than a month since I absolutely love this fanfiction and promise to be back refreshed and ready to go, with maybe even faster updates. Idk. No promises for now. :) Hope you guys stick around by the time I'm back, love you my lovelies. <3

So, will Gidae be able to contain these badboyfriends, or is Jikook digging themselves a deeper grave? Will the thrill bring them closer, or will the stress of it all damage their relationship? 

I'm super excited hehe!]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

67.1K 6.3K 62
Love journey of Taekook. Cover by @taekook4562020
17.1K 523 48
"To think we started off just as total strangers" I suffer from a disorder, my life is a mess, everything is complicated, but he still loves me for m...
1.9M 65.6K 46
"They say when you love someone, you'll do anything in the world for them. Even break the rules of love, in some cases..." |ψ|Book 1: Purity || j.jun...
1.6K 44 20
Life where you are nothing and no one loves you is really a shit, but you have to live through it. But there will be always a person just for you.