OC BOOK ★彡

Autorstwa Euphonious-

My OCs for roleplays. (⌒▽⌒) Więcej

Akemi Kuchiki/ Suzuki [BLEACH]
Cesare 'Chérine' Zeppeli [JJBA PB]
Valerie Lacroix [JJBA SDC]
Serafina Abbacchio [JJBA VA]
Daria Brando [JJBA SO]
Asuka Kinoshita [SK8 The Infinity]
Yua Hirayama [Tokyo Ghoul]
Aiya Hiromi [Genshin Impact OC]
Daitan Vittori [BLEACH]
Meilin Chen [GANGSTA]
Kamari Mizuki [Jujutsu Kaisen]
Bruna Viviani [JJBA BATTLE TENDENCY]
Chiha Fueki [BLEACH]
Niyuki Totsuki [JUJUTSU KAISEN]
Lyra Crescentia [BLEACH]
Sumire Ziegler [JUJUTSU KAISEN OC]

Yuma Kaneshiro [BLEACH]

390 8 16
Autorstwa Euphonious-

Name: Yuma Kaneshiro

"Your resilience is lacking."

Species: Soul Reaper

Age: 300

Alias/Nickname: Kurona (黒奈) - Black apple tree

Personality: During Yuma's days as a Captain, she was outgoing and untroubled, having cared less of her responsibilities. After joining Aizen she became serious and less predictable and rather blank. Her eyes hold no sense of emotion in them any longer after witnessing the fall of the Visoreds in their Soul Reaper days. She maintains order when necessary and holds a stoic, firm expression. Of course, she'd gradually open up to those she trusts or deems close.

Likes: planning things out before going through with it, calligraphy, having time for herself, stars, quiet spaces
Dislikes: being unable to strategize, looked down upon, lecherous behavior, arrogance (with a few exceptions) and hates being unable to read someone's intentions

Love interest: Aizen Sosuke

Appearance/face claim: Utahime Iori, and Sagiri

Younger [Turn back the Pendulum Arc]:

Older: (with yellow eyes)

(She receives a scar during tybw across her face similar to Utahime's.)

Height: 5'5

MBTI: INTJ

Voice claim:

Theme:

Arrancar uniform: (art credit to zomgmeisinsane on Deviantart)
Media is to help visualize her uniform but there are some changes—
Yuma's arrancar uniform is a dress-like style that ends at her knees it's two openings/slits at the side with thigh high black socks underneath the uniform. The top half of her dress has a opening in the front of her chest to show her cleavage but normally keeps her uniform covered with a white cloak around her body. Additionally, she wears attachable sleeves and gloves and white knee-high boots with 2 inch heels.

TYBW uniform/ timeskip:

Backstory: Yuma was born the oldest of 7 siblings, 3 sisters and 4 brothers. Being the oldest of her family, she had the pressure of finding a husband as well and keeping the reputation and image of the Ichika clan clean. However, she was disowned by the time she became a young adult. As a young captain she was careless but strategic. To understand an opponents attacks, she'd let herself get injured first and find their weak point. After meeting Aizen however and the passing of her father, she began taking her role more seriously. Though due to being a female, she couldn't become  the head of her clan which got in the way of her plans. Both her sisters had married off into different clans and later died from a hollow attack. So she murdered off her brothers, her mother and youngest brother out on an errand. She deemed them dead by assassination and claimed the position of head of the Kaneshiro Clan. There was speculations going around of Yuma having an affair with Tokinada Tsunayashiro 1 year into becoming head of her clan. She left behind her clan after betraying Soul Society, abandoning her family name and changing her surname to 'Sakurasou.'

After Aizen was sealed, Yuma left Japan to avoid Soul Society's search to convict her as well, spending most of her time in Italy before being contacted by Urahara about the Quincies.

Ranking: At a captain's level of strength

Seat/squad: previous captain of squad 10 and stepped down before Isshin became captain

Shikai: Cease the sands of time, Jikan no shihai-sha

Yuma's Shikai stops time for a set limit and distance. To activate it, a ceremony is required. She spins her blade clockwise, mimicking the hand of a clock and the sound of a clock stopping is heard. In stopped time, she is able to move freely and about- her signature move being a quick motion of drawing her blade and slicing her opponents stomach- almost like a seppuku attempt. There are setbacks to this ability, she is only able to stop time for 7 seconds, and her enemy must be within 10 meters for the time stop to be effective. She doesn't always finish off her opponent when using it, she enjoys messing with them by simply pushing them back whenever they move to strike her.

Her Bankai however allows her to reverse time back 30 minutes, oftentimes using this to trick her opponents and to change the outcome of the battle.
Her bankai requires her to spin the sword counter clockwise, and is only effective if her opponent is within close proximity. For both her Shikai and bankai, a melody plays- if her opponent does not hear it, she cannot successfully stop or reverse time. With this in mind, Yuma is immobile- her body cannot move during this ability but she can write out different outcomes depending how much reiatsu is needed in exchange.
"Your duty is not done,"
Resurgence- Yuma has the ability to 'resurrect' an ally or enemy if she so chooses, but again, it drains her reiatsu. She can only do this once if not too much time has passed after their death.

Second Zanpakuto: Conceal, Kagemusha

Yuma's second zanpakuto is a darkness based sword. She gathers dark power and shadows into her blade which allows her to slash her opponents and makes her a melee fighter. She can form objects out of shadows but can also transfer through shadows and attack her opponents through this darkness much like Shunsui. Her blade can be used during any time of day, as long as there are shadows and dark spaces around. Once she takes possession of someone's shadow, she can make her opponent mirror any movements she makes.

TRIVIA:
- Yuma has at one point, worked with Urahara in developing the Hogyoku. She did not contribute to its making but created a replica based on what she's seen Urahara do. The given replica is seen to have more destructive and defensive abilities rather than focusing on the hogyoku's main purpose. When she was part of the Gotei 13, she was hoping to advance Soul Society's technology with what she referred to as gemstones, or the "Hoseki," but she's ruled out this idea upon joining Aizen.

- Yuma's secondary powers depend on the shadows around her. She chooses to take fragments of her shadows in order to attack or use her zanpakuto abilities, if she chooses to use a bigger body part such as her arm, her attacks become more effective. However, she cannot manipulate her shadow to the point it disappears. Once 40% of it is gone, her reiatsu decreases greatly. To avoid putting herself at risk, she uses the shadows created by the environment around her or occasionally, her opponents ones.
- Yuma is a distant relative of Isshin Kurosaki. Her father was a member of the Shiba clan and soon married her mother who was part of the Ichika Clan.
-Yuma (悠真)- Symbolizes her calm nature, she pursues a strong sense of justice in her youth and follows Aizen after turn back the pendulum arc. Her calm truth is her means to convince Aizen to abandon his pursuit to becoming soul king as she did not believe he would succeed.
-Sakurasou (桜草) - Her surname came from the flower Primula, which in Japan, symbolizes desire and long lasting love. Despite her betrayal to Aizen, she loved him deeply. She knew her pleas for him to stop his plans fell on deaf ears, but she still kept trying until the very end.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
23.8K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
98.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad