High》ziall

By -mullingaar

Zayn's always getting high . Niall's always getting hurt . first book in the trilogy © all rights reserved... More

High.00
High.01
High.02
High.03
High.04
High.05
High.06
High.07
High.08
High.09
High.10
High.00
High.11
High.12
High.13
High.14
High.00
High.15
High.16
High.17
High.00
High.18
High.19
High.20
High.22
High.23
High.24
High.25
High.26
High.00
High.27
High.28
e p i l o g u e
S E Q U E L

High.21

7.3K 362 240
By -mullingaar

Haha once again i really appreciate comments last chapter i got 60 something votes and only 15 comments .. If you can vote you can comment so please do it motivates me (:

-

A few weeks had passed already , and Niall was surprised .
He was surprised by how good Zayn's been treating him lately , how Josh wouldn't talk to him even at school , and how Greg had been basically shunning him .

After doing his morning routine and getting dressed in a cream sweater , black jeans , and black booties he jogged down the stairs he was good at pretending to be happy .

" Why're you so smiley ?" His mum asked Greg as they sat by the dinner table where they just so happened to be eating breakfast at , at this point .

" So I'm not allowed to be happy now ? What're you the smile police ?" Greg defended grabbing the milk from the refrigerator and returning back to his seat .

" You're glowing ." She commented and he shrugged even though he knew exactly why .

" He got laid ." Bobby guessed Irish accent very apparent .

" Bobby !" Maura hit him lightly on the arm and he laughed .
" It's true , he's a man there's no need to ignore it ."

" He's still my baby boy and I don't appreciate you speaking of him that way !" She whined and he held back his laughter.

" Fine , I'm sorry sweetheart ." He said kissing he forehead .

" Dad why do you always do that ?" Greg asked

" Do what ?"

" Let mum win the argument when you're obviously right ." He answered catching Maura's attention in a scowl .

" Well , son you live to learn that losing an argument with someone you love is way easier than losing them ."
Bobby answered simply leaning over to kiss his wife .

" Ew ! Get a room ." Niall muttered .

" Well then , Mr.mute that's the first thing you've said all morning ." Bobby laughed ruffling his sons hair .

" Listen , today your dad an I are going on an anniversary dinner and we may not be back until late around 11 or 12 so behave your selves and absolutely positively ---"

" no parties ." Greg and Niall both groaned in unison and Maura smiled at how well she had her kids trained .

•***********•

Zayn and Niall were seated at the lunch table , when Niall told him he had to use the bathroom .
Niall ran out the cafeteria and into the bathroom letting all the disgusting hostages he had in his body .

" You okay ,there ?" He heard an unrecognizable voice say .

" Im fine ." He said coming out the stall switching his portable mouth wash around his mouth to see a curly haired boy who smiled widely at him .

Niall spit it out his mouth and returned the smile at the boy .
" I'm new here .." The boy smiled holding out his hand for Niall to shake .

" That's an odd name , but I like it ." Niall smiled ," I'm Niall James horan , but people leave out the James and Horan part when they say my name ." He shook Harrys hand .

" You're adorable-- but seriously my name is Harry." he friendly smiled fixing his curly hair in the mirror .

They both walked out the bathroom and Niall was scared when they bumped into Louis simply because he and Zayn haven't talked since the whole coming out the closet ordeal . He doesn't know how Louis feels and he's afraid he might take all his anger out on him.

Niall was expecting Louis to call him a mean name , or glare at him but instead he oddly just kept staring at Harry .

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Harry rolled his eyes continuing to walk away with Niall leaving Louis befuddled on what even just had happened .

Harrys never been the time to throw himself at guys , Louis' never been the type to chase guys . He's never even been the type to like guys at all , he is in fact straight although while looking at Harry something clicked . His attitude , and willingness to play hard to get only intrigued Louis more.

" What was that ?" Niall asked Harry as they walked to the art room by this point Niall was done with the cafeteria .

"I don't know , but he's cute."

" He doesn't like boys ." Niall giggled as they reached the art room and sat down and Harry gave him a strange look .

" We'll see about that ." Harry laughed flipping his hair to one side .

" That's so cool , how do you do that ?" Niall clapped .

" I don't know , I just do it ." Harry shrugged and Niall was still confused but he just dropped it picking up the paint brush .

Harry watched him as his tongue stuck out his mouth and concentration . Harry didn't even know what Niall was painting but he loved the simplicity of the beauty that comes from people when they're hardly doing anything. That's why he's a photographer .

" It's done !" Niall smiled turning the painting around and Harry smiled when he saw it was him .

" It's so cool !" He hugged Niall and took the painting away .

" You can keep it , since it's you ." Niall told him and Harry nodded .

" Harry ?" Niall called on the boy causing him to look up and hum in response .

" My boyfriend is waiting for me so I should get going ."

" Oh , alright . Do you have a phone ?" Harry asked Niall pulling out his own and Niall nodded .

" You should put your number in , I like you Niall you're different than all these other kids here , I'd much rather be friends with you ." Harry told him handing Niall the phone and he obliged big smile on his face .

Before this Josh was the only person who wanted to actually get up know him and be friends with him over anyone else .

" I'll see you around ." Niall smiled leaving the art room .

Walking down the hallway he saw Zayn .
" Ni , I've been looking everyone for you ." Zayn told him kissing the top of his forehead .

" Oh , I was just in the art room with my friend ."

" Who ?"

" Harry .. He's new here and he has curly hair ." He smiled and Zayn nodded .

"Tonight , I'm taking you to the movies alright ?"

" Okay ." Niall agreed leaning up to kiss his boyfriend on the lips .

After school Niall dropped Zayn off since they weren't going to the movies until late.

Him and Greg barely spoke anymore , it was strange for Niall since they were basically bestfriends and for the most part told each other everything.

When it reached around 8 o'clock it was time for the date with Zayn so he decided to get dressed .
He put on a college sweater , regular slim fit blue jeans , and sneakers . He wasn't going to get too dressed up because they never do when they go to a movie theatre .

When Zayn texted him and told him he was outside he knocked on Greg's door .

" What ?" Greg said opening his room door .

" I'm going to he movies with Zayn , okay ? He's outside now."

"Okay , whatever ."

Niall nodded walking away from the door and down the stairs shaking off what just happened because he knew if he was to dwell on it , he would have an awful night .

Once he reached inside Zayn's car , he put on his seatbelt and kissed Zayn on his lips .

" We're going to have an amazing night alright ?" Zayn smiled kissing the back of Niall's hand .

They ended up going to see No Good Deed , a movie Zayn's been dying to see since forever and he always picks the movies since Niall doesn't pay attention to the previews that come on during commercial breaks .

Zayn led him to the seats in the back holding onto his hand .
" Why are we sitting all the way back here Zaynie ?"

"Way easier to kiss you without people bitching ." Zayn laughed .

They hardly even were paying attention to the movie , they were mainly talking and probably too loud since people were complaining .

" Oh , and Zaynie I got a b+ on my test today ." Niall said excitedly .

" Shut the fuck up !" A man yelled from infront of them both and Niall felt like he was going to cry , he really hates being yelled at and Zayn saw that .

" What is your problem ?" Zayn asked the man standing up from the seat and the stranger mimicked Zayn's actions .

" I wasn't talking to you , maybe if you can keep that retards mouth shut we could all enjoy the movie ." The man claimed and just like that Zayn punched him in the face .

Security came through and the next thing Zayn knew he was getting carried out the theatre and thrown out the door .

" Sir , stop trying to come back in you're out of here !" One the the security guards said pushing Zayn back once more.

"Then get my fucking boyfriend!" Zayn yelled and as of on cue Niall came out of the building .

Zayn grabbed onto his hand and moved them away from the door .
"Sorry , I ruined the date."

" No ,angel you didn't ruin it everything's fine I promise." Zayn told him pressing a kiss to his lips .

"Can we go to my house , I really don't want to he here anymore ." Niall asked and Zayn grabbed onto his hand as they walked back to Zayn's car.

When they got to Niall's house Zayn leaned over to grab the side of his cheek .
" Tonight was not ruined I still got to be with you so that's always good , Yeah ?"

" Yeah .." Niall convinced himself to smile .

" Come inside with me , my mummy and dad aren't home and we can watch a movie in my room instead of downstairs or with the door open ." Niall said and Zayn agreed getting out the car to open the door for Niall .

He locked the car behind them and unlocked the house door using the key underneath the mat .

"You want something to drink?" He asked and Zayn shook his head no .

He dipped his head into Niall's neck and placed a gentle kiss there .

Zayn's POV

I wasn't trying to have sex with Niall , not at all . I'm just trying to distract him is all but it doesn't seem to be working.

" Zaynie , c'mon we can go watch the movie now on Netflix."

I sighed and followed him up the stairs and to his room .
He used the remote control to his Xbox to click on the Netflix icon and waited for it to load .

I grabbed into the side of his face and kissed his lips twice causing him to giggle . His laugh had to be my favourite thing in the whole world .

"Wait , Zaynie what's that sound ?" He asked .

" What ? There's nothing baby I don't hear anything."

" I do .. It sounds like , like that sound that you make all the time when we do that thing in my bed , right ?"

" No , sweetheart I think you're hearing things . You're being silly ."

" Come here ." He told me hopping off his bed and I followed him into the hallway and he gasped .

" Its coming from here ." He reached for the door handle and I grabbed his arm .

" Babe , stop ." He pulled his arm back and opened the door.

As I thought it was Josh and Greg .

--------------

Yay or nay?

So this was longer than the last updates have been , next chapter is going to be insane oh my gosh

I hope you enjoyed this

Bye baes x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.9K 30
Niall has had a tough life, after some family complications in freshman year - he had to leave his home in Mullingar Ireland to move to England. Luck...
13.2K 629 21
Niall never liked Zayn. He was a jerk and the fact that Louis and Zayn got along so well annoyed Niall. However it takes one night for Niall to disc...
167K 8K 21
"It's like...like you and Niall are broulmates." "We're what?" "Broulmates. You know, bros that are in love with each other. Bros and soulmates." "...
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...