HOT AND COLD (SNAPEXREADER)

Par The_Black_Spy

A love/hate relationship between Snape and Y/N. But can you really trust what you read? [EDITING 03/23/23] Plus

1: Very Odd
2: Family Businesses
3: First meeting
4: Potions? Yuck.
5: Detention
6: Draught of Living Death
7: D'Dark figure
8: The Quidditch
9: The Philosophers Stone
10: Diary
11: Lockhart
12: A Gut
13: Obliviate
14: Scenario
15: Flipped
16: Beautiful Thing
17: Yellow Light
18: The Girl
19: Family Traditions
20: The Unexpected
21: Janus Thickey Ward
22: Bladder
23: Black
24: Boggart
25: 394
26: Obnubilate Figure
27: Scabbers
28: Mysterious Book
29: Hogsmeade
30: Truth and the Lie
31: Quidditch World Cup
32: Trelawney's word
34: Letter of Smith
35: Y/N Astor
36: Swear to me
37: The Unbreakable Vow
38: The Order Of The Phoenix
39: Wish Lists
40: Love, Y/N S.
41: The Epilogue
1: Very Odd [REVISED]
2: Family Businesses [REVISED]
3: First Meeting [REVISED]
4: Potions? Yuck. [REVISED]
5: Detention [REVISED]
6: Draught of Living Death [REVISED]
7: D'Dark figure [REVISED]
8: The Quidditch [REVISED]
9: The Philosophers Stone [REVISED]
10: Diary [REVISED]

33: The Age Line

3.5K 121 76
Par The_Black_Spy

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Headmaster... Im begging you. She needed to know the truth or else she might do some careless things! You know what else she can do! Besides, you do not tell me a thing!"

"Severus, you need to trust me... For now, you should keep an eye on the girl... She can remember her memories anytime and it won't be good... Base on what you have read on her diary, it means her memories are slowly coming back... Oh, and dont worry about her magic... I told Moody to scout her..."

"What if she loathed me after all this years?" Dumbledore look up, startled. The old man is surprised to hear the bitter man's voice full of remorse and sorrows. It's been years since he have seen Severus Snape being thorn apart, ever since the day that Lily Potter died.

Albus face smoothen. "Do you really think that way Severus? It's only you who can identify Y/N. If I recall correctly, it's only you that can read through her in and out."

***

Y/N POV:

“I’m still with the plan. The only trouble was, I don’t intend to drink the aging potion…” The twins shoot their both eyes at me.

What?” Well, they already took a sip of the potion and they are just waiting for me to take a sip too. I shrugged at them and chuckled.

Fred sigh and scratch his hair. “Darn it fine. We’ll do it this morning. Alright? No one’s gonna back out or they’re gonna run naked on the corridors!”

“Yes! Dumbledore thought we couldn’t outsmart him? Ha!” I couldn’t help but to laugh at them. Of course I wanted the potion to work but I guess Professor Dumbledore already took care of everything so that no one with the age of sixteen or below could enter.

“Just a second Y/N… If you’re not drinking then we wouldn’t split the galleons in four! Of course Lee Jordan is the other one– “

Tsk. Don’t worry. I do not have it in mind.” I pouted my lips at them.

“Okay okay. Don’t need to be mad! So, why the hell are we still standing here? Let’s go!” with that, they hook their arms around my neck and dragged me towards the great hall.

When we arrive, we see a lot of students circling around the goblet. “Morning Mione!” I shouted at Hermione and she went to hug me really tight.

“Morning Y/N. I see that you're still with them, what are you guys planning to do?” I just wink at Hermione as I join Fred, George and Lee Jordan who’s boasting at the other students.

“Ready?” Fred said, quivering with excitement. “C’mon, then — I’ll go first —”

The twins head first, I smiled at them and I am about to clap my hands when the twins got hurled out of the line. I wince as I watch them groaning in pain as their butt landed on the floor and them gaining long white beards.

The hall burst into laughter. “Y/N. Come on! Go!” George shouted, laughing at their craziness... Oh bugger. I almost forgot.

My hands went to my pocket to grab the little parchment with my name on it. Shite… My hands are shaking. “Go on Y/N! You promised or you'll gonna run naked on the hallway!” and with that, I decided to ignore all of the students at the hall and look at the trio.

Hermione is looking at me worriedly while the two just nodded their head proudly at me. I muster up all of the courage I have and walk inside the age line. Everyone went still, waiting for the next unforeseen event.

I shut my eyes very tight, waiting for my arse to bolt out of the way and to land painfully on the ground. I didn't notice that I'm clutching the parchment in my hand very hard because of nervousness.

After a few seconds... nothing happened! My eyes went wide. “I–It worked! Bloody hell!” I look around me and they’re clapping their hands. George and Fred immediately come at me, looking at me with unbelievable eyes.

“This is bollocks! What did you do?”

“I did not do anything! I told you I didn’t drink the potion!”

“Maybe there’s a mistake! Look at us!” they argued until the hall went silent.

We did not know that Dumbledore is already inside, of course with Snape and Professor McGonagall.

I quietly went out of the age line as I see Snape throwing daggers at my direction, specifically at me. I'm sure I'm doomed judging from the look he's giving me. Oh no...

He harshly walks his way as the students parted away to avoid being bumped into.

He look down at me with a pursed lip. “Follow me.” I look at the twins and they just shrugged, then at Dumbledore who only nods his head and to the trio who look at me cluelessly.

I lower my head and silently follow him. What the hell? As if I defy a very sacred rule? Why is he mad?

Come to think of it, what if I threw the parchment inside the goblet? Will it accept my name or will I be thrown ten feet away like Fred and George? Will I grow long white beards like them?

I got woke up from my slipping consciousness when Snape sternly slam the door of his office and motion me to come inside.

I watch him walk like it's nothing normal. Ugh. This sucks. I have to hate him! But why this heart of mine is fluttering whenever I see his face? It doesn't matter wether he's mad or upset! He still look amazingly handsome and not to mention his hooked nose, his sharp jawline and very thin lips—

"L/N... I'm asking you a question..." He growled like a scary lion. Even when he's about to eat me he still sounds very sexy—

"C—Come again Professor?" I swallowed hard. Man, I'm being pressed under pressure, and not to mention my stupid pumping heart.

"Why are you trying to put your name in the goblet? Perhaps the trouble you just cause aren't enough to wind up the whole wizarding world? I see... The influence that Potter brought you are contending to surpass his. How quaint."

I look down on the ground and fidget with my cold shaking fingers. What does he know? I felt myself tearing up but I tried to hold it back, still looking on the ground. If only he wasn't mean...

"Oh I did not know you are mute."

I bit my quivering lips and finally look at him. Ugh I can't do this. Just looking at him is enough to make me whimper.

"I—I... Well... I know that it's impossible for me to put my name in the goblet! Im only fourteen! It doesn't make any sense! Also, can you please stop accusing people?"

He slowly stride his way to clutch his hand on my front robes. I wince and brace myself for the incoming attack when his door slammed opened, revealing Professor Moody.

Snape quickly back away, startled, and Moody's normal eye is on Snape while his weird eyes rolled and focus at me.

"Did I just interrupt something?" Moody gnarled. I darted my eyes on the floor.

"Snape bothering you L/N?" I look at him to abnegate the accusations but he put his heavy hands around my shoulder and drag me away from Snape's office.

"You don't need anything from L/N Snape? Then, if you excuse us..."

***

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Are you crying back there L/N?"

"N—No... I was just...—" Y/N didn't really like Moody at all. She's glad that he intervene earlier but something is really off about him. Professor Moody is also the one who noticed that L/N have a fever on their first class because of the bad weather on their arrival at the castle. Plus, Mad Eye Moody is the one Y/N look up to when she's a child... only to find out that he's willingly teaching the unforgivable curses to anyone available.

"So do you really plan to enter the tournament?"

"N—No... I did it out of fun... I never wanted to join the tournament."

"I heard from Lupin. He even said that I should expect a lot from you." Moody stop on his tract to look at her.

L/N cheeks redden. "He is tutoring me with my freetime..."

"See you in my office after classes, I have a lot to talk to you about but then, this tournament is wrecking our time... I'll be at the hall..." with that Moody left her standing there.

She look behind to find Snape standing from a far and looking at her with the most unusual way she can remember.

With one last glance on the girl, Snape turn around and walk towards his office. L/N unknowingly followed her potion master... She doesn't know why, but her guts pushed her to do so.

"I apologize earlier..." L/N blinked at him.

"P—Pardon?" She stuttered, couldn't comprehend the situation. Professor Severus Snape, Head Of Slytherin house, apologizing?

"I guess apologizing wasn't enough for you to understand." Without any warning, Snape grab her wrist as he harshly pull the girl towards him. He tightly wrap his arms around her, feeling her warmth spread like a wild fire to his body.

L/N become hard as a statue on the floor, staring blankly on the air. The stern man stared at her, examining her face, still embracing her.

"I—I—Professor— have a lot of paperworks. seeyoutomorrow." Y/N didn't dare to look at him as she hurriedly run away from Snape.

She wasn't interested to know about the champions so she headed towards the Slytherin Common Room and to her dismay, someone was inside.

"Hey what's wrong?" BFF/N noticed her stunned face as she enter the common room.

"What to do BFF/N?"

"What happened? Did you get in trouble?" they sat on one of comfortable couches as L/N bit her lips.

"Slap me."

"What?"

"Just slap me." with that, Smith hit her face very hard that L/N arse bolted up from the couch.

"Bloody hell BFF/N!" Y/N shrieked, glaring at her friend.

"What? You told me to slap you."

"Ugh... Not that hard..." The girl murmured, massaging her cheeks.

"So what's the deal? I can tell a lot from your face... Perhaps you and that Potter boy is going out? Oh, maybe Malfoy?" Smith wiggle her eyebrows, lips smirking and eyes narrowing at L/N.

"W—Well... Hehe... Errr... Professor Snape apologized to me and..."

"And what Y/N? Come on don't let me hanging here. Did you two..." Y/N face flushed, heart beat increasing and hands watering at the moment.

"It's not like that! Wellheembracedmeandidontknowwhatitmeans!" She shrieked and speak so fast that even her, doesn't know what she just blurted.

"Oh wow. Easy there woman. I wish I could understand animal language." L/N glared at her friend.

"I said that he hugged me and I don't have any clue why! Do you have any idea what it means? Does it means h—he... Well... Likes me? He's not a clingy person is he?"

When Smith is about to answer a large group of Slytherins suddenly barge inside. "Potter is absolutely a cheat! How can they have a four champions? Does it make any sense at all?"A six year ridiculously said.

"Maybe he lacks spotlight last year so Harry Potter must have thought this year is his chance to be back on the stage." another student blubber.

L/N eyes went wide and she jolted up from the couch, sprinting towards the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Y/N! Where are you going!?" Smith yelled from behind.

The girl hurried her way out of the common room to speak to Potter but her track got stopped by none other than the head of Slytherin house.

"It's true. Potter is one of the champions..." L/N look up and her soul left her body at the sight. Is she dreaming? Is this a dream all along? Why the snarky bastard looking down softly at her?

***

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

103K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
302K 7.5K 101
Its your 6th year at Hogwarts and being a silent Slytherin isn't the best combination, you kept your head down and attempted to go under the radar, t...
1.3K 39 17
Two teens with broken pasts, what's the worse that can happen? Severus Snape and y/n y/l/n form a bond over cigarettes and alcohol, it's all unicorns...
5.1K 181 31
Y/N is a shy, and brilliant student of Hogwarts, but she is hiding a huge secret from all who think they know her She is told to keep her eye on a ce...