Drunken Accident [boyxboy]

By acidcandyflxss

What happens when you suddenly wake up one morning with an arrogant little jack as your one night stand? Well... More

Drunken Accident [boyxboy]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

4.9K 183 40
By acidcandyflxss

Song of the chapter : Katy Perry - Peacock

Max >>>>>>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I woke up groggily, still tired from last night’s events. I stretched out my hand to the table next to my bed to retrieve my phone. I checked the time. 10.30 am. I sighed and considered whether to go back to sleep or not. I didn’t have work today, so I could go back to sleep. But coffee exists, so no. I won’t go back to sleep.

  My phone buzzed as I got up from my bed. I scratched my head as I retrieved it from the table. Who could that be, messaging me this early? I looked at the text. I rolled my eyes as I saw that it was from Christian. Not in annoyance, but in amusement.

  Christian : Good morning babe J <3 hope you dreamt about me J  

  I rolled my eyes again, this time in annoyance. He just assumed that I dreamt about him last night. What a jerk. A handsome jerk, but a jerk none the less. I smiled as I responded.

  Me : Hey J I didn’t dream of you though. I dreamt of donuts.

  I walked to the kitchen, ready for my cup of coffee. If coffee was a religion, I would be a priest by now. Maybe I should start one…

  Christian : Aww, now you’re saying that donuts are better that me?

  I laughed out loud as I poured my instant coffee in my mug, causing it to spill over.

  Me : By miles

  I shook my head and proceeded to drinking my coffee. I went to the TV and switched it on. I flicked through the channels until I came to a stop at SpongeBob. I stared at the TV with wide eyes as I settled down on the couch. The last time I watched SpongeBob was when I was a kid. I missed it so much sometimes, but I never found the time to watch TV.

  I snuggled up on the couch and watched the marathon for two hours. It was hilarious. I should definitely make more time for it in my life, like two hours of SpongeBob daily. Maybe three…

  Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up went to it, expecting it to be Ash. I opened the door and saw Christian standing there, smiling, in jeans and a jacket. I almost gasped at the sight because I’ve never seen him so… casual.

  “Uhm, hey. I wasn’t expecting you,” I told him. His eyes went down to my crotch. He looked back up to my face, smirking.

  “I can see that,” he said.

  I looked down at my crotch and saw that I was only in my boxers. I blushed immediately, and concealed my crotch with my hands. Why didn’t I see that before? Gosh, I’m so stupid.

  “Come in, Christian,” I said inviting him in. He got in and closed the door behind him as I went to my bedroom. I picked out a pair of sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. I walked out of my bedroom and saw Christian in the living room, glancing around.

  “Nice place,” he said to me when he saw me walk in. I shrugged.

  “Nah, it nothing really,” I said. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

  “Let’s go,” he said. I looked at him confusedly.

  “Go where?” I asked.

  “Anywhere. I told you last night that I’d make it up to you. Now let’s go,” he beckoned, grinning.

  “Fine, just let me get a change of clothes,” I whined, walking to my bedroom. I wondered where he was taking me. You don’t just come into a person’s apartment and tell them that you’re going out. That’s just absurd. I took out a pair of brown chinos and Nikes but kept the grey t-shirt.

  “Okay, let’s go to this whimsical faraway land that you so desperately want to whisk me away to,” I said patronizingly as I went back to the living room. Christian only grinned and took my hand, leading me to the door. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys and my phone. I quickly locked the door, his hand still in mine. He led me to his car which was parked on the street. I got in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers’ seat.

  “So, how did the morning meeting go?” I asked him once he drove to wherever he went.

  “It was tedious. Unnecessary, really,” he told me.

  “So why did you go?”

  “Had to. Or the boss would get angry.”

  “But he also had to see that it wasn’t worth the time though.”

  “He thinks that everything he does is worth the time, even though sometimes it’s not.”

  I looked ahead in silence as he drove. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence. I switched on the radio and some pop music played through the speakers. He chuckled as he looked at me.

  “What?” I asked him.

  “Oh. Nothing,” he said. I rolled my eyes about to ask him again, when a familiar song started playing. It was Peacock by Katy Perry. How appropriate.

  I raised the volume and turned to him. I started singing along to him (terribly, I might add).

I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock, cock
Your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock
I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock, cock
Your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock

Word on the street, you got somethin' to show me, me
Magical, colorful, Mr. Mystery, ee
I'm intrigued, for a peek, heard it's fascinating
Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath

What's up your sleeve
Such a tease
Wanna see the show
In 3D, a movie
Heard it's beautiful

Be the judge
And my girls gonna take a vote

Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath

He started blushing profusely when he heard what I was saying. He had an amused and embarrassed look on his face as he stared right ahead.

Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
Don't be a chicken boy, stop acting like a bitch
I'm a peace out if you don't give me the pay off
Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath
Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
What you're waiting for, it's time for you to show it off
Don't be a shy kinda guy I'll bet it's beautiful
Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath

I sang until the song was done. By then he was as red as a tomato. I laughed at him hysterically and he started laughing along.

  “You should’ve seen your face, man. You looked like you were gonna crash the car any moment,” I teased. He turned to me and punched me on the shoulder.

  “I probably would’ve, you jerk,” he said.

  I grinned and turned back to my normal position. He stopped the car.

  “We’re here,” he said. I looked around. We were in Central Park. I came here sometimes with Ash. But I always thought it was too boring. Well, maybe it won’t be this time with Christian.

  “Come on, let’s go,” he said, unlocking the door and walking out. I walked out with him and we took a stroll near the pond. We weren’t holding hands or anything. Not because I didn’t want to, but because it wasn’t really necessary. It wasn’t a casual stroll. In the daytime. Save the romantic ones for the night time.

  We walked along and I saw some ducks. They were quite cute in an ugly way. I wasn’t really a duck lover, more like a penguin and polar bear lover. Polar bears are just so cute with their very thick white cuddly fur and they just walk around the snow, owning this bitch. Sometimes I wish was one.

  “Hey, look at you,” I said to Christian in a playful manner and pointed to a duck. He laughed at that, I grinned triumphantly.

  “Oh, so I’m a duck now,” he asked amusingly. I shrugged and smiled at him.

  “Ducks are cute in their own way, you know,” I said. He scoffed.

  “Said by no one ever,” he retorted animatedly. Now it was my turn to scoff.

  “I’m a nobody?” I asked dramatically. He rolled my eyes and came closer to me.

  “You’re everything to me,” he said huskily. He leaned down to me and captured my lips in his. We kissed, but it was quick. Not hasty, but quick. I blushed immediately.

  We walked in silence until we came to an ice cream truck. It was cute and it looked like the ones you could find in the fifties. We came closer to it and I saw the logo. I chuckled as I realised that I designed this logo not too long ago. It looked cool, to be honest. How humble of me.

  “Christian, let’s get some ice cream,” I suggested, turning to him. He looked at me brightly.

  “Okay,” he said. We walked to the ice cream truck and Christian stepped in in front of me.

  “Hey, I can order for myself you know,” I said while pouting. He rolled his eyes.

  “Babe, what flavour do you want?” he asked.

  “Strawberry!” I said ecstatically. He rolled his eyes again.

  “That’s girlie, you know,” he retorted. I scowled.

  “Your face is girlie. Besides, I’m not gonna change my mind,” I said matter of fact.

  He turned to the cashier. “One strawberry and one cookie batter ice cream please,” he ordered and paid. He received them and we sat on the park bench. I immediately devoured my cup of ice cream. Oh my gosh, it tasted so good. Better than sex, even.

  Christian chuckled as he watched me, amusement flaring in his eyes.

  “What?” I asked him. It sounded innocent.

  “Uhm, you got ice cream on you face,” he said, pointing on the spot where it was. I tried wiping it, but I missed it several times.

  “Here, let me help you,” he said, leaning towards me. He moved until he had his face close to mine. He then proceeded to lick the ice cream off my face.

  “EEEEWWWWW!” I screamed while wiping my face. Christian doubled over in laughter.

  “Perv,” I said, still wiping my face. He started calming down from his laughing fit and turned to look at me, still smiling.

  “So, what do you think about last night,” he asked me curiously. I shrugged.

  “I don’t know, cool,” I said nonchalantly. He stared at me incredulously.

  “Cool?” he asked dumbfoundedly. I chuckled.

  “Christian, it was the best night of my entire life. It was magical, and I will never forget it,” I drawled sarcastically. He smirked.

  “What did you think?” I asked him.

  “I think it was best night this entire year,” he said intently, looking at me in the eye. I rolled mine.

  “NO need to get all Disney princess-y on me,” I said. He smirked more, I that was even possible.

  “But it’s true, and the best part was the kiss,” he said. I chuckled.

  “So, maybe I am a good kisser. Better than you,” I said. He scoffed.

  “Well, I’m the best kisser I know. Ask all the boys and girls I’ve ever kissed.”

  “I oppose that. You can’t even kiss to save your dog’s life.”

  “Wanna bet?”

  He leaned down again and kissed me. This time, it was longer, more passionate. His lips were moving against mine before he bit my lower lip, asking for entrance. I complied, and our tongues met in my mouth. He was a bit dominant, and I put up a fight. But I gave in.

  We stopped kissing, slowly pulling back. I met his eyes and I felt my face go red immediately. I cowered on his chest, hiding my face.

  “I love it when you blush,” he said. That only made me blush more. “And you were right. You are the best kisser I’ve encountered.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N

Please vote and leave comments. :)

xx

Damien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...