The Wolf I'm With (LGBT-BOYxB...

By bittersalt

More

The wolf I'm with
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14

chapter 15

13.1K 489 74
By bittersalt

EPILOGUE

(Patrick’s POV)

“Save yourself…”

“Stay alive!”

“Fight for our kind.”

“I love you, son.”

I bolt up from my sleep as the chains in my neck, feet, and hands made noise with the sudden movement. It was the same voice in my dreams, the last melody of the tone of my family. I look around me. As usual, it was the same; I am in a room – formally, the alphas room.

The last time I had gone out of this room, was the time the master of those filthy scum made a speech of how they won the battle, slapping the fact that we lost in our fight, that most of the family I knew were long gone.

That night was horrible. When we got out of the house, the warlocks were already winning. The entire pack fought them, and we lost.

We were no match with their spells. Each warlock has their own staff with green lights illuminating the end of each orb. It was amazing – for a museum display.

I can clearly remember the event that night. The way the warlocks cast spells with their staffs and create lightning, or any sorts of elements, they even resurrect the dead and used them to fight against us. We were many than them, but they were clearly a lot stronger than us.

They killed a lot of us, including Marcus, Jake, some of the children, and dad. I remember how raged I was when they killed my father in front of me.  I felt tears well up on my eyes as I remember that time.

I don’t even know where my mother is. They captured the remaining members of my pack and made us prisoner. It’s been two months. Yet, I don’t have any news about my family. My captor made me stay forever in this room. She never lets me out, and the window is covered with some sort of magic – blocking its way out. Even punching it, it was no use.

I stayed in my position. I was naked, and the cold chains sends shiver up in my spine.

In a few minutes, I heard the sound of my captors’ heels. It was clicking loudly outside the room. I prepared myself for another agony, it was always the same. Her staff, making electricity, or fire, or ice, she even makes it as a whip.

The door opens slowly, making every moment slow. I dreaded it. I hate to admit it, but I am scared, how am I going to be strong, when I know deep inside me that there won’t be any chance for us to be free, that there is a hope that someday, someone will save us.

“Get dress.” She ordered as she nears me. I didn’t move a muscle.  I just stared at her, hating her for everything she has done.

She rolls her eyes as she sees me just sitting.

“Patrick, just get dress.” She says, now in a smoother tone. This is also the same as usual. Always putting on a show of how sorry she was for everything that has happened. If she really is sorry, why not let us go? Why not help us get what we deserve?

Suddenly, a new person came in. I’ve never seen her before. She was blond, with those emotionless blue eyes, she was petite, but clearly, she was also powerful. I can feel her dark aura surrounding her.

“Elisa, I want him as my prisoner.” The girl said. It wasn’t a pleading statement, it was an order. Elisa bowed her head down and agreed to the girl. Behind Elisa’s hair that covered half her face, she was clearly glaring at the ground.

“Will I take her to your room, master Dakota?” Elisa murmured.

“No need. I can take care of him.” The girl – Dakota said with a mischievous smirk curling in her lips. She took a small stick out of pocket. It was just like the other staffs, except, smaller and the orb is red, it should be called a wand, it doesn’t qualify to be a staff.

She pointed her wand at me, and in just a sudden jerk of it, we were at a different place. It took me off guard. I didn’t know they could teleport. I look at my surrounding and realized that it was my room, my old room. Now, it looks like hell, all sorts of books about witchcraft were piled in my shelf, there were so many new things which I don’t recognize where placed in my desk. It was so new in just 2 months.

I look at my side and glance at the sitting blond girl. She was staring at me intently as she smiles.

“What’s your name?” She asks. I didn’t answer her. Instead, I stared at her blankly. She was still smiling as I did that.

“Boy, there are so many things in this world that you don’t know. Comes with that, is that you don’t know what I can do to your mate.” My heart cringes at her words. I glare at her and stand up.

“Don’t you ----“ I screamed, but she cut me off.

“Then answer my question.” She said pass through clench teeth. “What is your name?”  She spit each word carefully as if she was talking to someone who doesn’t understand her.

I sigh and decided to answer her. I don’t want Sterl to be in danger, especially when I’m not there to protect him. Wait, she’s bluffing. She doesn’t know where Sterl is. I snort at my realization and she scowls at me.

“What’s so funny?” She asks.

“Please, you don’t know where my mate is. I don’t even have an idea where my mate went.” I said and rolled my eyes at her. She did the same to me, rolling her eyes and massaging her temporal.

“You do really not know what I can do.” She murmured, which made me stop. It was true. I don’t know what she can do.

“Patrick.”  I say in surrender. She nodded and took a collar out from her back pocket. It was a brown, thread-like collar. She walk near me and placed the collar in my neck after she took the chains off.

“That collar will not let you transform into your wolf, if ever you will try, it will only choke you to death. That collar will also serve as your tracker; I will know where you are… Now, get dressed, it’s time for you to work.”

When I got out of the house, it was the first time in two months that I have seen real light, and smell fresh air, and feel real soil. I never realized how much has changed in our surrounding. Every corner, you could see guards, they also have their own staff as they watch my fellow wolfs work at their crops. Some of the pack members were washing clothes, and some were cooking a big pot at the center of the place.

There was just one thing that is common to all of them; the silver collar that they were wearing. It was a small silver, but enough to irritate their skin and avoid them from shifting.

A few saw me and the way their eyes shine with anticipation, they were filled with hopes. Yet, those hopes are something I can’t fulfill, especially now, that I don’t know how to fight them.

“Go into the woods and gather as many woods as you can. And don’t worry; you won’t be able to run away from me. That collar will always bring you back, and no one can remove that except me.” Dakota said behind me. She gave me a small push and I hesitantly made my way to the woods, I glance at my side and saw one familiar person – mom.

I wanted to run up to her and hug her, but the way those two men glare at me told me otherwise. I smiled at my mom as she smiles back.

That was a relief to see my mom. At least, I know that she is alive.

It was sunset and the forest was dim already, but it was no problem because I can still see clearly. Just a few more woods, I can go back to see mom already, if lucky, I would be able to talk to her. I missed her so much.

I glance around the familiar place and listened to the running water in the river. I placed the woods and walk towards the sound. If there was anything that hasn’t changed, it was this rock, the big rock beside the river, the rock where I considered special.

An unfamiliar scent hits my nose and I glance where the smell was coming from. I look up at the tall dark tree and stared at the eyes of someone. Those shining red eyes stared back at me for a moment before it vanishes quickly, even before I could blink. I ran and tried to follow the owner of those red eyes, but I was magically pulled back to the opposite direction I was running to, it was pulling me towards the house.

I scoop the woods and trotted directly at the house I call prison. The whole way back, I kept on thinking about those red eyes I saw. It was unnatural and screamed danger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The book 2 is titled The Wolf I'm With: Shedding Of Blood (LGBT - Slash)  :)) Enjoy, guys! I'm gonna update, at last. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 192 29
26.9K 713 12
Read to find out.
423 1 33
BoyxBoy
886K 35.6K 27