𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 | 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘢

By lextopias

THE HELP - prince zuko in exchange for hana's family's safety she boarded prince zuko's ship vowing to help f... More

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥
𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙕𝙪𝙠𝙤'𝙨 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘖𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦
𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘢 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘦
𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘪
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘚𝘶𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥

981 46 5
By lextopias

{imprisoned}

for days zuko wouldn't let hana train or even return to her normal routine. he stated that she could get herself hurt, which hana did not approve of. she knew how to take care of herself. she did not need some hormonal boy telling her what she could or could not do.

she grew angry with the prince. she even pleaded with him to let her return to her life and even iroh sided with her. "zuko come on! this is bullshit! i'm not a helpless baby! i can take care of myself. why won't you get that through your thick head," she flung her hands in the air.

"no! you're going to hurt yourself! i'm not going to deal with your injured ass because you're stubborn. so no, hana, you cannot train!"

many arguments like this took place. this left everyone more on edge than they usually would be, they were left terrified that one of the two teens would explode in their face.

one day, enough was enough. hana walked out of the dining hall and went for the main deck. after talking with aimi she decided she was going to put an end to this matter and she was going to reign on top.

she watched as zuko trained and stared him down. soon zuko lost to the person he was dueling with. "i'll duel with you," she called out.

"i do not believe this is a good idea, hana," iroh looked towards her.

she waved her hand, "nonsense if this is what will let me continue my normal activities, i'll do it."

zuko looked at her, clearly thinking, "fine, if i win you're out another week and if you win i'll let you go back to your normal activities."

"you've got yourself a deal, prince," she paused." you can even use your bending."

both iroh and zuko were shocked by the girl's arrogance. she was confident in her abilities even after an injury.

"alright," zuko smiled, "you're on."

the two of them waited in their respected spots until they got the 'okay". they waited for a few moments taking deep breaths and relaxing.

"you may start!" iroh called.

they circled each other for a few moments until zuko decided to strike. he blasted fire at the girl and she was able to dodge the attack. they circled each other for another moment until zuko struck again.

this time she dropped to the ground and went for his legs. she used hers to sweep his out beneath him. maybe it was a dirty play, but she couldn't bend and she didn't have any weapons on her.

he fell to the ground and groaned, she got up, ran towards him and jumped on top of him, pinning him to the floor.

"that's not fair!" he exclaimed.

"in a real fight, there are no rules, prince zuko. i even let you have your bending. i suggest you work on your stance," she tapped his cheek a few times before getting off of him.

iroh began clapping for the girl, "very good hana! you are right, he does have to work on his stance," he smiled.

"thank you, iroh," she bowed. "i'm glad we are done with this fighting stuff. maybe i could help him with his stance," she had a smirk on.

"screw you!" zuko grumbled holding his side.

"you're only mad because i won! you'll get over it," her and iroh laughed at his expense.

he shot her the middle finger and she gasped loudly, "prince zuko! how could you?" she raised a hand to her head.

hana and iroh began to laugh hysterically and zuko just rolled his eyes at the sight of them. he cracked a small smile at their antics.

lexi speaks;
yuh so basically there was nothing in this episode either so we had to wing it🧍‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 51
Arlington and her pet dog, Peanut, miraculously end up in the World of Avatar in search for her mother. Through her journey she meets a certain Ban...
820 14 7
In a world where the Yingyin suppresses bending abilities, Katara, the last waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe, is unexpectedly betrothed to Pri...
865K 23.5K 130
Elua's purpose has always been to protect and help her brother, Avatar Aang, keep balance to the world. One night, her brother runs away from home. S...
621K 15.7K 20
Iroh takes in the Ba Sing Se's army general's daughter after the death of her father. She replaces the child he has lost. She is raised in the Fire N...