DUSK; Cedric Diggory

By fruitoms2

when a girl from Ilvermorny accidentally sends a picture to a flustered boy in Hufflepuff. a social medic x r... More

-----
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 34

12.9K 378 226
By fruitoms2

The second Cedric, Luca—followed by the two dogs, got to Ophelia, they engulfed her in a warm embrace, taking her by surprise. But honestly, what did she expect from a soft Hufflepuff boy and a...Luca?

"What were you thinking?" Cedric muffled against her hair. "And Luca, mate, she's my girlfriend, and I would like to be able to kiss her without you there hugging her, thank you very much."

Luca let go of Ophelia, his hands raising in surrender. "Chill, loverboy. Can't a guy hug his friend around here?" 

"Cedric," Ophelia whispered in between kisses, putting a finger to his mouth. "I'm ok."

"I know—but, seriously, you have no idea how worried I was last night—I..."

"Merlin!" Luca gasped. Merlin wagged his tail, licking him on the cheek at the sound of his name. "Damn Fee, there's some nasty scratches on your legs."

Ophelia had changed into her cotton shorts, the only thing she had not packed yet. The whomping willow had ripped through the mesh in her thin leggings, leaving a few large strikes across her bare skin.

"Oh yeah," Ophelia glanced down nonchalantly. Seeing the worried look on Cedric's face as he scanned her body for more injuries, she added. "They don't hurt, you can stop worrying."

"How can I stop worrying?" Cedric sighed, pulling her to sit on his lap on the grass. "Please don't disappear on me like that ever again..."

Ophelia wrapped her arms around him, pressing a kiss on the corner of his lips reassuringly. 

"So what happened?" Luca sighed. "You can kiss and have sex or whatever you do later."

"Aww, you made him blush!" Ophelia cooed, chuckling at Cedric's signature red face. "Well, I can't really say—a lot of it is Harry's business."

"That's ok, we won't force you to tell us anything."

"Well, I can leave out all the details and stuff about Harry, I suppose." Ophelia sighed. "Basically, Harry texted me to hang out at Hagrid's—I thought it would be fun, but it ended up being depressing as shit because the hippogriff was getting executed. And then Ron's rat started going crazy so we ended up at the Whomping Willow, and it's branches just swung back and forth—hence these marks." Ophelia decided to leave out the details, especially about the invisibility cloak and the knot in the trunk. "Some shit happened, saw Sirius Black—"

"SIRIUS BLACK?" Cedric gasped like he was getting all the gossip—which he was, technically. 

"Yes, Sirius Black. Keep up, will you?" Ophelia teased and continued. "We got all freaked out, obviously, since we thought he was a mass murderer and all—"

"What do you mean, you thought he was?" it was Luca's time to interrupt her.

"He's innocent, and let's just say that I want to kill all rats now." Ophelia rolled her eyes at the dramatic gasps and confused looks from the two boys. "I can't explain a lot, but just trust me, he is. Then some more shit went down and the dementors placed around the castle found us in the forbidden forest..."

"DEMENTORS?!" 

"Yeah," Ophelia shrugged like it was nothing, but her stomach skipped a beat—not in a good way—when the no faced creatures flashed in her mind. "Everyone fainted—I got a little peck—chill out Ced, I don't fancy another one of those from a dementor—more insane confidential stuff—and here we are!"

"Damn," Luca breathed, and even though Ophelia had left out the most important—and exciting, she had to admit, parts, he was still trying to wrap his mind around all that. "Potter and his friends really do know how to get themselves in major trouble at the end of the year."

"Yeah, and now he's roped Ophelia into it!" Cedric grumbled protectively. "You could've died!"

"Ced, I'm glad I was there with Harry—I would probably be freaking out more than you if I heard about everything that went down last night. And I'm here, aren't I? Alive with only a few harmless bruises and scratches." Ophelia smiled, running her hands through his messy hair.

Luca looked at the couple, who were absolutely whipped by each other and at Merlin and Coco, who were playing with each other with a stick. "Ah, the lovely feeling of being alone on a fine summer day."

The trio, and the dogs, of course, spent the last day of being a fifth year by the lake, blasting loud music and swimming in the lake, and Ophelia was more than content with her life at Hogwarts, despite all the crazy.

Conversation with: LITTLE BRO

LITTLE BRO
Lupin is leaving
resigned

OPHELIA
WHAT?!
WHY?

LITTLE BRO
Snape let it slip that he was a werewolf at breakfast

OPHELIA
IF HE WASN'T A PROFESSOR

LITTLE BRO
psh
like that would stop you

OPHELIA
true,
i think it's just that I'm a good person

LITTLE BRO
well
you didn't finish the sentence
and I'm not sure if I want to hear it either

OPHELIA
that greasy monkey
now I understand why Sirius despised him

LITTLE BRO
I know
i tried to convince him to stay
but he had already made up his mind

OPHELIA
that sucks
i really liked Lupin
best DADA teacher I've had

LITTLE BRO
agreed :(

OPHELIA
where is he
can I come say bye?

LITTLE BRO
he left on a carriage when I went to visit him
he told me to say goodbye to you

OPHELIA
aww
i have a feeling we'll see him soon :)

LITTLE BRO
me too
I can't believe Pettigrew got away
now Sirius is on the run and I have to go back to the
DURSLEYS

OPHELIA
well
they look
nice?

LITTLE BRO
horrible horrible

OPHELIA
you can always come stay with me!
my family would be more than welcoming

LITTLE BRO
the Dursley's wouldn't let me 
Oh yeah
i wanted to ask if you were going to the World Cup
The Weasley's got tickets for me
I am so excited

OPHELIA
YOU ARE
YES
Cedric
is the best boyfriend ever

LITTLE BRO
can't wait!
The Dursleys might try to take away my phone
they always do :(

OPHELIA
boo
I'll write letters, hopefully they'll get to you

LITTLE BRO
I hope so too
have a fun summer!

OPHELIA
YOU TOO
as much fun as you can get
see you at the world cup i already miss you:(

third year is finally over! I can't wait to start writing goblet of fire and the triwizard tournament is going to be so fun. Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 94 14
Orphaned and thirsty for revenge for the murder of your parents at the ends of your first love and childhood sweetheart, Draco Malfoy, you leave your...
158K 3.7K 29
this is just a social media story during the marauders era, pretty light hearted in which calliope hill finds herself in unlikely places with her lo...
9.7K 393 30
" alexithymia " -the inability to express your feelings ferret boy is typing... blood traitor is typing... in which, Hogwarts have wifi and all...
1.8K 35 13
" 𝗡𝗼! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲! 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵�...