Chapter 35

Conversation with: Fred and George

Gred
dearest Ophelia

Forge
how are you this fine summer?

Ophelia
hello my favorite weasleys
don't tell Ron

Forge
we wouldn't dare

Ophelia
so what's up?

Gred
well
on this fine summer day

Forge
we were wondering

Gred
if

Forge
you wanted to

Gred
come with us tomorrow

Ophelia
bruh
spit it out

Forge
to pick up the Harry Potter

Gred
from his awful family's house!

Forge
for the Quidditch World Cup

Ophelia
oo yes
you boys must already have a prank idea
for the dursleys...

Forge
this is precisely why

Gred
ur our favourite American!

Forge
we've been working on joke products
the whole summer

Gred
when can you floo over?

Ophelia
anytime
give me a few hours to pack up my stuff

Forge
perfecto

Gred
see you soon!

Her parents already knew that she had plans to meet up with her friends for the Quidditch World Cup, so when she asked to floo to the Weasley's a day early, her parents didn't mind much. After knowing that the twins have been producing their own joke products, she couldn't wait to test them out—she had a few ideas of her own too.

"The Burrow!" Ophelia said loud and clear as she released the floo powder, her trunk in her other hand. The familiar green mist surrounded her and in a few blinks of an eye, she had arrived at the Weasley's house.

This was the first time she had ever been to the Burrow, and the first thing she noticed about it was how high up the roof was. Although it was somewhat crooked and creaky, she found herself really liking the homey feel of it.

"Ophelia!" came Fred and George's voices. "What a pleasant surprise to see you here!"

"Aw," Ophelia pulled them both to a hug. "I missed you both so much!"

"C'mon," Fred said, picking up her trunk for her like a true gentleman. "You'll be staying in our room."

Spotting the teasing smirk on the redhead, she played along. "Lead the way!"

Instead of taking the turn up to their rooms, the twins dropped her trunk off at Ginny's, where Hermione was staying too. "We didn't fancy the idea of pretty boy diggory going all protective puppy on us."

"Protective puppy?"

"Yeah, don't think we haven't noticed when he gets all territorial and cuddly when he sees you with us." George added.

Ophelia blushed. She was visiting America the whole summer, and although it had only been two months without Cedric, she missed him dearly and every day face time calls was not enough. "Well, I think it's cute."