2nd chances are always better...

By UrielGonzalez574503

Toad Skywalker was a pawn of his former peerage until he was betrayed by them. One night Issei found him on t... More

being in a new peerage, attending school and dragon talk.
battle with a stray devil, the fire dragon emperor's test of strength.
meeting the student counsel, getting familiars.
Meeting the phoenix, helping Rias.
redemption, no longer arrogant.
meeting and courting the cute exorcists.
the death of Kokabiel, more girls for the harem.
the best wedding in the underworld. (filler)
return of the former devil leader.

Meeting them, a second chance at life.

2.6K 22 3
By UrielGonzalez574503

Toad was lying on the ground fatally wounded and to near death. His former peerage betrayed him and left him for dead. He was about to die until his body was discovered by the red dragon emperor.

Issei: is that a person?

He ran to the body and checked to see if he has a pulse.

Issei: good, he's still alive. But I'd better take him to Rias so she can heal him.

As he took Toad to the ORC, Issei was stopped by Asia.

Asia: hey Issei! So who's that?
Issei: not sure. But he's been gravely injured so I'm taking him to Rias so she can heal him.
Rias: Issei. Who is that you brought?
Issei: don't know. But please heal him Rias. He's about to die!
Rias: I'll do what I can.
????: in the meantime, I will explain his situation.
Rias: was that his sacred gear?
????: greetings Rias Gremory. I am Igneel, the flame dragon emperor, the twin brother of Ddraig.
Issei: hold on, you're Ddraig's brother?
Ddraig: brother? It's been quite some time since I last saw you.
Igneel: that it has. Now on with the explanation. Toad was once in a part of a peerage led by Natsu Dragneel. But unfortunately he was betrayed by them even by the woman he once loved, a knight named Erza Scarlet.
Issei: and let me guess, she cheated on him?
Igneel: yes, by one of the other pawns named Jellal.

When the ORC heard that, Issei and Kiba was furious while the girls were on the verge of tears.

Issei: *enraged* how dare they? When I find them, I'll kill them! He doesn't deserve to be treated like that!
Kiba: so what's his name?
Igneel: my partner's name is Toad Skywalker.
Issei: Rias give him 4 of my pawn pieces and make him a part of our peerage.
Rias: good idea Issei. Besides, I can't just leave him behind. He deserves a better life and we'll give it to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 927 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...