The Maid (Corrupted Love #1)...

By erotictufa

__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. N... More

01 | The Maid
02 | The Maid
𝟢𝟥 | The Maid
𝟢𝟦 | The Maid
𝟢𝟧 | The Maid
𝟢𝟨 | The Maid
𝟢𝟩 | The Maid
𝟢𝟪 | The Maid
𝟢𝟫 | The Maid
𝟣𝟢 | The Maid
𝟣𝟣 | The Maid
𝟣𝟤 | The Maid
𝟣𝟥 | The Maid
𝟣𝟦 | The Maid
𝟣𝟧 | The Maid
𝟣𝟨 | The Maid
𝟣𝟩 | The Maid
𝟣𝟫 | The Mafia
𝟤𝟢 | The Maid
𝟤𝟣 | The Maid
𝟤𝟤 | The Maid
𝟤𝟥 | The Maid
𝟤𝟦 | The Maid
𝟤𝟧 | The Maid
𝟤𝟨 | The Maid
𝟤𝟩 | The Maid
𝟤𝟪 | The Maid
Part 𝟤 ||𝟣| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟤| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟦| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟧| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟩| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟪| The Maid
SPECIAL CHAPTER || THE MAID
Your opinion matters

𝟣𝟪 | The Maid

328K 10.2K 7.3K
By erotictufa

"Good night Bella. You sure you don't want me to do that?" Sara asked.

"I can do that. Don't worry. Go to bed," Bella smiled as she started to do her work again.

After cleaning the counter, Bella arranged the food on the tray. Lucifer wanted to have dinner in his room and because no one was allowed on that floor except for Sara and Bella, she decided to take the dinner to Mr. LaRasso.

Walking up the stairs carefully, Bella made her way towards his room. She never entered the room before and for some reason she became nervous before knocking the door slightly. She knocked the door and waited for his response which she never got. Waiting for a few more minutes, Bella turned the door knob and found it unlocked. She peeked her head into the room to see any sign of Mr. LaRasso but the room was dark except for the lamp was on beside the king sized bed.

She slowly pushed the door open and walked in. Walking towards the bedside table, she put the tray on it. She could hear the shower running which made her realise Mr. LaRasso was inside the bathroom. The whole room was filled with Mr. LaRasso's strong cologne which was striking. Bella blindly searched for the switch before turning on the lights.

Adjusting to the site of the room, her eyes widened at the beauty of it. The whole room had a dark aura. The room was much bigger than her room and held the site of authority,just like Mr. LaRasso. Everything in there was luxurious. It was truly a gigantic room with dark huge curtains that helped blocking out the sunlight. The king sized bed was against a huge wall which had two gigantic and gorgeous paintings behind it.

She found herself staring at those two paintings with amusement in her eyes. Words couldn't describe how beautiful they were. If she thought the paintings all around this mansion were beautiful, then these two were definitely the most beautiful ones she had ever seen.

"What are you doing here?"

A deep husky voice from behind made her flinch as she quickly turned around. Her breathe hitched in her throat as she saw the man standing in front of her. Mr. LaRasso just came out of the shower wrapping a white towel loosely around his waist that clearly showed his V-line and perfect abs. She gulped as her eyes travelled up and down his mascular glory. She could see the water still dropping from his wet hair and few drops over his perfect abs. Her eyes followed his movements in the room. She saw him showing his most beautiful yet devilish smirk when he caught her staring at him.

She quickly looked away feeling embarrassed of her stupid behavior. But it wasn't even her fault. She knew it was totally Mr. LaRasso's fault who stood there in just a towel with all his mascular glory looking like a Greek God,making it harder for her to look away.

"Do I look sexy?" His husky voice echoed in the room as she saw him smirking mischievously.

Letting out a sigh, she shook her head in exasperation and looked down.

"I just came here for your d-dinner," she found herself stuttering out of nervousness.

"For dinner? Like you are my dinner?" He chuckled low as he folded his arms against his mascular chest. He knew she was nervous yet he decided to play with his little kitten.

"N-no! I mean I came here with your dinner," she quickly corrected herself. All she wanted to do was slap herself for acting stupid.

She looked up when she saw a movement from Mr. LaRasso. He walked towards the door before locking it from inside. Her eyes widened and she could hear her heart beating faster than before. The atmosphere of the room became hot as he started to take slow steps towards her. His eyes filled with lust and mischievousness as he looked her up and down. She wanted to deny the fact that he was the most beautiful and handsome man to her eyes.

Within a second, Mr. LaRasso stood right in front of her. She found herself frozen in her spot as her body went cold and numb. His eyes were calm and arrogant, filled with full confidence.

His hand moved up to her waist,pulling her closer to him. Her trembling hands landed on his naked chest at the impact. She could feel the warmth radiating from his body that made her knees go week. She couldn't take her eyes away from the blue orbs that pulled her like magnet.

He wrapped his one hand around her tiny waist as the other one came up to touch her skin. His fingers slightly traced her cheekbone before travelling down to her plump lips. His eyes landed from her eyes to lips that was screaming for his attention. The way he was craving to taste her lips again.

Lucifer leaned more into her before the reality hit her mind.

"Mr. LaRasso-" she opened her mouth.

"Lucifer!" He growled low near her face, his eyes never leaving her lips.

"Please- this isn't right," her voice trembled at the close proximity.

"Sshhh.. no one cares," Lucifer's hot breath hitting her neck. He placed his face into the crook of her neck as his lips slowly tracing down to her collarbone.

"No please Mr. LaRasso- w-we shouldn't ahh.." she gasped as he took the skin of her sweet spot between his teeth.

"Don't open your mouth. I won't be responsible for what I would do to you if you open your sweet mouth again." Her eyes widened at the warning in his voice that was filled with lust. His lips traced over her neck like feather, leaving her wanting for more of his touch. She leaned more into his touch and she hated herself for that.

She heard his low chuckle in her neck that didn't help her situation at all.

"If you want me, all you need to do is ask," Lucifer said in full confidence and arrogance but not in a rude tone. It was as if he knew she wanted him, he just needed her confirmation.

"N-no! No it isn't-" she managed to say as she wanted to deny him but a part of her still wanted his lips to touch her skin again.

"You want me, Princess. I see that in your eyes. You want my touch,don't you?" He asked huskily, his Italian accent lingered in his tone. "Tell me princess, do you feel tingles down there when I touch you?" He whispered, his eyes still fixed on her eyes. She felt heat creep up to her neck and cheeks realizing that he didn't lie at all.

His hand travelled down following the curves of her body, slightly touching her breast.

"Lucifer-" she didn't know how his name came out of her mouth and she was too messed up to even think about it.

Lucifer stopped his moves as he closed his eyes before letting out a deep sigh. He never imagined his name would sound this amazing from her mouth. He was dying to hear that.

Before she could understand anything, he landed his lips on hers. The impact was so strong that she couldn't even push him away. A part of her wanted to push him and slap him. But another part of her wanted his lips on hers badly. She stood frozen as he hungrily took her lips.

"Kiss me Bella!" He growled low before attacking her lips again.

She let her heart lead her again. Soon she found herself kissing him back though she couldn't keep up with his speed. Her hands traveled up from his naked chest to behind his neck as she gripped his hair in her fingers before slightly pulling them. He groaned low as his tongue grazed her lips for entrance.

Bella was new to this. She had never let any man touch her like this. Before she could understand, she felt him gripping her ass before giving it a light squeeze that made her grasp. Lucifer didn't miss the chance as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. His tongue explored every single part inside her mouth as his hands pulled her closer to his naked chest. Bella tried to match with his pace as they both fought for dominance.

His hands slowly traveled up inside her skirt, grazing her inner thighs torturously slow. Bella leaned in more to feel his touch as he smirked between the kiss.

They both pulled away as they both ran out of oxygen. Her breath hitched when she felt his one finger lightly grazed up and down her clit from over her panties. Her eyes widened when she realized what she was doing. She felt euphoric also didn't want to feel that at the same time. It felt so wrong yet so right.

"W-what is happening to me?" She whispered. His eyes widened at her words.

He sighed as he kept his eyes fixed on her.
He knew from her reaction that she had never been touched before.

"Have anyone ever touched you down there princess?" He asked as his thumb grazed up her clit slowly over her panties. She gasped as she felt her breath getting heavier. She felt beads of sweat in her neck.

"I don't like repeating princess!" His voice sounded rough but for some reason him calling her princess made her feel so special.

"No!" She managed to whisper.

His lips tilted up at the thought of her innocent body. They stared at each other with their eyes holding lust, desire, a mixture of many emotions, excitement.

Piercing blue orbs intensely staring at the dull brown ones, as she waited for his next moves.

_____________

Let your imagines run wild!

Please share this book if you like.

•••••

Please check out my another MAFIA ROMANCE BOOK STEPHEN

I hope you will like that one too.

V O T E
C O M M E N T
F O L L O W

Your appreciation matters to me a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 84.3K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...
38.2K 439 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...
867K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
372K 6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...