Destiny [D.H.]

By TheQuietHufflepuff

Eliana Hart comes from a long line of born werewolves. But... Two of her best friends, Scott McCall and Stile... More

Playlist and Aesthetics
Prophecy
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Epilogue

38

2.9K 83 2
By TheQuietHufflepuff

Eliana's POV:

Scott, Stiles and I were still in the woods.

I held onto a tree for support and Stiles glanced at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I lied.

"No, you're not. What's wrong? Is it Derek? You said he was in trouble."

"Serious trouble." I paused, sniffing the air.

"What?"

Something caught my eye and I pointed to it.

Stiles and I found reconnected with Scott and Stiles said, "Ella and I think we found something."

"So did I," Scott replied, showing us what he'd found.

"It's a coyote den."

"Werecoyote."

Stiles walked further into the den. "You two see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo."

Scott frowned. "We shouldn't be in here."

"What do you mean? Ella, why are you looking so worried?"

I shook my head. "She isn't going to want to return to this place. We invaded her home. Our scent will be everywhere."

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?"

"I don't know," Scott and I admitted.

"Can you two track her now? You two think you got her scent?"

"Maybe," Scott replied. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." He sighed.

"The door's still open."

"If Ella and I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."

"And more in my dad's and Ella's."

We met back up with the sheriff and my dad.

"You're sure it was her?" Sheriff asked.

"I looked her right in the eyes," Scott answered. "And they glowed just like mine."

"It makes sense, Dad."

Dad frowned. "But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged creature, right?"

"Well, okay," I said. "Though, see, that's the point we haven't exactly figured out yet."

Scott looked between everyone. "Okay, but if it was a full moon and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened."

"Horrible things could have happened," Stiles emphasized. "Ripping, shredding, tearing things."

"Which is probably what caused the accident," I reasoned.

"Think about it, Dad, Officer Hart, all right. They're driving, Malia starts to change, she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies."

"Except for Malia," Scott said.

"She blames herself, all right, goes off running into the woods and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote."

"That makes sense," Sheriff stated with a sigh. "In a Chinese folktale. Boys, Eliana, this is this is insane. Eric and I need this kept quiet. The three of you, not a word. We don't want anyone hearing about this. We especially don't want Mr. Tate hearing about this." I started zoning, seeing Lucille in front of me. "Scott? Eliana? Scott! Eliana!"

"Sorry," Scott apologized. "What did you say?"

I stepped back, panicked as Lucille stepped towards me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed.

"No! Get away!" I screamed.

"Eliana!" a male voice called and I slowly registered that it was my dad was in front of me, not Lucille. "You're safe, darling."

We made our way to school and made our way to history.

"Kira," Mr. Yukimura called. "You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like. All right, everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us? Mr. Stilinski, how about you?"

"Oh, maybe someone else could," Stiles said.

"Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski."

"Okay." Stiles made his way to the podium and stood behind it and whispered, "Okay, okay. Come on, come on."

"Stiles? You okay?" Scott asked as Stiles began breathing heavily. "I should take him to the nurse's office."

The boys left the room.

I looked up to see Lucille with her claws out and screamed as I ran from the classroom.

"Miss Hart!" Mr. Yukimura called.

Kira ran after me and asked, "Ella, are you okay?"

"Where is she?!" I yelled.

"Who?"

"Lucille!"

"Who is Lucille?"

"My mother. Where is she?"

"She's not here, Ella. Come on, let's get some water, okay? Maybe that will help you feel better."

I let her lead me to a water fountain and took a long drink of water.

When I pulled away, she looked at me. "How do you feel?"

"Admittedly, a little better. Thanks for the suggestion."

"Don't mention it. What did your mother do to you?" My face fell. "Oh. Did she abuse you?"

"For years. I'd rather not talk about it."

"Yeah, okay. Are you all right, though?"

"Yeah," I lied. "I'm fine."

INT. ELLA'S ROOM

My door opened and Stiles caught my eye. "Good. You're home. Come on."

"Where are we going?" I wondered.

"To the animal clinic. I took the doll from the car for Malia's scent and she came to the school. Everyone's okay, but the doll is gone. Mr. Tate took it back."

"So what are we gonna do at the clinic?"

"Deaton's got something for us to use."

INT. ANIMAL CLINIC

As soon as everyone had gathered, Deaton said, "Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, I expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott said.

Isaac looked at him. "She used to be."

"She can do it."

"If we manage to find the thing."

Stiles frowned at Isaac. "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"Ella and I can do it," Scott told them.

"You two can?" Stiles asked.

Scott looked at him. "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn by just using his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott," Deaton reminded him. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

Stiles looked at his friend. "That's why you called Derek, first."

Scott sighed. "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf. Ella keeps seeing her mother."

"We need a real Alpha." Scott frowned at him. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it-"

"Up?" Isaac finished.

"Great," Scott muttered. "I'm an Alpha with performance issues."

"Is there anyone besides Derek who could help?" Deaton questioned.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac and I said.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested.

"They're not Alphas anymore," Deaton answered. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?"

"Nobody's seen this for weeks," Scott replied.

I wrung my hands together. "Actually, that's not entirely true."

"Ella... What do you know?"

INT. DEREK'S LOFT

Lydia looked around. "They said they'd meet us here."

Ethan and Aiden appeared and attacked Scott.

Scott groaned before saying, "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar."

"We are," Aiden replied. "You do it by giving in."

"Giving in and letting go," Ethan added. "That's how Deucalion taught us control."

Scott was attacked again and he groaned.

"Hey, you know, that's funny," Stiles said. "Ella and I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the crap out of him is probably a lot better."

Scott frowned. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn," Aiden told him.

"We're gonna make you," Ethan said. "You turn. Then you kick our asses."

"And then you roar." He roared. "You don't think you can let go with us?"

"You think you're going to hurt us?"

"Come on, McCall. Give it your all."

"We can always heal."

Scott tried attacking them and they kicked his ass.

"You're an Alpha," Aiden reminded my friend."You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast."

"Become everything you're afraid of," Ethan added. "That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Scott groaned again.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy."

"So long as you can control it."

"Sometimes control's a little overrated."

Scott groaned again.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back," Stiles encouraged.

"Fight, Scotty," I said.

"What if I can't control it?" Scott asked. "What if I can't turn back?"

"Then it takes over," Ethan replied. "You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse."

"You turn into Peter," Aiden clarified.

Once again, Scott was attacked and Ethan pulled his brother off.

Aiden frowned. "What? I thought we were helping him."

"You help too much," Ethan told his brother.

Scott breathed heavily.

EXT. WOODS

Brakes screeched and I winced at the sound.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia questioned.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter," Scot replied.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter."

I growled quietly. "Quiet, Isaac."

Stiles frowned. "And again with the not helping."

"Did you bring it?" Scott asked.

I went off with Scott while Stiles went with Lydia and Allison went with Isaac.

As Scott and I trekked through the woods, trying to find Malia's scent, Lucille appeared.

"Oh, little girl," Lucille taunted. "Trying to save a girl from her animal form? You can't even save yourself from me. How do you expect to be able to save someone else when you can't even save yourself."

"No, I can save her. You're not really here."

"Ella?" Scott called. "Eliana!"

I saw that my claws were inches from his face and instantly retracted them. "Sorry, I thought you were-"

"Lucille. I know. But she's not here. You're safe."

Scott's phone rang and he let it go to voicemail.

I glanced at him. "You're not gonna answer?"

He shook his head. "I think I caught her scent."

"Hang on. The doll. What if it's like flowers for a grave? Makes sense, right? A little memorial. Which means we stole the flowers. We need to bring the doll back to the car wreck. And Malia might be there."

"You might be onto sometime, Ella. It's a wonder you and Stiles aren't related, 'cause I guarantee he would've said the same thing."

"Logic and simple detective work."

"Let's go."

Scott and I made our way back to the car wreck and left the doll.

Sure enough, Malia showed up and we roared. Malia snarled and growled.

We howled and Malia shifted back to her human form.

The next morning, Sheriff Stilinski and Dad knocked on the Tate's front door and called, "Mr. Tate?"

Mr. Tate opened the door and saw his daughter. "Malia?"

The two sobbed and hugged.

I smiled. "I'm always a sucker for a happy ending."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 13.2K 72
Princess Aren is determined to make the human who killed her mother and exiled her people to the bottom of the ocean pay. To do so, she must go to...
584K 35.6K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
835K 38.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...