ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 4: Reality

18.9K 829 85
By moon_sky1114

JEON JUNGKOOK

I went to the cafe where the Kim's couple owned.

As i enter, Namjoon hyung wave his hands at me and suggest me to follow him. We sit at a table near the window.

"What you want to drink?" He ask me calling his one waiter.

"Just water,hyung." I said.

"Bring us water only,please." He asaid to the waiter before he leaves us.

"Wheres Jin hyung?" I ask roaming my eyes around trying to search for him.

"He will co-

"Oh hey..." Jin hyung greeted us. I smile and he sit beside his husband.
"So,what brings you here Mr. CEO?" He ask with a smirk.

"Hyung...." i whined and pout. They laugh at me seeing my childish act.

"Im just joking kook..." jin chuckled.

"So...do you have anything to say?" He added. I was going to talk when the waiter come and put our water then bow before leaving us.

"Ask him about it..." Namjoon stated.

Jin look at him then look at me,raising his right eyebrow.

"Ask what?"

"About Kim Taehyung,hyung." I said.

He almost choke with the water he's drinking, Namjoon rub his back up and down to calm.

I look at him and i saw a sadness in his eyes. Theres a silence between us,i open my mouth to talk but then close it again. I dont know what should i say,and i just decide to keep quite and wait for Jin to talk.

He look at me and sigh.

"He's my cousin...." he stated. "But its been how many years that i didn't saw him and his little brother since their parents died. I dont know if how are they,and where they are now." He said with a teary eye. Namjoon holding his hands while the other hand continue to rub his back.

I furrowed my eyebrows,thinking he really dont know anything about them. And even don't know that his cousin is here in seoul.

"Im really close to Tae,he is my little baby and babybear. I just hope that they are in a good shape and how i wish to meet him again with his little brother." He continued.

"Im sorry hyung..." thats the only words that left my mouth. I hung my head feeling guilty.

"Sorry? For what kook?" Jin ask with a confused look.

I told them what happen and im really expecting them to burst in anger at me. But Jin hyung cup my face with his hands and smile.

"No..dont feel guilty Kook. Maybe God has a purpose why this happen." He said and wipe the tear in my eyes. He sit back again leaning his head to his husbands shoulder.

"But where is he now?"

" I really dont know hyung,he left the hospital yesterday. I called the hospital this morning and they told me that he didn't come. Dont worry hyung,i will prepare everything about the burial of Jake. By this small act,i wish to lessen the guilt that was in my heart." I sadly stated.

After a long talk,its almost 4 in the afternoon when i leave the cafe. We decided to come at the hospital and prepare everything.

Yet still theres no news about Taehyung visited the hospital.

I wonder where he is,i called my one of my men and ask him to find about his whereabouts.

□■□

KIM TAEHYUNG

When i left the hospital yesterday,i really dont know where to go. I just let my feet bring me to where it wants to go,with a heavy heart,full of sadness and anger.

Sadness because im all alone now,my brother that i love the most leaves me already. The brother that gives me strength and happiness. The brother that my source of breathing. But...hes gone and never comes back.

Anger....yes..my heart is full of hatred now to that man who is the reason why my brother is not with me now. That mother fucking asshole! I clench my fist,digging my nails to my palm,till my nuckles become white.

I close my eyes and sigh.

After an hour,calming myself...i realised i was somewhere else. I roam my eyes to look around and now i remember that i was waiting for a bus yesterday.

And thats why im here in Daegu. In our old house. Standing infront of it. Meaning i slept here last night...outside our house?

I stand up and open it. Its good that i always bring all my keys. Yes all,i mean apartment key and this key for our old house.

I enter inside and plop myself at a small couch in our leaving room.

Staring at the wall,thinking what will i do now.

My thoughts are busy thinking of everything when i remember my brother in the hospital. I pull my phone at my pocket and called the doctor. I told him that i will prepare everything and visit tomorrow.

But the thing that angers me more is that when he told me that everything is ready and that asshole paid everything.

I didn't say anything after he rold me about it,i just ended the call.

I promise myself that i will never let that asshole come near me or my brothers funeral.

I tried and tried to calm myself and not to cry but then i really cant control the pain that im feeling.

I cried hard and let all the sadness and hurt that im going through. I know crying is not the solution,but who cares...nobody cares...and without knowing...i drift in my sleep.

I arrived at the hospital around 7 in the morning look for the doctor to talk.

He told me to follow him at his office.

"Im really sorry for your lost Tae." He said.

I just give him a glint of smile.

I know this is really hard for me,but when i left our old house in Daegu this morning,i promise myself that i will be more strong and accept this kind of life that im already dealing.

After a almost an hour of talk with the doctor,i walk outside just to see the guy that i despised most.

Hatred....

Anger....

All this i felt inside me.

He stop walking when he notice me standing not too far from him.

Then i notice another two guys behind him and his two brothers that i have met before, Yoongi and Hoseok.

I was shock when i recognised the other guy who walks slowly towards me.

I saw him having a sad smile display to his face,..

He run to me and hug me tight that i almost stumble.

No words that came from both of us. All i can hear is his faint sobs,rubbing my back that it gives me a feeling of being safe.

And thats the time,i let my tears fall from my eyes and start crying in silent.

I feel that he distance his body a little and look at me. He cup my face with his both hands,wiping the tears with his thumb.

"Im sorry baby,im not there with you when you need someone." He said.
"I promise,i will not leave you from now on...." he added hugging me back again.

After a little more time of hugging,he holds my hands and we walk towards the exit. He stop infront of the others and introduce me to me his husband.

I give a glint of smile to Namjoon hyung and he smiles back at me.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim?" Hoseok stated.

I just nod with him.

I acted like Jungkook is invisible through my eyes,i can see how he stare at me with those dark eyes but still i cant see any emotions through it.

A silence engulf us after Hoseok talk.

"If you excuse me,im going first." I said and walk after bowing at them.

"No Tae,we will come with you." Jin hyung stated grabbing my other hand.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Then open my eyes again and turn to face him.
"Im okay hyung,no need to come with me. And beside,i want to be alone hyung." I said without stuttering. I give him another smile and look at Namjoon hyung then averting my eyes to Yoongi then Hoseok.
"Thank you for coming and nice meeting you Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung."

Then i slowly turn my back to them and start to walk away from them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I really hope for their happiness.

IM still hoping that there will be a TAEKOOK SUB UNIT soon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
1.5M 77.4K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
70.4K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
350K 12.7K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...