A BEAST IN LOVE

By rithika_venkateshan

Who's worse than a beast? "A beast in love'❀️ More

DISCLAIMER
MEMES
CAST AND CHARACTER AESTHETICS
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU🀍

CHAPTER 17

35.4K 1.5K 272
By rithika_venkateshan

CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR'S POV

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONE HIDE FROM ME "came a voice from behind

Yamini flinched in her place and her hands immediately went to her belly looking at her so called husband who is noting but just a beast.

She looked down keeping her head low, gulping the lump form in her throat.

Mary immediately held her hand and pressed it lightly and gave a warm smile to her.

"noting Aarav, we were talking some girly thing "Mary told and Aarav looked at them raising his eyebrows.

Even though, he was not satisfied with the answer, he believed in Mary as she won't lie to him.

"what....what are you doing here at this time,you don't have any meetings "Mary asked

"oh, my meeting was over and tomorrow morning I am leaving again "Aarav told and yamini released a breath of relief and looked up and saw him looking at her.

"where is your meeting this time "Mary asked

"Canada, I have to stay there for quiet a long time "aarava told looking at yamini

A wave of happiness, relief,joy hit yamini, a small smile appeared on her face which was noticed by Aarav .

She looked up and saw him looking at her
She immediately looked down pushing back the loose hair strap behind her ears.

"oh, then you go take rest ,go aarava go "Mary told and gave a nervous smile to him.

Aarav nodded and went into the room, yamini and Mary walked out.

"this is not at all easy, you have to say this to him as soon as possible "Mary told and yamini slowly nodded looking down.

"I know, child it's not easy but still
He is the father of your child "Mary told and yamini clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

Yamini will not even leave his shadow to fall on her child, just 5 months and she will some how escape from here.

She know taking risk in the 1st trimester is dangerous as her dream, ambition was to be a doctor.

Wearing white coats, and saving people is something so nice right!!!
They are super heros in real life and yamini always dreamt of being one of them, but her ill luck didn't support that too.

She just finished her exams and then she was forced to marry him.

Never ever in her life she will forgive him, she is not like other who just accept him because she is pregnant.

She believed, believes in herself that she can take care of her baby alone in this world.

She has seen many single mothers successfully growing up there kids and she prayed and promised that she will give everything to the child and shower it with her love and care.

Just 5 or 6 months ,she will risk her life and escape from here.

"OK, listen "Mary 's voice broke her thoughts

Yamini gave a small smile and waited for her to continue .

"after Aarav leaves from here, I will call a doctor here and ask her to do your monthly check up "Mary told and yamini nodded

"I am sure if Aarav leaves out of country, it might take him more than 2 months to return back to India "Mary told and yamini nodded.

"and from now on, try being careful ,avoid eating, fruits like papaya ,pineapple, peach etc "Mary told

Yamini looked at her confused

"these fruits are heat for body "Mary told with a small smile and left the place.

Yamini sighed and walked inside the room and heard water sound from the washroom.

She hid the kit in her bag, hoping Aarav should not find it.

She stood up to leave, when she heard a strong voice

"stop" Aarav told, yamini flinched in her place
She could feel her heart bearing against her chest.

She could feel his hot breath fanning against her neck, she curled her toes and closed her eyes tight.

She felt his hands around her waist .

Yamini felt disgust ,his touches Burt her skin.

She clenched her teeth and fisted her hands, he buried his head in her neck.

Yamini started wriggling in his arms.

"I... I need to go "she stammered

Aarav sat down on his knees and took yamini's feet on his thighs and took a beautiful  anklet

Yamini was looking at him with ultra shock.

"I.. I need to go, please leave me "yamini stammered and he left her leg.

Yamini walked out from the room and went into the kitchen.

"you here, drink this milk "Mary told giving her a glass of milk.

Yamini have a sarcastic smile thinking how can a person change so easily.

This Mary and Aarav confused her a lot.

One time they treat her well and the next minute they treat her like shit.
____________________________________

Time passed it was  night time already, yamini was sitting in th  kitchen lost in thoughts.

Yamini made sure not to come infront of Aarav but now she needs to sleep.

She slowly walked towards the room and saw him already asleep.
Releasing a breath of relief.

She prepared her bed silently and laid down.
Her hands went to her belly, a smile appeared on her face.

The baby is something good happened in her bad life and to save it she might go to any extends.

She closed her eyes and felt her stomach grumbling .

She turned towards left and closed her eyes again, but her stomach didn't stop grumbling.

She slowly walked down to the kitchen and found nothing was there on the vessel.
Gulping a bottle of water she walked back to the room and laid down.

"yamuna "she heard his voice, closing her eyes tight she pretended to sleep.

She could feel the lights going on.

"yamuna, get up "this time his voice was very strong and loud.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him getting ready somewhere.

She looked up at the clock and the time was 11.00 in night .

She bit her lower lips nervously and looked at him.

"let's go eat something, get ready "he told and went out.

For minute yamini thought she was dreaming.

"and don't make any plans to escape "he came in again, said and left.

Yamini sighed and walked out from the room walking behind him.

Sitting in the car, the ride was filled with nothing but just silence and yamini leaned back to the seat as her back ached.

If not for her baby, she would have not agreed to go out with him.
But she knew starving will affect the baby.

Entering into the restaurant which was almost empty

They sat in a table ,yamini took a deep breath and looked around the surrounding.

The fresh air, made her mind calm and her heart felt a little peace .

Soon the food which was ordered by Aarav arrived.
Yamini started eating without caring about anything and Aarav was watching her.

********************************

HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 😊

DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE 💕

HAPPY READING ❤

1180 WORDS 😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 632 20
Cancer sequelπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
8.6K 1.3K 18
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄…Ιͺʏᴀ, Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴏᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄€Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜꜱʜΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴑᴀʏ. κœ°α΄œα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜...
92.2K 8.9K 40
What happens when you accidentally married A person whom you hate... Will hate turns to love. ❀😘
3.8K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...