Split OneShots : Only The Sex...

By ElizabethCrumb

(Re-upload ) Welcome to VOL 2/Book 2 of Split One Shots: Only the Sexy. Request anything kinky, sexy, etc et... More

1: Request Info
2: Barry's Hot Buns
3: Dominance And Punishment
4: Boredom And Vikings?
5: Let's Get Her Back
6: Incident At The Zoo
7: Massage Therapist
8: Fitting Room
9: Revenge
10: She's So Sweet
11: Movie Night
12: Kodak Moment
13: A Brand New Pair
14: A lesson
15: So Bored Is The Brat
16: Wicked Patricia
17: Wicked Beast
18: My Special One
19: Return Of The Massage Therapist
20: Under The Trees
21: Touching Her
22: Recruiting
23: Missing Them and The Return
24: The Return - Part 2
25: Watching you
26: Touching Her: Ver 2
27: Baby On The Way
28: Water Play
30: Touching Her Ver 3: Pt 2
31: Touching Her Ver 3: Pt 3
32: An Evening With Barry
33: Princess, Don't Cry..
34: Tricking The Angel
35: School Crush
36: The Roof
37: Her Sweetness
38: Locked Up: PT 1 of 3
39: Locked Up: Pt 2 of 3
40: Locked Up: Pt 3 of 3
41: Clean
42: Prankster
43: Death Becomes Her
44: Claire's Party
44: The Doctor Is In: Ver2
46: Seduce And Escape?
47: Daddy Dennis

29: Touching Her: Ver 3

195 4 0
By ElizabethCrumb

Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth (This is a version 3 of the one shot "Touching Her" With my Oc Molly. But this version is with Elizabeth)

Dennis had been told by Patricia to transport all the newer Impure's to this newer hideout and to do it one at a time so it wouldn't look so suspicious .

He started with this girl with Medium Black hair tied up in a high pony tail and a white half way buttoned up collared t shirt with short sleeves, dark grey pleated skirt, white knee high stockings, black buckled booties, black velvet choker necklace and she clearly had a nice rack and thighs to match it all.

Her skin looked so soft and her eyes a ocean blue and her lips pretty and pouting full with this clear gloss that made her lips look wet and her cheeks rosy pink.

Dennis had been eyeing her for a few days now, she looked like she was at least 18, but it was kind of hard to tell nowadays since girls looked so mature for their age or vice a versa .

He had sprayed her in the face with chloroform and tied her wrists and put her in the backseat, got on the road for at least 2 day's worth of driving.

He wasn't looking forward to the long trip but at least he was promised that he would have the light all that time for the driving and rest time.

He was happy to have it without having to listen to Patricia's scolding and Hedwig's Silly jabbering.

--

Dennis drove for hours, trying to stay away from any distinct landmarks the girl could recognize if she woke up. Dennis hoped she wouldn't.

Elizabeth started waking up and leaned up, sitting in the middle part of the backseat. She remembered what had happened. "Wow" she says shaking her head back and forth "That stuff is strong.." Referring to the chloroform sprayed in her face.

Dennis glanced at her in the rear view mirror and internally groaned. There went his silent car ride. He looked back at the road and kept silent, hoping she would fall back asleep or stay quiet.

"So your not going to say sorry?" She asks.

Dennis gave a silent scoff. Great, he kidnapped a chatterbox. Dennis didn't acknowledge her.

"Ooh I see how it is.. You spray a girl in the face with chloroform and don't even have the balls to ask her out on a date first? Shame on you." She grins.

"Quiet." He told her. "Or I'll use it again." He was surprised that she knew what he used on her, but he just chalked it up to her watching too many cop shows.

"Mhm strong, handsome, silent type, huh?"

Dennis rolled his eyes but kept driving. He hoped if he ignored her long enough she would get the point. But she was acting weirdly. She wasn't acting like a kidnapped girl would typically act like.

Elizabeth sits back in the seat more and then puts her feet up on the other head rest and stretches her arms above her head and smiles. "Got anything to drink, Mr. stern? "

"Move your feet." Dennis commanded, his angry voice coming out. "NOW."

She takes them down and makes a pout face. "Damn, you don't have to yell."

Dennis pulled out his yellow handkerchief and cleaned the part of the head rest her feet were on. He was thankful that he chose an unknown road. He didn't have to worry about traffic or running into something. He put the handkerchief away and didn't answer the girl in his backseat.

"Oh now I get it... You're OCD." She pouts. "If I knew that earlier I wouldn't have done that, hon." She looks up in the rear view mirror with that doe eyed look.

Dennis really doesn't like that she knows that. He supposed his behavior was obvious, but she could use that against him. She knew his weakness. "Stop talking." He tells her.

"I'm just trying to say sorry sweetie."

"Drop the act." He snaps. "I'm not going to let you go or feel sorry for you." She giggles "You really need to relax.. you want a shoulder rub?" she winks at him.

"I want you to be quiet. Before I have to knock you out again."

"Okay.. btw their is other things I can do with my mouth besides talk." She smirks.

Dennis got a bit turned on by that, but he had to resist. She's impure. They use sex to get out of everything. "One more chance to keep quiet. Or I'm going back there and knocking you out."

"Fine be that way" She leans back, her legs are open, her skirt just barely covering her crotch. Her fingers trailing down her upper leg and back up. Theirs a grin on her face.

Dennis looks away and pulls over. He gets out his chloroform and his yellow handkerchief, not even thinking of grabbing his mask. He wants her out before he does something he shouldn't do. Elizabeth gets ready for him as he gets out of the car, getting ready to hold her breath and or fight.

Dennis gets in beside Elizabeth and goes to hold her down to spray her. She knocks the spray out of his hand and it rolls off some where. "Don't even try that" she says breathing hard.

Dennis grabs her tied wrists and pins them over her head while he uses his other hand to grab the chloroform. Elizabeth then bends her leg and kicks the bottle out of his hand again. "Stop trying to do that!" She yells at him.

Dennis pushes her on the floor so she lands face first but giving him some time to get to the chloroform.

Her arms come up and go over his head still tied, so her back is against his front to distract him from the bottle. Her hands hitting his back while she's making a groan sound like some kind of wild cat. "Grarrh!!" her ass pressing against his crotch.

Dennis grabs her wrists and pull them off of him. He pins them to her chest and holds her against him while he goes back for the bottle.

First thing that comes to mind is to distract him again so she starts moaning loudly "Oohhh! Uuhh! Please touch me mmm"

Dennis doesn't buy into that. "You disgusting Impures." He growls. "Always using your bodies to get your way."

"I can't help it" she says breathlessly. "I just look at you and..I just want to ride you" She licks her lips "Feel how wet I am if you don't believe me."

Dennis pushes her off of him. "Your tricks don't work on me."

Elizabeth unbuttons her shirt pulling it apart reveling her breasts in a red lace bra. "Don't you want to play with this dirty Impure" She asks seductively while running her hands down his wide chest to his belt.

Dennis wants nothing more to, but he can't. He has a mission. He gets the chloroform bottle in his hand and aims it at her. "What?" He snaps, getting frustrated.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks sweetly.

"No." He tells her. "Please just one.. then I'll behave and do whatever you want me to do." She asks sweetly again.

"I can't." He says, wanting nothing more than to cave in. His hand with the chloroform shakes slightly more Than he would prefer.

"I won't try anything.. I swear sweetie. Cross my heart" She does the cross heart thing rubbing her finger over her breast slowly.

"No. I don't trust you. You're impure."

"Not sure what that means exactly but.. Maybe you can find it in your heart to grant me this one wish before you kill me, because I know you or someone else will soon. I just want something sweet to happen before my life ends and I want you to give that to me" She says with tear rimmed eyes.

Dennis scoffs at her. "You really do go out of your way to try and manipulate me." He tells her. "But if I do this, you'll keep quiet for the rest of the trip? Give me no problems?"

"I'm only telling you what's in my heart" Her hand lays on his chest "Yes I'll be good the rest of the way if you do"

"Fine." Dennis says. "You can kiss me. But it won't turn into anything more or last very long."

She drapes her arms over his shoulders and leans her body against his, her lips press against his and move and the tip of her tongue rubs against his bottom lip trying to enter his mouth.

Dennis lets her enter, letting her tongue slip into his mouth. She rubs her tongue against his and even sucks on it lightly while she makes a small moan "Mmhm"

Dennis allows her to bring him closer. He pushes against her slightly and wraps his arm around her waist. Her hands comes down between them and she rubs his bulge, knowing once she rubs him enough she will grab the bottle.

Dennis leans into her touch, completely forgetting about the bottle in his hand. He's just craving her touch.

"You like that baby?" She says breathlessly. "Yes." He breathes, kissing her

"Good" She smiles into their kiss. She grabs the bottle and pushes him back and quickly sprays him in the face as fast as she can while holding her breath. Dennis falls back, unable to fight back. His last thought is, "That damn impure."

"Sorry baby" She says quietly. Elizabeth gets out of the car and gets the keys from the front and opens the trunk to get some rope. Once she ties him up good and tight she gets back in the car and looks for something that says where she's headed to, once she finds it she starts driving to the motel in mind.

---

Elizabeth gets to the hotel and sneaks him in and handcuffs and ties him down to the bed good and tight. She even found her bag in his trunk from the first time he kidnapped her which was full of clean clothes and some other items, so she makes her self more comfy and even takes a shower.

Dennis wakes up with a horrible headache. He tries to move, but he's tied down tightly to an unfamiliar bed. He thinks of the dirtiness of the room so he fights against the restraints, willing to break a bone to escape. Elizabeth comes out combing her damp hair and looks like she has makeup on black eyeliner and red lipstick and she's wearing one of his shirts, which is a little long on her and her panties. "Well I see you're awake" she smiles and turns the tv on.

Dennis glares at her and continues trying to escape. "Oh don't worry about the bedspread, I put that over in that chair and I cleaned up the room with your cleaning products from the trunk." She giggles "And your bag is on the table."

Dennis ignores her, rubbing his wrists raw by how hard he is thrashing against his ties.

"You know if you keep doing that, you're going to hurt yourself. I should know, I've been in handcuffs many times."

"I'm not surprised." He snaps at her harshly, ignoring her advice.

She sits on the end on the bed. "Well he wanted control of me, so he would use them on me"

Dennis isn't paying her any attention, he's more focused on if he should bring the Beast forward to break him out. But that would mean confessing to messing and Patricia would never let him hear the end of it.

Elizabeth just sighs watching the tv. That's when her cell phone rings. *ring* Dennis stops struggling, listening to the phone ring.

She picks up and lays on her stomach to talk "Hello Oh hey, Yeah I'm still here....Yeah where are you now? I've been waiting." Elizabeth rolls over onto her back. "Well good. I told you what room number already. Okay I'll see ya soon...bye sweetie" Elizabeth hangs up.

She sets her phone back on the table and looks at Dennis with a grin on her face. "I bet you wonder who that was don't you?"

"What are you up to?" Dennis asked angerly.

She sits next to him on the bed "Oh just my roommate is coming here to help me take care of you." Elizabeth smiles and kisses his nose then gets to snuggling up beside him.

Dennis tries to move away from her. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying myself " She smiles running her fingers over his top buttons of his shirt.

"Stop it." He tells her. "Why are you acting like this?"

Elizabeth sits up beside him more to look him in the face "I have a confession, Mr. former kidnapper. I really didn't want to spray you in the face, I was really enjoying you kissing me and I really didn't want to stop but.. I guess my survival instincts kicked in and I had to do something before something happened to me"

He growls.

She pouts. "You understand, don't you?"

"No!" He snaps. "No kidnapped person acts like this!"

"Acts like what?"

"How you're acting! Rubbing up against me and playing the sweet girl."

Elizabeth laughs. "Well, I'm not the one kidnapped now, so don't worry so much. I guess I'm the dominant one now.." She giggles and then sits on him, straddling his legs with a big smile. "I love this game"

"Game? How many men have you done this to?"

"Just my 3 ex's" She pauses "If you mean sexy stuff in general, if not, this game just 2 of them then"

"You disgusting impure." Dennis snarls. "I don't want you near me."

"Call me that again"

"What? An impure?" He asks.

"Yes, I like it..It's kind of kinky" She smiles.

"Of course you would think that. Impurity isn't a good thing."

"Depends on what kind" She giggles. "What's your name?"

"No, it doesn't. It's never good. You don't even know what impurity is."

"Why are you so unhappy? " She asks him randomly.

"Because of Impure's like you."

"I didn't do anything to you... Heck I've gone out of my way to try to please you anyway I can, but you keep acting like this and that makes me sad" She pouts.

"I don't want you to please me. I never asked you to. You may not have done something to me, but you Impure's are all the same."

"Do you want your shirt back then?" Referring to the shirt she's wearing.

"No. I want you off of me and to untie me."

"Why? So you can do the same to me? Well.. I'm still having fun playing the kidnapper. I'll untie you when I'm ready to." She unbuttons the shirt and slips it off, reveling that she has no bra on and is just wearing red lace panties. "Here you can have it back" She smiles, completely bare chested in front of him.

Dennis looks away from her and focuses back on his handcuffed wrists.

"I want you to trust me hun. Once you do that, I will let you go, I promise" She gets close to his face their lips almost touching.

"I don't trust you. How could you trust me? I kidnapped you?" He tries to keep his face away from hers, his eyes adverted from her body.

"I want to trust you and I want you to trust me. I like you.." Her face leans into his neck and she kisses their and even runs her tongue up and down a few times. "I really liked what we did in the car, you are a good kisser. I also liked doing this" Elizabeth rubs her hand down his chest all the way down to his crotch and rubs his bulge through his pants.

Dennis moans, not meaning to. But he can't help but enjoy her touch

"I really wish you didn't want to send me to a gruesome death, and if I was playing you about all this wouldn't you think I would have stopped as soon as you were tied up and not trying to do this even now?" She says rubbing him faster.

"I shouldn't be doing this." He tells her. "Especially with one of you."

"I'm not so bad, unless you want me to be babe"

"But you are. You're one of the Impure's." Dennis moans. "I can't be doing this." But he makes no movement.

She kisses him, her hands cradling his face.

Dennis kisses her back hesitantly. Just as she reaches down again to unfasten his belt, someone knocks on the door.

To be continued in part 2..

*One shot written by: LizRenKnight and Fearless *

(This story in my 'Split Oc book 1 ) also )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 18
Split Fanfiction P.S: if you are looking for a fanfiction with quite a bit of smut, this is the one for you!!
13.5K 334 20
A story about The alters that are in Kevin Wendell Crumb's head. The beast needs Impure's to feed on, so the horde sets out to find them but they com...
3.1K 57 50
(Re-Uploaded) 17+ (Book finished) Welcome to VOL 4!. TAKING REQUESTS ((GO TO VOL 5) !!! All for Split and Glass Movie fans ... One Shots. Will have...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗