Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist

Last Goodbye

41.9K 646 98
By Ohhlala_77

HI GUYS!

So SBTJ IS OFFICIALLY OVER, NO SEQUELS IM SO SORRY BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT THEY GOT MARRIED AND HAD A KID CALLED CAMERON HITCHFORD MATTHEWS. CASSIDY AKSO FINALLY GAVE THE TOY CAR CAMERON WAS ASKING HER TO DO SO AND CARSON WAS ON A CRYING FIT WHEN HE GOT IT.

Oh and do you guys want a One Shot Competition? Please answer this so I could decide.

Also I went back to writing The Jerk Next Door and I was hoping for you guys to maybe show the same support you showed me here. I came into a decision that I would continue The Jerk Next Door first before Stay so please please support me and everything.

I hope I could still see my readers from SBTJ on The Jerk Next Door because I'm telling you, not to brag or something but I have a big plan for that story and it's different I guess.

Again thank you for supporting me until the end, I wish you would still continue to support me when I write books.

I love you guys.

You can talk to me here:

Twitter: Girlhemmo
Instagram: shereene_ko
Kik: shxreenx

-ohhlala_77 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
1.6M 59.8K 29
After the death of her dad Hayley has to start over in a brand new town and a brand new school. She's a troublemaker, it's in her blood to think she...
48.1K 230 18
Naomi Johnson has never been a very social person, but when Aaron, one of the school's most popular jocks, invites her to a party she finds herself a...
48 0 16
Delilah was a nice, sweet you name it teenage girl. Her life looked simply, but it wasn't. Ever since her brother Tre passed away her parents changed...