BD (B1)

By TheOwlOfAthena

Kim Jennie, or should I say, Doctor Kim, is your average day and night doctor. Jennie has a simple life and h... More

Intro
01 | The gangster and the doctor
02 | Call 119
03 | The hospital
04 | Gangsters
05 | Is he alive?
06 | Thank you, doctor
07 | She's nice
08 | The nurse and gangster
09 | Friends
10 | He's awake
11 | Anger issues
12 | Yoongi, be nice.
13 | We need you back
14 | Night shift
15 | Stop flirting
16 | Discharged
17 | Visit
18 | He's just a patient
19 | Unnie
20 | I want Dr. Kim
21 | This is my territory
22 | Stare
23 | Take care of me
24 | My doctor
25 | I trust you
26 | My sisters
27 | Criminal
28 | Don't deny
29 | I'm in love with Dr. Kim
31 | Their approval
32 | I can't
33 | Talk
34 | Too late
Bangtan's doctor
Doctor series

30 | Meet me

742 39 5
By TheOwlOfAthena

***

(A/N: Just like I said, the following chapters until the last will probably be shorter and I deeply apologize. I will try to reach at least 700 to 900 words.)

3rd person

Today is the day.

After almost a week of staying in the hospital together with their supposed to be rival group, they are finally set free.

Of course their parents had to get involved just like always. Paying off the damage that the seven boys made and a few minutes of being scolded here and there was enough of a punishment for them.

Being yelled at by their parents like always was actually better than staying in the same room with the people you hate for almost a week.

They only realized that now.

The sudden confession of the badass gang leader of Bangtan about his undying love for a certain doctor kept the whole group awake that night as they kept pushing their leader to confess to her before they leave the following day.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has other issues. He would keep shushing his friends and making them lower their voices since the other group is back in the room.

The others may not have noticed this but Yoongi sure did. He noticed that for almost a week, the other gang would spend their days out of the room just walking around the hospital or staying in the large garden behind the building.

It's either they hated Bangtan so much that they couldn't stand being in the same room as them for one whole day — which the boys didn't mind so there wouldn't be tension in the room — or something is going on between their rival gang.

But Yoongi shrugs the weird feeling off and thoughts about their unusual behavior and feeling thankful that he got to talk about his feelings to his friends in peace.

Currently, the police had picked up the other group earlier while Bangtan was told to wait for their parents to pick them up in which the seven members groaned.

"You gonna do it, hyung?" Taehyung asks his older member as they begin to pack their things.

The said member shrugs, "I don't know."

Taehyung sighed knowing that he won't get anything out of his friend any time soon but he also knows that Yoongi has been thinking about it all night.

Yoongi just needs to think about it more.

What was the point of telling Jennie Kim that she just made Min yoongi fall in love with her anyway?

It's not like Yoongi could get something good out of confessing to her anyway, except maybe a broken friendship since it would be awkward if he did confess to her but she doesn't even like him that way.

"Ready, hyung?" Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder.

Glancing up, he can see everyone else ready to leave the room. He nods in response and takes his bag off his bed and they all walk out of the room.

For the second time, Yoongi is being discharged from the Kim hospital twice now and he's not alone anymore, he has his friends with him.

The same feeling that he felt from the first time he was discharged is back and he can't help but secretly tear up for some reason.

Yoongi and his members began to walk down the hallway and make their way to the parking lot where their parents should be picking them up.

A lot has been going on in his mind and the other six have noticed this.

A tap on the shoulder brought back Yoongi to reality and he turned around to see Taehyung, the one who tapped his shoulder, and his friends looking at him in a heartwarming way.

He raised his brow, "What?"

Nobody responded and Jimin pointed at the person right behind them.

Yoongi's throat went dry as soon as he saw who it was. Just by the white coat, black long hair, and feline eyes of the said person, he instantly knew who it was.

The woman gave a small wave and a smile.

"Jennie," The only thing that came from his mouth.

He could hear his friends chuckling in the corner but he couldn't bother taking his eyes off her.

"We'll wait for you outside, hyung," Jungkook mutters as the six continue to make their way to the parking lot and leave their leader.

The gangster and the doctor stood there in front of each other as they maintained eye contact.

Since Yoongi wasn't moving — he literally isn't moving, you'd probably think he's not breathing either — Jennie took the initiative and made small steps towards the man.

"Mr. Min," Jennie giggled. "It's so selfish of you to not say goodbye to your doctor."

Yoongi gulped, "Um.. I-"

Jennie tilted her head a bit, "I'd like to say goodbye to my favorite patient, if that's alright with you."

"Um, yes! I mean... yeah," Yoongi stammered as he tried to make a decent sentence.

The doctor found this funny and cute.

A gang leader flustered because of her. The way Yoongi is stuttering, face heating up and a small tint of bright pink appearing, and the slight quiver of his lips was enough proof that this is the effect of Jennie.

The female's lips curled into a sad smile, "I guess this is goodbye, again."

Yoongi returned her sad smile, "Yeah, I guess this is goodbye."

"I hope you don't get into any more trouble, Mr. Min."

The said man laughed, "I can't make any promises."

A somewhat awkward silence covered the area but there is warmth as they both stared at each other's eyes.

"Jennie," Yoongi calls to her with a soft voice, his heart pounding loudly in his chest.

The woman's head perked.

"I have to tell you something," Yoongi mutters.

"What is it?"

This is it, he's about to do it.

Something he'll probably regret doing in the future depending on her reaction but if he doesn't do it now, he'll probably regret it even more.

"Take a deep breath," Jennie says. "You might start hyperventilating."

Yoongi followed and took a deep breath.

Once again, he looked at her innocent eyes and her lips began to quiver as he quickly scrambles words up in his head to think about what he's going to say.

"Don't worry, I'm sure whatever you're going to say won't be that ba—"

I cut her off.

"I like you."

Jennie's eyes widened and her body went stiff as soon as Yoongi finished his confession.

"Y-you... like me?"

Yoongi nodded slowly in response, seeing Jennie's reaction disappointed him a bit and the regret in him immediately exploded.

"I know this will probably ruin our friendship," He mumbled enough for her to hear. "But, I like you and I just wanted to tell you that before I regret not ever telling you."

Jennie is about to say something when a loud yell from the other side of the hall echoed.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim stood there warily as they called out for their daughter.

They both made eye contact once again.

She walked closer to his ear to whisper something and her parents' eyes pierced through Yoongi's soul as if he feels like he's being stabbed.

"Meet me at the public park right next to the hospital garden," Jennie quickly said before waving goodbye to him.

Yoongi stared at the love of his life, his doctor, as she ran away back to her work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

B By 🦉

Fanfiction

36K 1.5K 26
The Min's and the Kim's hate each other. Both families have a confusing past that they don't want to talk about and would rather kill each other to d...
143K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
17.3K 1.3K 16
From the time she was a little girl, Emmie Bright knew she wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to help heal the world one patient at a time. She worked...
805K 15.5K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...