A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Cleaning and hangout

735 20 3
By Spiderfan92

Rip Chadwick Bose, you will be missed, especially as King T'challa, wakanda forever, may your spirit find peace

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Punishment time, yaaaaay, Well okay this time its mostly my fault for getting a punishment, okay maybe its complety my fault, but hey can you blame me Chuck has such a punchable face.

*ding*

unknown number: we know what you did

P.parker: uhhhhh

Unknown number: beating up a kid at school

P.parker: so does everyone else.

My phone lit up with the title unknown number, oh my holy Thor, but I still answered it.

 "This is Peter", I said into the phone, but why would I do that since the caller clearly know me, but I dont know them.

"We know who you are Peter", the deranged voice said, or the voice modifer, I went over to the trunk with my suit and pulled my mask out, "Karen trace this call", I said.

"I will do that Peter, would you like me to overload the phone and make it explode in their face?", Karen asked, what is with her and harming others?

"No just a trace please", I said back and returned my attention to the phone call.

"So Peter", the voice asked.

"Yeah?", I asked, kinda getting annoyed with this.

"How was it beating him up?", the voice asked.

"Doesn't matter", I started, as Karen interupted me "i traced the call with Fridays help, it belongs to one Toni Topaz, a known gang member, do you wanna call the cops", Karen asked, ohhh she is so gonna get it.

"Honestly, not that good, but hey on the bright side he isn't a serpent", I said, kinda wanna see her reaction.

"What?!, I mean what do you mean by that?", the voice said as it sounded annoyed.

"Hmm well you see there is this girl, she seems to like prank calling her friend, and maybe said friend wanted to prank her back, so Toni whats up?", I asked with a laugh.

"How the hell did you know?, are you some kind of fortune teller?", Toni said with a laugh as her voice came through.

"Not really, just had a hunch, what can I do for you?", I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Wanted to hear if you wanted to hang out today", Toni asked as I heard some shuffeling on the other side.

"Honestly I really would, but I have been grounded, how did you hear about me beating up Chuck?", I asked.

"I have my ways", Toni said with a laugh, "what if we came to you?", she said.

"I have to help my friend Veronica cleaning her appartment and my house, so today really isn't a good day", I said as I was starting putting my clothes on.

"What if we help you clean and do the gardening?", Toni asked curiously.

"Whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about gardening work?", I said with a quite laugh.

"Hey dont laugh at me, or maybe you could come by the Wyrm later and we could talk?", she said, she almost sounded nervous, "also can I ask you why you beat up that guy", she finished.

"You know what?, that would be nice, its been a minute since I have seen you guys, Well the first time he was a dick and the second time he was a dick", I said as I was finished getting dressed for the day.

"Wait, wait, wait, back up, you beat him up twice?", Toni asked shocked.

"Yeah, i'm guessing Fp told you about Jugheads birthday?", I asked a I once again layed back down into my bed.

"Yeah, but hey nice to see you sticking up for yourself, again we're here for you" Toni said in a what Imwould describe as an honest tone.

"Thank you Toni, listen I'll try to swing by tonight to hang with you guys", I said.

"Great my sister will also be there", Toni said, oh right the bartender.

"Great see you", I said as we hung up.

"Rise and shine Peter, Veronica is here for the punishment, I mean help you with the cleaning", May said as she walked away laughing

"Coming", I yelled as I opened the door I came face to face with Veronica, "hey Ronnie", I said with a smile, she did seem kinda upset, whats with her?

"Hey Petey", she said and gave me a quick kiss as she laid down on my bed, she held her arms out for me, I gave a quick shake of my head and went over to her and laid down, she quickly hugged me and me her.

"Well that does seem cosy, but less breaks and more cleaning", May said.

"Well we're just relaxing before the punishment start", I said with a small blush.

"Young love",  May said as she walked out the door and closed it.

"Yeah its been a minute since she has been young", I muttered under my breath, Veronica laughed on the bed.

The door swung open again, and she pointed at Veronica "who are you calling old?, I'll have you know alot of people wanna look this hot when they're my age, and you what are you laughing at Veronica, you wanna get double punishment, maybe cleaning the Cooper and Andrews household also?" May said with a glare at us.

"No ma'am, we'll get right to cleaning", I said with a little salute.

"Dont mock me boy, I know kick yo ass", May said as she pointed at both of us.

"Come on Petey lets just get this over with", Veronica said as she walked out of the room, something is defently up with her.

"Hey Ronnie wait up", I said as I caught up to her in the dinning room.

"I'm sorry its nothing with you, its just stuff with my father, but i'm just glad to be with you right now", she said as some tears spilles from her eyes.

"Hey its okay, come here", I said as my arms wrapped around her again, a blitz was seen and a clicking noise of a camera, "i'm going to show this one to Hermione right now, bye kids clean good", May said as she walked out the front door.

"Lets do this", we said at the same time.

*ding dong*

"Hey Peter", Kevin said as he walked into my house.

"Hey Kevin, whats up?", I said as I closed the front door and walked in after him.

"Heard you were grounded and came to help you and Ronnie clean up", Kevin said as he sat down on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table.

"You can start by cleaning the coffee table since you just put your stinky feet on there" I said and walked into the kitchen, to where Veronica was.

"Did you invite Kevin?", I asked as she turned towards me.

"No?, is he here?", she asked and looked into the living room.

"I have an inkling May and Hermione send him as a spy", I said with a laugh.

"Hey Kevin", Veronica said, "what brings you here?", she finished.

"Oh just helping my friends", Kevin said.

"Sure, but Peter and I have been talking, how did you know?", she said with narrowed eyes.

"Because neither of us told you", I said as I joined Veronica.

"Oh I just overheard you guys", Kevin said while his left eyesbrow did a little tick, which it only does when he is lying.

"Sure you did, or is it true you have been sent her by Hermione Lodge and May Parker to make sure we behave", Veronica said as she held a flashlight in his face, where did that come from?

"What pffff, I would never", Kevin started, but when Veronica narrowed her eyes at him, he spilled everything "yes they did, and oh god you're scary Veronica", Kevin finished shaking.

"See that wasn't ao hard now was it, Well Kevin would you be a dear and go clean the bathroom", Veronica said with a smile, the only thing Kevin did was nod and run.

"You got to teach me how to do that", I said.

"Oh honey if you play your cards right I'll show you everything", she said with a wink and walked away, I just stood blushing.

Kevin was snapping his fingers infront of my face, "oh yeah what?", I said with a smile.

"You're so whipped man", Kevin laughed.

"Hey atleastI didn't get tricked into cleaning the bathroom", I said with a laugh.

"Oh she didn't trick me I did it on my own free will and the will to get away from that she-devil", Kevin said as he turned around and let out a scream as Veronica stood infront of him.

"She-devil huh?, for that comment you go clean the gutters", she said and walked away, holy crap she is almost more scary than May.

"Yea ma'am right away", he said and ran outside, I have a feeling if he tries to run she will hunt him down, we had the tv on with low volume, but I heard a voice on the tv.

"Breaking news the cat burglars that have been terrorizing New York has once again struck, they have been on their stealing spree for the last couple of months now, no one seems to know any information about what they want or who they are, other than it seems like a man and a women", the reporter said, New York seems to be getting more and more crazy since I left.

"Hey Peter, we're done cleaning, come on lets go to", Veronica got out as Kevin entered the house covered in mud, "i'm done with the gutters, but the possum living there didn't like it one bit so he attacked and I fell down into this mudpit, so i'm going home, get a shower and I'll see the she-devil and you on monday", Kevin said as he exited the house again, we both laughed.

"Come on lets go", I said and grabbed her hand and we walked to the Pembrooke.

Pembrooke:

"Hey guys", we said as we got into the appartment.

"Hey you two, clean well?", Hermione said with a laugh, what a bad mom joke.

"Yeah, your spy didn't make it", Veronica said with a smile.

"What?", they both said as they glanced at eachother.

"Kevin, he had to go home and shower, because he fell when he was attacked by a possum", I said as we sat down.

"He what", they yelled.

"He fell when he was attacked and was covered in mud", I said with a laugh, soon the three women was laughing.

"But yeah, so this place looks spotless", Veronica said.

"Oh right, we had the cleaning lady do it", Hermione said with a laugh, "you two did good, Kevin has contacted us and said you were doing a good job cleaning, so this is your reward", she finished.

"Well thats good and all so what your telling me is me and Veronica could have cuddled instead of walking all the way here?", I said without thinking and soon blushed.

"Well let just say it was the last bit of punishment for what you guys have done", May finished.

"So listen I need to speak with Veronica about something just the two of us", Hermione said as she looked at me.

"Oh yeah alright, come on May lets go eat", I said

"Well I have been called into work so you have to do that by yourself", May said as she handed me 20 dollars.

"Oh alright, see you around Ronnie", I said and walked over and gave her a kiss, soon May and I were outside the Pembrooke and she walked towards her car "you need a lift home?", May asked.

"No thanks i'm just going to walk home, enjoy the evening", I said and walked.

"Okay love you", she yelled and drove away.

I took my phone out of my pocket and chose Toni's name.

She picked it up after a couple of rings "hey Peter, whats up?", she said.

"You guys there yet?", I asked.

"No not until an hour or two from now, i'm at home with my sister why?", she asked as I heard footsteps on the line.

"Oh I was thinking about going right now", I said and walked towards the southside of town.

"Oh, Well you wanna come by and hangout?", she asked.

"Sure, I would like to get to know you more", I said, I have an inkling this friendship is going to come bite me in the ass later, or a swift kick in the ass by one Raven haired princess, but hey Toni seems awesome.

"Sweet, I mean cool, see you soon", she said and hung up.

Southside:

I walked towards the trailer park, where the Topaz's was living and soon stood at the frontdoor, I knocked on the door and was met by Toni.

"Hey Peter, nice to see you again come on in", she said and pulled me inside.

"Hey Toni nice to see you again", I said and soon her sister was beside her and holy smokes she is beautiful.

"Nice to see you again Peter", she said with a smile, I extended a hand towards her which she didn't take but brought me into a hug "no handshakes, we do hugs here", she finshed as we hugged, we broke the hug and Toni brought me into a hug, and i'm in so much trouble for this aren't I?

Would you look at that an update from me, this chapter is more to set up some more interactions with the serpents since they will play a bigger part in this story soon.

Thanks for your contorious reading and voting on this story, as always let me know what you guys think, have a nice day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 423 17
Soo, first of all this is my first time writting a story, so dont be rude hsah. Ans second this is a madnessa story. I KNOW vanessa is married but i...
122K 1.7K 30
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
1.1M 19.6K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...
98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...