new home, secrets and dancing

Pembrooke (thursday, one day before the dance) (Peters pov):

So we have been living her for Four days now, we have gotten to know different persons, gotten into clubs and made new friends, and Josie and I have talked for the last couple of days, and if I do say so she is really nice, and I hope to get to know her alot more from the date tomottos.

"Peter its time for school, remember today we'll move into our House today, so im going to pick you up after school today, but i'm going to get you suit first, wasn't it nice of Hermione to get you one?, and then we'll settle into our House, alright, I'll talk to you later", May said as she almost pushed me and veronica out of the appartment.

"So you're moving out today huh?", veronica said, with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Well yeah, its not like we won't see eachother, we both live litteraly 10-15 minutes appart, and you can come over whenever and I can also come and visit you, we'll still be friends afterall", I said with a smile.

She replied "yeah your right, come on let go doofus", and smiled that million dollar smile of hers.

Riverdale high:

Okay, so Chuck is a prick, i'm just glad Archie can somewhat control him or I would have to teach him a lesson, I know I know, but Peter your not violent, and yeah you would be right, but everyone has a Breaking point, flash pushed me too far, and I can fell Chuck would do the same if Archie didn't 'save' me.

Anyway, school has been good, i'm in the top of the science class, as I was in midtown high, but this time i'm not distracted from Spiderman stuff, but i'm also starting to get an uneasy feeling, from what I heard southside is a dangerous place.

I'm on my way to science when I bumped into someone, well I turned around, and saw what I would call an emo boy, and I said "sorry, I didn't see where i'm going, and i'm Peter by the way", and I gave him a friendly smile.

He said "since your talking to me you must be new, i'm Jughead Jones the third", and gave me a not to say it was okay.

"Jughead Jones the third, what an unuasual name, but anyway nice to meet you", I said and looked at clock and continued "shit I got to go or i'm gonna be late, bye", I ran away from him to make it to the science lab.

Riverdale high, after school:

May texted me and said she was gonna be 15 minutes late, I saw Josie Walking towards me with her 'crew', she stopped infront of me and she turned around to melody and valerie, "sorry cats, but I need to talk to Peter, give me 10 minutes", Josie said and they both left.

"Hey Peter, I just wanna talk about tomorrow", she started, but I continued for her "its fine you dont have to go with me, you found somebody else right?", I said and was dissapointed, she gave me a look of disbelife "what?, no, thats not what I was gonna say, Jesus Peter have a litte faith in a girl, or do you not wanna go with me afterall?", she said and mirrored my look.

"What no, I mean yes, well, what i'm trying to say is i'm looking forward to go with you tommorow, what did you wanna talk about them?", I said and released a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding.

"Well before you interupted me, I was gonna say that my mom wanted to meet you before the dance, to make sure and I quote 'to make sure he is adecent boy thats taking my Angel to the dance', so can you meet her before the dance, and then after we can grab a bite to eat", Josie said and looked into my eyes, dang she has beautiful eyes.

"sure, should I just come around five or something?", I asked and could see her smile.

"Sure five is fine, I have to go Peter, I'll see you tomorrow", she said and left to join up with her two friends again.