The Hidden Mikaelson

By anonymouswriting17

Elena gilbert had gotten pregnant but changed her mind on what she wanted to do and that was last year. Her s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
please answer
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Shirt
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
OH MY GOD
THANK YOU FOR 100K
Bonus 1
Spoiler facebook group

Chapter 18

2.4K 56 2
By anonymouswriting17

Evie woke up the next morning and went to the living rom and found Henrick sitting on the couch,"Why are you up so early"

"Mom said that she had something that she wanted to tell me today.  My dad left to go meet uncle Nik. And my mom told me weeks ago if i come in her room and wake her up i'm grounded" Henrick said."Why are you still here don't you want to live with your parents"

"Are you trying to kick me out" Evie gasped."I prefer to live with your mom. She's much nicer then my mom is.

"Thats wrong" Evie looked at the doorway and seen Elena."But sorta true."

"It's true trust me" Evie said."Well i'm going to see my little brother and my parents i'll see y'all later." She walked out leaving them alone.

"Drive Safe" Elena shouted."Henrick"

"Yes mom" He turned towards her.

Elena went and sat next to him."What would you say if you got a little sister or brother."

"Really" Henrick asked. He was glowing with glee.

"Yeah me and your dad are going to have another baby." Elena said.

"Your not going to forget about me or Evie right"

Her heart broke a little hearing that come from his mouth,"Never i'll never forget about you or your very annoying cousin i promise"

"Promises can be broken mom" Henrick said.

"I'm never going to forget about you.  EVER i love you and your my son and i'm always going to be here for you and nothing is going to change that/"

He gave her a hug."I love you to mom"

"Come on how about we go get dressed. And we go see your uncles and cousins so that we can tell them" Elena bargined. She was sad that he felt that way, She never wanted him to.

"Ok" Henrick said.

Elena got him dressed in a shirt that said I'm the nice one she put him on matching shorts. She put on a white shirt with words on it and black leather jacket and buttoned the buttons over the words so no one could see them.

"You ready mom"  Henrick said.

"Yeah lets go" Elena said.

--

When they got to the compound everyone was there besides Freya Cami Rebekah and Davina.

"Another couple shirt please say yes i loved the first one and planned to steal the idea by making the three cousins where it" Katherine said.

"It's another shirt but its only one this time" Elena said.

"Matching shirts"  Evie asked her mom.

"Yes i plan on having you three having matching shirts me and Haley already confirmed what we want them to say we just have to make them and no you don't have a choice in the matter you have to wear it" Katherine said

"Open the jacket so i can get 300 dollars" Haley said.

Elena opened her jacket and let them read her shirt.

"Pay up i won" Haley said. Katherine Elijah and Klaus handed her a hundred."I said it Elena was a baby next no one believed me"

"Where we going Hope" Evie groaned.

"You get to take us to the nature institute tomorrow my mom said she won't take us and neither will Elena" Hope said.

"She said Henrick was going to get a sibling next thanks Haley" Evie said.

"Oh my god your glowing" Elena turned around and seen Danielle."Hello my favorite vampires"

"Danielle" Katherine said.

"Hi Kat this must be your son Caleb right, Daughter oldest Evie" Danielle asked.

"Your a witch" Elena asked.

"Didn't know did you its easy to hide do you really think i called you just because your a good doctor i knew you were a vampire and a good one i also knew that Evie was Henrick's older cousin when i tried to call Elijah or Kol or even Rebekah no one answered" Danielle said.

"I don't answer witches unless i need something" Kol said.

"Figures your fault could have told where she was. I was seeing her everyday" Danielle said.

"Come on single mom didn't buy plus i knew Katherine i know magic and plus i was making sure Evie was alright she wasn't in Paris by chance" Danielle said.

"Oh shit" Evie cursed.

"Yeah you were a really bad kid thank god that year with Elena changed you. Theif really smart theif never once got caught. You used to sneak out of your foster home and come right back in without making a noise. How you hijacked a car at 14 i don't know. Need i continue" Danielle asked.

"No" Evie shook her head.

"I take it back your a lot like me and i'm a lot like your mom" Elena said,

"I knew it you used to sneak out and you said you weren't like me" Katherine said.

"I also used to lie to everyone and said at my best friends house every weekend and always worked" Elena said.

"We get it the Petrova line is very sneaky can we change the subject" Evie asked.

"Fine with me" Elena said.

"Wait hot wired a car at 14" Haley asked.

"You were a theif" Henrick said.

"I can leave you at home and just take Hope tomorrow" Evie said.

"No way your 13 years older than me no way am i just going with you" Hope said.

"Your kids are mean" Evie whinned,

"You don't make deals with kids" Haley said.

"She's right you were just asking for it Hope is going to be the most powerful person on earth when did you make this bet" Elena asked,

"Last month" Evie said.

"I'm 2 months Evie" Elena said.

"I knew before Elena even knew now you have to take us there tomorrow cause we made a deal and like your dad your not supposed to break your deals" Hope said.

"Never make a deal your a child of the noble original your not supposed to make deals just like Henrick don't go around helping witches and Hope i swear don't go around making people fear it will come back to bite it the end" Katherine said.

"I sweae you will be grounded for the rest of your life if you try to take out your cousins" Haley said.

"You'll be grounded if you ever plan to take out Hope it won't work in the end" Elena said"As sad and true as it is you can't you can't run from the people you hate just ask Bonnie i hate but sadly i have to deal with her"

Rebekah Davina Cami and Freya walked."What are you three complaining about now" Cami asked

"Elena show them your shirt" Haley said.

Elena turned around and opened her jacket.

"Aww" Rebekah smiled."Danielle"

"Hi my least favorite original" Danielle crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Rebekah.

"Your still mad at me" Rebekah said.

"You killed my boyfriend" Danielle asked.

"It was an accident" Rebekah said.

"No it wasn't" Klaus said.

"Fine it wasn't but that guy was not nice he deserved it" Rebekah said."And it's nothing my three older brothers haven't done to me"

"That is not fair little sister" Klaus said.

"Yeah it is between you and Kol it was hard to keep up everytime i got a boyfriend a week later a animal attacked them. I feel bad for Hope and Evie" Rebekah said.

"If Elena has a girl it'll be armegedon" Cami said.

"That will be funny" Freya said.

"That is not fair she was 17 and she was 18 that is not fair" Evie said/

"Doesn't mean a thing" Klaus said.

"There your uncles sadly you have to do it but luckily we don't listen anyway" Katherine said.

"Your not supposed to say that out loud" Haley said.

"They all know it its the truth" Elena said.

"Basically she's saying come to us and we won't tell them cause like it or not your a petrova which means you have the charm and even though they may hate it they have to deal with it cause they don't want to deal with us now i have to go put your brother down" Katherine said. She got up and took Caleb to his room.

"You do know we will fight y'all on that right" Klaus said.

"And you do know that you will lose right" Haley smirked. She got up and took Elena's arm and walked out.

"It's bad that them three are the best of friends" Rebekah said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 704 25
(please don't judge my book i know my twists are weird if you don't like it please don't read it) elena fell for someone she'd least expect everyone...
9.1K 259 14
Everyone knows that love is tragic and it changes all the time. There is nothing that you can do about it. Elena Gilbert Mystic Falls tragic child. T...
7.2K 275 15
Elena had a baby with Ethan Mikaelson the guy who abused her for months before leaving her with a check and a baby
33.9K 713 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...