A First Chance At Love (boyxb...

By Robokitt

(Book Two of the Blue Moon Series) to those of you who haven't read the first book All it took was one look... More

A First Chance At Love (boyxboy) Book 2
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Plot Twist
Just For You
Free Goodies
In 3, 2, 1
Tomorrow

We're Live!

4.2K 44 17
By Robokitt

I'm gonna keep this short because I'm still jumping up and down!

We are live! The book is now available on Amazon. If you haven't gotten it yet, your copy is waiting for you. (Don't keep it waiting. It gets really impatient like the Monster Book of Monsters in Harry Potter.)

Here are the links to the book. I have posted the links in my description as well, for easy access.

Ebook: https://amzn.to/3b2NDNC

Paperback: https://amzn.to/31De6OL

Dont forget to leave a review!

Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I love you Fluffy Pups! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
396K 16.5K 28
[Can be a stand alone!][Book 2] {Valleyside Pack} Milo Morgan is an only son, the only heir to his pack. He's expected to earn his title rather than...