Who Are You || Astro Rocky x...

De Rille2020

WHO ARE YOU is a romance story in which a girl, named Lee Min-a (reader), who has a tough and lonely life dec... Mais

Prologue
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆

☆ Chapter 1 ☆

343 47 60
De Rille2020

[Your POV]

*Stops walking in real life and face the camera*

"Annyeong! My name is Lee Min-a.

If my life was to be written in a book, it would be a sad story.

Why? I don't have any friends, and I'm basically a loner in my life. Although I live with my father, I felt that it would have been better if I live alone instead. It would also have been better if my father wasn't my father in the first place..

Why? Well, let me tell you a story about my life and you would understand better."

*Turns away from camera and continue walking towards Mapo Bridge in real life*

[Flashback]

Throughout my entire 16 years of life, I couldn't make any friends at all, even if I could, they would always leave me afterwards, or the friends I make tend to be two-faced.

Making friends wasn't as easy as I initially thought it would be. The longest friendship I ever had was probably only a few weeks or a month.

Most of the time in school, I was always alone wherever I go, be it during my classes or during lunch breaks. The library is my usual spot during our lunch break, not because I was there to read books, but to avoid stares, whispers, and gossips from the people in school.

I have always hated the way people stare and gossip about me every time I ate alone, or walk pass the classroom corridors.

I was bullied from my classmates for 2 years straight, be it verbally or physically. After being bullied for 2 years straight, people started treating me more like a ghost, an outsider, or a stranger, because no one ever talks or interact with me.

I can even go to school and not talk for the whole day.

Strange, isn't it? But I'm used to it..

I was like an outcast or a loner in school and I have always thought that my life was pathetic and nobody else would have gone through what I have been through..

I have always loved it whenever school has ended. Why? I would get to spend quality time with my mom whenever I reach home from school.

I have always thought that I had a perfect happy family, and I was an only child and didn't had any siblings.

However one day, I saw something that I can never forget...

When I was 7 years old, as I was walking back home from school, when I was getting closer to the door and about to open it, I heard smashing sounds, things breaking, and shouting.

I made sure no one heard or see me and I heard my father shouting at my mother,

"I am not scared to kill you one day! Do you want me to kill you!? Call the police if you want! I am not scared!"

As I peeked into my house, I was so shocked...

*gasps*

I had to quickly cover my mouth before I made any sound. I saw my father pointing a big kitchen knife at my mom.

I felt.. so useless.. and a coward...

I couldn't do anything to help my mom, and I just hid and stood beside the door without doing anything.

I sat down on the floor for around 5 to 10 minutes as my legs go weak, horrified by the sight of what had happened.

I waited... for the right time to open the door and pretended that everything was perfectly fine...

When I saw my mom, she welcomed me home as per usual and was smiling, but I was able to tell that she was not actually smiling at all..

She had a smile, on her lips, but her eyes, were filled with sadness...

That was when I realized, that my father never really liked and appreciated me as his daughter and realized his love and care for me were just all an act and he was faking it all along

He played with my heart.. like a fiddle, and expects me to listen to his lies...

Now, I had a hard time trusting my father, and I've always had like an invisible wall around him.

I will still smile at him, making sure that I've always act like I liked him as a father and I'm hoping that my acts were able to fool him.

When I was 14 years old, I thought that life couldn't get any worse, but I've got it all wrong...

I managed to make a group of friends but few months later, I felt that I was getting more left out every time they had a conversation and in the group chats, they would often ignore my chats whenever I messaged them. I still hung out with them, but,

I felt that loneliness was coming back to me again...

As I thought that things couldn't get any worse, that's when everything just went downhill...

Friend's betrayal, drama, and mom's death, all came to me like a flash.

I found out that my "friends" were just all fake, they pitied me, only liked me because I was lonely, and someone they can sympathy, but sadly that's a fact.

I guess they just couldn't take it anymore, so they all decided to leave me.

When I was 14 years old, my mom had stage 4 cancer, and even the doctors said that there wasn't a chance for my mother to live, it was impossible.

When I learnt the fact that my mom will not be able to survive much longer, I cried a lot... Why?

My mom was always there throughout my ups and downs and she was always able to tell whenever I was faking my feelings, be it fake smiling or hiding what I actually feel.

No one else other than my mom, was able to spot it whenever I was hiding my real feelings.

After a week of not going to school, my current life was slowly becoming like my previous school life.

Friends leaving one by one, becoming a loner and invisible to other people again, gaining stares and whispers from other students, and going to the library during lunch breaks.

Even in a new school, the library has always been my usual place to go since I did not have anywhere else to go...

I would usually be in a corner of a library, sitting down on the floor, and I would be mostly using my phone or something.

From that day on, I've always had trust issues, and had a problem with trusting people around me.

[Your POV]

Now I am already 18 years old, but my life isn't any better either..

Ever since I had money in my bank, my father has been treating me like I was his personal bank, saying that I have to give him allowance when he doesn't even give me any in the first place.

I also never had any friends, so I don't have anyone I can go to or lean to, or even ask for help or for support.

I am alone.. by myself...

I just couldn't take this anymore, and that is why now I'm standing on a Seoul bridge that is called, 'Bridge of Life'.

As I looked down to the water below me, tears flowed down my cheeks.

I opened my mouth and say,

"My wish is that, in my next life, I would be happier with my family, with no worries, no fear, and no problems, and I also hoped that I would be able to have some true friends so that my life wouldn't be lonely..."

I slowly closed my eyes, and jumped off the bridge. I felt the water impact hitting against my entire body as I entered the sea and slowly, I lost my consciousness...

To be continued...

------------------

Hello! This is my first time writing a book and this will be a Rocky x Reader ff.

This book will be inspired from some parts of my life and some parts from k-dramas.

In the next chapter, that's when Park Minhyuk (Rocky) will come in, along with other members in Astro.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know in the comments what are your thoughts.

Please vote and give this book lots of love and support^^ Thank you so much for reading! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.8K 598 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...
10.6K 538 34
You are in danger (Y/n). They'll kill you. Run. -------- There are 3 main gangs in this city- there are; Bangtan, EXO, and ASTRO. (Y/n) is about to m...
24.8K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
195 11 10
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...