💕Humara Aashiyana💕

By logan_2009

SEQUEL OF PYAAR KE LIYE........ Peep in to know the description...💁💁. More

¶Description¶
||Ch 1 - Our Very First Show, Again!||
||Ch 2 - First Day||
||Chapter 3 : Caught!||
||Ch 4 : Its Not The End||
||Ch 5 : Tara - The Surrogate||
||Ch 6 : Ice - Cream Talks||
||Ch 7 : Hit And Trial||
OS SERIES!
Suggestion.

||Chapter 8: Tara's jholmal||

1.6K 77 83
By logan_2009

Next Morning

Goenka Villa

Sahil and Oreo are seen sitting on the floor and staring at each other. There's a tense atmosphere around. Sahil is looking at Oreo with a fierce glare. Oreo is looking at Sahil cluelessly, wagging his tail behind. A cookie is lying on the plate between them.

Sahil: Oreo...there's one cookie and two of us. I could've shared if I wanted to but trust me I've lived with my siblings for twelve years and I dunno what sharing is...there's only snatching so no mercy should be shown to you.

Oreo makes the whimpering and cooing sound and bends down, placing his face in between his paws. He was trying to sound cute but Sahil wasn't in a mood to give in.

Sahil: Don't make this puppy face young doggy...it won't affect me!

Oreo raises his head and barks at him losing all patience.

Sahil: Okay so now we are in the war zone, aren't we?

Oreo keeps staring at him..his eyeballs not moving from Sahil. A mischief hits Sahil's mind. He smirks at Oreo. Oreo keeps looking at him cluelessly with tilted head and wagging his tail behind.

Sahil(pointing at other side): Oreo...see a hot dog! It doesn't mean you...I know you're a dog, but you're not hot! If u were...you wouldn't be running behind Lola for two years. I mean a real hot dog...that edible to eat hot dog!

Oreo doesn't turn back. He keeps on looking at Sahil. He had understood Sahil's strategy. All the family members of this house become extra smart when it comes to food. Sahil sighs in defeat and scratches his head when his plan was understood by a dog and thus failed in an epic way. That dog's smarter and has more brains than all the members of the house combined.

Sahil(pointing at door): Oreo...see your girlfriend Lola!

But Oreo didn't let his focus to deteriorate. He didn't get distracted even at the mention of Lola! His primary aim was the cookie lying on the plate.

Sahil(to himself): Oreo has better self control and hormonal control than Aatish! 

Oreo kept on staring at Sahil and giving him that " you're a loser, imma king" type of look. 

Oreo(in his mind): Learn from me you human...I'm better than you dumbass!

Just then Sahil gets an epic idea. He smiles at Oreo and Oreo looks at him confused.

Sahil: Oreo's favourite human...but not our favourite human...dad! Oreo see dad! 

Sahil says pointing at the door and at the mention of Kartik, Oreo turns back. Just at the same moment, or we can say unfortunately...Kartik also walks inside with Siya beside him on crutches. Sahil laughs in victory and eats the cookie. Oreo gets up and rushes to Kartik giving him a jumpscare.

Kartik(horrified): Shit...the dog has got mad again!

 Oreo jumps on Kartik and both of them land on the ground, Oreo above Kartik and Kartik below Oreo. Oreo starts licking Kartik's face. There Siya is about to fall down because Kartik left her but Naira enters just in time and holds her.

Sahil(observing things): Oopsie...I'm not at fault. I'm gonna go...I'll just slip away(sneaks out and rushes upstairs)

Ahana and Aatish come in a hurry listening Siya's scream and all the commotion in the living room.

Kartik gets up with difficulty, removing the bulky dog off him and sits on the ground gasping for breath.
He looks up at Naira.

Kartik: What does this dog think about me? Do i look like a licking cotton candy?

Naira shrugs her shoulders.

Naira: Or.......a flat tyre? Dogs love to lick tires!

Kartik looks at her in disbelief. Naira laughs silently. Aatish and Ahana are shocked to look at Siya on crutches.

Aatish and Ahana: What the hell happened with you??

Siya smiles cheerfully at her siblings...but the cheerful expression turns into an angry one in seconds. She looks at Ahana and wags her finger at her.

Siya: Why the hell are you acting so clueless and innocent young lady? Remember...I sprained my ankle just because of you last night.

Ahana(realising): Ohh...Oh I see.

Aatish: Thank god that you're alive!

Siya glares at him and Aatish shuts his mouth.

Kartik is trying to stand up but isn't able to. 

Kartik: Hey why can't I stand up now?!

Siya: Don't tell me even you sprained your ankle!

Naira: Gosh I can't tolerate two people with crutches now!

Kartik: It's not about that baba...I seriously can't stand up.

Ahana: I wanna say something-

Kartik: Why the hell can't I stand up?!

Ahana: I really wanna say something-

Kartik: Why can't I stand up in the first place?!

Ahana: Dad its very important-

Everyone: SPEAK!!

Ahana(fastly): The area on which you're sitting right now...I had accidentally spilled glue on it some two hours ago!

Kartik(shocked): What?!

Ahana(scratching her head): Yeah....

Everyone starts laughing at him.

Kartik looks all around him and still tries to get up but isn't able to.

Kartik: What?! What the fu-

Naira(sternly): Kartik.....language!

Kartik(realising): Okay sorry....anyways how the hell am I supposed to stand up now? Am I gonna spend my whole life sitting here and watching my kids grow old??

Naira: Yeah...I guess. Enjoy your slow and monotonous life. Anyways you told me once you wanted to be a turtle so enjoy...

Kartik: Naira this isn't funny...how are we gonna make a baby in this position??

Naira's eyes get wide in embarrassment and Kartik realises what he said and curses his mouth for speaking that in front of his kids!

Siya: Ahem...Ahem hi dad🙋🏻‍♀️

Aatish: I'm so glad you're alive too!

Ahana: Hi dad...how are you feeling being so down to earth?

Kartik: I'm seriously gonna smack you guys like anything once I'm free...

Siya: The sadder news is...I won't be able to go to school for one whole week! And I've got my seminar this week...all thanks to you Ahana

Ahana: My pleasure!

Kartik: Is anyone gonna help me stand up? Pleaseee🥺🥺 Let's not waste time in useless discussions

Siya: Sorry dad...I gotta go. I need *yawns* sleep

Ahana: I....I need to finish my homework and shoot I forgot...that show off thingy....Siya-

Siya(walking away): The person you're trying to contact is out of service area....

Ahana(following her): Hey...you can't run away. You can't be faster than me...you're on crutches dumbass!!

~Ahana and Siya exit.

Naira: And.....I gotta pick a dress for our outing with Tara!

Kartik: Oh really? I'm not able to move an inch from this place....

Naira(ruffling his hair): Become aatma nirbhar Kartik.....

~Naira exits.

Now Aatish is only Kartik's last ray of hope. Kartik is looking at Aatish helplessly🥺

Aatish: Don't gimme that look

Kartik narrows his eyes at him...giving him that dad's glare😑 Aatish sighs in defeat and sits in front of Kartik.

Aatish: What are you gonna gimme in return?

Kartik(sighing): What do you want?

Aatish: The car keys...I really wanna drive your car.

Kartik(chuckling): No...No...not at all. No chance...you dunno the 'd' of driving!

Aatish: I know...I know how to drive!(regrets a second later)

Kartik(suspiciously): How??🤨

Aatish sighs in defeat and scratches his head.

Aatish: With friends....

Kartik: So you've been sneaking out?🤨

Aatish(nervously): Yeah...

Kartik sighs and looks at him concerned.

Kartik: Aatish...you know it's dangerous! And you won't be forgiven....

Aatish: Please dad...you're the best dad ever! You know how much I love you? I love you to the moon and back!

Kartik: Stop buttering...and never in the hell I'm giving you the car keys!

Aatish: This is not fair!!

Kartik: It is very fair....you aren't 18 yet! I'm not allowing you at any cost!

Aatish(standing up): Okay fine...I don't need your help and advice! I'm just waiting for these two years to get over as soon  as possible so that I can move out and live my life happily...

Kartik: Haha...I was same at your age!

Aatish(walking away): Whatever....

~Aatish exits.

Kartik(shouts): Aatish....Aatish come back! I need to get free from this....anyone....anyone in this house wants to help me?!

Just then, Ahana comes down with her drawing book and sits in front of Kartik.

Kartik(sighing in relief): Haash...I knew...I knew princess you would come.

Ahana(opening her book): I had to...

Kartik: Come on baby...help dadda get out of this!

Ahana: No...I'm not gonna do that. How will I complete my homework then?!

Kartik(confused): Homework?!

Ahana: Yeah...our art teacher asked us to make a sketch of our dads. So it's good you're glued to the floor...now no movement! Sit right here

Kartik(scoffing): Huh... How can you expect me to move??

Ahana: No talking...keep quiet.

Ahana takes out her pencil and starts drawing Kartik.

Kartik(to himself): Hey bhagwan...kaise bacche mile hain mujhe?!🤦‍♂️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya's PoV

I was sitting in my bedroom and sipping orange juice from the glass. Actually...being sick and handicapped has it's own advantages😌🤷🏻‍♀️. You get pampered endlessly. Thank God Ahana's not here...I threw her out of my bedroom. She must be drawing dad's sketch right now...Haha. I pity dad sometimes. He has got shitty kids and I'm one of them😎.

But tbh...I feel bad for him and Naira sometimes. They've been trying to start a family since two years and till now there's no outcome. I really want them to have a family...specially Naira. She doesn't say much but it's clear that she's sad and stuff. And dad gets sad seeing her sad. Often I've seen them sitting on the bench in the backyard and remembering their unborn baby. That day was harsh for all of us. I feel bad for them. But they got us.. and we r so childish...not less than babies...Haha.

If at all Naira gets prego finally...will dad forget about us?🤔 Naah...wth am I even thinking?! I was getting so bored. I decided to text Evan. Wanna see his profile on insta? Here it is....

Gross my childhood innocence is lost! Seriously Mickey mouse showing middle finger?! What's up with this guy nowadays!

I texted him a hi. Hopefully he was active.

So it's the good bye time. I wanted to talk to him more...but he always ends the convo and spoils my mood! Why is he always busy?! Wth is going on in his life? Has he got a girlfriend? Naah...Evan and girlfriend doesn't go along!

He didn't see the message. He wasn't active too. I sighed and deleted the messages. I dont wanna sound desperate and stuff.

I sighed deeply and threw myself back on the bed covering my face with a pillow.

Sixteen is not sweet dude!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's PoV

I was ready for our outing with Tara. I just have to free Kartik from that spot. He must be glued there till now. My poor hubby. I didn't wanna get disturbed while getting ready so I didn't free him. As soon as I walked into the living room, I found him nowhere. He was gone. I scanned the whole living room for him but couldn't find him. I got worried just then he appeared from nowhere and scared me.

Kartik: Boooooh...

I screamed in fear and he started laughing holding his stomach. I looked at him shocked after getting back to my senses.

Me: You dumbass...you scared me like anything.

Kartik shrugged his shoulders and continued laughing at me.

Me: Anyways...who helped you get out of that glue thing?

Kartik: You know Oreo loves me so much right? And you can bribe Ahana for a chocolate milkshake....so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Me: Ohh...Now I get it. Mr smarty pants...ab chalein??

Kartik: Kahan??

Naira: Tara ke ghar gadhedo...you forgot we had our outing thing today!

Kartik: Oh yeah...ofcourse I remember! Huh...KG doesn't forget anything😎

Me: Except for ur pants...who will wear
pants idiot?!

I said pointing at his long, naked legs...but he was wearing an underwear so there was nothing to worry about. Kartik looks down at his legs and gets embarrassed.

Kartik(nervously): Hehe...I forgot! What could I do? Ahana was troubling me like anything! My sketch looks like a sasta Action Kamen...anyways I'm gonna be back. Wait for me in the garden

Me: Yeah okay...

Kartik went to wear his pants and I walked out into the garden.

----------------------------

No one's PoV

AUTHOR'S POV

Kartik and Naira were waiting outside Tara's house for her to open the door.

Naira: Kartik...are you sure about this??

Kartik(sighing): I dunno...but let's try.

Naira: Hmm....

No one has opened the door yet so Kartik again rings the door bell out of impatience and a man opens the door. Kaira look at him shocked. The man was shirtless and had lipstick marks all over his body. He was smoking and looking at both of them with disinterest.

Kaira(together; astonished): Whoa...

Man: Who r u guys?

Kartik: A- I'm-

Just then, they hear Tara's voice from inside.

Tara: Kartik....Naira

Kaira look in the direction of the voice to see Tara standing there in embarrassment with just a towel wrapped around her body, smudged eyeliner and messy hair. Kartik and Naira look at her shocked with wide eyes.

Tara: Hello...hehe

She pushes the man out and pays him the money.

Tara: Get out of my house...don't show me ur face ever again.

Man: I'm going....you're a bitch!

Tara(rolling eyes): Whatever....

Naira(to Kartik): You wanted her to be our surrogate?! I would not be surprised if you tell me she is prego already!

Kartik(to Naira): Trust me...I had no idea about this.

Tara(cheerfully): Why are you guys still standing outside? Come in...

Naira looks at Kartik. Kartik gives her an assuring look. Naira takes a deep breath and nods. Both of them walk inside and Tara closes the door behind.

Tara: You guys please make urself comfortable in the living room...I'll just change and come.

Kartik: yeah sure....

Tara walks upstairs. Kartik and Naira go to the living room only to be welcomed by an alcoholic smell. There were beer bottles and stomped cigars in one corner, hid behind the curtains but they were visible anyway. The living room was in a great mess but Kaira sat on the sofa without any complaints. They didn't wanna make things difficult and awkward for Tara.

Naira sits there uncomfortably. Kartik comforts her by placing his hand on her knees.

Naira: How does Shay live here?

Kartik(sighing): I'm worried about him...

There's silence between them for some minutes. Both of them are observing and processing things in their mind.

Naira: I don't think we should give her a chance...she's not fit to carry our baby.

Kartik: Even I think the same...but we can't say it on her face. It'll be rude!

Naira: We'll be as gentle and polite as possible...

Kartik: Hmm...but...let's talk for sometime. We shouldn't be abrupt. She'll feel hurt.

Naira: Yeah...you're right!

Both of them see Shay's baby pictures hung on the wall. Tara was there in most of them but not a single memory of her ex husband. They conclude both of them are not on good terms now also.

Just then, Tara enters in a ethical dress and sits on the sofa in front of them.

Tara: Hey...

Kaira: Hi...

Naira: Where's Shay??

Tara: Shay's at his friend's house...he's gonna spend the day there.

Naira(nodding): Oh....

Tara(smiling): Yeah...

There's awkward silence between both the parties until Tara starts speaking again.

Tara: You guys wanna have anything? Tea....coffee...snacks??

Kartik: No...we are fine!

Tara: Hmm....so.....(turns towards Naira)Kartik must've informed you about our little talk yesterday

Naira: Yeah...he did. And we thought about it.......

Tara: And you don't want me to be ur surrogate, right?

Kartik and Naira look at her blankly....unable to find words to speak.

Kartik: Mhm....

Naira: Tara...we're sorr-

Tara: Why are u sorry Naira? You've got every reason to decide what you've decided. Imma spoiled woman....I hang out, I drink, I smoke, I do drugs.....Haha....there's practically no reason for you to agree with me being ur surrogate. My life's a mess....(moist eyes, getting emotional) nothing's right in my life except for my baby...Shay! He's the only hope for whom I'm alive till today....otherwise I would've quit the day I got divorced. And never in the hell I'm gonna risk the life of ur baby for becoming a part of my messy life....so don't worry....I completely understand. There's nothing to feel guilty about....

Kartik and Naira look at Tara worried. She looked disturbed and broken.

Naira: Tara-

Tara: And....I got my reports today. I'm physically unfit to carry a baby because of my bad habits...(shrugs shoulders)

Naira looks at Kartik. He was looking at Tara concerned. Naira holds his hand and turns towards Tara.

Naira: Tara.....there's no doubt you're a great mom. Shay's a good kid...you've nourished him well.

Tara(smiling): Thank you....he means everything to me!

Naira: I can feel what you feel Tara...I've been a single, young, prego mom....its difficult...society doesn't accept you. But we are with you....

Kartik: We are always there...we always have been. I know we weren't on good terms before....but.....now everything's fine right. We consider Shay as our kid...he's so sweet.

Tara: Thanks Kartik....sometimes strangers comfort us better than family. My family abandoned me the day I divorced that monster....I've been through too much....(wipes her tears)anyways...you both are here so why don't we have lunch together? I mean...though not an outing, we can catch up a little right?

Kartik looks at Naira. Naira nods.

Naira: Yeah...what r we waiting for? Lemme help u in the kitchen.

Kartik: Yeah.. lemme call Pammi Aunty and inform her that we'll be late.

Naira: Hmm okay...

Naira walks away with Tara and Kartik calls Pammi Aunty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Later at Lunch~

Kartik: Haha...I still remember Ahana and Shay's blunder that day at the sea cruise. They were marrying each other...I almost got a mini heart attack there.

Naira: Haww...I missed it.

Kartik: Yes...bcuz you were drunk and busy dancing ur heads off!

Naira makes an angry pout and pinches  Kartik.

Tara: That's because you were flirting with me purposely Kartik to make her jealous! You're insane and such a fool.

Kartik: And then I got a tight slap from you...ofcourse I remember!

Naira: Really those were the days...

Tara: Haina? We had so much fun!

They giggle and continue eating their lunch.

Kartik: Ah...it feels so great to eat in silence with no kid screaming around! My ears are so blessed today.

Tara: Shay speaks non stop...always mumma yeh mumma woh...bak bak bak bak!

Kartik laughs.

Naira smiles seeing Tara happy. It seemed like the old Tara was finally back.

Naira: Tara....

Tara: Hmm...yes

Naira: If you don't mind...can you please tell me about ur ex husband? I mean how things got worse...you know pain gets half if you share it.

Tara stops eating and looks at Naira. Tara chuckles and keeps her spoon on the plate.

Tara: My ex husband....(chuckles)

Kartik and Naira look at her blankly.

Tara: My ex husband was a shitty man...Its so nice I got rid off him...he was a drunkard, a drug addict who used to abuse me and Shay emotionally and physically. We used to love each other before but things didn't turn out well...we had to let each other go. Since then, I've been in some three to four relationships but always got disappointment in return...so I started believing in one night stands....that's about it. I'm thinking to quit all the bad habits and I'm meeting a counselor once a week.....I'll get better.

Kartik(confident): You will....

Naira: And you're better off without any man Tara...you're a strong, capable, confident, brave woman....and a great mom....you don't need anyone else.

Kartik: Except for neighbors like us....you're always welcome in our house

Tara: Thanks u guys....I thought you both won't see my face ever again after today's incident....but.....thanks guys

Kartik and Naira smile and three of them finish eating their lunch.

Tara: Kartik....if u don't mind can I and Naira go for some shopping? Bonding purpose

Naira: Yes Kartik please...

Kartik: Yeah ofcourse...why will I have a problem? Just be careful while driving...I need to go to office now. Accha we'll do onething....I'll drop you both at the mall while going to office and while coming back, I'll pick u guys up.

Tara: Seems okay to me.

Naira: Yeah...good idea.

Precap:

Kartik: Shit man...I can't take my car. The brakes aren't working.

Naira: What shud we do now?

Kartik: Let's take a cab...

Naira and Tara: Okay....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aatish sneaks into Kartik's room and steals the keys of Kartik's car. He goes out into the driveway and hugs the car.

Aatish: Finally got you! Muahh...we'll just sneak out and sneak in. No worries!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara: Naira....there's nothing to worry about. I had Shay after 3-4 years of trying....you guys will also have a baby soon. Don't believe whatever bullshit the doctor says...just have patience.

Naira: Hmm...I hope you're right.

Tara: I'm always right...

Naira(laughs): Haha...

------------------------

Heya peeps...updated finally!
Tell me how it was in the comment section below...aur vote karna mat bhooliyo please🥺 Comment karna bhi🥺😁😂❤
Love ya loads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.6K 14
My take on Mumbai track of kaira.
677K 31.5K 46
Well this is continuation of the before story...
14.7K 529 15
Peep in to know 😉😉
337K 15.1K 73
Peep in to know!