(Won't Be Written On Much) C...

By EverAfterHighRoybel

cerise falls for daring. They've been friends forever after but Cerise gains feelings and Daring has a dare t... More

Characters In The Story (I'll add if needed!)
The Dare
The Date
Royals can't date Rebels!
Bonus Chapter (ehhh idk but I'll do them often)
Percy Boots
True Hearts Day Part 1 (kinda a bonus chapter)
Date (kinda like a) Part 2
NOTE PLS READ!!!!
ANOTHER NOTE
I've Arrived!
Good part
Bad part
Meet Me At Our Spot
Falling For Ya
Camp

The New Girl

157 2 0
By EverAfterHighRoybel

Lillie's P.O.V.

(Read the "characters" chapter to see what she looks like.)

It was my first day of school. I couldn't wait to meet everyone! As I walked through the big doors everyone looked at me. I walked to headmaster Grimm's room and got my schedule and whatever else I needed. I was looking at the schedule when- BAM!

I heard a growl in front of me then it stopped. I was only 4'11, so she was taller then me. "I-I'm so sorry I-" I was shaking.

"I-its fine... Umm are you Lillie, the new girl?" The hooded girl asked me.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm looking for Che-myth-stry..."

"Follow me... I have that class too..." We walked to Che-myth-stry. I saw a blonde headed boy. He was walking over and I felt butterflies.

"Hi, Cerise... " He looked at me. He looked at the hooded girl so I guess her name was Cerise. He kissed her. Wait what...? Omg I'm an idiot! I looked away.

She giggled. "Hi, Daring, this is the new girl, Lillie..."

I blushed and looked at him. He smiled. "Hi, Lillie.. " he said.

"H-hi, Daring..." I blushed and looked away.

He giggled. He sat beside Cerise. I wished I died..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
365K 31.9K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...