Entwined with love

Av the_elysian_writer

Arinya Young is a 24 year old woman and one gem of a person. She is humble, extremely gorgeous and a remarkab... Mer

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58

Chapter-20

9.2K 311 24
Av the_elysian_writer

Arinya's POV

After the ceremony, we exited through the VIP exit. To be honest, I felt so many emotions throughout the day. My insides were doing somersaults the entire time I was besides Mr King. He is looking devilishly handsome today and practically every woman in the room was perving on him and not to forget the daggers they were throwing at me by their looks. Not their fault, he indeed looks like a greek god today.

Also, my heart was drumming at an alarming rate when he held my hand in his while he drove us to the event. I have never reacted that way to someone's touch. I usually feel uncomfortable in situations like these but this felt inexplicably different in a comforting sense. Not to lie, I was holding my emotions up atleast fine and was in my sanity just because of Mr King. He kept assuring me that he'll protect me no matter what.

Also, Riyan and Aaron too are going out of their ways to help me out. I have no clue how to repay them for their generosity as it isn't about anything materialistic rather it keeps an emotional value for me. Apparently, they themselves don't demand anything for me out of all this, they themselves are helping me out in terms of humanity and nobility. These three are well brought up men and I owe a lot to them.

Mr King held the car door open for me and helped me with the dress. He walked towards the other side and slid in on the driver's seat. Riyan and Aaron were supposed to follow us to the destination in the other car. Also Mr King's bodyguards followed us in another car.
The moment I sat in Mr King's car, my nerves started to kick in. A lot of thoughts clouded my vision and I again fell in the dark hole of unanswered questions. I didn't understand why does that person needs to meet me near my real house? How does he know about that? What wrong have I done to anyone in my entire life to face all of this in the first place?

I came out of my trance when I felt a presence in very close proximity to me. Mr King's enticing cologne made my internal organs dance in amusement and my heart again started thumping at a ridiculously fast pace.

"Stop thinking too much." He said in a very sensusos voice. He was hovering over me a little to buckle my seatbelt on which I certainly forgot to as I was deep diving in my pool of anxiety. His head stood merely inches closer to my face.

"I..." My stupid little brain couldn't even form a simple sentence. Heat crawled up my cheeks. He looked at me for few seconds then straightened his back and started the ignition. I heaved a breath I didn't know I was holding.

After half an hour of driving, the moment arrived that I was fearing. Mr King stopped the car just a lane away from my house. I knew the area pretty well because I've lived here my entire life, well I used to. Though Elle's apartment is also only 10 minutes drive away from here but coming so close to my real house uncovered the unhealed wounds.

"Take this transmitter, with it's help we'll be able to hear you the entire time and listen to me carefully now, we all will be hiding near you only.  You only need to walk up till the exact location where he wants to meet with you, rest we'll handle everything. You don't need to worry about a single thing." He handed me a transmitter and I fixed it in my ear.

"I..I don't know if I can do this? What if something goes wrong and..." I spoke with uncertainty filled voice.

"Sshhhh everything'll be okay." He kept a finger on my lips and I stopped muttering. Goosebumps rose all over my body.

We stepped out of the car and Riyan and Aaron joined us too. The bodyguards stood at a few steps away from the four of us.
The four of us walked towards the street where my house was situated.

"Text the stalker that you've reached near your house. We'll be hiding here so he won't see us." Mr King said and I texted the stalker. They hid a little far from my house and I started walking.

A feeling of uncertainty rose in the pit of my stomach with my every step forwards towards my house. All the unpleasant memories started to replay in my mind. The amount of strength and courage I had mustered in the past few months to keep myself strong and forsake the dreadful situations I've gone through felt like it was all a waste. The memories were afresh in my mind and it felt as if it was all about yesterday.
My phone pinged in my hand and then only I realized that I've reached very close to the front yard of my house. I just wished that nobody else sees me here because I am too tensed already to deal with any more drama.

I unlocked my phone and was about to check the message when I sensed a tap on my shoulder. I almost stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. With only an ounce of courage that was left within me, I turned around.

"Oh hey Arinya, what're you doing here?" The person said and I sighed a deep breath of relief for a moment. I put a hand on my racing a heart to calm down.

"Hi." was all that came out of my mouth.

"Sorry if I startled you, I was just passing by." He said.

"I thought you were someone else so I just got a little surprised." I said in a low voice.

"Oh so you were expecting someone." He asked.

"Um yeah." I replied. I didn't wanted to be seen with that stalker so I thought of just biding the person good-bye.

"Uh I think I should get going now, the person must be waiting for me. Um I'll see you again. Bye." I said politely to not sound mean or rude to him. He bobbed his head and I turned around. I was already in front of my house but to get away from this person I started to walk ahead, even though I had no clear destination in my mind.

"Oh you'll surely meet me again Arinya." The voice came from behind and I turned to see him.

"Um what?" I asked confusedly.

"Of course sweetheart, where're you heading to. You came here to meet me, no?" I didn't quite understand what he said. Why did he call me with endearment? Also, Why would I come here to meet him?... I came here to meet.. Oh wait... Is he the stalker? No..No..No..He can't be the one.

"What are you thinking about?" He said.
Now when things started to make sense to me, I felt disgusted by every word that came from his mouth.

"A..are you the...one spying on me?" I shuttered terribly.

"Oh of course I am." He said proudly. How the hell can he be proud of pulling such a filthy act.

"Why..why did you do this to me? What have I ever done to you? I didn't even knew you before I..." I bombarded him with questions but he cut me off.

"Relax babe, we've all the time in the world to talk. But first, I gotta do my job." He said and laughed hysterically in a disgusting manner.

"No." I screamed loudly.

"Just shut up and come to me quietly. I gotta blindfold you and tie your hands up. Oh yeah don't worry I'll be gentle." He said.

"S..stay away from me." I again yelled.

"Listen don't be so difficult. If you don't oblige to me then you're to bear the consequences." He spoke and chills ran down my spine at the thought of my pictures going viral.

He took a step forward and I took one backwards. We followed the same pattern for a few more steps. Unfortunately, I stepped on my long dress while taking a step back, I tripped and fell on my back.
No..no..no this can't be happening right now.

"Poor girl." He said in a fake concern laced voice.

"Just let me go..." I struggled to move backwards still laying on the ground.

"You aren't going anywhere." He said authoritatively and took out a knife from his pant pocket.

"No.. Please... Please don't.. What do you need from me." I pleaded in a panic-stricken voice. My eyes started to well up.

"You." He said in a heartbeat and mine almost stopped.
What is even happening? This can't be reality. And if it is, is it the end of me?

He marched towards me and squatted down on my level. He held out the sharp knife in front of my face and touched my chin with the tip of the knife.

"L...let me go..." My voice barely came out.

"Oh how can I do anything so cruel to such a beautiful face, I would rather...." He said in a typical rowdy voice.

He then pulled the most disgusting stunt on me. He placed the knife under the strap of my dress to cut it. The cool metal touched my shoulder's skin and chills ran down my spine. He started moving the knife back and forth slightly.

"Steveee Noooooo..." I screamed at the top of my lungs in terror.

Yes, it was Steve. Elle's and John's mutual friend. He was the apartment's owner I used to live in.

I had no clue what to do. My mind wasn't working on the right path and I attempted the most foolish act of the era.
I gripped my fist over the knife and in no time my hand started to bleed. I somehow managed to get the knife off from under my dress's strap.

While he struggled to take the knife off my hold, I took it as an opportunity to push him and ran. I didn't realize in what direction I was running to, until I bumped into a hard body or rather a hard chest. I instantly recognized the tempting cologne and I tilted my head upwards to see him. Mr King's arms encircled on my waist and my worry-filled eyes started to water. Even though I couldn't stop the waterfall, I felt safe in his embrace.

"Hey sshh it's okay...I am here." Mr King consoled me in a very soothing voice and I stopped weeping. I felt embarrassed when I realized what I was doing. I was crying in his embrace clutching to his shirt with my bloody fist. I loosened my grip on his shirt that I stained with my blood. Riyan and Aaron stood on Mr King's side.

"I am sorry...I stained your shirt." I said embarrassingly.

"Do we really need to worry about a stained shirt at the moment?" He replied. Everyday he gives me a new reason to respect him even more.

"Well I am gonna talk to you afterwards for the silliest act you pulled to hurt yourself but let me just deal with this human stain first." He continued. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and tied it on my bloody palm.

"You bitch, you're gonna repent this." Steve's voice boomed in the air.

"You bastard, you're gonna repent coming even close to her." Mr King shot back dominatingly.

Steve realized that I wasn't alone and later recognized the three men standing in front of him. All the color drained from his face.

"Stay right here." Mr King ordered me and started moving ahead in Steve's direction. Riyan and Aaron too followed him.

Steve again held out his knife in Mr King's direction and I panicked. I can't let anything happen to any one of them because of me. They're helping me selflessly but I am not okay with even the mere thought of them being hurt.

"No please Mr King, he has a knife." I pleaded. He held his hand up in the air to reassure me and he kept moving forward. When Steve saw all three of them approaching towards him, he turned around to run away.
To me it all seemed like a dramatic suspenseful movie with so many twists and turns.
Steve was trying to run away when Mr King's bodyguards came from the other end of the street and blocked his way from escaping. He tried to scare them away with the knife in his hand, but their swift movements took merely seconds to twist his arm behind his back and the knife eventually fell on the ground.

Two bodyguards safely brought him in front of Mr King with his hands twisted on his back as if they were tied. Mr King grabbed him by his collars and landed punch after punch on his face. I gasped audibly not knowing what to do. Just a few moments later, Steve's nose started to bleed. He pleaded in front of Mr King to stop.

"Start speaking if you don't wanna die." Mr King growled in Steve's face and punched him again. I have lost count on how many punches have landed on Steve's face. If Mr King doesn't stop now, then Steve is definitely going to need a plastic surgery.

"It's... It's not my fault." Steve replied in between muffled breaths.

"Don't you dare fucking lie in front of me." Mr King again yelled at Steve and grabbed him by his neck. I panicked at the sight of what was happening in front of me.

"No no no Mr King please leave him... He'll die.. Please." I cried for him to stop but he didn't react to it at all.

"Speak or else." He said through gritted teeth.

"I...I am not...lying." Steve tried to speak.

"Mr King please leave him...let go of him." I said but he won't budge.

"Then why did you do all this to her." Mr King interrogated. Steve wriggled in Mr King's and the bodyguards hold but no such luck for him.
Mr King tightened his grip on Steve's neck. I was horrified to see that.

"Nooo please stop Ashton nooo." I have no clue what happened to me that I called him out with his first name. The moment his name came out of my mouth, his grip loosened on Steve's neck. He turned to see me and a deep emotion played in his eyes. Riyan and Aaron too looked in my direction with a smirk playing on their lips.

I took a few steps forward not breaking eye contact with Ashton. Okay now I can't get over his name.
Steve coughed terribly and I realized what situation we are in.

"Answer fast now." Riyan spoke.

"I...I am so sorry Arinya." Steve said in between breaths. I looked at him in disbelief. He had me traumatized for God knows how many days and all he has to say is a sorry.

"Oh we know, you aren't. Get straight to the point or be ready to be beaten to pulp." Aaron spoke this time.

"I did this for money. O...One day I got a letter on my doorstep with some money stating that I had to spy on Arinya. The letter said that I must do something solid to traumatize her deeply and since she was living in my apartment...I... I used a spare key to go inside the house and fitted a camera inside. I got hold of some inappropriate pictures of hers to blackmail her into this and stalked her everyday." He explained and I was beyond shocked.

"Who is the person?" Ashton shouted.

"I don't know really. He always sent me the letters and money at my doorstep to have no digital proof..." He replied.

"Where are those pictures?" Ashton asked.

"In my phone.." He replied.

"Give us the phone and if I find that you had the pictures saved somewhere else too, then be ready to go live behind the bars your entire life. We've solid proofs against you and a full video dedicated to your confession." Ashton said authoritatively. A bodyguard had cautiously made a video while he blurted out everything. He gave the phone and one of the bodyguard handed it over to me.

"Why did you call her here today?" Riyan asked.

"It was the final deal. The address of this location was mentioned in the letter and I was asked to threaten and blindfold her. The man was supposed to meet on the corner of this street. He would give me the big amount as promised and I would hand her over to him." He reasoned.

"Keep your mouth shut, otherwise be ready for the trip to prison." Aaron spoke and he nodded his head like a crazy man.

My legs started to give up on me after listening to all of this. My head was spinning thinking about all this. I stood there like a lifeless creature. Ashton looked at me and bobbed his head in Steve's direction.
"Come on, he deserves it for what he did to you."

I gazed at him for a while and he gave me a reassuring nod.
I walked and stood in front of Steve. With all the strength left in me, I slapped him so hard. I have never raised a hand on anyone before but I didn't sense any regret that I slapped him.

"I am sorry." Steve said in a very low voice and the bodyguards let him go after Ashton's approval.

"Um Arinya, your house is nearby..uh so if you wanna go in and get your hand treated." Ashton said.

"No." I said instantly. He sensed some tension and cleared his throat.

"Okay we're going to my penthouse, Riyan call the doctor to arrive till then." He said with finality. I opened my mouth to argue but before I could anything he shushed me.

How can I be not grateful to this man.

___________________________________________
Thanks for reading!
Lots of love to you. Please keep supporting and keep loving.
Please Vote, Share & Comment.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

286K 12.5K 63
Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madly in love with a person from the day she...
40.4M 969K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...
556 57 15
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...
32.3K 1.1K 49
Annie Winston , a 23 year old sweet, innocent and a smart girl who has been having issues in her life. She believes true love doesn't exist anymore...